ORBIT

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about ORBIT

H.S..

Feb 16, 2022

Bus Delay

I booked Online ticket for Chandigarh to Bathinda which was scheduled for 7.50 am in the morning. I had reached bus stop by 7.35 to Catch bus on time, But Your Bus didn't Left Chandigarh Till 9.00 am, Do You People Have any Importance of time for You customers, I had spent 2 hrs sittting Waiting for the bus to start your Driver comes in at 8.50, And when asked about the delay, he Has no sense to talk and is rigid to say "sanu ni pta asi ta apne time ta a, sawariya v ta bharniya ne" What Kind of rediculous answer is that, Shame On your Company policies, The money You earn from the booked tickets, which is a whooping amount Above 600 doesn't that Satisfy you Money Cravings, zero ethics To Talk to your customers, ZERO TIME MANTAINENCE, ZERO SCHEDULING, WHY DO YOU GUYS PUT UP 7.50 am online Bus availablilty WHEN YOUR BUS HAD TO LEAVE AT 9.00, am I Mad waiting since 2 hrs in your Poor bus seats, Dirty bus, After 7.50 am there was 9.15 am, I would have catched that, why would I take pains to come early and on time. VOLVOS WERE ALWAYS ABOUT TIME MANTAINENCE, GOOD SEATS, GOOD SANITATION AMD CLEANLINESS? WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES ABOUT TIME DELAY? IS THIS HOW YOU EXPLOIT YOUR CUSTOMER, I HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED IN BATHINDA, I MISSED IT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID SERVICE AND DELAY BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSY GAUGING PEOPLE, WHO WILL PAY FOR THE LOSSES YOUR CUSTOMER HAS TO BEAR. DO YOU REALISE WAITING SINCE 7.30 AM IN THE MORNING. ARE WE ALL FREE? DUMBHEAD LEADERSHIP AND SUPERB WAYS TO EXPLOIT YOUR CUSTOMERS, SHAME ON YOUR CONDUCT AND DEALINGS, SHAME ON YOUR SERVICES, I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOUR HIGHER AUTHORITIES. I LOGGED IN YOU APP FOR THE FEEDBACK AND WOWW! IT DIDN'T PICK MY PNR NUMBER TOO, YOU GUYS ARE THAT SHIT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY ANY HEED TO TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, WHY DO YOU BUILD A FEEDBACK FORM?? WORST Company, WORST SERVICES, SHAMEFUL FOR ORBIT!
H.S..

Feb 16, 2022

Bus Delay

I booked Online ticket for Chandigarh to Bathinda which was scheduled for 7.50 am in the morning. I had reached bus stop by 7.35 to Catch bus on time, But Your Bus didn't Left Chandigarh Till 9.00 am, Do You People Have any Importance of time for You customers, I had spent 2 hrs sittting Waiting for the bus to start your Driver comes in at 8.50, And when asked about the delay, he Has no sense to talk and is rigid to say "sanu ni pta asi ta apne time ta a, sawariya v ta bharniya ne" What Kind of rediculous answer is that, Shame On your Company policies, The money You earn from the booked tickets, which is a whooping amount Above 600 doesn't that Satisfy you Money Cravings, zero ethics To Talk to your customers, ZERO TIME MANTAINENCE, ZERO SCHEDULING, WHY DO YOU GUYS PUT UP 7.50 am online Bus availablilty WHEN YOUR BUS HAD TO LEAVE AT 9.00, am I Mad waiting since 2 hrs in your Poor bus seats, Dirty bus, After 7.50 am there was 9.15 am, I would have catched that, why would I take pains to come early and on time. VOLVOS WERE ALWAYS ABOUT TIME MANTAINENCE, GOOD SEATS, GOOD SANITATION AMD CLEANLINESS? WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES ABOUT TIME DELAY? IS THIS HOW YOU EXPLOIT YOUR CUSTOMER, I HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED IN BATHINDA, I MISSED IT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID SERVICE AND DELAY BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSY GAUGING PEOPLE, WHO WILL PAY FOR THE LOSSES YOUR CUSTOMER HAS TO BEAR. DO YOU REALISE WAITING SINCE 7.30 AM IN THE MORNING. ARE WE ALL FREE? DUMBHEAD LEADERSHIP AND SUPERB WAYS TO EXPLOIT YOUR CUSTOMERS, SHAME ON YOUR CONDUCT AND DEALINGS, SHAME ON YOUR SERVICES, I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOUR HIGHER AUTHORITIES. I LOGGED IN YOU APP FOR THE FEEDBACK AND WOWW! IT DIDN'T PICK MY PNR NUMBER TOO, YOU GUYS ARE THAT SHIT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY ANY HEED TO TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, WHY DO YOU BUILD A FEEDBACK FORM?? WORST Company, WORST SERVICES, SHAMEFUL ORBIT!

Ankita saphiya

Nov 30, 2021

Appropriate behaviour of driver and bus conductor

Today im travelling to jalandhar from
Bus timings was 1:10 pm from isbt amritsar
Except from seats stools are placed all over the center of the bus and it over crowded no covid precautions are taken
Company name is orbit bus
Behavior of conductor was also no appropriate
Supreet singh bedi

Nov 9, 2021

Over delayed bus without any traffic

The bus started from chd at 1 50 pm the time given on internet to reach was 6 40 . The bus stoped 10 15 times in way and we reached at 7 40 the bus was delayed without any traffic on way it stopped at jalandhar fr 50 min
Worst bus service totally unsatisfied...i am daily traveller and will never travell with this bus again .

Dr supreet singh bedi

Madhav gupta
Kashmyway

Aug 4, 2021

Fraud

I am travellingto patiala to bathinda and bus conductpr takes money from me and ask me to stand in bus at least till 250 km. You guys are gangsters or service man i will defenately make complaint against this in consumer court.

Kashish arora
Kashmyway

Aug 4, 2021

Fraud

I am travelling to patiala to bathinda and bus conductor takes money from.me and forcely ask me to go in the bus where not even single seat is available. Kindly take action against them otherwise i will make complaint in consumer court as well.

Kashish arora
From ;- mohali
rssb1988

Jun 9, 2021

Regarding bus services

I am now travelling on orbit bus chandigarh to Fazilka date 09.06.2021 at 12.30 pm. My complaint is pertaining to bus cleaniness. There are lot of mosquito and flyies to tease me during whole journey. Your fare was too high but services is very adverse, therefore kindly pay me compensation otherwise I will approached to consumers redressal tribunal to file complaint regarding this services
Thnks
Name Ranjeet Singh
Mobile 9855566648
Address Fazilka
Nikhil mehra 22

Apr 27, 2021

lots of passenger no limit

take more passangers then the limit and no responsibilty of passengers
Meghali Garg

Oct 25, 2019

Misbehavior

Extremely rude conductors, misguiders, non adjustable creatures. Ridiculous people as well as ridiculous service.
Sahilkhajuria21

Aug 31, 2019

Regarding AC not working

The AC in the bus is not working which going from Chandigarh to Amritsar at 3.50 p.m from sector-43 bus stop and nobody is cooperating ..they are charging so high but zero services...
,,..,,..

Aug 10, 2019

No true cancellation policy

I booked 2 tickets from Chandigarh to Abohar for 10 Aug,2019. Due to some reasons I wanted to cancel the ticket, but I was not able to cancel the ticket due to server problem of their site.It was showing invalid ticket no. I want my refund of one ticket.
Please improve your service. Your charges are very high but service is very poor.
Anuj Bindal

Dec 1, 2018

LIERS /No Humanity/ Only Corruption

I am travelling from Chandigarh to Bathinda. While info and ticket, the conductor said at 10:05am that bus will go in 20-25 mins max. Right now it is 11am and i am still waiting in the bus at the same place only.

Liers , Not trustworthy People at all.

They have no value of time and money. Charging double the amount & giving poor service.

V bad Experience. Never Use their Buses. All they Know is to Befool common people.
Duttshivam

Jul 1, 2018

Misbehaviour

Me and my mother were travelling in the orbit bus to Amritsar and when we reach the person who was issuing the ticket at the counter we asked him about the time details. He was so rude and when my mother asked him again as we didn't heard what he is said earlier he snatched the tickets from my hands (I already took the tickets) and said go in some other bus and was verbally fighting alot . What the hell is that. You can't treat a 50 years old woman like that. A strict action should be taken though i have very little expectation that any thing will happen still....
Anmoldeep029

Feb 11, 2018

Poor service by Orbit A.c bus

I took bus from amritsar to Chandigarh bus no PB03AF3232
These people have no value for time.. For a journey of 90 km from Amritsar to Jalandhar they took 4 hours.
And after reaching Jalandhar, bus stayed there for 30 minutes.
Conductor don't have sense to talk with travellers and didn't pay attention to what people are saying.
Finally Bus started from Jalandhar at 6.15p.m and on enquiry conductor told it will reach after 9.00 p.m in Chandigarh.
Which is 3 hour late from the scheduled time..
They are just befooling people in time and money. Fare is 2 times higher than govt. buses. And service is much poor.
Govt must keep check on it. Private a.c buses are exploiting people the way they want.