Original Degree

Oct 13, 2021

Regarding Original degree Payment

Dear Madam/Sir,

Sub:
Regarding Original degree Payment (it is successfully paid from my side Rs.3000/- 4:45Pm as on date 12/10/2021 with
QR Code. My Transaction ID isT2110121645325638567955. but website shows payment failure)

I'm GOSU MOUNIKA,I have completed my B.Tech. November 2018. In the G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College (autonomus). I have applied for OD in the online, as on date 12/10/2021. I was paid OD fee 4:45pm as on date 12/10/2021. Rs.3000/- through Phone pay QR Code and it is successfully paid from my side. My Transaction ID is T2110121645325638567955. But your website shows payment failure. Please check your accounts and settle the payment and also i am not able to track the OD details. Please kindly let me know status of OD.

Hall-ticket No:149X5A01C9
Ph No:7702234125
Mail-ID: [email protected], [email protected]

GOSU MOUNIKA

Regarding Original degree Payment Regarding Original degree Payment

Akshay1297

Jul 12, 2021

Degree not yet receive

I applied for my degree on 14-06-2021 on tatkal scheme,but still not get. Now the operators told me it will take more 10 day. Its been a month. Now what to do. How can I get my degree on urgent basis.

My name is Akshay krishna Shinde
Registered no.- 15BYM1167
Akshay1297

Jul 12, 2021

Degree not yet receive

yuvak9440

Jan 15, 2021

Transaction for OD is failed but amount got debited

My name is Padyala Yuva Krishna. I'm applying for JNTUK Original Degree but in the payment step, I've transfered the amount but transaction got failed but amount got debited from the account. please help me in this.

Roll No:- 138X1A0482
E-mail: [email protected]

Transaction for OD is failed but amount got debited

hajee basha

Jun 25, 2018

OD NOT RECEIVED YET

I have applied for the OD in MAY 2018 but the status is showing as applied already and Dispatched
I didnt receive any OD till now.Please let me know the status and procedure to get it back as it is very important.

Admission Number : 10F21A0494
Contact : 7406149572

OD NOT RECEIVED YET

KoriginjaShiva

Dec 5, 2017

Invalid Hall ticket number

Respect sir,
I am k shiva Kumar while applying for original degree am getting invalid Hall ticket number sir
jyothiysnv

Mar 17, 2017

can I apply for OD without marks memos

I don't have semester marks memos .I have Pc and CMM with me.Is PC and CMM are enough to apply for OD.
hanish1113

Aug 23, 2015

Original Degree not yet received

I have applied for Original Degree before 8months till now i did not received my OD. What should i do now to get my OD. Please suggest me.