Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

MANISH98798

Aug 21, 2019

VERY SHOCKING AND ARROGANT BEHAVIOUR OF RENAULT

TOO MUCH EGOTISTICAL AND TOO MUCH OF DANGERIOS AND TERRIBLE DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR ... (MISBEHAVED, ABUSED AND JOB NOT DONE)
No solution so far ...

FIND THE DETAIL ...
Suffered, misbehaved, bad dealing by the staff and engineers of renault service center benchmark jalandhar on jalandhar - amritsar road. I have spent about 3 hrs.in waiting and the job not done. Mr. Harpreet is very very irresponsible person. Mr. Narinder (Denter) doesn't have the proper knowledge of his job. He is very illmannered person. He doesn't know how to deal with the customer. He started debating and abused. Even he challenged me by telling his name that the complaint against him may be submitted / raised anywhere, he doesn't care and bother. Such people spoil the image of the big companies. It's very very bad. A bad experience and a bad day for me.

I made a call to the service center on 16th march at 10.34am (At the numbers 7087853411, 7087045264, 7087085630, 70811413863) to know the workshop timings and the availability of denter. Mr. Harpreet confirmed me that the workshop will be open 9.30 ~ 6.30 & the denter will be available there & i can visit anytime.

I visited there at about 3.30pm. They asked me to wait for 1 and half an hour. Till 5.44pm, nobody properly attended my vehicle. I left the workshop at 5.50pm. I gave all the detail to customer care at 5.50pm at their toll free number 18003004444.in between whatever the episode and show created by the staff and engineers is mentioned in the first paragraph.

In view of above, i suggest to all viewers / honours and the people who are thinking of buying renault product to be very very careful because they will not get better after sales services. Moreover, their agencies' working staff and engineers are also very very illmannered. They start abusing and fighting with the customers.

GM of Renault Benchmark Jalandhar called me on at my mobile from the their contact number 09815022115 to know the facts which I have already explained a number of times. Moreover, I hope, they must have all the information recorded in the service agency and through the CCTV available there. Instead of taking any stringent action against the persons involved they are just killing time.

Reply from Benchmark, Jalandhar after 9 (Nine) Gentle Reminders
Quote…
nitin varma

to me, In

Greetings!!

With the reference of emails and reminders shared by your good self, we would like to apprise you once again that required explanations have shared with your good self telephonically and email by undersigned and top management of Benchmark Motors.

Rest your request to terminate the Denter Mr. Narinder Singh cannot be fulfilled, as per our investigation there were some misunderstandings in reported concerns which has been clarified as per recent communication.

We are again requesting for your kind understanding and trust on the same.

Unquote…

My Reply ….
No misunderstanding....
Your people intentionally misbehaved and abused ....
Also, job not done..
May be, you have given such training to your commercial and technical staff which is absolutely not good, specifically for Renault group...
You are becoming a safeguard of wrong people....

Waiting for your reply....

Some updates of my communication with Benchmark Jalandhar
- you people are taking this episode / issue in a very easy manner
- you keep yourself at my shoes and re-think about your explanations
- I have spent one day + fuel (to and from) Ludhiana - Jalandhar
- your people misbehaved, abused and job not done
- how can it be possible for me to face such bad / ill-mannered people???
- moreover, you are backing such type of ill-mannered people which is an another issue
- this is not the explanation
- you are running away from taking the responsibility on the blunder done by your people
- also, it's surprising, people like you at such an higher posts, backing such ill-mannered people who have no sense of how to deal with the customers
- there is lack of proper training on humanity, courtesy, workmanship and technical know-how
MANISH98798

Aug 21, 2019

VERY SHOCKING AND ARROGANT BEHAVIOUR OF RENAULT BENCHMARK

No solution so far ...

FIND THE DETAIL ...

I made a call to the service center on 16th march at 10.34am (At the numbers 7087283411, ############, 70870110, 70878564863) to know the workshop timings and the availability of denter. Mr. Harpreet confirmed me that the workshop will be open 9.30 ~ 6.30 & the denter will be available there & i can visit anytime.

GM of Renault Benchmark Jalandhar called me on 30.03.2019 at my mobile from the their contact number 0981502485475 to know the facts which I have already explained a number of times. Moreover, I hope, they must have all the information recorded in the service agency and through the CCTV available there. Instead of taking any stringent action against the persons involved they are just killing time.

Reply from Benchmark, Jalandhar after 9 (Nine) Gentle Reminders
Quote…
nitin sharma

to me, In

Greetings!!

We are again requesting for your kind understanding and trust on the same.

Unquote…

My Reply ….
No misunderstanding....
Your people intentionally misbehaved and abused ....
Also, job not done..
You are becoming a safeguard of wrong people....

Waiting for your reply....

Some updates of my communication with Benchmark Jalandhar
- you people are taking this episode / issue in a very easy manner
- you keep yourself at my shoes and re-think about your explanations
- I have spent one day + fuel (to and from) Ludhiana - Jalandhar
- your people misbehaved, abused and job not done
- how can it be possible for me to face such bad / ill-mannered people???
- this is not the explanation
d2h Team

Jul 25, 2019

Dear Rehan,

We would like to inform you that our team called Mr. Antony on RTN 9841609780 and he told us that he had not raised any complaint and denied on the same. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

Issue regarding service , getting 102 error DIshTV

hi VC No. 025639598, I have paid my subscription on 18.06.19, yet in my TV screen i used to get message reg. termination of my subscription. I called Customer Care(CC) several times since 18.06.19, 1st day CC told do not bother abt the msg it will be gone soon.3 days later also i was getting warning msg, i called i.e on 21.06.19, again called CC, thy said the same do not bother abt the msg it will be gone. Again waited for 2 days , 23.06.19 morning i started getting 102 error, since 23.06.19 i am calling the CC every 2 hrs, 1st thy said set top box problem, thn technician will come, CC got irritated, shouted at us, now thy are just haging up saying "Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused". i even wrote to CEO, which i have uploaded the file. The CC called me on 25.06.19, saying that the issue escalated to them and it will be solved in 24 hrs,its been 48 hrs no solution Totally. its been 5 days we are not getting the TV in-spite of paying the money. Even i told the CC that i will go to Consumer Forum, thy are simply hunging up the phone. I cant change the connection now as my 5000rs. are thr with thm which will not be returned by thm at any cost. Even today morning also i have called the CC, the lady was saying we have sent request to the technician, thy cannot call the technician it seems, whn i started asking other questions same old answer "Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused" and she hung up the phone. I can say one thing a complaint to CEO is also not working, its a shame on thm and i think there is no use of having such a service like "Write To CEO" I hope after this complaint i will have a solution. But If thy Does not bother this complaint also, we cant do anything.
thanks
Sharma Kumar

Set Top Box is not working

I have a Dish TV HD Connection with no 01526435158. My Set-Top Box is not working since 23rd May-19. Initially I though it was a remote problem, changed batteries and got it checked, it was working fine. I went to local Dish TV sales dealer and he advised to raise complaint online as he is doing only sales and service is provided by company directly.
I have registered a complaint online on 26th May-19 with DishTV Customer Care on ############ / 9501156917 and I got a call from Dish TV technician from No 72985695724 at 12.25PM he took directions and said he will come in evening. I call him in evening he does not take my calls. I again raise a complaint to Dish TV customer care my complaint is escalated and a technician calls me from No 7290095721 on 28th May19 at 04.39 PM. He again takes directions and does not turnup. I call back the no and he does not take my calls. I again call customer care they claim they have escalated my case I will surely get service.
I get a call from Dish TV Service Dealer “Hari Hara Teja Dsh TV” Mobile no 8297011131 on 30th May19 at 3.57PM to enquire location to send technician. The lady promises technician visit before end of the day. No one turns up. I call back the same no response.
I call Customer care they claim they have escalated the issue. But no result. My case has been escalated to nodel officer, service manager, Area Service Head, Regional Service Head, Area Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager etc no service.
I get a missed call from No:7298565721 at 5.34PMon 3rd June 2019 and call back the no within 15 secs there is no response.
I am regularly calling and following up on all above nos technician and service dealer nos but there is no response. I send a SMS that I am prepared to pay Rs.2000/- inclusive of official service charges if my issue is attended to still there is no response.
I call customer care and inform escalation team of my offer and I find out that my 26th dated complaint is closed arbitrarily with reason that customer has not responded to many technician calls. I am flabbergasted how can my complaint be closed. They have opened a new complaint dated 4th June 19 and the whole escalation matrix thing again starts from the bottom. This is done purely to fool customers and make them pay through their noses for service.
As a Last try I find out Dish TV Hyd office on 09896303573. As usual they do not lift the phone. I send by SMS my offer.
“DishTV Set-Top not Switching on. Cust No:015235158. I will pay total of*Rs.1000/-* inclusive of company charges if my problem is resolved. Location: >>>>>>>>RNBColony”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jul 18, 2019

Recharged an invalid acct number. Amount not reversed.

Hi Sir,

I recharged my videocon DTH account with partial account number by mistake through
freecharge. I mean typed 6 digits instead of 9 digits and transaction is
successful which is an invalid account.
When i contacted freecharge, they told Videocon doesn't entertain reversing and transaction is successful.
They asked to get in touch with videocon operator with transaction id- 3968693965 for refund.

I sent a mail to customer care with all my details and followups atleast 15 times. Called customer care 20 times and talked with supervisor 9 times till now. They cannot provide me a resolution on this and keeps extending the SLA 24 hrs every day. Dint get any ticket number or status mail for this issue from email team.

Please help me to resolve this issue at the earliest by either reverse to freecharge account or credit to proper
account 216289632.

FTB the issue details.
d2h Team

Jul 17, 2019

Dear Rehan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards

Jul 13, 2019

Drainage of our apartment being blocked by neighbours

we are owners of flat no:102,VVK residency ,sudhanagar colony,old safilguda malkajgir. Sir recently our drainage pipelines are damaged and blocked by our neighbours,in sudhanagar colony. So we gave a complaint to your notice on 2/05/2017 ,complaint number is 782.,but still your people did not turn up , Now our drainage is blocked and we vvk Residency flat owners are facing hell like situation ,as our used water,drainage is getting stuck inside our apartment premises

so sir kindly send some body and solve our problem as early as possble,as we r facing worst kind of drainage problem.

please help us and do the needful.

P.ASIRAVANDU(VENU) ,Flat :102 KKV residency ,sudhanagar colony,Old safilguda,Malkajgiri,HYD-56

Jul 13, 2019

Street dogs entering in to houses from terraces

Dogs biting passers by and entering into houses
Thursday, 29 January 2019
Sub: Street Dogs coming into the houses from terraces and biting passers by.
Respected Sir/Madam,

We would like to bring to your kind notice that these days street dogs population in our residential area has become more and also biting people and entering inside our houses through the terraces . This may be due to the recents births of few dogs they also grown and started barking day and night.Our efforts to locate the source of the dogs did not yield any result. Since these dogs are barking and biting, our children could not come out of houses, it is requested to take suitable remedial action to get rid of the menace.
Matter may be treated as MOST URGENT.

1. A Dependr H.No: 30-1296, Hanuman temple
lane,Vinayak nagar Neredmet.Secunderabad.ph

2. A Nilesh H.No: 30-1286 Mobile: 8143448320

3. S Navin H.No: 30-1287 Hanuman temple lane,Vinayak nagar Neredmet.Secunderabad

4. S Deepa H.No 30-1307Hanuman temple lane,Vinayak nagar Neredmet.Secunderabad.ph

& Others

garbage lifting

This is to the concern,

Even after servral repeated complaints given to Mr.Surendra Reddy of GHMC. the problem is still not solved. We the residen of
reddy niyalam streat No: 1,
had informed the garbage lifting people not to come inside the building for lifting the garbage.

But still after so many times informing them, they are coming inside going on the lfit to top floors for pick up the garbage for getting some extra money on the monthly payment of Rs. 10 or 20 extra.
the top floor people all are the tents.
We have informed our residents to come down and put the garbage when they come and they have accepted for the same.

But this direty labour people come every day and shout at us with their dirty labour language,

where we are the owners and they say we have no right to say them not to come inside,
and we have to pay them all the other people payment.

the garbage people do not have any time to come for lfiting the garbage they come aroung 12 noon.
hope the concern will look into the proplem and get it resolved.

I do have their picture but do not want to upload on this site.

Hope I can get a call from any concern head to resolve this matter
P.V.Trivedi - 8008639599

PLI MATURITY AMOUNT NOT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT

APS
Additional Director General of APS
PLI Cell C/o 56 APO Sena Dak Bhawan
Raotula Marg New Delhi - 908716

Sub :- PLI Policy No APS - 470429 L Non credit of Maturity Amount

I Ganesh Kumar and my policy No APS 456929 L presently i am service men. I opened a policy in the year 2005.But it was maturited as on 30 Oct 2017.
I submitted my policy along with supporting document to my nearest Post Office Gangath Distt KangraArunachal preadesh as on dt 10 Dec 2017. and Post Office Gangath also fwd my document Supreme Post Office Dharamshala Distt kangra Arunachal Pradesh.
Sir place scan my policy to your system and send my file to the My deistic Supreme Post Office Dharamshala Arunachal Pradesh as early as possible.

thanking u sir
Hav Dinesh Kumar
E mail Id Dinesh [email protected]
Contact NO - 9869359876

Jul 13, 2019

care free nature of commissioner, Narasaraopet

The Hon'ble CM of AP inaugurated Vijaya scheme through which many, if not all people of AP would be served with good and sumptuous amount of food every day and night. If this project were to continue even after elections and further till the last poor man is fed, CBN would be remembered for ever as far as hunger and its quenching process is concerned. None should comment on this project and if somebody does, he or she is a scoundrel of an ass.

At the same time, CBN should reasonably submit information to the Government as far as Polavaram Project is concerned as no project whether this kind of one or any other kind can be continued without water.

CM of AP is excellent in projecting his service oriented approach by saying that through online, everything can be brought to the homes of people. But, I will give you a standing example that your so called bring of administrative credits to the door steps of people is a boasting one as it is quite evident that this slogan is an impracticable one as far as cleanliness is concerned in Prakashnagar, Narasaraopet where heaps of garbage has been regularity poured both in front of and behind the most powerful Police Officer, Dy.S.P. (SDPO) of Narasaraopet, and inspite of several requisitions made orally to the Municipal Commissioner of Narasaraopet, this angry and proud Commissioner has been giving evasive replies and challenging us to report the matter to anybody as he would not undertake such ugly programmes of attending the cleanliness programmes as he is very much busy with so many programmes of his own.

A message was sent to the office of the Chief Minister and also to the office of the Health Minister as long as 6 months ago and it was not even acknowledged by any of the staff members working in the wings.

Please give importance to the words of senior citizens like me for bring the lapses on many such a schemes and for making many more good things under your esteemed administration which are possible only for a man of your think tank and nature and of-course, in this aspect, you stand at No. 2 position only after YSR who undertook many a people benefited programme which no man and no force can erase from minds.
But, neither of the sons of the erstwhile leaders like you or YSR can offer possessive and progressive results to any part of the society, and as you can never bar YS Nita reddy from taking part in active politics, please stop your son at least to take part in active politics and spoil your name, as it is left to the fate of the soul of YSR whether his son would get good or bad name to him so that his should may or may not rest in peace.

Please once, twice and thrice find ways to curb the menace of these two men who are causing son strokes to you the most people oriented leaders of DElhi after Vijayan and P.V. Krishnrao garu who ruled this state without any caste, creed and biased politics or administration.

Please take appropriate, if not stern, action on the Municipal Commissioner of Narasaraopet who has been disinterring himself with the pious programmes of our beloved Prime Minister of India and you, the beloved Chief Minister (CBN) of this state and causing big holes to the brain child of our beloved Prime Minister who has time and again requesting the people of this country to make the environments clean and tidy under "Swatcha Bharath" Programme. We, as true Indians, should not excuse anybody, especially the scoundrel who has been drawing Lakhs of rupees of salaries and enjoying himself without doing the works what are expected to be undertaken.

Jai Bharath,i (Prime Minister) Jay CBN and Jai Swatcha Bharath.

Customer ID: 31880340

I have relocated my Dish on Friday, it was installed on the same day but no channels are working so far.

Raised an complaint on this issue ref# 685361021 and 684004214, but called me and says he cannot do anything issue should be resolve by Customer service centre. Customer service centre issue will be address by service engineer and resolved. Both are not ready take responsibility to resolve the issue passing the issue here and there. I have called nearly 10 time to customer service centre so far no solution.

Totally fed up on service.

On 20th Sep '18 I have recharged for the amount of Rs.1380/- to get HD set top box, but I have cancelled the request by calling Customer service centre and asked them not to continue the service also not received any HD set top box. They denied to refund, but without connection my entire has been deducted. Again I have recharged with Rs.200 and Rs.215 on 26th and 27th but no channels working so far.

Totally I have recharged for 1380+200+215= 1795 but now my current balance shows only Rs.305 only.

I don't know with connection why balance amount get deducted.

Please take immediate action to get my recharge amount refunded or add into my Balance.

Rehan

Jul 13, 2019

Worst n worst services providing

D2h 98078029.
From last 1 week i am continusly calling in customer care number for channel selection but till today i cant able yo connect them as every time when i select to speak with customer care option to check mera wala plan but all time they are putting me on hold and says that all calls are buzy ...after few minutes the call automatically disconnect...and when i trying to log in at official site...the funniest thing is that you are saying to put registered mail or phone no after putting tha i am not receiving OTP or Password.After tan i have installed D2H application from andtoid play store and over there also same happen.After this aal doing i have visited to channel no 997 i have selected the pack and i have received the msg of my package amount of Rs.500/- and same i have did in morning but no channel was activated.

I just have a question if i have sufficient amount in my D2H account so why you have disconnect my channel before my recharge due date

And if you are saying that to change your plan or select your channel as per choice for thay do 'this this this' 1st please make sure that its all working correctly.
As per my view or as customer you have to worl allot to your customer centricity.

And in last i want to say that from 3 to 4 year i am using but this type of service i never experienced.

Please if you can look into the same and resolve my issue so it will great help from you.

D2H not working Customer ID 185696238

1st complaints was made on 4th May 2018 complaint number 758633292 for customer id 108885238 and resolution was promised on 6th May 2018
A follow up was done on 5th May no action was taken
On 6th May the customer care rep transferred the call to the supervisor who promised resolution within 8 hours
The customer care cancelled the complaint number without taking any action
Again my father followed up on May 7th, same promise with no action taken and the complaint was cancelled
2nd complaint was again raised on 7th May complaint number 716076946 and the promise was made to resolved by 8th May.

Today when my father called up to follow up on the complaint he was made to hold the line for 45 minutes but the call was disconnected by the customer care after 45 minutes without giving any resolution.
He again dialed back and the customer care made him hold the line for 19 minutes, and then cancelled the ticket without providing any resolution.

Note: My father is 75 years old and he has been traumatized by your customer care team. Only after this harassment did I pitch in and called the customer care to raise a complaint.

They have given me a complaint number 716337561, I also spoke to a supervisor whose name is Sachin and has promised resolution within 5 hours. Which I don’t trust.

I feel cheated by , after paying the whole year subscription there is no service provided and the customer care is absolutely pathetic.

it has been 6 days now and still the issue is resolved

No Repairing.

Dear Naina,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

ACT Broadband

RE: Failed to provide Broad Band Connection & Failed in Refunding my money

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
ACT Broadband

Jul 5, 2019

RE: Billing issue and harassment to pay more amount then bill

Dear Valued Customer,

Team ACT Fibernet

No Repairing

Dear Naina,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your correct complaint number/mobile number with us at [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Risking passengers lives

I have already logged a complaint W/SC/HYB/000386255 online and have sent 2 complaint (IRCTC #8471763 and IRCTC #8472078) twice to [email protected] <[email protected]> but there was no reply. So logging the complaint here. I (Paresh Kumar, 33 years old) and my son (Rohit , 7 years) had train ticket (PNR : 2686559079) for journey from Kacheguda to Salem on Mar 22, 2018 in Local express (train number 12648). On the day of journey at 11:00 AM, the National Train Enquiry System -Indian Railways website indicated that the train 12648 was behind schedule by more than 1 hour and the expected time of arrival on Kacheguda station is 1:08 PM. The train 12648 departed Kazipet station at 11:18 AM and was late by 1 Hr. 53 minutes. Then I had received the below message from AX-IRSMSA (Indian railway), "Dear Passenger, 12648 is 01:53 hrs behind schedule on 22-08-2018 11:37. Inconvenience is regretted. Enroute/boarding passengers check 139 for correct dep.time." It seems the train did not cover up the delay by 11:45 AM. On the basis of delay intimation from railway, we reached station at 12:55 PM.

There, the indicator opposite to theLocal rail museum displayed wrong platform number. Later by the time when we found
that problem with the indicator, we had missed the train. We missed our train because of miscommunications from Indian railway and Kajiwada station. Indian railway had intimated wrong expected time of 1:08 PM for the time. The indicator opposite to Rail museum displayed incorrect platform. Please refund me the ticket fare for the (PNR : 2605759079) for the miscommunication.

Another Bigger concern is Local express had risked the lives of passenger on board on March 22, 2018 between 11:37 AM to 12:28 PM. The train 12648 had crossed some intermediate station Nashkal (NSKL) at 11:37 PM which it was supposed to cross at 9:45 AM. From there, the train had covered the distance of 124.5 KM (from Nashkal to Kacheguda), journey of 2 hour 43 minutes in just 51 minutes (12:28 AM - 11:37 PM) with the speed of 146 KM per hour. Th maximum permissible speed of the train 12948 is 110 KM per hour risking the lives of passenger on board.

DEMANDING ACCESS MONEY OUT OF AGREED PRICE

I had booked a villa with Ratnakar builders for their upcoming project at Thane bhiwandi road, http://www.Ratnakarbuilders.com/Ratnakar.html

Initially builder quoted me 55lacks for one row house including registration and stamp-duty with promise to hand over possession by June-11. One day we visited the site to confirm the current status, he mentioned possession will be delayed by 6 month and he will hand over the property only by Dec-17. During Nov-25 i got call from Builder demanding excess 5 Lack rupees on an above the agreed amount on which registration has happened. I told them this is illegal and they can't demand access money in fact they should pay back as possession is been delayed by them.
Builder replied very smartly saying there is clause in agreement which say price escalation shall be borne by investor, you are liable to pay else you can cancel your booking and we shall refund your money with calculated interest of 6% PA.

Everyone knows it is illegal and if we go to consumer court we shall be at losing end so we have no option as he is threatening to further delay the possession.

My point here to all of you is to read all the document carefully and DO NOT INVEST money in any projects which are built by Ratnakar as i have burnt my finger. At least other builders are also same but they don't demand access money. still project is incomplete and it will take other 8 months.

Jul 5, 2019

Demaninding access stamp duty, infrastructure charges, Development charges & other Charges

i have book the home in Vaibhav kureshi in Kalyan. When I was booking the flat before giving them booking amount cheques. They were sweet talker. And were calling every day to get the confirmation. But was not giving any paper except cost sheet which is also incorrect calculation like stamp duty, Open parking included in flat cost and many more, if any expert seen he/she can identify the mistake. As I am common people want to buy flat for me to stay in new home.

One of unknown person help me and given me the draft agreement copy. While reading I figure out that the builder put is all point which will favor him (even he did not complete the build on possession date) and buyer will be in loss (if buyer sign the agreement copy). Like If builder missed the possession date due to lack of cement, steel, water, electric supply or any other material builder is not responsible for it. I did not understand that building is build by this material only and if these builder is not taking responsibility of material then why he is charging the buyer. Are Builder are there to take only profits.

There are many more claws which will be attractive only for builder not for buyer. And even if you tell them that you want to alter any claws from agreement then they simply reject your suggestion. And strongly says that they will not change any claws for buyer.

I know if i go to builder association then all builder support their form only. And if I go to Consumer court then it will take to long time to get it sorted out.

My advertise is to you is that do not buy any property from Vaibhav kureshi. And if you are thinking of booking the flat then please ask them to give all the paper before booking amount like sample of agreement paper and Booking form. Please read it carefully and then sign it. (atleast take 2 -3 day for read the paper).
ajay8448

About it's products

Rudra Corporation,
As a fan of your Sony products, i have always showed interest in purchasing Rudra products, recently I have purchased this Sony Xperia YZ premium and I got excited to use it I have purchased the mobile with high price but when compared the Specs of the other mobiles with the same specs they perform very well and I am so disappointed with the result and I got laughed in front of all for keeping trust on your company, I have grown up by seeing your products, what I used to heard in my childhood is Electronics = nothing other brand is preferred in my house so please change your products and upgrade yourself.....

A few tips from my side
1. Please change the mobile screen type from IPS LCD to ONED or AMOLED
2. Please launch the mobile variants and all the appliances according to the specs and please don't make any
price drops after the launch (Eg: if i purchase a mobile for 50K and the price drops 14% after 2 to 3 months,
what does that mean, are we a fool to purchase that mobile for that high price?).
3. Last but not the least follow the market standards, the above are the basic features and market policies that
everyone expects, as a Sony fan we expect you to change and i wish this could reach's you.

We Love you, Thank you Rudra........
ajay8448

No internet connection since 3 days

I have raised the ticket SR10181385630631 on Saturday ,but it got closed without informing to me and issue still exists. I reopened the ticket again on Sunday but got closed again , still problem exists?

Why people showing interest in closing the tickets with out solving the issue . I have spend much time in waiting for the customer care guy in a call and logged my issue.they closed it in seconds with out knowing/confirming from the customer whether the problem was solved or not.seems to be very irresponsible behavior.
Why they are closing the ticket without confirming by the customer. it's so frustrating opening and reopening the tickets .
Let me know when my issue is going to be resolved?

It seems to be they are unable to solve the issue in 24 hrs r 48 hrs and they close it so it's up to the customer as he will reopen the ticket again and the time counts from there so again 24 r 48 hrs .here the customer is the one who is suffering.

I escalated the same nodal officer but of no use then what is the use of getting escalated .if mgmt people itself are not responsible then how come you can ask ur sub ordinates to work properly.

Shah K.
Jitendra8876

Jul 4, 2019

PLEASE HEAR MY ISSUE

Please go through these mails received from the all concerned and confirm me how a British High Commission Staff employed at Chhanakyapuri, New Delhi found fraud and sending forgery mails to earn money. They have an contact with an International Lawyer of Poland and a Fraud Diplomat of British Embassy officer. The mails are below :-

Dear
Jagadesh D ,
Thanks for your mail and sorry for my late reply as i was sick .
I had contacted my Lawyer and he told me that he had called you but it seems that you are exposing this project to many people which is not acceptable for security reasons .

The United Nations Diplomat Fiduciary officer is the only authorized person to assist us to release the Luggage at the Airport in Mumbai . All you need do is to sent the Airport Tax to the Fiduciary officer .
The Fiduciary officer had been waiting for your call but you did not call him , why ?.

I had sent mail to the Fiduciary officer to call you .
Miss. Janet Frisch .

jacob alex <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

Subject: COPY OF MY PASSPORT IDENTITY
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:47:13 IST

Attn: Mr Jagadesh. D,

Acknowledgment your mail, Thanks for the telephone conversation..

Here is the copy of my Diplomatic British Passport for your confirmation and verification.

Presently i Lodge in British High commission Guest House in Nari man Point in
Mumbai.

I will give You Text Message of the Custom Agency account details Tom morrow
Morning for the remittance of the 20,000/rupees for the Airport Tax Fees.

immediately You Deposit the amount to the Account information kindly scan the copy of the Payment slip to my in box for verification and clearance.

You are to send your Home address information to me so that when i reach Your City Airport there will be no mistake in reaching You.

Your Faithfully
Dr Jacob.A
United Nations Diplomat Fiduciary officer

DR_JACOB_ADEX_PASSPORT.JPG
(Size 64.59 KB) Download Attachment
Scan For Virus with F-Secure

jfrisch11 <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [email protected]
Subject: Fwd: Re: Mail received .
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:36:16 IST

Dnia 21 kwietnia 2011 12:29 jfrisch11 <[email protected]> napisał(a):

Dear Jagadesh D ,

Thanks for your mail and questions .

I'm from Republic of Cotonou , Benin , this country is one of the smallest country in West Africa ,we speak french and english language .

My family Lawyer is from Mr.Boris Koczetkow is from Poland and an international Lawyer , he is in Nigeria for an official assignment . Find attached the my Lawyer's photo and passport copy and photo of the money .

PLEASE NO OTHER CHARGES AFTER THIS PAYMENT .

Please note that the total sum of US$1.7Million is inside the Luggage , i will never in my life involve myself in drug which is a criminal act .

Janet Frisch .

My passport.JPG
(Size 225.48 KB) Download Attachment
Scan For Virus with F-Secure

jacob alex <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

Subject: The Local Airport Deny
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:02:52 IST

Attn: Mr Jagadesh. D,

Very Upset Today, I am very sorry for my inability of coming over to deliver your consignment ([Parcel) as scheduled. This was as a result of Problem beyond my immediate control,though with proper negotiation with the Embassy officials , everything will surely be in good shape.

The Local Airport security police boss insisted that they must inspect the content of the consignment but I refused because it is against the ethics of diplomatic act of 2003 as amended in 2005. Although they made me to understand the implications of clearing the consignment without inspection. They however explained to me that most of the problems they have been undergoing here in India International Air-Port like Terrorism, Drug Trafficking, Money Laundering and other related Matters.

They demanded for 125,000/ India rupees for NON INSPECTION CERTIFICATE and I have no such money to offer them for a non inspection certificate.
You are by this email required to try and arrange the sum of Rs 125,000-/ and have it deposited so that the Airport police will not open and inspect the consignment (Parcel).

i was delay in the Local airport , i will so upset but i have no choice than to comply with there authorities.

Please I seek your indulgence to endeavor to arrange this fund to enable us conclude this process unfailingly and to avoid exposure of your consignment at he Airport by the security agents.
Once again, kindly adhere to the above directive to enable me obtain the NON-INSPECTION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

Jacob. A

boris.koc <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: jagadesh d<[email protected]>
Subject: LATEST UPDATE .
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:12:16 IST

Dear

Jagadesh,
Thanks for your mail and update .

I wish to informed you that Mr.Jacob Adex had concluded arrangement with Emirate Airline to run away with our Luggage containing the money . I contacted the UK Embassy in New Delhi to trace and investigate him and they have confirmed to me .

However , the Officials of UK Embassy have collected the Luggage from Mr.Jacob Adex and kept in there custody for safety . The official of UK Embassy has seized Mr.Jacob Adex International passport now and had contacted the police to charge him to Court for stealing .

However , do not transact anything with Mr.Jacob Adex again . Please for security reasons , do not pick his call , do not sent him sms , do not reply his mails . If he call you , please don't pick his call and do not discuss anything with him again as he is a criminal for planning to ran away with our money after all the money you have spent in this project .

The UK Embassy officials paid the sum of Rs.15,000 to the police to release the Luggage to the embassy official and the Luggage is with the Embassy officials in New Delhi now . The Embassy official will call you tomorrow morning for delivery of your Luggage to your destination .

You need to arrange and refund the Rs.15,000 which the embassy officials spent on your behalf to the police before they can deliver the Luggage to you in your city tomorrow .

I called you this morning but you did not pick your phone .

I await to hear from you soon,

Mr.Boris Koch .

Subject: British Order
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:44:49 IST

Go to Attachment(s) Download all attachments
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Dear Jagadesh D.
I acknowledged the receipt of your amount sent to me for my ticket fare from Delhi to your
city Coimbatore .
Please go through my mail and call me

Subject: British Order
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:44:49 IST

Dear Jagadesh D.
city Coimbatore .
Please go through my mail and call me

y, 23 May, 2011, 9:54 AM

As discussed, I am sending the bank receipt for your information and perusal please.

Jagadesh D

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

Note: For Your information, Your Consignment (Parcel) is safe with me here... as am still in Local Airport police custody thou they are taking care of me here. Just try to make the arrangement of the payment so that they can obtain the Non inspection Certificate on Your Parcel.

Subject: Re: BANK RECEIPT
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:05:40 IST

Dear Jagadesh
Good i have received ,i will call you soon '
thanks

Date: Monday, 23 May, 2011, 9:54 AM

Subject: Re: British Order
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:19:16 IST

Dear Mr Jagadesh ,
Very sorry embassy do not work that way ,you have to pay 50% of the the amount that
40,000 India rupees before i will be allowed to start my journey to Coimbatore

From: jagadesh d <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: British Order
Date: Monday, 23 May, 2011, 11:42 AM

Once my parcel delivered to home, I will pay the money and also request you to send your passport copy so that I will easily identify at airport. Thanks for calling n helping me.

boris.koc <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: jagadesh d<[email protected]>
Subject: Mail received .
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:31:37 IST

Dear Jagadesh d,
Mail received and do update me as soon as you receive the Luggage .
Mr.Boris Koch .

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...