Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

suraj87698

Jun 28, 2019

Internet not working

Very pathetic service in Hyderabad. Especially Kukatpally office. I have raised a complaint on the

Act fibrenet app about my internet which is down. The ticket got closed in 48 hours wiithout

resolving and this is the third time it happened.
I tried calling the customer care number 040 - 66 2727272 and nobosy lifts the phone. I called the

so called appellate authority(do not know if somebody really exists or not) and they too never pick

the phone. I keep sending emails to the appellate authority, support and all the levels of

escalations and I do not get response even by email.
I was a Hathway customer previously and I really regret the decision of choosing Actfibrenet. At

least the Hathway appellate authority responds to the emails and they solve the complains within no

time.

People who wants to go for Actfibre net, please re-think your decision and I have taken a

subscription for 6 months and have to bear these unprofessional fellows for some more time. I have

decided to file a complaint in the consumer fourm for the pathetic service and their false promises.

Shreya,
suraj87698

Jun 28, 2019

Delay in Installation of New Broadband Connection

This is with respect to my request for new broadband connection. The Act broadband executive had

collected all the necessary documents on 07-June-2019 and i was assured that the installation would

be completed within 3-4 days. When there wasn't clue about installation i had contacted the customer

care 2-3 times and every time i was told the installation will be completed by Saturday 15th June-

2019. However, till now there's no communication nor anyone had communicated me on the progress. The

one month advance amount & the installation charges have been deducted from my bank account already.

As ACT broadband has breached their SLA of 7 days. And also do not have any responsibility of

assuring the customer on the service in case of any delay at least by calling and informing/assuring

about the progress. I am disappointed with the poor service and had to spend extra amount in getting

temporary connection from different vendor. Hence would like to discontinue the service and want my

advance monthly rental & installation charges which was deducted from my account.

Vishakha sawant

Please Takedown Illegal Godwaon

The Lt. Governor, Delhi, Raj NiwasGov. Sec.Court Lane Civil Lines Delhi-110054

Subject: Complaint against unauthorized polluted unit/factory/GODAWON running in residential area

It is to draw for your kind attention and favorable action. We the Residents of Street No.A/39 FAWONDRY CAMICAL N SIRA GODAWON Rattan Vihar Kirari Suleman Nagar , Pune – 110086 hereby registering a complaint against unauthorized polluted unit/factory/GODAWON in our neighborhood.

The above said factory/ GODAWON unit is highly polluted creating loud noise while making the tofees which is hazardous to the health of my family. Further, due to loud sound and sound of the machines the walls of our house have cracked at number of places. Sir, I am a Heart Patient and I due to above mentioned factory/GODAWON and its noise pollution.
As your honored self known that, Hon’ble Supreme Court has already passed a direction to the competent authorities for not to functioning/stopped/shift/closed down the hazardous/heavy factories/GODAWON in/from the residential areas which are creating pollution/problems to the surrounding people but after that, the above mentioned factory owner is running his factory unit freely without any coercion of law.
Sir, kindly note that this factory/GODAWON unit has no any factory/GODAWON licence and fooding item licence from any legal authority.
In the light of above circumstances, it is my humble request to you to save me and my family members’ lives and property from this hazardous factory/ GODAWON unit and passed or take the immediate action to SEAL THE FACTORY/GODAWON UNIT on the said premises.

Thanking you, NAME :Jitendre
A/C 9 MCD WARD 35

Illegal Godwaon at Pune

Thanking you, NAME :JITENDRE
A/C 9 MCD WARD 35 Pune-110086

Reposting Again Complaint regarding Srinivasa Cortexx

June 9, 2015
MCD Rohini Zone

It is to draw for your kind attention and favorable action. We the Residents of Street No.A/39 Srinivasa CAMICAL N SIRA GODAWON Rattan Vihar Kirari Suleman Nagar , Pune hereby registering a complaint against unauthorized polluted unit/factory/GODAWON in our neighborhood.

Thanking you, NAME :Jitendra
A/C 9 MCD WARD 35 Pune
MO.N. 8130037880

Reposting Plzz Here My Complaint and Take Action As Soon As Possible.

Illegal polluted unit factory GODAWON

Jt763
Jitendra

July 20, 2014
MCD Rohini Zone
Subject: Complaint against unauthorized/Illegal polluted unit/factory/GODAWON running in residential area

It is to draw for your kind attention and favorable action. We the Residents of Street No.A/39-1/33/34 SRINIVASAN CORTEX N SIRA GODAWON Rattan Vihar Kirari Suleman Nagar , Pune – 1100093 hereby registering a complaint against unauthorized polluted unit/factory/GODAWON in our neighborhood.

Thanking you, NAME :Jitendra
A/C 9 MCD WARD 35

Jun 25, 2019

Refund no reply Hathway.Net

Dear Anuppama,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Jun 25, 2019

Improper Connections and Fake Service Given Hathway.Net

Dear Anuppama,

Anuppama

Refund no reply Hathway.Net

Dear Concern

I have been using Hathway Broad band service at address is 201, b2 first floor gyan khand 1, Ghaziabad. I have shifted my residence from Ghaziabad to dwarka and requested to refund the amount because I always pay the complete amount for a year and using this connection from past more than two years.

I have register a complain with call center in the month of march'15 and asked them to pick the instrument which they have picked on the 31st march and I marked hathway a mail confirming them that, we are disconnecting the service and march will be the last month and balance amount need to be refund back to us in the form of cheque, which your customer care agreed but till date I didn't get any information from your company and every time we mark a mail they never respond. I had tried to call customer care they said a different story. kindly go through the below mail which I have send and confirmation reply also we have received.

Mail send to hathway in march 2015 and till date no reply :-

As per the request registered at your customer care regarding disconnecting of my hathway broadband connection, Kindly find the below detail and disconnect the service.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Anuppma Uttam singh

2. Account Number :- 563473.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

vibha <[email protected]>

July 23

to me, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Mr. Pradeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 29, 2015 regarding your shifting issue.

We would like to inform you , that your concern has been duly noted & forwarded to our concern team. Hathway representative will get in touch with you very soon .

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

From: Anuppma uttama [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:33 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Disconnect of Hathway Internet.

Detail are as per below :-

1. Name :- Anuppma Uttam singh

2. Account Number :- 563473.

3. Address :- Omkar Residency, 201, B-2, First floor, Gyan Khand-1,

Indrapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)

Please do the needful and return back the money.

Looking for your reply on the same ASAP.

sidhu

sardeep sidhu <[email protected]>

June

to vibha, delteam, delhihelpdesk

Dear Vibha

Thanks for your quick reply on the concern, kindly confirm me the payment mode you will follow to refund the amount.

sidhu

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:40 PM, vibha <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Pradeep

Thank you for writing to us at Hathway

This is with reference to your e-mail dated Mar 29, 2015 regarding your shifting issue.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Vibha

Above mail is the confirmation which I have received and till date we didn't received any payment from your side. I wanted to understand that, if I don't pay you always disconnect the service what about this now????? I am following and you are not ready to pay my money back.

I need the reason from you why?

Moosewale
Anuppama

Improper Connections and Fake Service Given Hathway.Net

URGENT MEMORANDUM August 19, 2018

Attention: Mr. Vinay Rajputtana, Regional Head Mumbai for Hathway Technical and Service and Mr. Santosh Sonawane, Appellate Authority for Escalation

Subject: Deplorable lack of internet, speed, and worst customer service possible at our residence for Account #: 1186467457198

My husband and I signed up with Hathway internet on July 5, 2017, for a three month plan of 200 GB at 50 MBPS. We have had nothing but trouble with this connection, and we have faced our last straw with Hathway service and hence this massive complaint and escalation. Please see details below for the absolutely deplorable issues we have faced with, by, and because of Hathway:

When the technician installed the two devices (router and media) on Dec. 17 for our new connection, he said that the two new media devices he had with him were not working and hence he put in an old media device and said he would come and change it. We never heard back from him nor did anyone ever come to see it or change it despite my countless phone calls to Hathway regarding this old media device put in for a new connection and my request to have it changed.

In the few months that we have had Hathway, more often than not we face the issue of not having internet all of a sudden for a couple to a few days at a stretch. When I call, I get a ticket number but no one ever comes to check nor does any follow-up. Luckily, I had the mobile number for one particular technician (Jay) who did not visit despite me asking to check our devices and wiring but said he checked at Haware Parekh (the building two buildings away from us where apparently the wiring is coming from) and that there was a wiring issue there and asking me to turn off and turn on. This worked literally only once despite the many times we faced this issue repeatedly. And your representatives on the phone were once able to reset remotely too.

This last time I realized that my internet was not working starting the night of Feb. 27. I waited one day (Feb. 28) to see if it’s some remote issue (like server down on your end) before I called Hathway on March 1 onwards. From Feb. 27 until present day, I still do not have regular working internet or speed.

Everytime I call Hathway I get a SMS with some complaint ID and also meaningless reassurance from your representative that someone from the technical team will call and visit on that day. No one EVER calls. No one EVER visits. I have to follow-up with phone calls and they just say “Wait until end of day. Someone will surely call or visit.” Not once has it happened despite being told that every single time.

I literally have eleven different complaints (those of which I have saved and doesn’t include all those I already deleted) with service ID’s but NEVER a follow-up, call, or visit, much less a resolution:
Feb. 13: Your Request for CC GPON L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 130767465C7155
Feb. 13: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with a Service ID - 30277647C7402
Mar. 1: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 01036745C11434
Mar. 3: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 03039878C11316
Mar 3: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 030345637C5080
Mar. 5: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 05032018C1784
Mar. 6: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with a Service ID - 06032018C10584
Mar. 7: Your Request for CC GPON L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 07032018C9020
Mar. 7: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 07032018C9349
Mar. 10: Your Request for Hygiene has been generated with Service ID - 10037842C10508
Mar. 12: Your Request for CC MEN L2 has been generated with a Service ID - 12037645W290288
Never did anyone call me back nor did anyone ever come to my place to check out the complaint nor fix the internet. Explain to me how and why that is even acceptable?

For the brief times I did have internet working, I needed to get signal in other rooms and therefore installed a powerful wifi extender. That private company representative is the first one that informed me that I am not getting any speed, at least nowhere near where I should. I was getting about 11 to maybe 18 mbps if I stood right next to the device only; mind you, I paid for 50 mbps. I should have been getting at least 45 consistently, esp. when standing right next to it. So you can only imagine the speed, or lack thereof, that it would have been stepping away from it. I immediately called Hathway to lodge a complaint about the speed and again was given the false promise that it would be looked into. No one ever called. No one ever came.

After speaking to so many representatives with no resolution, I had to escalate to supervisors. I spoke to four different Floor Supervisors (William on Mar. 6; Himanshi on Mar. 7, Ravi on Mar. 12, Ameet on Mar. 13) and even Team Lead Mahindra on Mar. 13. Unfortunately, like your representatives, the supervisors also would only do a canned apology and make empty promises of which I was already tired of hearing as they meant nothing. The supervisors wouldn’t follow-up on their own with technical team nor did they call me back. William said that “due to some technical error in the system, my complaints weren’t actually getting registered.” I told him I had numerous sms with complaint id’s. Himashi said that she would tell the technical team and someone would contact me (which of course didn’t happen) and next day when I asked to speak to her, I asked if she followed-up and she said no. Ravi and Ameet never called me back. I was even promised that the head engineer/technical person would get involved and I would hear from them; nope, that never happened. I asked, why can’t someone just come to the house and visit and look into the issue. Why was that so hard? They wouldn’t visit, and they wouldn’t even call to find out the problem. I told all the supervisors I should at a minimum get a call back from them giving me an update and to check if I had internet working properly or not. At the very least, a customer should be able to expect that, especially from someone that is at a supervisory level. But again, you miserably failed. I even told your supervisors to cancel my connection if you do not want to provide me internet, but they kept me at bay with false reassurances it would be fixed.

On Mar. 13, a technician named Pragnesh called to say there was some line issue at Diamond Garden and that my internet would be fixed permanently now since they fixed that. Nope, it wasn’t the case, and this was also the first I was ever hearing of something about my connection having anything to do with Diamond Garden. I asked him to send someone to the house anyways as there is always an issue with my internet and I have an old media device and to send a new one. He said it was just an issue at Diamond Garden and he didn’t want to send someone despite me telling him that I only have a speed of 0.1 mbps even if he says he’s fixed it permanently. Eventually the earlier-mentioned technician Jay came and even he did his own speed test with his own device and saw that I did only have 0.1. Mbps. By this time, I was on the phone with Vishal (Regional Head) updating him on my aforementioned issues.

Technician Jay told me he would be back in an hour to hour and half with a new device and a laptop to check. At 2 pm, I called him as two hours had easily passed but he didn’t return. He said he’d come around 5. 5 pm passed and no news. I called back at 7 and he said there was no device. He could have called me to tell me he wasn’t coming or there was no device but he didn’t. He told me he would have the main tech guy Mahesh call me but no one called then nor the next day and on Mar. 14, I still did not have internet.

Then in the evening of Mar. 14, Jay came and took the router and old media device and installed at ZTE device but I still did not have internet. I called him and he said because the network is full it is not allowing a new connection and that he would call me with a password when it was up and running and it should show four lights if it’s working.

He never called but the next day or so I noticed four lights and so I looked on the back of the device and entered what I figured to be the password. It connected briefly but since then and till date I still do not have any internet. It came and went as did the speed when it did temporarily connect. Since installing the device, I still have not received any phone call or visit from the technician or Hathway to advise me; they should at least guide me on how to change the device name and password.

I have repeatedly asked to have a new/proper device and/or wiring put in, at an extra cost if that’s the issue, so that we have exclusive internet and don’t face these connection nor speed issues. Apparently, that’s not possible. The power/range comes from two buildings away and from what I’ve been told, the signal keeps getting cut from there and hence I don’t have speed either because of the wiring. At this point, I do not know what or whom to believe about how or why I don’t have internet.

Hathway is quick when it comes to getting a new customer and setting up (even if incorrectly) a new connection, but absolutely apathetic when it comes to service or follow-up. Hathway is also prompt in sending countless reminders, calls, sms, and emails saying that payment is due for renewal “to continue to enjoy uninterrupted service” and “always eager to help.” Excuse my language, but that is total BS. I have had NOTHING BUT interrupted service and definitely have not received any help.

This is the most egregious and ridiculous experience ever with a service provider. If you do not wish to provide me internet, then just have the gumption to be direct about it. Do not continue to patronize me. Out of our three months contract, I have never ever had the speed nor even close to the speed I signed up for; I have never ever been given the proper media device; I have never ever been called back proactively; I have never ever had a technician visit despite my actual service id/complaint numbers; I have consistently not had uninterrupted internet more often than I have had internet, and this last month, I have not had it for over three weeks straight now. And I still don’t have internet! Now you tell me, is this the kind of service I signed up for with Hathway and what a customer is to expect with your company?

I do not want an apology because as you all have proved time and again, it means absolutely nothing. I want you to give me a private hassle-free connection with totally uninterrupted internet and actual 50 mbps speed. I want a technician to visit me when I actually call Hathway and provide a complaint without me having to call back again and again as no one visits and no one calls. I want credit for all these months of no internet. Do not expect me to renew my contract if you are not able to make the right amends. You have blatantly and seemingly willfully cheated us. I will be taking this to social media, consumer bureau, Google review, word of mouth, and wherever else possible. You fix whatever the heck you have to fix on your end and go to whatever length required to do so. Enough is enough.

Your most dissatisfied customers,

Received By Ministry/Department Prime Ministers Office
Grievance Description
3/13/2019 Grievance Status
https://pgportal.gov.in/Status/PrintDetail/UE1PUEcvRS8yMDE5LzAxMzY0MDg%3d 2/3
The Prime Minister of India Delhi Sub: Save country by Deputing an Honest officer
from CBI/Vigilence for an Investigation against Joginder Dalal 133 Ram Gopal Colony
Rohtak Respected Sir, This man is of a criminal back ground and involved in various
activities and earning about one to 5 crore Rs. per day by way of cheating and looting
the people as well as the govt of India. I can not onlyprove but can also help the
investigation team and can provide the proofs if not killed by this person befor the
investigation took place. No one dare to complaint against this person due to his
criminal back ground,police spourt and political back-up.All the complaints and FIR has
been lodged are lying and containing dust without any action against this person but
even the complainant are being threatened to withdraw the complaints.He is not only
making the nations weak but selling the degrees to fake students by his university
OPJS Churu and made over one lac fake doctors Enginerrs and various other courses
as his university got approval over 900 professional courses by UGC and only 15
people are running this university including canteen wala and providing the Instant
degrees to fake students and playing with the life of 5% genuine students took
admission as the university is approved by UGC. He is also selling the medicines from
his company known as ok life care pvt ltd Rohtak through chain system and no
medicine is being manufactured at Rohtak and looting the public and an FIR has been
loadged in Ujjain against him vide FIR no. 238 dt 2/04/2018 under section 420,406,34
by madhav nagar Ujjain. AN OTHER fir No. 457 dt.14/07/2012 u/s 323,342,506,294 r/w
34 by city Rohtak. And An other fir no 194 dt 5/04/2018 under sections 120b 420 467
468 471 by bhiwani city Other fir 283 dt 19/10/2018 dt 19/10/2018 by civil lines Rohtak.
And a matter attempet to murder by jitender yadav Registrar of OPJS university of a
PHD student of Manipur which is recommended by DCP RK Puram Dealhi as well as
CM Manipur to SSP Narnaul is still under investigation against this criminal and his
associates but all the files are in sleeping position because the police is not making the
proper investigation. He is having abenami property over 7000 crores of rupees which
has been obtained and captured after 2013 and every year the property is multiplating
double and these properties came by looting the youths ,people and the govt of India
even not paying the tax. I request you to depute an honest invetstigation officer from
the center and after found that all the mentioned facts are true you can make
investigation as you feel fit.Because he stay at Rohtak but his area of criminal activities
is enire India so the investigation should be made from center without the boundation
of jurisdiction. Waiting forjustice against the corruption and benami properties. And if
you provide me the mail i.ds of the concern investigating officer I can mail some of the
proofs which will prove that all the information given is true as part of the matter
investigated by sp Bali Singh of Vigilence dept Rohtak. Regards Prem Paul Kinra
Hamzae

Fraud Doctors at Periyapattu village

The Commissioner,
Tamilnadu.

Subject : Requesting to take severe action against the “Fraud Doctors” named “Sekar”, “Durai” who is practicing illegal medical profession in Periyapattu Village , Cuddalore - Chidambaram Main Road, Chidambaram (TK), Cuddalore (Dt), TamilNadu

Respected Commissioner of Police,

We would like to bring to valuable notice that a person named “Sekar”, “Durai” are practicing illegal medical profession in Periyapattu Village. They are not at all registered medical practitioner. They are illegally practicing medical profession at Periyapattu Village , Cuddalore - Chidambaram Main Road, Chidambaram (TK), Cuddalore (Dt),Tamilnadu. Please kindly investigate in this issue and take severe action against this culprit. If we allow them to practice this type of illegal medical profession many innocent life of people will be ruined. So please kindly take appropriate action against this person. Already few last their life due to this.

Without any training and qualifications they are acting as senior practioners and doing immoral abortion operations in the same address. Uneducated poor people visit them every day and every time for their treatment. Even some educated people are also visiting them. They did not know the reactions. Their business is going on very fast flow. After dark there are doing some illegal surgery . Please make arrangements to save my village from the fake doctors.

More over in the name board they mentioned some of the doctors as visiting consultants. Which is not at all true statement? None of the doctors visit this clinic as consultant. They themself(“Sekar”, “Durai”) doing illegal medical practice and treatment to the patients. So hence forth we the citizen of Periyapattu we would like to bring this issue to your kind attention against this person because the local police officers will not take action seriously. Hence we are forwarding this request to take action in this action directly.

Please kindly help the innocent peoples.For safety reasons and for our future we don’t want to mentioned our name.
Sir Please Kindly Hear Us and Save the life Of Poor Peoples

Repost Fake Marriage Bureau

Below Review Is Posted By Me Please READ,
I WANT to Show All the Scam Going On In the Name Of Marriage Bureau.
Indian Marriage bureau.com is Fake And Fraud

Report Marriage Bureau

Me Marriage Bureau customer care Wale Ke Chats tab tak Post karte Rahungii Jab Tak Mere Paise Wapas Nhi Mill Jate

MARRIAGE BUERAU WALE FRAUD

BELOW I Have Posted The Chats With MARRIAGE BUREAU CUSTOMER CARE Which is full fraud and fake they are not customer care they just know how to misguide peoples and Loot money From them.
I will go in Police and also Appeal In High Court,
People Plzzz don't ever go in Marriage BUREAU they are Fake

READ this FRAUD Chats with Customer Care

Thank you for your patience.
We always try to get the best possible matches for all our members. However, based on the details provided during registration, we were unable to find members whose preference match your details. We appreciate your time and don't want a situation where you are unable to get matches.

We have deactivated your profile for now. However, we will get back to you once we have a suitable match for you.
Pd
that does not mean u delete my profile....how do u know which person interests each other??
Waseem
However, I will forward your profile to the concerned team and they will get back to you within 24 hours time
Waseem
We have a concerned team who has taken your profile offline and they will get back to you on the same.
Waseem
As I said that you have violated the terms and conditions that it is the reason it is been taken offline.
Waseem
As checked with my senior person to activate your profile you need to send us your all proofs copy.
put me to him....u have a new talk every time
i am approaching consumer courts for fool u make out of people......along with this chat
Pd
I am hardly educated....not working, living in rented home....does it mean i cannot get married?
Pd
first you could not find any profile suitable to me.....then i violated terms of use unknown to u....now you want my proofs
i belong to lower strata of society...i do nat have any documents
all i know is to approach court for insult and irrelevant talks and a drama shown by People Interactive
Waseem
As checked that you have tried creating multiple accounts on the site whch is violation of terms of use.
Hence, we want to verify the details post which we can activate your profile.
I regret we wont be able to disclose the profiles as they have been taken offline as well.
answer me and prove me wrong
OR.... I will take this chat and not only approach Court for disrespect and forgery but also make a drama on internet ....that too in 30 seconds
Waseem
If you provide us the requested documents then we will be able to do the needful from our end.
Pd
i don't have any....i am not educated...live in a rented house....does not mean i cannot marry
Waseem
As checked that on your profile you have mentioned that your masters in Management and working as an AVP in a private company and we need to verify those details.
Waseem
Being a match making website we need to validate all the information posted by our members.
Pd
u are forcing me to ruin your image on facebook and drag your company to courts and get People Interactive in eyes of Income Tax, Enforcement Directorate and many more Govt Authorities
Waseem
I already mentioned the same above itself that you have violated the terms and conditions by creating multiple accounts on this ite.
Waseem
Once we verify you details we will activate your one profile so that you can continue with your partner search.
Waseem
I already informed you that you need to submit the request documents and we will activate your profile.
Pd
Morning is yet 8 hours away....by that time this chat goes all over the internet
Waseem
You will receive this complete chat transaction in your email at the end of the chat session.
Pd
then why did you mention that "you were unable to find match...therefore deleted"???
Waseem
Since you have violated the terms of use , hence we your profile has been taken offline.
Pd
Which "terms of use" DUDE???? i mentioned i am uneducated....please make me understand
Waseem
So, if your uneducated then you should have mentioned the correct details on profile.
Waseem
I understand, however I will be unable to reinstate the profile. I need to forward it to the concern team who will check and then take a call.
Waseem
Please try to understand my limitation as I am an executive and can only forward it to the concern team in order to reinstate the profile.
I am sorry but I will be unable to reinstate the profile as only the concern team have the access and authority to reinstate profiles.
Pd
face the music by the time your senior wakes up.....i am a very nonsense person to be with...
Waseem
Inorder to reactivate your profile we will need your Identity proof, Professional proof and Education proof.
Waseem
Okay. I will discuss about your part with the team and then update you about the status.
Waseem
I understand, however the recent profile that you created for the same we were unable to find match and hence the profile was taken offline.
Waseem
I understand that 8 hours is a fair bit of time however the concern team will be available only at that time.
Waseem
I am sorry but I will be unable to share the details, however will forward your profile details to the concern team to update you on the status.
Waseem
It is clearly mentioned in the terms of use that we can ask for documents in order to validate a profile
Waseem
I am sorry but inorder to activate your profile we might require the above documents..
The system has found multiple profiles with your details.
For the new profile that was registered we were unable to find matches hence the profile was deleted.
Waseem
I will forward your profile details to the concern team who will assist you once they are available
I understand, that you wish to reactivate your profile.

However I will be unable to reinstate it as only the concern team can reinstate or can taken action.
Pd
if the profiles are "multiple" made by me only....share the ID ....as it is all the profiles can be seen by anyone
Waseem
The profiles are taken offline from the system as multiple profiles are not allowed on the portal
Waseem
I am not however, since you wish to reinstate your profile I can forward your request to the concern team to check and update.
Waseem
I am sorry but I will be unable to disclose the details at my level, however can forward your profile details from my end.

Waseem
Your profile is taken offline for validation and we will be able to reinstate your profile only once we receive your documents.
what validation?
Waseem
Every registered profile is validated with the requested documents.
Pd
why did you not ask for it while making the profile?
Waseem
We request for Identification proof from all the members as a part of routine verification. However, as we have huge database, it is not possible to request the same from all members. You can be assured that at some point, they will have to provide us with their respective Identification proofs.
Thank you for contacting Shaadi.com. If you have any further query you can contact us.
Waseem left the chat
Pd
why should i give my personal details to u?
Zeeshan joined the chat
who are u?
Zeeshan
I am a Shaadi.com customer relationship officer.
i was talking to waseem
Zeeshan
Yes your chat got disconnected.
Pd
sorry??? it said "waseem left the chat"
Zeeshan
The chat got disconnected due to browser issue.
Pd
then why did it mention as "LEFT"
Zeeshan
Please be rest assured as Waseem has already forwarded your details to our concern who will get back to you within 24 hours to get this issue resolved.
Pd
why could he not answer to any 2 of 5 different claims he made?
I am online with you.
asked you someting
Zeeshan
As I have checked he answered your query.
Zeeshan
I am sorry but we will be unable to host your profile anymore.
Thank you for your feedback! We will share this with our team. Do come back to us if there is anything else that you think of!
Please Ignore the above sentence*
Pd
why cannot you host my profile??
Zeeshan
As you have violated our terms and conditions.
Pd
why should i ignore above sentence?
Zeeshan
Thank you for contacting Shaadi.com. All the best for your Partner Search!
Zeeshan left the chat
which terms of use?
why did you run away?
Warm Welcome, How may I assist you

what validation?
Waseem
Every registered profile is validated with the requested documents.
Pd
why did you not ask for it while making the profile?
Waseem left the chat
Pd
why should i give my personal details to u?
Zeeshan joined the chat
who are u?
Zeeshan
I am a Shaadi.com customer relationship officer.
i was talking to waseem
Zeeshan
Yes your chat got disconnected.
Pd
sorry??? it said "waseem left the chat"
Zeeshan
The chat got disconnected due to browser issue.
Pd
then why did it mention as "LEFT"
Pd
why could he not answer to any 2 of 5 different claims he made?
I am online with you.
asked you someting
Zeeshan
As I have checked he answered your query.
Zeeshan
I am sorry but we will be unable to host your profile anymore.
Please Ignore the above sentence*
Pd
why cannot you host my profile??
Zeeshan
As you have violated our terms and conditions.
Pd
why should i ignore above sentence?
Zeeshan
Thank you for contacting Shaadi.com. All the best for your Partner Search!
Zeeshan left the chat
which terms of use?
why did you run away?
Warm Welcome, How may I assist you
Jayraj
As checked and confirmed the profile has been taken offline by the system on the basis of numerous complaints against your profile by other members and I regret to inform you that it cannot be activated again and you can try registering your profile on a different matrimonial site.
what complaints?
6th issue....what complain??
Jayraj
There are complaints against your profile Jai Shrikrishna made by members which has been checked and verified and as I have informed you the profile cannot be activated on the portal.
Pd
what complain my friend??
Jai shrikishna is not my profile
give me ID
mine is SH98780052
Jayraj
So please assist me with your registered email I.D. or contact number in order to locate your profile.
Jayraj
As per the update you have mentioned the the name as Jai and as I have informed you earlier the profile cannot be reactivated.
why?
Jai can be a name of many people
Jayraj
Do you wish to activate your profile?
even you are JAY RAJ
are you making me feel like a beggar?
Jayraj
As a serious matrimonial site, we look forward to maintain Shaadi.com as a clean and secure platform for members. Therefore, it is imperative that our database is authentic.

Therefore, as a random check, may we request you to please furnish us with the copies of the following documents:

1. Identification Proof (Driving license/Passport)
2. Residence Proof
3. Occupation Proof
4. Education Proof

We are sure you will cooperate with us in this endeavor and help us maintain a clean site with authentic profiles and correct information.
Pd
what do u want to prove?
Jayraj
Please revert back to us with the mentioned documents at [email protected]
Pd
why was I told that " my profile is deactivated because you could not find match for me"
Jayraj
It is also mentioned in our terms and conditions, Please click the link below to view the same Section 6 clause 3:
i care a damn
prove ONE of your 6 claims
Jayraj
Do you have any other concern pertaining to your profile or shaadi.com?
slept or dead?
Jayraj
As I have informed you earlier the profile cannot be reactivated unless you provide the mentioned documents.
i belong to lower strata of society as mentioned
Jayraj
As you do not have any concern pertaining to shaadi.com I am disconnecting the chat.
i do not have any
Have a bright future.
u also ran away?
i belong to lower strata of society as mentioned
i do not have any
Have a bright future.
u also ran away?
Jayraj
Do you have any other concern?
Pd
where is my profile dear?
you wanted me to have a bright future on a different website....what made u to come back?
Jayraj
As I have informed you earlier I would like to state it again that the profile has been taken offline based on a routine verification check as there are complaints against your profile by other members which has been checked and verified.And as you have came back on the chat again so I am here to address your same query again that your profile has been taken offline.
what was the complain??
u said bye and i cpoied the chat....u pinged me
Jayraj
It cannot be disclosed to you as well as you came back on the chat again.
Pd
initially u mentioned "inability to find match" then "multiple Profiles" then verification" then "compalin"
answer one and remain consistent on your claim.....i am a media person and take the chat to internet and social platforms to make people aware as well as to Court of Law for harrasment
even court discloses the reasons why a person is punished
This Holi is bad for Mittal.... assure u
Jayraj
It is completely your choice.
Jayraj
You have came back again to square one to which I have already informed you prior.
what?
there are sqaure 6....none of one answered
Lol.
lol u too
mittal gets this chat on his email now
Jayraj
As you do not have any specific concern or query I am disconnecting the chat.
ran away again??
Fatima shaikh786

Jun 23, 2019

Shaadi services- FRAUD promises while selling package

I have taken select shadi scheme for 3 month on the information provided by me by sheifa. She lied evrything just to sell the memebership.
She lied that there will be different profiles which a paid memeber cannot see until he has select shaadi. Also she lied that first of all only VIP,
Slect memebers will be given preference and then to rest. Also she claimed that I will be amazed when I will see the proposals thata ar there in their database who
are looking for my type of girl. But to my dissatisfaction, nothing of these happen.

She suggested for SELECT scheme will be better you see that you will be satisfied in 12 days or if not so you tell to us we will refund full money to you. I paid 14k for this service.

While selling the membership, they need to check in their system whether the preferences that a person selects have a minimumnumber of profiles in their database, to be able to buy. To get this done, they changed the prefernces that I gave for my partner and played around the system just to sell the memebership.

After that, the advisor didnt call back on time that was allcoated for the meeting. Even after providing all the information clearly and repeatedly, filters were put incorrectly. Also the first list of proposals shared by the advisor where not in my filter criteria as well as I was in their filter out criteria. Inshort, wasted my2-3 days in communication with shaadi people and got nothing out of it.

But I found very poor response from Select service team and requested for refund of money back to me as per mutual understanding. I requested repeatedly politely and had raised all the concerns repeadtly to may executives ex- forum, sheifa,nikunj and his manager.
Everyone kept telling me that we will get back to you but whenevr next time I got a call, they used to ask my prefereneces and choices again and again. Never helped me with refund issue.

I request everyone the same but no response from them, also the advisor doesn't lift my phone even after repeated attempts.

From Past 1-2 weeks, I am mailing, calling, talking to tehme to make them understand the situation.But, no help has been provided on refund status.

Calling them is not helping, most of the times they are not receiving it, and also not replying to the refund mails.

SELECT SHADI is a fraud !!! This is simply a way of making money for these people!!!

Please help us by getting the SELECT Shadi scheme's money refunded.

Please Don't Come In their Fraud I came in This FRAUD before Also

I will GO in Court and raise my Voice Against them
Fatima shaikh786

Fraud profiles

Sallam Alaikum,

As others I had registered on shaadi.com for marriage. The profile here are fake. I had come across a profile name Manav Bhora who lives in Germany and works in Textile industries. He claimed to come in India, he wanted to come India and wants to settle in India. The profile is fake please don't come under the influence of this fake profile.
As mentioned in earlier post there is a fake profile of Sunil Arya Kumar, he talks ### and vulgar. He is not a good guy.
There is a profile of Brijesh Biswadi, who claims to have factory named Biswadi Brothers. He is also a fake profile he has taken so much of my money.
Please people if you don't want to spoil your life dnt come under the trap of such people. They are fake and full of Fraud people.
I would recommend you to post about these people to generate awareness and so people are aware of it. Shaadi. Com just doing business of spoiling people. They dnt care even if someone life is getting spoiled due to their business.

Profile ids:
SH1279473: Manav Bhora , Mumbai
SH44524899:Brijesh Biswad, Delhi
SHXXXXXXX:Sarfaraz Shaikh, Germany
SHXXXXXXX:Hussain Umad, Kalyan

These all are fake profiles, I was very unlucky i wasted so much time of mine coming across this fake profiles.Jst have a look and please don't fall a prey to these ones. please stay Away from Fraud People and Don't Come in their Words.

Paise Kama ke Liye Kuch bhi Dhikha Rhe Hai

Hlw ji m ghatkopar se hu..m is serial ko bhut pasand krta hu. Full family dekhte the ham log..par isme jo galat information di gyi h usse hmari feeling bhut hurt hue h..radha ji ki shadi to kbhi hue hi ni thi..ki book m read kr lia ap logo ne ki ..radha ji ki shadi kisi ayan naam k person se hue thi..ki book m likha h..m geeta ..bhagwat ..all the holy books i read....but maine kisi v book m..kisi. V ayan naam ke person ka koi v jikra ni kia gya h .aap log hote kon ho..meri radha raani ki new history creat krne wale..m aap logo k serial k khilaaf F.I.R krnga..okk..m bachpan s radha rani ki pooja krta aaya hu..mjhe bhit dukh hua h ye dkh kr ki..ap log ek divya shakti ka..is trh mazak bna rhe ho..yaad rkhna aap log..m action lnga av..kch paiso k lie aap log ye sav krte ho sharm aani chahie..
Entertaiment ke naam Pe Kuch Bhi Mat dhikao /bhagwan ke Naam Pe Please Kuch Sense Banao Apne Serial Me AIse Fraud Krne Se phle 100 bar socho bhagwan maaf nhi krenge 😡😡😡😡

T.V company fraud claims

Hello
Irresponsible of independent TV

From 12 days no channels are telecasted it is showing error 400:12
I had taken 2789 package on July 2018
It is very disappointing no proper response from customer care
There is No Proper Care Given to Me, So Irresponsible.

It's a clear sign of fraudness
It IS Fake

If I don't get any solution from independent TV I will case to consumer court
I will Complaint in Police too and also Want my Refund
CA ID: 042DB293

Stupid Peoples reviews

This priyamanaval is totally irritating.

A criminal X police officer can do whatever he want.

But a working AC can't do anything.

Just a big and prestigeous family will lose everything and cry

Four useless son will blame Ayyavu within 2 days without even considering their life long relationship

Director if you are unable to run the show better drop and go. Vikatan do u think is this worthy to have serial like this.

And u people are showing favour only for whom who have money.

Avanthika can talk anything as she want

Nandhini will do anything see wants. It is been shown that she previously loved praba so much. But now she wants
to demolish the entire family favouring her sister without any worthy reasons. No women will give away her life.

Ayyavu you made him victim as he doesn't have power or money.

Esai again will help risking her life as she doesn't have power or money. She lost her marriage also as she is only from a poor
background.

UMA - Title holder will always cry or go to god.

Already the serial is pushed to 10PM, better close the serial.

No logic, completely negative for a very long time.

Meaning less Bekar Ekdum

Vamsam - The creative head should hang her self .
The Nandhakumar character's body language etc are intolerable.
Worst Character selection.
Hundreds + opportunity for all the characters to record voice & video of Nandhakumar to prove he is alive But nobody did it.
Tharqsh.

Priyamanaval - As it is the mother is projected as Buddha , the daughter in law pushes & disrespect her father in law , still the mother goes to her house & begs her to come home.
Spineless characters.
As it is our family got frustrated with these story line , now thank you very much for shifting the time to 10 PM, so that we need not keep awake & sit in front of this idiot box.
Horrible story line.
Every can identify Giri who is in disguise, but for police.
Height of stupidity & I suggest Tamil Nadu police should sue the makers for showing Tamil Nadu police in such a horrible state.

Review add

vamsam is the best example for how to take the worst serial. The director, story writer creative head all are waste. They think people's are haven't sense. even a child can think logically combaring to the creativehead. I have very big doubt, why actress Ramyakrishnan acting This kind of silly serials

In my view The whole Team dont have Any basic knowledge about logic of

1.Sense(character is intro as village innocent girl afterthat drives a car )

2.story(Just copy any big screen or newspaper stories and changed into worst)

3.Name choosing of character(like radhika, vedhika,boomika, madhan,sudhan, nandhu,anandhu) it's being comedy even they are not working for that simply copy the names.

totally The serial makes people as knowledgeless idiots

Try to Stop the serial otherwise suntv loose the viewers.

Worst Supporting people for money

director
please stop the serial idiot the three monkey

lawyer vinodini and the gayathri

I think director is sleeping the three monkey is doing their acting jumping one Tree to other tree

useless serial useless character use some Brain

the minister is worst character in the serial

serial is to entertainment for people but the serial is making as criminal because gayathri character is like that. all the criminal work doing by gayathri

I think she has to shot with her gun and die like neelambri

and lastly she has to say prakash you won in this serial
bye bye

SUN TV Serial - Deivamagal Worst ever

The serial by name Deivamagal telecast by SUN TV is most vulgar and anti society and anti people.
The character by name Gayathri which is holy name for Hindus, is depicted in worst manner and doing all sort of criminial activities which is hurt the sentiments of the people.
Pl stop telecasting the serial or change the name of the bad character.
Moreover a character of minister is shown as CENTRAL Minister who is also shown in bad shape.
If the bad character is named by the name/s of the other religion/s by this time the serial would have been stopped.
Pl take necessary action in this regard.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...