Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

SUN TV Serial - Deivamagal Worst ever

The serial by name Deivamagal telecast by SUN TV is most vulgar and anti society and anti people.
The character by name Gayathri which is holy name for Hindus, is depicted in worst manner and doing all sort of criminial activities which is hurt the sentiments of the people.
Pl stop telecasting the serial or change the name of the bad character.
Moreover a character of minister is shown as CENTRAL Minister who is also shown in bad shape.
If the bad character is named by the name/s of the other religion/s by this time the serial would have been stopped.
Pl take necessary action in this regard.

Wrong Information

Hlw ji m mathura se hu..m is serial ko bhut pasand krta hu. Full family dekhte the ham log..par isme jo galat information di gyi h usse hmari feeling bhut hurt hue h..radha ji ki shadi to kbhi hue hi ni thi..ki book m read kr lia ap logo ne ki ..radha ji ki shadi kisi ayan naam k person se hue thi..ki book m likha h..m geeta ..bhagwat ..all the holy books i read....but maine kisi v book m..kisi. V ayan naam ke person ka koi v jikra ni kia gya h .aap log hote kon ho..meri radha raani ki new history creat krne wale..m aap logo k serial k khilaaf F.I.R krnga..okk..m bachpan s radha rani ki pooja krta aaya hu..mjhe bhit dukh hua h ye dkh kr ki..ap log ek divya shakti ka..is trh mazak bna rhe ho..yaad rkhna aap log..m action lnga av..kch paiso k lie aap log ye sav krte ho sharm aani chahie..

T.V company fraud

Irresponsible of independent TV
Hello

From last 20 days no channels are telecasted it is showing error 400
I had taken 2250 package on November 2018
It is very disappointing no proper response from customer care

It's a clear sign of fraudness

If I don't get any solution from independent TV I will case to consumer court

CA ID: 042DB293

Tickets Bookings

I m from Mumbai, everytime we go for movie, there is 3 queues for males, and one for females. the female queues also used for online booking tickets.
This system effects female queuers. the males entered in female queres - did this is good for females. why there is 3 ques for males....?
Why didnt more staff for online booking tickets and saperate queue for online system.
This is very harrasing for females to get their tickets comfortabely.
Please find solutions.
When we come for canteen, there is a lot of staff...but at ticket window only 2 person?
Canteen products rate is 3 times higher. If u didn't find any proper solution we will go for consumer court.

Plss Reply me

Hello I Complaint regarding Dogs Before Too Plzz Help!!

Concerned authorities,
I would like to bring to ur notice that there is alot Street dog menace caused in kamathipura lane 15 and 16 due to large number of dogs who are not sterilised and are multiplying at an alarming rate

The dogs have become dangerous specially at the night when the streets are empty they show up gangs and barks and comes to bite people on the street. At night they shout bark so much that we find it difficult to sleep. Even during the day they bark at small kids playing in the lane if they bite or kill any kid who will b will b held responsible for it.

We urge u to take actions against this stray dogs who are making the streets unsafe for people before someone suffers fatal injuries or looses his life.

Address:-
Pathan Colony 15 and 16,
Nagpada, bellasis Road.
Mumbai:400008

Danger Dogs

Dog Control
Dear Board members,
I am Priyesh Bhatt, a resident of Gordon Gourav Chawl, Pathan Colony - East, Mumbai 400 099. There are 2-4 dogs from who have bit more than 5 people in my locality and have snuck around and bit delivery boys or other strangers..they have never really any residents but have been a pain to our friends and family. In late evening and nights, it gets very risky, there is one old one-eyed bitch that barks and bites on everyone passing by more often, the other three just lay around and don't harm anyone. The bitch is a big risk for everybody especially children, commuters . I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on my family members when we aren't around them and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem in our locality, especially small children & senior citizens. People returning home late live in fear of these dogs.

Need your urgent action on this dogs.
Nikita486

JAGHO GRAHAK JAGHO

a leading name in Data Entry services, is experienced in providing proficient and high-quality data entry solutions to clients from across the world. Incorporated in 2016 Ostia Global Service Pvt Ltd is allso leading data entry job provider.company is keen on providing employment to people, who want to earn some extra bucks, and to those who wish to escape the monotony of a regular 9-to-5 job. Providing the most convenient jobs, we enable our employees to make sufficient money. Our ‘work from home’ job opportunities can be opted by everyone including students, housewives and retired personnel. work-from-home job services are of two types: Work from computer and Work from mobile'.
I WORKED HERE TOOO.

Jun 17, 2019

WHY LOOT INDIA 🇮🇳

Their Scam Customer Care +91 77108 55004
Andheri Office Number +91 73046 09115
I am a student and was looking for a job desperately on OLX so i came across this WORK FROM HOME ad and was amazed by it. I contacted them on OLX chat and then i got a call after some hours from Kajal (Bhandup West Office) she said i can come for demo at Andheri Office. I went happily for the demo TRUSTING them as they have a Office and will not cheat me. As I entered Room 615 (6th Floor Pearl Plaza Near Mcdonald Opp. Station, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058) its was full air conditioned and there are two cubicles where they provide you the job details. These cubicles are made so that the outside waiting customers don’t hear anything about the payment and run away. I was attended by Anjali who is working here since 1.5 years and earning money to cheat innocent POOR PEOPLE. When the explanation is done you will feel the job is easy and money is lot.This is a planned SCAM and has all documents with stamp paper and your signatures so that you don’t go to court. They offered me ₹12 per application (Copy Paste) and i was told to submit 3000 application in 10 days so it comes to ₹36000 thats a whole lot of money for a student. I completed my work sincerely and submitted they has told me they will provide accuracy report in 5-7 days but it took 15 days. The work which they provide is full fake & useless which looks REAL. This work is just created to waste your time at loot your ₹6000 which they ask to give you job. I have seen poor people sitting there wanting to work and even college students wanting to earn some money. अल्लाह तुम्हें कभी माफ नहीं करेगा😭 हराम का पैसा 💰 हज़म नहीं होगा 😩

Jun 15, 2019

Best improves of the good data entry online ofline work

Data Entry India provides various various data entry jobs such as Web Data Entry, Image Data Entry, Web Data Extraction, Data Processing services, Web design, data conversion, form processing, content writing, web research, etc. One can a little more easy money as their pocket money if he/she certain skill in computer and the internet.

As a student, I earn most of my pocket money from these jobs. I do not need to work daily or for a limited amount of time. I can do the jobs when I am free from my day-to-day activities. I do not need to be in uniform; I just sit in front of the computer, connect to the internet and do the jobs.

Data entry jobs are useful when they are done as part-time jobs. Very helpful for students, housewives, retired personnels, etc. The income you generate from these jobs can never be enough for a full-time job. It will be a waste of time when they are taken for a full time.

Jun 15, 2019

Good of genuine work at best apportunity

I found a website named Ostia global service.com in internet for work from home option and signed up a online form filling project with them by providing Work Online on Mail which they mentioned as refundable registration fees
and for reg. they sent me a account number to transfer the amount and after proper explanation of work provided by them I got a mail from them for the payment I made after visiting their office address mentioned below. As was unable to visit to office Twice because I live far from their head office and requested them to sent me agreement on mail, they have send me an agreement copy and asked me to cross verify it. After signing agreement with them I gotta my work on my mail, I was founding little bit hard for downloading it and then I contacted their customer care service number which they provided me and their service was really nice and solved my issue within seconds,Then they provided a online training through remote desktop regarding how to work on this project and I have done around 1000 forms in 2 days as the way they trained and I asked them to check for QCthey checked my all 1000 forms totally and replied that I am my work properly and keep doing.and on 7th day I completed my work and submitted my work to them and in 4 days my work was checked and I have maintained my accuracy of 79% which was above 75% and I got my payment by cheque and now I switched my work from Online form filling to Captcha work and its daily basis payments

Jun 15, 2019

Simple work but good earning

I found a website named Ostiaglobalservice.com in internet for work from home option and signed up a online form filling project with them by providing Work Online on Mail which they mentioned as refundable registration fees

Jun 15, 2019

Nice and simple part time work

Amazing copy pesting work

Name: VISHNUMOLAKALA SHARAN KUMAR
Rating: Very Good
Message: The service which you are providing is far better than other companies, but from my side I request you that as

per my observation and experience I think there might be an problem in the tool what you are providing, because when we

are entering the data in the required field boxes and saving them the data at that time which has been entered is saved

but sometime’s unfortunately I don't know the exact reason a message is popping up as “DATABASE SERVER NOT FOUND” & and

sometimes some saved data are not saved in the required path. I don’t know whether it is a tool error or desktop

configuration problem. we are really disappointed by this because we cross-checked 2times at that time there are no errors

at that particular time but again when we are opening the tool after some time the recurring of spelling mistakes is

taking place. I request you to please work on this, because all we are doing this for sake of money your company is trying

to benefit us and helping out to come out financial problems. Hoping for the best.

Name: V KANAKA DURGA

Name: G SREE KRISHNA

Ostia Global Service Private Fake Ltd

hemangi3565

"Bad sales executive"

I have been working at Ostia Global Service full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

You would get best knowledge that how FMCG companies work

Cons

1) No HR policy 2) mediclaim will be deducted from salary but you would not get when you required. 3) you are responsible for cash collection from key account parties if any party default or refuse to give money company would deduct from your salary.
arya54656

Jun 11, 2019

"Bad atmosphere and working"

I have been working at Ostia global service full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good learning, and supportive seniors, company welcomes your ideas.

Cons

Not too much cons. Target pressure and all
srushti757896

Jun 11, 2019

"Hard working but low salary"

I worked at Ostia Global Service full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Nothing need to change a lot to gain in pros.

Cons

Please Hire some managers from B school.

Advice to Management

Please higher managers from IIMs, XLRI, IRMA , Manipal

Share via Email
Copy Link
harshita789

Jun 11, 2019

Ostia Global Service Pvt. Ltd.

I worked at Ostia Global Service full-time

Pros

Good learning Supportive seniors Market leader in packaged water segment.

Cons

I did't find anything wrong in this company.

Advice to Management

They are best
tina345

"Bad Income"

I worked at Bisleri full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Get a chance to learn for newcomers.

Cons

Lots of politics in management. don't get promotion on performance. if you want get promote then keep your boss happy.

Advice to Management

Please keep attention to bottom line
riddhi3434

"Low Salary"

I have been working at Ostia Global Service full-time for more than a year

Pros

good environment to work, no work load,stress, motivational.

Cons

Less compliance or adherence of management with minimum standard system.

Advice to Management

To comply with all the standards, which are necessary to run industries.
Risi001

Jun 10, 2019

Low Salary

I worked at Ostia Global Service full-time for more than 3 months
Pros

Get a chance to learn for newcomers.

Cons

Advice to Management

Please keep attention to bottom line
Asma Kazi 929

May 21, 2019

Biggest Fraud Company ever

I was about to apply for work from home...That girl named Manisha who is responsible for Andheri branch she speaks so polite you'll easily get fooled by her. Once you get in touch with her she'll literally call you 10 times a day and she'll tell you to apply asap as later there'll be no work available for you. She'll assure you with the mail, companies details, agreements and then you'll began to trust her and she'll ask you pay a min amount of 1000 Rs. Please guys don't trust any of these kind of companies who please you to apply and pay

SUN MUSIC - Fast music
    It's very irritating to hear songs in 2x speed....
    Ward valaunteer - Harrasment
    I V Noor mahammad residing at kadiri town. My elder...
    Bharat Gas - NON DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLINDER
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. my regd. mobile no. is...
    Valsad collector office - Hospitals not accepting patients
    Respected Sir On 26/03/2020 Thursday Evening my wife had...
    usha stitch magic machine - Fabric is not moving
    Dear There, Product - Stitch magic Mobile no....
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network airtel
    Worst internet speed. I am trying to complaint airtel...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - change the degree
    I have entered wrongly my qualification degree so i want...
    Street Dogs - Street dogs
    Street dogs Sir, we are staying in ganesh vari street...
    Unknown - Ripitative and abusive calls
    Ripitative and abusive call
    Reliancejioinfocomm. [email protected] - Recharge nahi hua
    9389423254 par Rs555 jio plan jio site se recharge kiya...