Overnite express

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Overnite express

JAS Infosystems

Feb 14, 2019

Non Delivery of Parcel Through Overnite

Hi ,

My AWB: 1312259303, i have sent courier through Sai International (Ranjeet Nagar, new delhi) through Overnite Express on 28th Jan2019.
Parcel is from Delhi to Hassan, Karnataka.

Its been more than 20 days parcel is still not delivered, i tried to contact customer care and all maximum persons i can but its still not delivered and no one picking call.

Soniya (Sr. Executive Channel Sales Dept.)
Annirudh (Manager of Sai International)
Tarun (Sai International GM)

Infact i tried customer care of overnite but no one responding.

kindly track parcel or return us, very unprofessional services and if possible take necessary action againts who make customers fool.
akanc

Nov 22, 2018

Non delivery

My shipment no.1046314861 sent to Bangalore from Patna is out for delivery since last three to four days but yet to be delivered. This is inexplicable. No body has responded despite my frenetic efforts. Neither my emails to your Bangalore branch have been answered nor my phones have been picked up by your representatives. This grossly irresponsible behavior, inept and negligent attitude speak volumes about your unprofessionalism. This is detrimental to the reputation of your organization. Who is responsible for this misdemeanor ? I need answers immediately. I request you to attend my complaint ASAP. and respond quickly.
Prof. Arun Kumar
farheen singhaniya

Oct 31, 2018

MISSING AND NOT DELEIVER

Dear concern
This is to draw your attention to the unsatisfactory courier service by your company. I handed over the packet with reference number 5239746875 on 20-10-2018 at your meerut branch near to ganga plaza. And your staff member assured to deliver the packet within three days, but failed to fulfill his promise.

Not only has the parcel not been delivered till date, but there has been no satisfactory measurements taken on the part of your company to give details of the delay. the courier has contain very important document regarding patient"s medical reports and certificates so we wan it at any how. If it lost by you i will surely take legal action on this.

I regret to say that I am literally disenchanted by the service provided by your company,

I hope you will take a serious notice of this complaint immediately in order to ensure that packet is delivered ASAP, If you would like to contact me, call me at 8791535882 or 7417660966.
abhishek88kumar

Aug 29, 2018

open and taking out my goods from my parcele envelops

this was very painful experience with overnite express is it the way to deliver the customers parcel the parcel ,original goods are replace with paper is the way you all are serving the customer to and exchanging the product of the customer .The envelop which the delivery boy brings to my place is pre open and additional steppler is added on it and all the things which are parceled from the origin are theft by the services provider i.e #overniteexpress (those who responsible for theft) my AWB-5233283171 no. while looking these parcel i touch it and seen that the product which are sent are not there so i didn't receive it and at the envelop i written all the comment for which i didn't receive it.

ABHISHEK KUMAR
AWB-5233283171
ksharidas

Jun 27, 2018

Non delivery

My package with important docs sent vide AWB-9784581516 on 19/June from Mumbai arrived Bangalore on 20/June. Since then then it is lying at Overnite Bangalore office for 7 days. In spite of repeated follow up they do not deliver saying they dont have man power !
Ridiculous service.. Totally irresponsible. They do not answer telephone calls or reply to e-mails

Pathetic service. I am filing complaint against ICICI bank for using such irresponsible courier service to deliver important docs
animesh kumar16

Apr 12, 2018

Non delivery of luggage by Overnite express

Totally unprofessional company I have courier my two luggages from basti(up) to Bellary (Karnataka) on 7th march AWB no-1404724790,they have missed one luggage somewhere ,I am complaining since 20th March,they are not taking matter seriously there executive not lifting the phone they are not replying the email.I have contacted there offices of lucknow,Delhi and bangalore no one doing anything.Ithey also put my contact no to other package which was supplied to somebody from ghaziabad from there i got a call.Don't trust these people and company.
Deliver my luggage urgently to my address
Animesh kumar
D3/9 vidyanagar JSW steel township
Toranagallu bellary-583123
contact no-9901618040,9480693064

Below are the detail of mail communication done to overnite express-

On Tuesday, 3 April, 2018, 10:42:04 AM GMT-7, Animesh Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear sir/madam,
What is the status of my baggage

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 31/3/18, Animesh Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Revised mail Urgent Re: Regarding AWB no 1404724790 Baggage problem
To: "OEL_LKW" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]-mail.com>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Cc: "manjula" <[email protected]>, "Pankaj Saxena" <[email protected]>, "Arvind Dhasmana" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, 31 March, 2018, 10:33 AM

Animesh kumar
D3/9 vidyanagar JSW steel township
Toranagallu bellary-583123
contact no-9901618040,9480693064

Below is the details of mail i send to overnite express executive:-

Dear sir/madam,
What is the status of my baggage

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 31/3/18, Animesh Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Revised mail Urgent Re: Regarding AWB no 1404724790 Baggage problem
To: "OEL_LKW" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, 31 March, 2018, 10:33 AM

9901618040.
SBalan

Jan 8, 2015

Overnight Express

I had booked a 1st Class railway pass from #IRCTC online. When i used to avail this facility earlier .. ie a couple of years ago the same used to reach me within 24 hours! Of late my experience has been anything but that of convenience thanks to the lousy courier company who the railways have contracted this out to. I ordered a 1st class railway pass for my father who is a senior citizen last week. 3 days of the pass has already been wasted but still no pass. Over and above this, the nos given to reach some employee called #SandeepChile was a bust. The cell nos were switched off most of the time and the times it rang, he did not bother to answer! Well, and the moment he answered, he acted as if the parcels were his personal gift to us. Instead of apologizing for the delay and looking up the details he was busy being rude and curt adding to his incompetence!
So people, please DO NOT USE this brand called Overnight Express especially in Mumbai in case you need something urgently. Trust me you are safer using the Indian Postal Services, which are more dependable ANYDAY!!
And for people trying to figure out.. NO.. I have still not received my dad's 1st class pass when i have penned down this complaint. And a first class pass is not as inexpensive as it used to be!! STR no 9589B5P001
Rahul D

Aug 19, 2013

Non delivery of Rakhi

Consignment was beeked on 10th August 2013 from Chandigarh to Delhi and it was committed that consignment will be deliver by 12/08. But till 18/08 as per site it is showing out for delivery. Such irresponsible persons are sitting in Delhi. Only getting fake commitments and no one is receiving phone calls. Even tried in Mumbai nad Delhi regional offices but not get any response while calling. Highly dissatisfied from the service. I want to mark complain to MD if i get any mail id of him. POD no. is 3135143874.
Jayita Chandrakar

Aug 16, 2013

non delivery of Rakhi

Consignment was beeked on 9th August 2013 from Raipur to Pune and it was committed that consignment will be deliver by 12/08. But till 16/08 as per site it is showing out for delivery. Such irresponsible persons are sitting in Raipur , Nagpur and pune branch even they don't give any satisfactory reply. Only getting fake commitments and no one is receiving phone calls. Even tried in Mumbai nad Delhi regional offices but not get any response while calling. Highly dissatisfied from the service. I want to mark complain to MD if i get any mail id of him. POD no. is 9151315740.
karan kr routh

Jun 14, 2013

NON DELIVERY OF URGENT DOCUMENT

DEAR SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY URGENT DOCUMENTS THRU OVERNITE EXPRESS . I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD AND NSDL HAD DESPATCH MY PAN CARD THRU OVERNITE EXPRESS POD NO. 6651813770 DATED 31.05.2013.BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.I HAVE CONTACTED WITH OVERNITE EXPRESS SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR END.AFTER THAT I CAME TO KNOW THAT MY DOCUMENTS HAD BEEN DESPATCHED TO SOME OTHER PLACE.I HAVE CALL THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY SORT OF CO-OPERATION FROM THEIR END .SO AFTER REPEATED HARRASSMENT I HAVE PLACE MY GRIEVANCE IN FRONT OF YOU.SO THAT I COULD GET CO-OPERATION IN SORTING OUT THE PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS FROM YOUR END.

THANKS & REGARDS
KARAN KR ROUTH
EMAIL ID:[email protected]
deba68

Nov 16, 2012

Not delivered Precious Rudraksha

Dear Sir / Madam
I have ordered nine mukhi, twelve mukhi and Gouri Shankar Rudraksha to Garhwal Handicraft & Gems Sales Unit (Contact Person - Mr. Abhijit Bhowmik - 09719890318). They have sent those rudraksha through Overnite Express vide Consignment note number RSK 7052847115 on 10th November 2012. The said Rudrakshas have reached Kolkata on 11th November 2012. Till now they have not delivered the same to me. I have contacted their office at 7A Tiljala Road, Kolkata - 46 on 12th & 14th December 2012 but they told me that they are unable to locate the said consignment. I had talked to Overnite Express's Kolkata Office - Mr. Jha and Mhabir Chowdhury on his cell number at 09330771175. I have received an SMS reply from Overnite against my complaint on 15th November 2012 that they will revert me soon. But till today I have not received any reply from them.
I request you to do the needfull for recovery of my consignment.
My contact information is as follows

Debasish Bhowmik

May 15, 2010

Theft of mobile phone

Dear sir / mem,

This mail is to inform you that AIRFONE INDIA LTD., has sent us a courier containing mobile hand “Flip29i” set, two sims numbers – 8955098252, and 9672071305, and one data cord. which was sent to them for repairing, this courier was send to us under AWB – 701798853 on 13th May 2010.
We received this consignment today on 15th May 2010 evening, but unfortunately the above contains (Mobile hand set, data line and two sims) was not there, that box was filled with cardboard pieces, and it was quite clear was that box was cut opened at courier place as the original tap and the box of AIRFONE was seen clearly cut by some sharp object, and as you know this is a serious offence which can neither be neglected nor be forgiven.
Regarding the matter I had talked to Overnite Express's local AO Mr. Narendra on his cell number 0931499401, and he had told us to contact on Monday.
We request you to do need full for recovery of my consignment.
My contact information is as follows
Anupam Tripathi
202, sais agar apt.,
Samta nagar, Bedla,
Udaipur 313001

Anupam Tripathi

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...