Oyo life

Consumer complaints and reviews about Oyo life

prabhav224

Sep 16, 2020

Cheated on refund

I have booked a room for one month in Noida from OYO Life. The agent who have follow-up told me that you have to deposit one month security(Rs: 5200/-) which is fully refundable. I have asked multiple times but he told me there is no deduction from your security and we will fully refund your security.

When i have booked the room and then on the first day(3rd July 2020), agent told me that you have to download the app then need too checkout. But the app is not working on my phone. So, he told me to drop a mail to do checkout. I have done the same(4th July 2020). On the same day, i have received the mail from oyolife support and they want me to provide the checkout date. So, i have done the same(4th July 2020). After that i haven't received any mail from their end so, i have asked for the update on 5th july 2020 and then the agent told me wait as they are doing the same at their end.

After that on 12th july 2020, i have received one mail says: "We have received your concern regarding the check out request and have forwarded the same. This is to inform you that as per the 30 days notice your Move out date will be 2nd of August 2020."

Once month is over then they have refunded me only Rs: 1968/- instead of Rs: 5200/-. I have called the agent and they told me that he is looking into the matter. They have deducted some amount for notice period, exit charges and KYC which is not told by agent at the time of booking. They cheated me.

But after some time, he is not picking my call. Please look into this matter.

Agent number: 7088488186

Cheated on refund Cheated on refund Cheated on refund Cheated on refund

OYO Rooms

Mar 3, 2020

Refund Fees

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not an experience we want our guests to go through. Rest assured, our concerned team will contact you soon.

Team OYO
rashmi29nair

Mar 1, 2020

Refund Fees

Issue which I am facing because of Oyo Life. I have shifted into Half Penny Residency in the month of September (approx. last day of August) which has had a tie-up with Oyo Life. Then due to the issues between the Oyo Life and Half Penny Residency Hostel, I was forced to leave the hostel in the month of January. I had paid Rs.80,000/- fees to Oyo Life for the stay. After moving out of the hostel, I asked for the refund amount of Rs.20,000/- to which OYO company and the hostel made tons of excuses to avoid it. Its a request to kindly take this matter seriously and look into it and provide me with the refund amount as soon as possible.

Booking ID:- 35805