Oyo Rooms

shikhaknp

Jun 21, 2019

booking id : KDRS2309

booking id : KDRS2309.

as mailed you from my id and also informed on customer care hotel owner not allowed entry as said no vacant room for online booking. want to convert it offline. for next booking provided by you said no electricity for full light so check in not possible. I paid for booking online kindly revert payment.

writing multiple times on customer care, kindly provide solution.
TKUMAR1555

Jun 13, 2019

complain and refund claim- booking id hvtb6947

I had booked hotel OYO DWANG RESORT-23391 (including breakfast) in the name of my brother Mr. Ashok Mahto on 28th May 2019 in Gangtok from 30th May to 1st June 2019 through OYO App. I got the confirmation message for this booking. On arriving at destination the property denied admission saying there is no booking in the name of Mr. Ashok Mahto and they also told that they have already ended up agreement with OYO company and suggested us to contact OYO.
When we contacted OYO Customer Service, they sent us another hotel named as OYO 35885- RUMTEK HOTEL DEMADZONG instead of what i have booked and they told us this hotel is as similar as OYO DWANG RESORT-23391 but Rumtek Hotel Demadzong was a property of very low standards compared to my earlier booking. This hotel denied providing breakfast which was part of our earlier booking for which payment was done upfront.
I have paid Rs. 7625 for Dwang Resort 23391, Rumtek Hotel Demadzong which is way above its standard. Above all the physical pain and mental agony which my family suffered due to OYO mismanagement is unpardonable after paying full amount in advance.
I have been cheated by OYO and thus demand refund of my entire amount without any further delay. No customer should suffer because of their problems with their properties. The harassment faced by me should be immediately compensated by providing the refund.

I am trying to contact with OYO Customer services since 5 days and made more the 20 calls but no fuitful solution is providing by them and i have also mailed to OYO on 5th June2019 but no one is responding.

TRIPURARI KUMAR
8554078151/9304177361

Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel

Dear Guest.

We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Our relevant team will connect with you at the earliest.

Hotel cancellation by the Oyo hotel staff even after the informing them

We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Please share your booking ID or contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

nbkala

Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel

Need full refund on my money for the booking done at Pine View Hotel in Manali on 10th, 11th and 12th.

There were frequent issues w.r.t the hot water, linens (towels, etc) were not changed, toiletries were not provided (except on day1)....Frequent reminders to even send the water.

I also called at your customer care no...I was told that the systems are down and that somebody would call me up....Till date no update...Not able to login complaint on your site (see the screenshot

Kindly refund full money for all the three booking asap

Nikhilesh

Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel

Divya08

May 21, 2019

Hotel cancellation by the Oyo hotel staff even after the informing them

If there would have been negative rating I would give minus infinity. Please don't go here!!! Very bad, pathetic, hotel full of liars. I have booked this hotel via Oyo, I was bit late, and I informed them in advanced but they cancelled my booking and after reaching the hotel they told the booking is cancelled by me. I would have been stranded there @9 pm, so he knew my miserable, he manipulated and said he will give the room at same amount. And then he said there's no Kitchen or food facility available, after the payment, you can order online, but I checked it clearly on the Oyo website, that complimentary breakfast and food facility was included, he then said there won't be any water bottles available, this made me very angry. There's no restaurant available. Moreover room amenities contained Geyser, king sized bed, but there were none and it was stinky and very very small. Plus no Card payment machine was in working condition. Hotel staff was rude. Then I called Oyo customer care, and reported the issue they told me it was cancelled by the hotel staff only. And Oyo was not ready to take the responsibility of the incident. It was terrible experience from both Oyo and it's panelled hotel Sarthak Palace, Paharganj, New Delhi. See Oyo how your luxurious hotels work and how they are getting 4.7 fake rating from the customers
UMENDER KUMAR SINGH

Apr 23, 2019

CHARGES IN INVOICE / INCORRECT INVOICE / MANUPULATION

It is with reference to Booking id -TSYM7501

Recently Had Booked Oyo Flagship 561 Marol Naka Metro Station at Mumbai (17th April-19th April)

At the time of Checkout I paid 5498/- INR

When I checked Invoice ,it was of 4334/- INR ,Difference was of 1164/- INR ( for which no invoice was provided).

later when I raised the concern then I was Acknowledged that I have added meal plan of 798/- INR (which I had not Opted nor Availed) and balance 366/-INR/- was convenience fee....

I need my difference Amount Back ...

kindly look into this ....

Apr 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. We'll get this checked for you and will solve your problem at the earliest.

Apr 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will take it from there.

aadudayal

Apr 19, 2019

Bad booking experience

I had to wait 3 hours for check in. Not cleaned properly. Foul smell. Not hygenic bathroom. Booking ID AFDH4187

Mar 16, 2019

Worst Hotel Service, EXTREMELY PATHETIC

Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the disappointing experience. Please share your booking ID details so that we can get this checked and assist you further.

ergauravcs

Mar 14, 2019

Worst Hotel Service, EXTREMELY PATHETIC

Hi OYO Team,

Since I started working , I had a dreamt of taking my family on a nice vacation , I got the chance most recently and was planning for the same for more than a month. I was super excited and had planned each and everything (every small item). However, THANKS to your pathetic support and highly irresponsible behavior , everything got ruined. The best experience that I had imagined turned into a nightmare , something which I would never ever forget. I had already booked my family flights via Yatra and was getting a good 50% off on a reputed Hotel , however I chose OYO , thinking it would be the best , but it was the biggest mistake of my life.

To give some context, my parents visited me for first time in Bangalore and I had Booked Moriz Hotel in Marathahalli , this is listed as premium hotel , hence I chose the same. However, it turned out to be the biggest blunder , reason being forget any premium service or any luxury , the hotel couldn't even provide basic service. All through 3 days , there was not a single drop of water in the washroom. To make matter worse , bed linen was not changed until last day evening , dustbin was overflowing with garbage and the same was not cleaned until I reminded them 6 times for the same.

This was by far the most horrifying and pathetic experience of my lifetime , and inspite of my repeated calls to OYO Support , not a single help / assistance was provided to me , instead I was harassed and asked to provide medical proofs by your Guest experience manager Helan Pathak. I have on call recorded , in which the Hotel Manager informed the OYO Guest experience manager , that their is not a single drop of water in the hotel , still no solution was provided to me. All I was told was that Oyo ground team was not reachable and best i could get a call back (which I never got till date in last 5 days after check-out). Furthermore , the Hotel manager kept telling the Oyo Guest experience manager , that he has informed OYO AGM as well about the issue, and even further check-ins have been blocked. I was astonished to hear , that Hotel manager had the audacity to say , that earlier water tanker used to come for Rs 500 , now it is coming for Rs 1000 and they don't have any water available in the whole property. This was said on record to your Guest experience manager and still no resolution or action was taken. As you can listen in the attached call recording , I was forced to beg for water and still there was no outcome.

I had planned lot of stuff , but everything fell out of place because of this. I had planned a early morning visit (at 6 am) to Nandi Hills but there was no water in the washroom owing to which I had to cancel the same , then I thought of taking them to Bannerghatta national park at around 10 am , as the hotel staff promised water in couple of hours. At 10 am , water started coming and my father for bathing and just after 10mins the water was again gone. When I complained Hotel staff , they said water will be there in 15 mins, I told my father to wait for 15 mins in the washroom, however when there was no water still (after 25mins) , I called Oyo and Hotel staff informed them , that water wont be there for another 1 hr or so and they cannot do anything about it. Finally , I had to arrange a mineral water can of 20L and provide to my parents , by then My Father had already spent more than 1hr in the washroom. I spoke to Oyo captain and he promised to call me back after 10 mins , however I didn't got any call. You may refer my call logs in the attachment.

In the evening I again called Oyo and explained all the problems I was going through , unfortunately my problem was not heard and it fell on deaf ears.

On 10th my Parents had a flight to Shirdi and I requested each and every single person , from Hotel manager to Oyo Captain / Support (I even spoke to Hotel owner), but no resolution was provided to me. I had merely asked for some water so that my parents could bath and go to Shirdi . However I was told that Oyo ground team was not reachable , to make matter more worse I was asked to provide medical proofs .

I had a kid travelling with us and she has Asthama , due to such unhygenic conditions , she developed Viral fever and was vomiting repeatedly , due to which she had trouble breathing, I had to go a middle of night and purchase nebulizer for her. Further, seeing her condition , I had also planned and cancel the whole trip and book a return flight rightaway (which again I had to cancel , as she couldnt travel in such conditions). All this costed me more than Rs 50,000.

Can you even imagine the pain , I have gone through, can you imagine , planning every small thing for 1 month long and then seeing everything fall apart.

When I made a booking , I was promised 4 things by Oyo :-

1) Complimentary Breakfast

2) Free Wifi

3) Clean linen

4) Hygienic Washroom

As you can see, the promises have not been fulfilled and I haven't got a single call from Oyo regarding the status on the complaint I raised. Instead all of them have been marked as resolved.

Can you please help explain :-

1) How are you planning to proceed with the complaint I have raised? What has been the status so far on the same?

2) Why I shouldn't go to consumer court and File a lawsuit against your firm, for all the unbearable pain and agony you have caused to my dear ones. I spoke to National consumer forum helpline and they suggested to file a case against your firm.

3) On my repeated calls , I promised to Oyo Captain and support , that I'll make sure you realize the suffering you caused to me. I have already suffered a lot of emotional and financial loss , due to this and I promise and swear to god , I'll go to any lengths and make sure , the concern is heard .

Please take this as a notice , I am already discussing the issue with a lawyer and would file a lawsuit against OYO soon. Further communication regarding the same will be communicated shortly via POST.

Thanks a lot for all the misery you caused to me , I have promised myself , I'll make you pay for all the pain you have caused me , no matter whatever it takes.

Please refer attachments for more details, as you can see I have called multiple times and spoken for 40+mins, still never got any solution, and instead my problem was marked resolved without even informing me. Also, refer the call recording in the attachment, in which you can see the tremendous pain I have gone through , Thanks to you and your team.
Sheshagra Verma

Jan 17, 2019

Kerala package

We have been waiting for 3 days to get the flight tickets after confirming the payment of 84000/- ...but there isn't any reply from the OYO travel expert ,Mr.Narender Singh. [email protected]
Contact no. 7053058555/8010428280
We have been trying to get to him via these above mentioned numbers,but he is never available there as mentioned by his assistant,Gaurav.Kindly look into it,and get us our tickets!

Kerala package

Flight tickets

hilal_rizvi

Nov 10, 2018

Fraudsters OYO - Hotel Property photo Mismatch

My booking ID is JQMR8926,I booked Shivraj Hotel property in Nainital on Mall Road For from 6-11-2018 to 9-11-2018,
During checkin we found Room size are very small and not matching with the photographs they have mentioned during
booking time.The price they are charged is also double the actual price of those small rooms.I called OYO custome service to cancel my booking but they shifted my booking to other property(New Bharat Hotel) ,I found Location of this property was not suitable.So I did not avail there Accommodation.Since than I called OYO customes care almost 20 times to REFUND my amount and every time New person use to handle my case without any result,I wrote my complaint to OYO app. but there also OYO team closed my case without any investigation with me. OYO customer Care is Horrible and useless fallows.
John73099

Nov 2, 2018

Customer service

I recently visited one of the oyo in jaipur, just because of incomplete information given by the agent I ended up paying more, and once I called them , Anshul Agarwal manager, he said we can't help you and seem to have no knowledge about the situation, even can't speak English properly,, plz don't book oyo rooms switch to booking.com, much better.

Nov 1, 2018

Re: Pathetic service

We're extremely apologetic to know about your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you. Kindly share your booking ID/contact no. with us.

nehabhar

Oct 31, 2018

Pathetic service

I have known OYO for its brand name,however the services I received from day 1 were worst.
Let me list them below:--

1) Ist day when i came to take the room i was given ....someother customer was already staying and i waited for around 4 good hours for the room to get vacant and the shit in the washroom to get cleaned up along with other things.

2) Water problem as reported a lot many times.

3) Cable has been disconnected since past 15 days and even after lots of complaints ...no action. We payed for the services we never got and are not getting.

4) Mostly people would be leaving the property due to pathetic services provided.

This email was to bring this to your notice to make sure this brand name is maintained. I am sorry to say but really disappointing.

Neha Bhargava

Sep 30, 2018

Re: Not received the refund from OYO for canceled bookings

Dear Guest,
We contacted you regarding this and our team shared the details with you. Do let us know for any other assistance.

Sep 30, 2018

Re: Not received the refund from OYO for canceled bookings

Dear Guest,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

venisharma

Sep 24, 2018

Not received the refund from OYO for canceled bookings

I had booked the hotel rooms(4 rooms with 3 different bookings) through Oyo in "OYO 15466 CM Palace By Elegant" hotel on 30th August and then cancelled the bookings on 31st August.
I had paid all the amount(Rs 5438) through credit card.

The cancellation policy says I should get my full refund within 7-14 days from the cancelation date.
Its already more than 20 days and still my refund is not processed. I called OYO multiple times and I get the same reply saying I will get the refund within next 2-3 days. Still I am not seeing any update/progress.

Please help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Otherwise I have to cancel all my upcoming bookings I have made through Oyo.

The booking ID and amount paid details:
WXNU9845 (Rs 1555) + ZBSJ6935 (Rs 1344) + WLDV3249 (Rs 2539) --> Total Rs 5438

This was the email I had sent to [email protected] For this I received an email from ARUN _00563585 and here is the email conversation we had:
ARUN _00563585
Sep 21, 2018, 9:12 AM (3 days ago)

to me

We apologies for the inconvenience, We would like to inform you as per your concern your amount has been refunded from our side If you didn't fine his amount kindly contact to bank.

Regards & Thanks
Arun
Guest Experience Manager
Oyo
9334032:209058

Krishnaveni N <[email protected]>
Fri, Sep 21, 10:02 PM (3 days ago)

to ARUN

Hi Arun,

Still I have not received the refund.
Could you please tell me for which bank account you have refunded and also send me the transaction details.

Thanks and regards,
Krishnaveni N

ARUN _00563585
Sep 22, 2018, 7:36 AM (2 days ago)

to me

We apologies for the inconvenience, We would like to inform you as per your concern your amount has been refunded from our side same payment of mode.

Regards & Thanks
Arun
Guest Experience Manager
Oyo

Krishnaveni N <[email protected]>
Attachments
Sat, Sep 22, 9:46 AM (2 days ago)

to ARUN

Hi Arun,

Please find the attached credit card statements for last month and this month. I don't see any amount that was refunded.
Its more than 20 days and when I call Oyo first time they said the transaction was failed. After that they said, they will just refund and have to wait for 2 more days. This has been repeated multiple times and still I have not received any payments.

Please send me the screenshots of refund you have made to my account.

-------------------------

After this I did not receive any response form this guy and if I call the Oyo team again they are saying same old statements. They will talk to concerned manager will get the refund..

Attaching my credit card statements for your reference. Please check this issue and transfer my refund as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishnaveni N

Not received the refund from OYO for canceled bookings Not received the refund from OYO for canceled bookings

Mohd Tousif

Jul 31, 2018

Balance refund for cancel booking related_

Dear All,

I was busy my own business, I did not investigate, but no money was received till now.

Who is responsible for this, if I do not get my money, please share your upper management contact number and email id.

This case was of November'17.

Transition I'd- rqxzkdr60og8maxy6lbuvd34.

Mohamed Tosif
Aarif Sjl

Jun 18, 2018

Wrost experience we ever had

I was booked a room at hotel Westwood Inn in udaipur (rajesthan) to stay during my tour to udaipur, through oyo rooms, hotel reception humaliate me and dishonor me and denied for checked in saying that hotel not available rooms in hotel but when i booked my booking it is written that rooms are available.

Im from Godhra and hotel denied for stay and wasted alot of time searching other option.and i asked oyorooms through call 5 to 6 times but no satisfaction from your end side for other options nither resolve problem after around 1 hr I have booked new hotel through same sources I mean through oyorooms till this no call/solution from your side.after till day I asked for solution through call 15 to 20 times but still I didn’t get any response.
I seriously asked oyorooms, is this the way you treating customer, i here in this plateform raising my issue that it just because you i lost my dignity, i lost my self respect and they humaliate me.
I asked several times through call to oyorooms but they were not coming with reasonable response.
I want justice for my honor and respect that hotel reception done to me and want responsible one payment refund and make my totally free biking in hotel divine intervention where in I hv checks in room, and i have wasted my valuable times no issue for me money cannot heel everything. But strick action to relevent one make me feel better.

Thanks…..
Seegal

Jun 12, 2018

The Worst experience ever had

Booking id: AHVC1685
At Oyo 10665 sec 20, Vinayak Royal Palace, B-46, "Room no. 505" .

The worst experience we ever had...
1) The room was full of bad smell and dust everywhere, AC not at all working, washroom was already used, urinated and spitted spots allover and plus wet, bedshit was so dirty and blanket had yellow dirty marks on it, no towel and Oyo kit they provided.
2) When we tried to contact the responsible manager there, they started arguing about the condition about AC and all, and that guy started saying now what we can do, at last he send AC service person who wasted our 1 and half hour during our 4 hours of miserable stay in hot, after servicing it's again no working therefore we had to leave that Oyo hotel.
3) We had to checkout within 3-4 hrs and booked another hotel and also during checkout he was demanding my phone to give them 5 stars in their review by own which we clearly denied.
Seegal

Jun 12, 2018

The Worst experience ever had, so messed up.

Booking id: AHVC1685
At Oyo 10665 sec 20, Vinayak Royal Palace, B-46, "Room no. 505", Noida, Up.
The worst experience we ever had...

I'm so sad that I wasted my money in such a messy place, totally regret.

I request you (unfortunately) that look into this matter ASAP or I will complaint about it further.
- Not at all thankful.

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...