Pak Suzuki

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pak Suzuki

Hafiz Waqar

May 3, 2021

Delaying in delivery and demanded the extra amount

My name is Hafiz Waqar Ahmed, I have booked a Bike Suzuki 150 SE on 24 installments scheme of Pak Suzuki from Suzuki South on dated 04-04-2021. I have submitted my complete documents as per company policy and also deposited the processing fees Rs.8000/-
Mr. Shah Nawaz is (the representative of Suzuki South) told me wait for 15 days (for Bike Delivery) but they did not deliver me said bike and he did not satisfied answer for this delay while he delivered the bike to another person who submitted the documents after me and that person paid the extra amount under table or ON money to Suzuki south.
After one month they return my documents with out proper reason.

Delaying in delivery and demanded the extra amount

ali..usman

Sep 24, 2020

Bolan features

My concern is about Suzuki Bolan's shape and features. as we are paying such a huge amount for very basic uncomfortable, model without any safety measures. defects according to my point of view's mention below.
1.Same design from 1983 to till now.
2.Over heating in compartment due to placement of engine under the seats.
3.Old Breaking system.
4.uncomfortable due to position/ Non-standard seats
5.Not suitable for longs routes due to body design, engine Capacity, 4 speed Gear.
6. After buying form dealer people need to change tires,seats and so many more things
There are many mores but these are some basics issues
hoped you will consider my concerns as serious matter.
I think now Pakistani nation have right to use better featured and designed bolan with same seating capacity and engine performance. Hoped you will consider my concern as serious matter
Thanks and Best Regards
ALI USMAN
Wah cantt
shabir89

Nov 5, 2019

Delay in Deleivery Suzuki Alto 660

I have booked Suzuki Alto 660 in the month of JULY-2019 from Suzuki South near Shan Chowrangi & got delivery date 03-11-2019.

I waited till the completion of delivery date but whenever I called at Suzuki South they used to say we didn't tell you the early delivery date but will be delivered to you on 03-11-2019, so I accepted every time.

But it was surprise for me when I visited on 04th Nov for my car delivery they were saying will be deliver soon, what kind of service is this, no excuse no apologize & there is no penalty on delaying but is it well enough to say that you will get it at earliest.

Very sad to say that they have dozen of cars in their yard but delivering to those customer on daily basis who are purchasing on current price.

if really a complaint service center exist in Suzuki than call me will let you know the further details if needed or if complaint center just for nothing than its ok I am waiting as a disappointed customer.

Thanks & Best Regards,

M. Shabir
Cell # 0302-8274542
Muhammad Fahad

Mar 28, 2019

Mandvivala Motors sale certified used car with dead battery & fully showered car

Dear concern for Pak Suzuki

I already emailed ([email protected]) on that address about detail complaint that how Mandvivala Motors sale Suzuki certified used car with dead battery as well as fully shawered car with four places touch in car body I have purchased car before 4 months ago and at that time my cousin has supported me against Mandvivala Motors and Mandvivala Motors dealership persons replace dead battery with new one only, but now I want to sale my car due to my some personal reasons but dealership persons of Mandvivala Motors have declined to purchase my car

I just want to justice that pak Suzuki take serious disciplinary actions against Mandvivala Motors Pvt ltd otherwise what reputation will be remains of Pak Suzuki in front of there users??

Here I will be waiting for your good response about my complaint.

Muhammad Fahad
0302-2243878
Munir Sultan

Dec 7, 2018

Complaint against black mailing and non delivery of vehicle by Suzuki Shalimar motors Lahore

Most respectfully,
It is stated that I have booked a vehicle wagonR vxl under booking number 18103929 and accordinly all the requisite dues demanded by your company were paid by us within stipulated time. The vehicle was supposed to be delivered at Suzuki Shalimar motors Lahore on 30.11.2018. however, when we went there to receive the vehicle, Mr farooq- general manager at Suzuki Shalimar motors told us that your vehicle has been delivered but due to some technical issues in the engine of the vehicle , the vehicle cannot be handed over to us and the same shall be delivered to us as soon a team of engineers from Pak Suzuki Karachi head office visits our showroom and rectify the issues of vehicle's engine. He took our contact details and told us that he shall communicate with us within a week time.he also gave us his contact number 03214833498.
We contacted Mr
Farooq- general manager on 07.12.2018 about status of vehicle . He told us that your vehicle is ready but you will have to pay additional Rs. 2500 as delivery charges and Rs. 20000 as vehicle rent for being at the showroom for last 10 days. He further threatened us that he has strong contacts in Pak Suzuki Karachi head office and he will get our vehicle cancelled if we don't fulfill his demands, upon which uch we have been forced to Lodge complaint at company's provided email address at the website.
Foregoing in view, the management of Pak Suzuki Karachi is requested to intervene and advise Suzuki Shalimar motors Lahore to hand over our vehicle to us. We also humbly request your company's management to take notice of these fradulant practices being followed by Suzuki Shalimar motors Lahore due to which Suzuki Pakistan Karachi is getting defamed.
If no amicable solution is given to us in the next 3 days, we shall be forced to move our case and officially launch our complaint into consumer courts, federal mohtasib and federal investigation agency
Munir Sultan
Adeeb electronics
Lahore
0300 4177977
0313 4177977
MFURQAN08

Aug 10, 2018

Suzuki Wagon R wheel bearing

We purchased the Suzuki Wagon R VX on 9th March 2016 from Suzuki Makka Motors (Rashid Minhas Road,Karachi)

After an year rear Wheel bearing issue occurred and it was replaced in warranty in August 2017 from Suzuki Makka Motors.

In May 2018 front wheel bearing was replaced on Cash from the same Suzuki Makka Motors.

Now again rear Wheel bearing are damaged and Suzuki Makka Motors said they should be replaced.

Muhammad Furqan

Nadeem Anwar 27

May 29, 2018

Poor Mileage

Dear Concern
My Company has assigned me Suzuki Mehran 2017 model last year since then i am facing severe problem that My Car is giving me the mileage of 12 kilometer per liter on long route and 10 KM on local with out AC while with AC it reduces up to 8 KM per liter on long rout . I have consulted your Suzuki Center 6th road number of times but they were unable to trace fault now that center has been shifted to jhelum This month i went to I/9 center but result is same today i have faced another problem I was on my way to Abbotabad i was driving with out AC all of sudden Car started getting Heated up i parked it on road side when i opened its bonnet i saw Mobile oil spilled on its battery along with roof of bonnet then i consulted a local mechanic immediately he said that this is gear oil which came from its exhaust pipe attached near battery He said that these days Pak Suzuki is assembling these cars from third grade Material that is why these type of problems are very very common in New models He also mentioned that PAK SUZUKI instead of importing A grade Euro ii engine they are importing third grade scrap Engines in order to compete price in Market that is why these problems are consistently occurring in New models.
So Kindly guide me where to go for this fault how it will be removed During 10 months i have traveled only 18500 kilometers Hoping for quick response because Now Prestige of Pak Suzuki is at stake I you will not respond me then it will confirm the statement of local mechanic regarding import of THIRD GRADE SCRAP ENGINE.
Nadeem Mughal

Nadeem Mughal
fshahzad

Oct 17, 2017

Request regarding booked vehicle

I have applied for Suzuki Wagnor (VXL) vehicle through Dubia Islamic Bank, Rehmanabad Branch, Rawalpindi. The DIB bank has given me a copy of purchase order in which the order date is 26-07-2017 (copy enclosed).

Please intimate me the delivery date of the vehicle. I have also did emails to Pak suzuki customer services, but the auto replay only i have received.

An early response shall be highly appreciated

Best Regards

Faisal Shahzad
Booking No. 17089501
+92 333 5507529

Request regarding booked vehicle

M.AFZAL 0334

Sep 16, 2017

Rs 5000 Difference yet not received

I had purchased Suzuki Mehran.Invoice no VI-14027299, CHASSIS NO. SB308PK01120876. Dated 17-3-2014 from Suzuki Motor Raiwind.I paid Rs 688000 were as invoive received Rs 683000 due to down prices, differences Rs 5000 yet not returned to me.
REGARDS

Muhammad Waqar Qamar

Jun 10, 2017

Complaint against pak suzuki bedian road after sale services

Dear concern:
My car Wagon-R LE-17-7814 has an accident on 18 may 2017. I took my car to the suzuki workshop bedian road lahore cantt on 19 may 2017. The insurance company has approved the claim with in a week. But the management of the workshop has not repaired my car till now. They are giving lame excuses to me. According to them the factory has stopped issuing the spare parts to the workshop. This is none of my fault if it is true or not true . The management behaviour is poor especially the concerned person Mr Nadeem. Its been more than a half month and i have been facing a lot of problems.
Please order the concerned management to resolve my issue at the earliest. Reply me soon.

Muhammad Qasim
Owner of the car
0321-5988072

Complaint against pak suzuki bedian road after sale services

mjunaid

May 9, 2017

Suzuki Wagon R Delivery

I have booked a Suzuki Wagon R VXL on 6th February 2017 and my delivery date is 10th May 2017, still today neither Pak Suzuki is replying either my Car will be ready on 10th May neither the Car dealer giving me any information regarding this. At the time of Booking Suzuki authorized car dealer confirm me that the Car will reach in 60 days but now 90 days has gone and still I don't have any information about my Car.

I humble request to please convey my message to concern department here in Pakistan no one is replying me about my complaint.

Muhammad Junaid