Pan card

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pan card

helloraj

Aug 5, 2018

concern on my PAN number - the same pan allotted to other person

I have been issued a PAN - AMPPK1085J by UTI, in the name of Rajeev Kumar S/O PARAMHANS SHARMA.

But recently I came to know while try to file ITR, that somebody already has been filing ITR with the same name & pan no. because of which I am unable to file the Income Tax Return.

The same pan number "AMPPK1085J" has been issued to other persons, his name is "Raju Kumar",and PAN is issued by NSDL. He has linked this PAN with his aadhar number.

Please advise on this issue, request you to consider this as urgent communication and do the needful ASAP.

Rajeev Kumar
mahmudrahman902

May 14, 2018

sir my payment is successful but my pan pan is incomplete "MD MAHBOOB UR RAHMAN" is the name of applicant

Sir/mam my payment is successful but my pan pan is incomplete "MD MAHBOOB UR RAHMAN" is the name of applicant.
Sir/Mam i hope you will resolve my problem. My mob no.8709448592
Sir my pan card Coupon number is : U-N002817878

deepu1972

Mar 30, 2018

same PAN number issued to twins

Sir, Same PAN Number with different pAN cards have been issued to twins.pl help.
deepu1972

Mar 30, 2018

Same PAN numer issued to twins

Sir, Same PAN Number having different PAN cards have been issued to twins . How can the issue be resolved.
mailvijayyadav

Dec 13, 2017

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

Is anyone issue resolved yet. I am also facing the same issue.
vipuleee

Sep 5, 2017

PAN CARD IS ALOTTED TO TWO PERSON

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is VISHAL KUMAR. During when I file the return of 2016-17, I saw that tax is deducted from two source but other is not belong to me TAN are CHES03010A and other is JPRY00344B ( this does not pertain to me.) Last two year also ITR is filed from same PAN but I did not file. Currently I am in Chennai. Other source where tax is deducted is from Jaipur his name is also Vishal Kumar. I saw cibil report loan is taken from the Jaipur from the bank somewhere so that bank is not giving loan to me. I am little worried. Kindly do the needful.

Vishal Kumar
vipul123eee@gmail.com
sanjiv.kumar

Jul 14, 2017

Single PAN Allotted to TWO persons

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in reference to the my PAN card number AXSPK6051E Issued to me in 2009. I have been using this PAN card number since 2009 and paying taxes against this PAN. My pan full details is as below -

Name- SANJIV KUMAR, Father Name - OM PARKASH, D.O.B - 05.07.1980.

I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number AXSPK6051E issued to two different persons.

During our IT return filing I know there is some other person named SANJEEV KUMAR using the same PAN NUMBER & he is also paying taxes against the same PAN number.

Now when this issue has really become serious, it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally.

Request you to please consider this as urgent communication on my below mail ID or cell no and do the needful ASAP.

SANJIV KUMAR
D.O.B. - 05/07/1980
Mob. 09899701176
Email - sanjiv.kumar502@gmail.com
Syed Shujad Ali

Jul 6, 2017

PAN card issued to someone in name

PAN card fraudulently issued in my name

I have never applied for a PAN Card except a month ago

But when I try to check my application status by using my Acknowledgement Number, it shows that a PAN Card has already been issued in my name,

I'm afraid that someone is using my name to avoid Tax

Please advise me what should I do,

Acknowledgment Number : N-061829700406681

talinravi

Mar 30, 2017

Allotment of single PAN to two individuals

SIR,

I have been issued a PAN - AQJPS5513R In the name of LAHWINDER SINGH S/O BALWANT SINGH. DOB-01/04/1962.

But recently I have gone to file ITR, My CA has informed me that somebody already filing ITR with the same name & pan no. because of which I am unable to file the Income Tax Return.

Please guide me what should I do to solve this issue.
email id : talinremedies@gmail.com
wasim1400

Feb 25, 2017

PAN card issued to someone in my name

PAN card fraudulently issued in my name

I have never applied for a PAN Card except a month ago

But when I try to check my new application status by using my name & date of birth , it shows that a PAN Card has already been issued in my name & delivered in 2009

I'm afraid that someone is using my name to avoid Tax because I am a NRI

Please advise me as to what is to be done to cancel the FRAUD Pan Card.

I'm providing the details below. As I said before, I have never applied for PAN Card before. I got the below details when I was casually searching for PAN Card status by providing my name & Date of Birth

Acknowledgment Number : 021020200069046

Name : WASIM AHMED

Category : Individual

Status : Your PAN card has been delivered on 08-Aug-2009 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. 44324948894,at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : APUPA4169F

The acknowledgement number for the PAN number which I applied before a month is 617235496. I haven't received the PAN until now.
surendra011

Dec 25, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

Same PAN card issued to two different persons:-

I Surendra Singh S/0 Late Raghuraj Singh would like to inform you that I had applied for PAN card in 2006, and it got delivered to me in March, 2006 at my respective address (HAMIRPUR DISTRICT CO-operative Bank ltd.) UPARAUS, Ragaul -Maudaha Hamirpur U.P.- 210507.

I started using my Pan card for all my related works and it was working fine until oct- 2015 when I got to know that some other person is misusing my PAN card no. After lots of checking and inquiry, I got information that some other person from Jharkhand named as Surendra Singh S/O Raj Grihi Singh is using my PAN card, but in his Pan Card Father’s name is Raghuraj singh that’s my Father name.

I don’t know how bank had sanctioned so many loans to him on the basis of his wrong PAN card without doing any further verification.

As I am working in Bank my TDS are getting submitted on his name.

I request to you to kindly look into this matter as I’m facing serious issue with this. Please do the needful action as soon as possible; I am eagerly waiting for your response.

KINDLY SEE ATTACHED FILE WITH ALL RESPECTIVE DOCUMENTS:-

SURENDRA SINGH
MOB- NO- 7275006412, 9415432687
RohitAgarwal90

Dec 24, 2016

Issue of my PAN to some other person

I have been issued a PAN - ACHPA1292R In the name of Sunita Agarwal. I am using this PAN no for more than last 10 years.

But recently I have observed that the details of this PAN has been changed and the same has been allotted to some other person, because of which I am unable to file the Income Tax Return.

Please guide me what should I do to solve this issue.

Please contact me on -8450978359/agarwalrohit45@gmail.com
DEEPAKSANDHU

Dec 15, 2016

SAME PAN NO. ALLOTTED TO TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS

SIR,I DEEPAK KUMAR R/O JAMMU HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN NO BUT THE IT DEPARTMENT HAVE ALLOTTED THE SAME PAN NO.CSNPK9922N TO TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS.HIS NAME,PARENTAGE AND DOB IS ALSO SAME BUT HE IS FROM JALANDHAR.I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN MY DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR SBI RECRUITMENT HAVE BEEN DONE.IT WAS REALLY SURPRISING FOR ME WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT IN CIBIL I AM LOAN DEFAULTER.INFACT I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANY TYPE OF LOAN FROM ANY BANK.THIS HAS REALLY CAUSED REPUTATIONAL LOSS AND MY JOB IS AT STAKE.PLEASE INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER.MY CONTACT NO. IS 8716031750 AND EMAIL ID IS DEEPAK_KUMAR121986@YAHOO.COM.
Manotosh

Insurance Commission receiving by Forged PAN CARD

The Form 26As of Income tax displaying amount meant for amount paid tome but actually the same was not meant for me yet the amount inserted by the company.It is most probably that some person fraudulent utilising another person's PAN Card,Please enquire into the matter seriously to curve black money of the country.
Manotosh

INCOME RECEIVED BY SHOWING ANOTHER PERSON'S PAN CAR

As per Form 26AS large amounts were entered as an income but the same actually not received by me.Fraudulently and by manipulating the Pan Card some persons have been receiving money from Kotak Life Insurance Limited,41 Chowringhee Road,Kanak Building,Kolkata-700071.There is none to look after the same.Please arrange to investigate the matter seriously.
Neeraj umar

Dec 13, 2016

Same pan card issued to two different persons

This is in reference to the pan card no ANKPK9454F issued to me in 2008. I have been using this pan card since 2008.i would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same pan no ANKPK9454F issued to two different person due to negligence shown by income tax department.I belong from Delhi and other person from Yamuna nagar iam salaried person and I want to file ITR but cannot file due to this problem . Send me solution for this problem as soon as possible. Neeraj Kumar 9899960202
gauravmehta

Dec 3, 2016

Allotment of single PAN No. to two individuals

I am GAURAV KUMAR DOB is 31/ 01/1987 from HANSI.

My Pan card number is AVUPK3433C Which Income Tax Department have alloted to two person.

GAURAV KUMAR DOB : 31/01/1987 HANSI

GAURAV KUMAR DOB : 31/01/1987 DELHI.

Second individual file ITR from some time. now I want to file ITR. but can not file ITR due to this problem.
send me solution for this problem as soon as possible.
GAURAV KUMAR
HANSI( HARYANA)
rakesh2628

Oct 25, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number BDXPS5815E Issued to me in 2006. I have been using this PAN card number since 2006 and paying taxes against this PAN.

I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number BDXPS5815E issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept.

I belong from jamshedpur( jharkhand) and other person from kanpur (UP) .I am a salaried person and my employers deducts TDS every year and issues me form 16, so that I can file my return.
2nd individual have apply online IT Return and change the password but now I had to file return online.

Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is applying for the Loans and credit cards, even Efiling of returns were also been Problems

I have tried all the ways to resolve this issue without any success. Request you to please consider this as urgent communication and do the needful.

Surender singh
mo no. 8092523735
from : jamshedpur
Vinod kr agarwal777

Oct 15, 2016

income tax department have alloted the same pan card number two person

Allotment of single PAN to two individuals
I m SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : PATNA BIHAR
my pan card number is AEXPK3200M which income tax department have alloted
to two
1 SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : PATNA BIHAR
2 SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : Jharkhand

2nd individual have apply online new Pan No and If he get the same Pan No. He filed revised return of my original IT Return, this is the problem what can i do please suggest me, my pan no is used by me since 10 year. My Cell No.is 9204447429 & 7479808375

Sanjeev Kumar
srishanthni

Sep 20, 2016

Two persons having same PAN number

Anyone got reply or resolved their from this website for their complaints

Srinivasan
+91 9176688574
Aksingh106611

Aug 20, 2016

Two persons having same PAN number

Sir, my name is Ashok Kumar Singh my father's name is Satya Narayan Singh my date of birth is 21st January 1953 living in Jamshedpur Jharkhand . I have been issued pan number AEQPS3624C in 1999 I have been filing income tax return since then. when I filed return online for financial year 2010-11, in 2012 have I got a letter from income tax officer, Raebareli to come for scrutiny after a few days I again got letter and then I came to know that there are two persons having same pan number one is me and another is Man from Raebareli. Both of us are having same pan number. I went to income tax office Jamshedpur for the matter they said they will look into the matter but action has been taken yet . I retired from Tata steel in 2013 and I am on pension and I don't know what to do and where to go. I am getting letter again to come for scrutiny for return filed for FY 13-14 and FY 14-15 please help and suggest what should I do next I am attaching photo of letter which I got from Raebareli and copy of application which I gave to income tax office Jamshedpur.

Ashok Kumar Singh
aksingh106611@gmail.com

Two persons having same PAN number Two persons having same PAN number Two persons having same PAN number

Chandrasekhar Dama

Jul 20, 2016

please re -check aadhar card

My coupon no 603462350 I applyed for pan card correction last month 22 jun 2016 now printed name on the pan card J T REDDY actually my name is TIRIPALU REDDY JANAPALA but objection on my coupon no for non Indian citizen UID num and UID verify flag must be nill so pls check and update aadhar card no is ############ pls update it .
Thanking you .
ashu.kumar1979

Jul 6, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

My Name is Aswani kumar My father name is Mahavir singh My PAN card NO is AZGPK1587M, one more Aswani kumar in Lucknow he also having same no PAN card and He took so Many loan by using Same pan card and i chake my CIBIL report with HDFC the told me you take 20 loan from different Banks but i never take loan from any bank plaese short out my matter i am GOVT employee.

ASWANI KUMAR S/o MAHAVir SINGH (AZGPK1587M)

413 A Jain Nagar Karala 110081

ashu.kumar1979@gmail.com

saurav#kumar

Jun 7, 2016

EXECUTIVE FRAUD

This is to tell you all after gone through the complain registration any staff of NSDL called me over my mobile no. and asked me the debit card no. and back digits. this is why that the acknowledgement no. not generated on time i gave him and found my account has been debited Rs.10000/- immediately from my account. The no. of that executive is 7281977287 which i think with malafide intention . So u all be alert no NSDL executive asks for that .

Saurav Kumar
PankajDeshmukh

Mar 28, 2016

Same PAN Number issued

Hi All,

I have applied and got the PAN Card AQCPD1733B in 2008, and in 2011 I have lost my Wallet and lost the same PAN Card. Then I have applied again for the (new) same and I have got it too. But Now in some kind of verification of mine, Their system is showing I have two PAN Cards. (with the same PAN Number AQCPD1733B). Suggest me How to cancel the first (Lost) PAN Card.

You Can suggest me on my Cell- 09860947809
And can mail me- deshmukhpankaj179@gmail.com

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...