Pan card

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pan card

talinravi

Mar 30, 2017

SIR,

I have been issued a PAN - AQJPS5513R In the name of LAHWINDER SINGH S/O BALWANT SINGH. DOB-01/04/1962.

But recently I have gone to file ITR, My CA has informed me that somebody already filing ITR with the same name & pan no. because of which I am unable to file the Income Tax Return.

Please guide me what should I do to solve this issue.
email id : talinremedies@gmail.com
wasim1400

Feb 25, 2017

PAN card issued to someone in my name

PAN card fraudulently issued in my name

I have never applied for a PAN Card except a month ago

But when I try to check my new application status by using my name & date of birth , it shows that a PAN Card has already been issued in my name & delivered in 2009

I'm afraid that someone is using my name to avoid Tax because I am a NRI

Please advise me as to what is to be done to cancel the FRAUD Pan Card.

I'm providing the details below. As I said before, I have never applied for PAN Card before. I got the below details when I was casually searching for PAN Card status by providing my name & Date of Birth

Acknowledgment Number : 021020200069046

Name : WASIM AHMED

Category : Individual

Status : Your PAN card has been delivered on 08-Aug-2009 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. 44324948894,at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : APUPA4169F

The acknowledgement number for the PAN number which I applied before a month is 617235496. I haven't received the PAN until now.
surendra011

Dec 25, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

Same PAN card issued to two different persons:-

I Surendra Singh S/0 Late Raghuraj Singh would like to inform you that I had applied for PAN card in 2006, and it got delivered to me in March, 2006 at my respective address (HAMIRPUR DISTRICT CO-operative Bank ltd.) UPARAUS, Ragaul -Maudaha Hamirpur U.P.- 210507.

I started using my Pan card for all my related works and it was working fine until oct- 2015 when I got to know that some other person is misusing my PAN card no. After lots of checking and inquiry, I got information that some other person from Jharkhand named as Surendra Singh S/O Raj Grihi Singh is using my PAN card, but in his Pan Card Father’s name is Raghuraj singh that’s my Father name.

I don’t know how bank had sanctioned so many loans to him on the basis of his wrong PAN card without doing any further verification.

As I am working in Bank my TDS are getting submitted on his name.

I request to you to kindly look into this matter as I’m facing serious issue with this. Please do the needful action as soon as possible; I am eagerly waiting for your response.

KINDLY SEE ATTACHED FILE WITH ALL RESPECTIVE DOCUMENTS:-

SURENDRA SINGH
MOB- NO- 7275006412, 9415432687
RohitAgarwal90

Dec 24, 2016

Issue of my PAN to some other person

I have been issued a PAN - ACHPA1292R In the name of Sunita Agarwal. I am using this PAN no for more than last 10 years.

But recently I have observed that the details of this PAN has been changed and the same has been allotted to some other person, because of which I am unable to file the Income Tax Return.

Please guide me what should I do to solve this issue.

Please contact me on -8450978359/agarwalrohit45@gmail.com
DEEPAKSANDHU

Dec 15, 2016

SAME PAN NO. ALLOTTED TO TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS

SIR,I DEEPAK KUMAR R/O JAMMU HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN NO BUT THE IT DEPARTMENT HAVE ALLOTTED THE SAME PAN NO.CSNPK9922N TO TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS.HIS NAME,PARENTAGE AND DOB IS ALSO SAME BUT HE IS FROM JALANDHAR.I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN MY DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR SBI RECRUITMENT HAVE BEEN DONE.IT WAS REALLY SURPRISING FOR ME WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT IN CIBIL I AM LOAN DEFAULTER.INFACT I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANY TYPE OF LOAN FROM ANY BANK.THIS HAS REALLY CAUSED REPUTATIONAL LOSS AND MY JOB IS AT STAKE.PLEASE INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER.MY CONTACT NO. IS 8716031750 AND EMAIL ID IS DEEPAK_KUMAR121986@YAHOO.COM.
Manotosh

Insurance Commission receiving by Forged PAN CARD

The Form 26As of Income tax displaying amount meant for amount paid tome but actually the same was not meant for me yet the amount inserted by the company.It is most probably that some person fraudulent utilising another person's PAN Card,Please enquire into the matter seriously to curve black money of the country.
Manotosh

INCOME RECEIVED BY SHOWING ANOTHER PERSON'S PAN CAR

As per Form 26AS large amounts were entered as an income but the same actually not received by me.Fraudulently and by manipulating the Pan Card some persons have been receiving money from Kotak Life Insurance Limited,41 Chowringhee Road,Kanak Building,Kolkata-700071.There is none to look after the same.Please arrange to investigate the matter seriously.
Neeraj umar

Dec 13, 2016

Same pan card issued to two different persons

This is in reference to the pan card no ANKPK9454F issued to me in 2008. I have been using this pan card since 2008.i would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same pan no ANKPK9454F issued to two different person due to negligence shown by income tax department.I belong from Delhi and other person from Yamuna nagar iam salaried person and I want to file ITR but cannot file due to this problem . Send me solution for this problem as soon as possible. Neeraj Kumar 9899960202
gauravmehta

Dec 3, 2016

Allotment of single PAN No. to two individuals

I am GAURAV KUMAR DOB is 31/ 01/1987 from HANSI.

My Pan card number is AVUPK3433C Which Income Tax Department have alloted to two person.

GAURAV KUMAR DOB : 31/01/1987 HANSI

GAURAV KUMAR DOB : 31/01/1987 DELHI.

Second individual file ITR from some time. now I want to file ITR. but can not file ITR due to this problem.
send me solution for this problem as soon as possible.
GAURAV KUMAR
HANSI( HARYANA)
rakesh2628

Oct 25, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number BDXPS5815E Issued to me in 2006. I have been using this PAN card number since 2006 and paying taxes against this PAN.

I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number BDXPS5815E issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept.

I belong from jamshedpur( jharkhand) and other person from kanpur (UP) .I am a salaried person and my employers deducts TDS every year and issues me form 16, so that I can file my return.
2nd individual have apply online IT Return and change the password but now I had to file return online.

Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is applying for the Loans and credit cards, even Efiling of returns were also been Problems

I have tried all the ways to resolve this issue without any success. Request you to please consider this as urgent communication and do the needful.

Surender singh
mo no. 8092523735
from : jamshedpur
Vinod kr agarwal777

Oct 15, 2016

income tax department have alloted the same pan card number two person

I m SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : PATNA BIHAR
my pan card number is AEXPK3200M which income tax department have alloted
to two
1 SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : PATNA BIHAR
2 SANJEEV KUMAR , DOB- 05-01-1973, From : Jharkhand

2nd individual have apply online new Pan No and If he get the same Pan No. He filed revised return of my original IT Return, this is the problem what can i do please suggest me, my pan no is used by me since 10 year. My Cell No.is 9204447429 & 7479808375

Sanjeev Kumar
srishanthni

Sep 20, 2016

Two persons having same PAN number

Anyone got reply or resolved their from this website for their complaints

Srinivasan
+91 9176688574
Aksingh106611

Aug 20, 2016

Two persons having same PAN number

Sir, my name is Ashok Kumar Singh my father's name is Satya Narayan Singh my date of birth is 21st January 1953 living in Jamshedpur Jharkhand . I have been issued pan number AEQPS3624C in 1999 I have been filing income tax return since then. when I filed return online for financial year 2010-11, in 2012 have I got a letter from income tax officer, Raebareli to come for scrutiny after a few days I again got letter and then I came to know that there are two persons having same pan number one is me and another is Man from Raebareli. Both of us are having same pan number. I went to income tax office Jamshedpur for the matter they said they will look into the matter but action has been taken yet . I retired from Tata steel in 2013 and I am on pension and I don't know what to do and where to go. I am getting letter again to come for scrutiny for return filed for FY 13-14 and FY 14-15 please help and suggest what should I do next I am attaching photo of letter which I got from Raebareli and copy of application which I gave to income tax office Jamshedpur.

Ashok Kumar Singh
aksingh106611@gmail.com

Two persons having same PAN number Two persons having same PAN number Two persons having same PAN number

Chandrasekhar Dama

Jul 20, 2016

please re -check aadhar card

My coupon no 603462350 I applyed for pan card correction last month 22 jun 2016 now printed name on the pan card J T REDDY actually my name is TIRIPALU REDDY JANAPALA but objection on my coupon no for non Indian citizen UID num and UID verify flag must be nill so pls check and update aadhar card no is ############ pls update it .
Thanking you .
ashu.kumar1979

Jul 6, 2016

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

My Name is Aswani kumar My father name is Mahavir singh My PAN card NO is AZGPK1587M, one more Aswani kumar in Lucknow he also having same no PAN card and He took so Many loan by using Same pan card and i chake my CIBIL report with HDFC the told me you take 20 loan from different Banks but i never take loan from any bank plaese short out my matter i am GOVT employee.

ASWANI KUMAR S/o MAHAVir SINGH (AZGPK1587M)

413 A Jain Nagar Karala 110081

ashu.kumar1979@gmail.com

saurav#kumar

Jun 7, 2016

EXECUTIVE FRAUD

This is to tell you all after gone through the complain registration any staff of NSDL called me over my mobile no. and asked me the debit card no. and back digits. this is why that the acknowledgement no. not generated on time i gave him and found my account has been debited Rs.10000/- immediately from my account. The no. of that executive is 7281977287 which i think with malafide intention . So u all be alert no NSDL executive asks for that .

Saurav Kumar
PankajDeshmukh

Mar 28, 2016

Same PAN Number issued

Hi All,

I have applied and got the PAN Card AQCPD1733B in 2008, and in 2011 I have lost my Wallet and lost the same PAN Card. Then I have applied again for the (new) same and I have got it too. But Now in some kind of verification of mine, Their system is showing I have two PAN Cards. (with the same PAN Number AQCPD1733B). Suggest me How to cancel the first (Lost) PAN Card.

You Can suggest me on my Cell- 09860947809
And can mail me- deshmukhpankaj179@gmail.com
a.k.mohanty

Mar 15, 2016

same pan no of two persons

One of my clients have been filing his returns manually. name of the client - Dilip Paul, pan card No ACNPP1182F. D.O.B .22/01/1972 , this time when I tried to file the return electronically, it was found that the name in the income tax database varies from the details mentioned in the Pan Card.The details found in the database belonged to some other person residing in SILCHAR,ASSAM.
Piyushpatel1983

Mar 13, 2016

Allotment of single PAN to two person

I m PIYUSH PATEL , DOB- 01-11-1983, From : VADODARA GUJARAT
my pan card number is ASDPP5624L which income tax department have alloted
to two
1 PIYUSH PATEL , DOB- 01-11-1983, From : VADODARA GUJARAT
2 PIYUSH PATEL , DOB- 01-11-1983, From : SURAT GUJARAT

2nd individual have apply online IT Return but now I had to file return online.
send me solution for this problem
on this number.
Piyush patel
or on this email piyushpatel@engineer.com
mdankit

Dec 29, 2015

Single PAN number Alloted to TWO persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number AZGPK1645L. My client is using this PAN card number since many years and paying taxes against this PAN.

I would like to draw your attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number AZGPK1645L issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept.

I got to know there is some other person using the same PAN CARD. I dont know the other person

Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is Efiling his returns.

CA Ankit Moda
(M) 8141410332
Hamneet Kaur

Nov 18, 2015

issuing of pan card without apply

This is to bring into your kind notice that I am facing some wrong issues while applying for PAN card. Actually few days ago my mother has first time applied for PAN card but after few days she get response from Income Tax Department that PAN card is already issued to her. But how it is possible , because she never applied before for the same and she did not received any kind of PAN card till today. Kindly suggest what to do in such a situation, because PAN card is urgently required.

Jasneet Kaur
bhavin nasit

May 28, 2015

Single PAN number Alloted to TWO persons
This is in reference to the PAN card number AGWPD0993P Issued to me in 2005. I have been using this PAN card number since 2005 and paying taxes against this PAN.

I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number AGWPD0993P issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept.

I dont know The other person

my deducts TDS every year and i, so that I can file my return. I got to know there is some other person using the same PAN CARD.

arvindbhai
mo no. 09377777101
from : surat
BGQPK9496P

Feb 2, 2015

Single PAN number Alloted to TWO persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number BGQPK9496P Issued to me in 2009. I have been using this PAN card number since 2009 and paying taxes against this PAN. I am working with Ericsson since 2010.

I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number BGQPK9496P issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept.

The other person is working with AIRPORT AUTHORIY OF INDIA since 2013.
I am a salaried person and my employers deducts TDS every year and issues me form 16, so that I can file my return. I do not have any other income apart my salary. But I can see notice 245 is issued to me with outstanding payment and then I got to know there is some other person using the same PAN CARD.

Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is applying for the Loans and credit cards, even Efiling of returns were also been made for FY13-14.

Dheeraj
9582004178
Venkatesh1

Sep 30, 2014

Single PAN Alloted to TWO persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number AECPV8821N Issued to me in 2006. I have been using this PAN card number since 2006 and paying taxes against this PAN.
I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number AECPV8821N issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax Dept. It is observed through my CIBIL report that many credit cards, Loans were been tagged to this PAN number which were not belongs to me. The person to whom this PAN card has been issued is a self-employed person and runs his own . I reported the case to your office located in Bangalore and requested them to resolve this matter. I was not convinced with their response, hence sent an email to income TAX department and called your help line numbers many a times without getting any response.
I am a salaried person and my employers deducts TDS every year and issues me form 16, so that I can file my return. I do not have any other income apart my salary. I had a refund for A.Y.2010-2011 which never reached me. I am not sure if this PAN number is not being used by that person. Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is applying for the Loans and credit cards, even Efiling of returns were also been made for FY10-11. I do not want to use this PAN card any more as this is being used by that person.
I have tried all the ways to resolve this issue without any success. Request you to please cancel this card Please consider this as urgent communication and do the needful.

Venkatesh
sachin1183

Jun 17, 2013

Same PAN card issued to two different persons

This is in reference to the PAN card number ATJPK2452J Issued to me in Feb 2007. I have been using this PAN card number since 2007 and paying taxes against this PAN.
I would like to draw you attention towards an unusual event of having the same PAN card number ATJPK2452J issued to two different persons due to negligence shown by Income tax employees. I observed a person with same pan card number with different photograph and signature issued at address: 449C Jheel Krunja Geeta Colony New Delhi-51. The person to whom this PAN card has been issued is a self-employed person and runs his own embroidery shop in Delhi. I reported the case to your office located in Nirman Vihar and requested them to resolve this matter. I was not convinced with their response, hence sent an email to income TAX department and called your help line numbers many a times without getting any response.
I am a salaried person and my employers deducts TDS every year and issues me form 16, so that I can file my return. I do not have any other income apart my salary. I had a refund for A.Y.2010-2011 which never reached me. I am not sure if this PAN number is not being used by that person. Now when this issue has really become serious, I want to make sure that it does not happen in future as it created a lot of stress and harassed me mentally. This PAN card number is now used by that person and he is applying for the Loans and credit cards for which I am getting mails from Bank. I do not want to use this PAN card any more as this is being used by that person.
I have tried all the ways to resolve this issue without any success. Request you to please cancel this card and allow me to get a new PAN card number for my use. Please consider this as urgent communication and do the needful.

Sachin Kumar
+919818521954

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...