PANASONIC SPLIT AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about PANASONIC SPLIT AC

R C Gupta 1

Jul 31, 2020

Worst Panasonic AC

I, the undersigned would like to bring into your kind notice that on 27.05.2018, I had purchased a Panasonic Split AC LU18UKYRN at the price of Rs. 34,176/- from your authorized dealer i.e. Combined Electronics & Electricals, Chandimandir Cantt Haryana. At the time of the purchase it was informed to me that your company is specialist in providing world class ACs (Air Conditioners) worldwide. I trusted on the details providing to me regarding the best AC’s provided by your company to the customers and had bought the aforesaid Air Conditioner. Thereafter, the qualified service personnel of your company had came to my premises at House no. 1623, MIG-D, Ground Floor, Sector 40-B, Chandigarh (UT) and had installed the said unit in one of the room of my house.
Thereafter, it has been noticed by me and my family members that by the passing of the days after the installation of the above stated Air Conditioner Unit, the cooling of the Air Conditioner has started coming down and the Air Conditioner is not able to cool the temperature. After noting the said problem we have immediately called the customer care executive of your office and a trained team of qualified personnel to check the said problem in the AC has been sent by your office. The team of the qualified engineer of your office had intimated to us that due to continuous gas leak the AC is not able to cool the room temperature and had filled the leaked Gas again. At that time it was asked to the qualified engineers of your company that how only in a year this problem has arisen to which it was informed to us that it is a normal problem which generally comes initially after the setting up of the Air Conditioner but now all the parts of the AC (Air Conditioner) has been duly checked so, in future no such problem will get arisen and you will enjoy the benefits of the said AC (Air Conditioner) as it is best in the world. I was convinced with the assurance of your qualified engineers and had convinced my family as well that as the aforesaid problem of Gas Leak has been solved so, enjoy the cool air of the Air Conditioner.
But thereafter again in this season the Air Conditioner has stopped providing cool air because of which we are facing lot of difficulties. My family consists of small children and during this summer season they have been put to sleep under hot temperature. It has been become very uncomfortable for all of us to face the hot temperature and whole of my family is under stress due to the bad quality of Air Conditioner provided by your company. I have trusted on the words of your qualified engineers but all the said assurances of your team went in vain. I and my family in day to day basis are facing difficulties because of the worst quality of Air Conditioner provided and installed by your at my home.
Yesterday, I have even called at your customer care no. 1800 103 1333 wherein your executive namely Simran Rathore had picked the call and had told that they are extremely sorry for the deficient services provided by your company and had informed that some senior person of your company will get in contact with me but till today I have not received any communication from your company which clearly proves that your company is not interested towards the aforesaid redressal of my disputes.
Now, by way of present communication I would again humbly request to your company to immediately change the defective Air Conditioner provided to us or to refund the complete price of Rs. 34,176/- to me so that I can be able to purchase another good Air Conditioner of some other company who has some value in the market and not like you who are in a habit of making fools of the general public only be luring that you provide best Air Conditioner’s in the world rather, in reality your company provides the worst AC’s as encountered by me. In case of no immediate response I need to take appropriate measures against your company. Waiting for a early response.

Yours Truly,
Ex. Subedar Ramesh Chander
R/o House no. 1623, Ground Floor,
MIG-D, Sector 40-B, Chandigarh (UT)
Contact no. 9855010617