pancard

Consumer complaints and reviews about pancard

Dynandev surase

Aug 31, 2017

To deactivate pan card

Sir. I have new pan card. Because of name issue problem I activate new pan card but I have to deactivate my old pan card..pan card no is CTJPS8499H.
Please deactivate this account sir.
AVINASH vats

Aug 24, 2017

reactivation of pan

my pan card has been deactivated but i have filed the application for reactivation of pan card. Now i want to check the status of pan card weather being activated or not. how to check the status of reactivation of pan card.

please send the link on email id : capawansingla@gmail.com
zbharucha

Aug 20, 2017

Deactivated PAN card

I am an overseas citizen living abroad. I wish to inform you that the PAN card I have been using for several years has suddenly been deactivated. The reason provided to me was that a second PAN card had been issued to me. I assure you that I have NEVER received a second PAN card and have never used a second PAN card. I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter. I am happy to provide all relevant details to you via private communication. Please email me at my registered email address.

Kind regards,
Dr. Zubin Bharucha
zbharucha

Aug 20, 2017

PAN card deactivated

I am an overseas citizen living abroad and I have come to understand that my PAN card which I have been using for several years has been deactivated. The reason I was given is that TWO PAN cards have been issued in my name. I assure you that I have only ever used one PAN card and have never been in possession of a second one. Could you kindly look into this matter? Please contact me via email (zubinb@gmail.com) and I will happily provide you all the details you require.

Kind regards,
Dr. Zubin Bharucha
rajendergoel9@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017

PAN CARD SHOWN DEACTIVATED IN NSDL

I had applied for change in name in pan card,but after examination my pan card was deactivated by NSDL because of two cards issued earlier. after submitting bond and specified documents to the assessing officer of ward 43(1) new Delhi my pan card is activated by the income tax department but the status shown at NSDL site is still deactivated. I WANT THE DEPARTMENT TO UPDATE THE STATUS SO THAT THE NAME CHANGE PROCEDURE IS COMPLETED AND I CAN COMPLETE MY REGISTRATION IN GST.
THANKING YOU
RAJENDER PRASAD
PAN CARD NO. AECPG7159J
APPLICATION NO. FOR NAME CHANGE:-881051236492195
pradip390

Jul 28, 2017

De-activation of PAN

THIS IS TO INFORM THAT MY PAN# AFUPD4317E IS DE-ACTIVATED BY THE AUTHORITY WITHOUT CITING ANY REASON / PRIOR INTIMATION. I HAVE BEEN FILING MY IT RETURN FROM LAST MORE THAN 15 YEARS FROM THE CAPTIONED PAN.
PLEASE ACTIVATE THE PAN, SO AS TO ENABLE ME TO FILE MY IT RETURN FOR THE AY 2017-18, AT THE EARLIEST.

REGARDS

PRADIPTA DE SARKAR
PAN# AFUPD4317E
alokit somani

Jul 20, 2017

status check for reactivation of pan card

please send the link on email id : somanialokit@gmail.com
R_shukla

Jul 19, 2017

not get pan card

Application coupon number- u-G002138306 ,I haven't got my pancard still..it has been 10 days and pancard hadn't reached
Jkmewada88

Jul 16, 2017

Redispatching Of pan card

Dear sir/Ma'am,

My Name is Jayesh Suthar. I am requesting you to redispatch my pan card at my below mentioned address.
It has been dispatched earlier but i don't know why it had not been delivered to my address. My Pancard is important for me right now for my other document work.

My Pan no. is BFTPM2728C.
My address is - B-305, B Building, Sujata Shopping Centre, Navghar Road, opp. To Vasant Hotel, Bhayandar East. 401105.
Application Coupen Number - U-621013174

Jayesh Suthar.
Panda Rama Chandra

Jul 14, 2017

pan card status showing "pan does not exist

I am a employee in Mahanadi copal fields limited , every year income tax being deducted and deposited in the central govt. account deducting from my salary , when I go to file return at online login portal & put my pan number in user id it writes pan does not exist. I find no reasons why my pan has been de-activated.
So, I request concern authority to activate my pan in easiest path.

my pan no- ADQPS4206B

DEACTIVATED PAN CARD

DEAR SIR,
ASSESSING OFFICER W;AO NO 4,
JURISDICTION;WARD 32(2)(4);C-11 ,BANDRA,
THIS IS WITH REGARDS TO THE DEACTIVATION OF MY ONLY ONE PAN CARD THAT I HAVE BEEN DULY FILLING IT RETURNS FOR THE LAST 16-17 YEARS.I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAS BEEN DONE AND AS NO TIMELY INTIMATION HAS BEEN GIVEN PRIOR I FEEL THIS IS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT AND A SHAME TO THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS.AT LEAST GIVE US A REASON BEFORE YOU DEACTIVATE A PERSONS IDENTITY.HUMBLY REQUESTING THE GOOD OFFICER TO REACTIVATE THE PAN AT THE EARLIEST.
PAN NO-AEKPR6139M

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

babuj06

Jul 3, 2017

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

MY PAN CARD NO. ACOPJ0202F IS DEACTIVATED BY THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT,NO REASON KNOWN TO ME,KINDLY ACTIVATE MY PAN CARD NO ACOPJ0202F AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.......BABU LAL JAIN
Vibhor Singh

Jul 1, 2017

cannot get acknowledgement number

I am vibhor singh I have apply online pancard an I only get the token number I just pay online amt rs 116.00 from bank name IDBI BANK but not get the acknowledgement number my token number is 0009468140 please chek it or vierify my all detail and give me acknowledgement number or refund my amount an kindly find the attachment

cannot get acknowledgement number

Caroline Harriet

Jun 19, 2017

Incometax department India

Kindly activate my pan card AFDPM3737Q So that I can file my I Treturns for 2016..17.I have only one card
Caroline
ravinimbhorkar

Jun 10, 2017

Deactivated PAN Card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. AAYPN8002B has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

I request you to please activate the card at the earliest, as I am facing difficulties due to it.

Contact email id:- ravi_nimbhorkar@rediffmail.com

S/O: RAM RATAN SINGH
DATE OF BIRTH: 25-12-1975
Residential Address: MAIN ROAD MARHAURA,
MARHAURA, CHHAPRA (SARAN) BIHAR -841418

This is to inform you that my PAN CARD No. AILPK5628D is not currently working on the online portal of the Income Tax Department. The message “Your PAN does not exist” is being displayed while login/Register.
Therefore, it is a sincere request to you to please look into the matter and make arrangement to activate my PAN card as it will help me in filing returns, make tax payment, migration in GST.
I am enclosing the photo copy of my PAN CARD,

With regards,

(Manoj Kumar)
Vineet Sethi

May 19, 2017

pan card deactivated

My PAN CARD number APBPS5310R has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. Kindly activate as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works.Contact no.- 09414137761
srini.annur

May 18, 2017

Deactivation of PAN card

I am using my Pan card (ABFPS2938F) for the past 30 years. Suddenly I came to know on May9th,2017 that my PAN card is deactivated when I try to link Aadhaar card to PAN card. When I approached IT office , I came to understand that with the same name and initial another person' is there and address is different. Hence my PAN card is deactivated. I have given the letter to IT office. But so far no reply or acknowledgement.
PRINC KUMAR

May 6, 2017

same name of Pan

Sir i am applying Pan for the first time, but Pan status show that a Pan is already issued by my name. So i request to rectify the problem as soon as possible and do the needful at your end.

Name- SARBATI D/O KERU RAM
DOB- 01-01-1964
ACK NO. - 012749700284230
MOB:- 7404267195
harjeetmazroll

May 3, 2017

Deactivated PAN Card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. AFTPM7269P has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

Contact email id:- mazroll@gmail.com
KALYANI SUKUMAR

Apr 30, 2017

Deactivation

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. ANYPS6520L has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

Email: kalyanisukku@yahoo.com

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department

Sir;My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated income tax department without any information. Please activate.Thanks with regards.

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated income tax department without any information and any enquiry

PAN deactivated

My PAN No. ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department without any information.

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...