PANKAJ JAIN

Consumer complaints and reviews about PANKAJ JAIN

DHFL India

Mar 19, 2015

In response to your complaint

Dear Mr. Pankaj Jain,

We have forwarded your query to our customer service team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours. Alternatively you may call us on 0124 4092750 or email us at [email protected]

DHFL Team.
pjain332

Mar 17, 2015

Cheated in the name of BT of existing Home Loan

This grievance is regarding my very recent communications intake with Aviral Rastogi of DHFL, Noida Branch whose manager is Sanjeev Srivastava. I would like to brief as below:

1. One fine day I recd. a call from one of the employee of DHFL Noida Branch, Aviral rastogi to get my existing home loan from HDFC transferred to DHFL for which I will get 10.15 ROI.
2. For this, whatever he asked me to provide, I provided in a day and he took a cheque of Rs. 2809 stating me in front of one of his TATA AIG Friend that this cheque would be absorbed by us in case if the BT request gets sanctioned in DHFL but if it does not get sanctioned by DHFL then this cheque would be returned to me as it is, which was Logical.
3. Four days ago, I recd. one msg. from DHFL that my BT Request has been rejected and I can get connected to my Sales Representative.
4. Since then I have been trying to connect to Aviral rastogi and he has been ignoring and cancelling my phone. Today morning, when I called him through some other number, he picked it up and then he told me that don't worry, I will get the request done very soon but as of now he is in hospital as his mother is hospitalized.
5. I called their branch and talked to Smita Prakash in detail and she told me to call Mr. Sanjeev Srivastava.
6. I called him up and asked him that I don;t want any such tensions so I do not want any BT and just cancel it and return my cheque of Rs. 2809 on which Sanjeev told me that this is not refundable. upon my protest and information that I gave to him that Aviral told me that it would be returned to you if the BT request does not get through but if it gets successful then it will not be refundable which makes sense as well.
7. Now, when I told him that when I was in the process of getting new loan from SBI, even they returned my cheque of Rs. 3800 in case of Unsuccessful request, even the same case with Corporation Bank where my Loan got successfully sanctioned.
8. So, I strongly Condemn this and want my cheque back of Rs. 2809 as this is absolutely cheating and I protest to it and DHFL's working.
9. It is to be noted that I didn't go to them for this BT, they came to me and as a Consumer if I get an offer of ROI 10.15 against existing 10.50 then I will definitely say yes and moreover Aviral Rastogi was so confident that he told me "sir..ye mujhpe chor do aap, I will get this done...." ....... For the past 5 days I have been following it up like an idiot but no one is clarifying the situation then when I got that Rejection message then I was sure that they are in a modd of eating my money.
10. I strongly condemn DHFL on this and I want the cheque to be returned to me immediately.
11. If this is the way DHFL wants to earn then they should not open the offices, just go on roads. Absolutely Ridiculous on DHFL and their staff. They don't have any might of what they say.

I want my Amount back..thats it....

Pankaj Jain