parryware

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about parryware

Nov 21, 2022

Mixer Issuee

I have recently bought a mixer but unfirtunately its one side has some issue with water spillage. PLease revert back at my contact number +91-9873874717 for raising a complaint and then to resolve it.
My address is #5877/4, Gali-4, Lane-4, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005.
sampjad

Feb 5, 2019

Leakage of WC tap,bathroom mixer tap,Basin tap,kitchen tap not working properly

I have purchased party ware taps and 3 in one mixers for my house in 2010.

Now all the taps in WC,Bathroom kitchen,basin is having water leakage since last one month.

As such it is requested staff for rectification of taps and mixtures.

Sampat T.Jadhav

Cell no. 8411001738, , 8805050524
Sujatha Lakshmi

Aug 28, 2018

Parryware / Kalahari flesh tank

In our house parryware flush tank is not working. Please send the plumber.

Cell no 7331121959”
malaashok

Dec 24, 2016

wc problem

Water does not stop leeking in the Pot .. Empty's tank everyday. its my big mistake to by from this perriware. I sujjest u never buy from this company
nittinjaspal

Dec 19, 2016

complaint of parryware cascade

Water does not stop leeking in the Pot .. Empty's tank everyday
Somu2394

Nov 16, 2016

Commode Leaking

Toilet Commode Leaking and water tank not filling up.
Sureshtk2010

Nov 7, 2016

Closet leaking

Closet leaking and flush not working.
randhirat

Aug 21, 2016

parryware kalhari cistern fittings

Sir, I have been using parryware products for the past 15 years. I have installed Parryware kalahari comode in my toylet. Now the cistern fittings are worn out and is not working properly and the water is leaking. Now you are saying that you have stopped producing Kalahare Toilets. Since it is not the fault of mine that you have stopped produing Kalahari toilets at least you can let me know where I can get the cistern fittings. (side leaver operating) or let me know if I can by it online.

I am Randhir A.T
TK 1/273 A Manikoth Compound
Manjapalam Road
Kannur 670001 Kerala

My contat Number 9846095253

My e-mail id ra[email protected]

a word of favourable reply is expected at the earliest
Sanjaygondekar

Aug 13, 2016

Flush of toilet is not working properly

Flush of commods are not working properly. After pushing the flush it doesn't stop. Lots of water has been wasted. Please help

Sanjay Gondekar
"Muhurt" Behind Janalaxmi Bank,
Near Kalika Mandir,
Old Agra road,
Mumbai Naka,
Nashik.
Adhir Chandra Dutta

Aug 5, 2016

Not working the sink cock

I have purchased a Sinck cock of Pariware from M/s. New Sen Suppliers, Gurudwara Road, Benachity, Durgapur-713213 vide Tax Invoice No.829 dt. 23.09.14 , But the sinck is not working and in this regard I have lodge complaint vide No.CUT167203, CUT 165058 but your Repairing Mechanic Mr. Amit Goswami not repairing my said items or replace. In this regarding I have provide him a copy of Invoice and shown the Original. But result is zero.

As such I now request your good selves to kindly do the needful immediately, otherwise I have no any alternative to refer this case to CONSUMER FORUM.
aalok.mishra

Dec 20, 2015

leakage in wall hung commode after flushing

in a new wall hung commode, there is continuous leakage after flushing , which is persisting

right from the date of purchase.

i complained on 12 december 2015 comp no clu15c039 which was attended only on 19 dec.

nothing was done to remove problem in deffective commode and a hefty estimate was given to me of @ 2500 rs.
mohan.obc

Dec 18, 2015

Never Bought Parryware Product

We have Parryware Toilet seats, washbasin, which ash worst experience.
Flush never work properly, It is difficult to manage. We always use Bucket water to clean the POD. Becuase flush never
Also the quality of wash basin is very poor.
We bough all these things an year ago in 2014
er.ahmad

Nov 13, 2015

kitchen tap leakage

There is leakage in the Kitchen tap.

dubagga lucknow
mbl no.--
purohit.r27

Oct 13, 2015

Commode Flush Problem

Flush of comodes not working properly. After pushing water coming is not stopped. pl help in solving the problem

Rakesh Purohit
B-65 Kirti Nagar Tonk, Road,Jaipur
ph :9414001666
Varun2015

Oct 13, 2015

Tank Fell down

My parryware water tank fell down broking the pipe it connects the water tank to the commode. Now what to do ?
Naresh R Ghildiyal

Aug 22, 2015

Commode Flush Problem

We have bought parryware commode where we observed the flush problem from day one. Several trail with local vendor does not help but with number for customer care. Their single visit had no resolution but the problem with installation. We never got an official comment on this case. We changed entire things but still problem remains. We are not getting any response from parryware officials now. Please suggest how to way proceed to avoid any complications.

Please respond to [email protected]
charm5

May 22, 2015

parryware cascade lift type flush tank

DEAR SIR,
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN PURCHASE THE ABOVE FLUSH TANK ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT OR MAIL TO THIS MAIL ADDRESS [[email protected]]. THANK YOU.
milindpatil

Nov 12, 2013

flush not working properly

Flush of comodes not working properly. After pushing water coming is not stopped. Already I complained on 26- 8- 2013 my complaint no.csn 38014.I called y'r authorised plumber or technician Ganesh but he ignore it. Today also I called him but he don't came. because of this I can't give my rooms by rent, this is my loss because of y'r technician Ganesh. Please resolve my problem urgentaly.
youngking1208

Oct 1, 2013

Parryware jade Tap

For our new house we brought the Parryware jade Tap on 04-Sep-2013 and all the tap is leaking the water. Parryware person came and said we have to replace the spring in Tap. After that he didn't turn back or we doesn't have further information. We doesn't know what to do with it.

I will never recommend this product to anybody. Worst product in Parryware.

Elayaraja.M
M > 9884927210.
skr2007

Jun 3, 2013

Flush tank is broken.

Sir/Madam, the flush tank (alpine blue) of cascade model year 1999 (integral
EWC) is broken. Is replacement available?. If so how to get it?, Kindly reply by email/call me at 9962526609.
Address: Sekar Ramar, E2-Emerald Enclave, Plot 50-3rd Main Road, Vijaya Nagar, Velachery, Chennai-42.
SHAMEEMBP

May 24, 2013

kitchen tap leakage

There is leakage in the Kitchen tap.
Archana Shiva

May 6, 2013

Taps and wash basins to replaced

As there are cracks in the taps and wash basins, we request you to replace them.

Apr 22, 2012

cascade flush tank splits

products are of good quality.taking up the matter with the company through the prescribed channel will give desired result. always seek guidance from dealers regarding the suggested way of lodging complaint.

Jan 24, 2013

Parryware wall hung closet broke and felldown after 5 years

Such a bad product, worst customer care ... Very bad quality - Please don't go for that ...

We brought a Parryware Wallhung closet during our house construction and now it broke and fell down after using for just 5 years. This closet is used sparingly as we have other bathrooms. The closet felldown when one of us were sitting on that. Thank God we just escaped from falling down. If we had also fallen down, will the company pay for that. Now after registering in their customer care, they told they will replace if we present the bill. But we have misplaced the bill. But the closet has a barcode sticker with is intact with all the details. But they are not ready to take that. Now they are not ready to replace without bill...

Dec 8, 2012

Euclid pillar Tap Defect

We wish to register a complaint about Parry ware Euclid Pillar Tap 4nos purchased on 30/3/10 as per bill no.1772 from A2Z Sanitary wares.The photos of the defective pillar cocks are attached in this mail. Also we note that the Slimline Health Faucet knobs are regularly breaking. Please look into the matter urgently and replace the damaged pieces.