Pasco automobiles bodyshop

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pasco automobiles bodyshop

deepshikha87

Jul 30, 2020

Insurance Claim

Dear PASCO,
I am Deepshikha Chauhan w/o Mr. Ankit Chauhan owner of Car No. TS08 FY 8715, Maruti Dzire writing this email to raise my case regarding Car Damage/Insurance. Please consider this email as my formal complaint.
On 19/09/2020 our car got hit by a speeding car from the back side and the car driver ran away from the site. Later, the same day we filed police complaint near Dhanwapur Flyover Police station.
On 21/07/2020 my husband visited your PASCO Car Body workshop located at Sector 18, Gurugram and met Mr. Rajesh who inspected our car in detail. After checking all the documents to his satisfaction, he told us that we need to pay only file charges i.e. Rs. 2500 (zero dep. Insurance).
21/07/2020 Police caught the guy who hit and ran away after hitting our car. We went to police station and based on the expenses estimate provided by Mr. Rajesh (Rs. 2500) we have asked the same amount from the accused guy.
22/07/2020 My Husband spoke with Mr. Rajesh and he asked my husband to come on 23/07/2020 with car.
23/07/2020 My Husband visited PASCO Car Body workshop sector 18, Gurugram around 1300 hrs where Mr. Rajesh inspected the car once again and asked for documents such as Car RC, Insurance, Driving License. When asked about RC my husband conveyed clearly that we have NOC available and car transfer is pending. Mr. Rajesh checked all the documents thoroughly including NOC and requested to keep the original documents with him. He also asked my (Deepshikha)document such as Pan card, Aadhar Card and my husband sent him via WhatsApp. Proposed date of car delivery after rectification was 29/07/2020.
On 24/07/2020 my husband received WhatsApp message in group which was created by Mr. Rajesh on 23/07/2020 that Insurance survey is completed and was done by Mr. Kishore (Insurance Company Surveyor). When we asked is anything pending? To that Mr. Rajesh replied nothing is pending all is ok. And since that day everything was going well, and I was getting daily updates on the work progress until today.
Today my husband received message on group that our car is ready, and we can pick it. Few minutes later my husband received call from Mr. Rajesh that your approval is not done, and you need to pay cash amount. When I asked some questions then Mr. Rajesh simply said he will speak with Insurance guy and let me know the status. Then after few minutes my husband received call from Mr. Kishor (+91-9810104444) and he also did not give any clarity but asked for cash payment. When I asked him some questions to that he said you can ask Mr. Rajesh. Blame game started from here onwards.
30/07/2020 My Husband visited PASCO Car Body workshop, Sector 18, Gurugram around 17:30 hrs and met Mr. Vinay Sharma (DGM Workshop). He also said speak to Insurance Guy. We visited to PASCO for our work not insurance company. All the alignment was done by you and when problem arises then we are directed to Insurance Company. And Insurance guy Mr. Kishor is saying speak to Mr. Rajesh. Nobody wants to take the responsibility. You have well developed escalation level and when escalation happens you direct us to Insurance company.
Regarding NOC, it was issued on 25/09/2020 from Hyderabad and no expiry date is mentioned on that and I was told by RTO that the expiry period is 6 months. So according to this it got expired on 25 March 2020 (6 months). Before it got expired, we had a plan to get registration done at Gurugram on 23 March 2020 but because lockdown was started, we were struck at homes like every other citizen in the country. And everyone knows that no offices were open during that time.
Now I am also seeking some clarity on following questions:
1. Why Clear information was not provided to my husband when he presents the case to you? Based on what, you give estimate?
2. What is the point of taking original documents when you are not checking it properly? Rajesh knew about unavailability of RC that is the reason he asked for NOC. He knew from the beginning that I have NOC. Why did not he raise this concern that my insurance will not be approved. That time everything was ok according to him.
It looks like you keep original documents so that later customer does not have any option left when you offer him surprises because you have his car and original documents.
3. Documents were checked thoroughly that is the reason why Mr. Rajesh asked for my (Deepshikha) documents because I am the car owner. It is strange you can ask my Pan card and Aadhar card but cannot tell that NOC is not valid. Strange!
4. Based on what, insurance surveyor provided approval on 24/07/2020. Didn’t he check documents. To my believe RC is must and if instead of RC someone offers NOC then it is supposed to be a highlight, then why the insurance man did not bother to check NOC upfront. If he checked all the documents, then approval should not have come and if he has not checked then, it is his mistake. Circle should be close I mean rule should apply at all level. You cannot take starting point casually and apply all rules at the end.
5. It is good that PASCO provides daily update on work and information regarding approval from Insurance Company. But when customer show you the same WhatsApp group regarding PASCO commitment then you refuse to look at it. Then what is the point of making this group?
6. On what ground Mr. Rajesh has sent message on WhatsApp on 24/07/2020 that Insurance approval is done?
7. Had it been conveyed before starting the work we would have stopped you then only. But you provided false statement and commitment on WhatsApp and on call.
8. Who will take care in case of any dispute? No one is taking responsibility. Instead of resolving the issue everyone started blame game now.
This is harassment.
Being a lady and a car owner, I cannot run from Pillar to Post. I request you to please investigate this matter and resolve this as soon as possible. we are ready to pay file charges i.e. Rs. 2500 what was conveyed to us, but we are not ready to bear this hidden and untold expense.
Deepshikha Chauhan
Shubhang Choudhry

Nov 18, 2014

Damage caused to car

I gave my car swift vxi in Pasco Automobiles Bodyshop sector 17 road for repair on 13th November, I took insurance claim for the same.
My car was damaged from front left side (bumper,headlight,fender) when I received my car back I saw that there were dents on the rear door and running board as if the car had been hit but the staff and my agent didn't agree and also the left fender had dents on it inspire of the bill showing that a new fender has been put. The color of the bumper and the body doesn't match properly , rubbing should have been done to the front of the car to match the color properly. The staff is not giving the Maruti Suzuki complaint centre details. I gave my car to get the damage repaired but instead they returned it with even more dents without even repairing the previous damage properly.
My email Id is [email protected]