passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Aswin Kp

Jan 29, 2017

regarding passport

I applied at the Malappuram passport office for passport 1 month back. I had police verification at my house 15 days back.
The status on the website today reads:
"pending for physical police verification under thana sp office malappuram."

I did have Police verification 10 days back, so I would like to understand how it remained incomplete.what sould i do to get it fast asap

I need the passport soon for foreign travel. I will be very thankful if you you help with this.

with regards
Aswin K.P
email:[email protected]
sathimenusn

Aug 7, 2013

passport renewel

dear sir/madam.

passport application no.MASV00581311 delivery time 12.04.12 un delivery sir.pass port office mount road office two time visting in complient passport return in same addres sir. application applied date : 29.07.2011

thanks'

sathiyandran
mobile no:9941389305

May 24, 2011

Non receipt of passport

I applied at the Delhi passport office for passport 1 month back. I had police verification at my house 15 days back.
The status on the website today reads:
"Your Police Report is In-complete. Please submit 3 sets of personal perticulars form alongwith request application quoting your file no to concern Public Relation Officer."

I did have Police verification 15days back, so I would like to understand how it remained incomplete. Also, I am unaware of who the concerned Public Relation Officer is whom I should contact and where to submit these documents...????

Sapna Gupta
File No.Y005888
E-mail: [email protected]
+91-9832365442

Dec 6, 2010

The status on the website today reads:

I did have Police verification a month back, so I would like to understand how it remained incomplete. Also, I am unaware of who the concerned Public Relation Officer is whom I should contact.

I need the passport soon for foreign travel. I will be very thankful if you help with this.

Pallavi sharma
Email. [email protected]
User220502

Nov 10, 2010

Non receipt of passport

I applied my mother's passport at the Delhi passport office for passport 1 and half month back. I had police verification at my house 25days back.
The status on the website today reads:

I did have Police verification 25 days back, so I would like to understand how it remained incomplete. Also, I am unaware of who the concerned Public Relation Officer is whom I should contact and where to submit these documents...????

I need the passport soon as possible as i am applying my mother's PR for CANADA...Pls help

Jitender Sharma
File No.A054312
E-mail:jitender_sharma0492yahoo.co.in
+91-9711170484, 9212755586
User195346

Oct 19, 2010

Non receipt of passport

I applied at the Delhi passport office for passport ON 15-09-210. I had police verification at my housE.
The status on the website today reads:

I did have Police verification, so I would like to understand how it remained incomplete. Also, I am unaware of who the concerned Public Relation Officer is whom I should contact.

KALPANA NEGI

Sep 16, 2010

Sarshar Khan
File No.Z037622
E-mail:[email protected]
+91-9711499081

Sep 9, 2010

Non receipt of passport

I applied at the Delhi passport office for passport 1 months back.

What ihave to do now?
i have no idea about Public Relation Officer.Please suggestme

Beerendra Singh

Aug 4, 2010

The status on the website today reads:

Please let me know where should I contact?

Ruchi Sanwal

Jun 15, 2010

The status on the website today reads:

I need the passport soon for Company Movement. I will be very thankful if you you help with this.

Bablu Kumar

May 7, 2010

Non receipt of passport

I applied at the Delhi passport office for passport 2 months back. I had police verification at my house 1 month back.

Divya Jain

May 4, 2010

delayed Passport

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is regarding status of my passport. Its current status is "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO". Can you please help me understand this and suggest the action should i take.

Vipin

http://www.megatypers.com - Confirmation code
    I didnt receive confirmation code heres my...
    Railway quarter repairing - repairing of door and balcony
    I've complained my times abut the damaged door of my...
    Google pay - Refund my money to the bank
    Hello sir I sent Rs250 to the sbi bank account but it been...
    TNEB MADIPAKKAM - Fouling of overhead transmission lines
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of No 4, Rajalaksmi...
    indiaideas - Refund myoney
    Hello sir i have done a transaction of ₹349 on 18 June ,...
    Bihar Student Credit Card - DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
    Pending from TPVA by Am Document is pending from more...
    Maa TV - Karthika deepam serial
    Blasphemous comparison with characters of Ramayana. The...
    The good counsel academy - Unable to get admission
    Respected Team, I am a parent (Pravin Lokare) and I had...