passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Santosh Dahiwal

Jun 12, 2019

Passport status is pending with SP Office, District Pune Rural for review

Passport application status is still showing pending with SP Office for police verification.

I had applied for passport for me and my family members on 27 May 2019 and my police verification was done by Lonikand police on 1 June 2019.

It's been more than a week but still status is pending with SP Office, District Pune Rural for review. Please check and confirm the process ASAP.

My File numbers:
1) PN1063727007019
2) PN1063727382819
3) PN1063727402419
4) PN1073726925219
nehuk

May 27, 2019

Passport not issued its been 2.5 months alreday

I have applied for issue of my passport from bhagalpur office and my appointment date was 18/03/2019. everything was done and police verification was done on 27th march but till now i have not recieved my passport.

my file number - PA27C4030789819
nandinimanoj

Apr 15, 2019

POLICE VERIFICATION

Please note that I have applied for renewal of my daughter passport which is even not yet expired.
My Daughters passport Ploce verification done 11 days back but still havent received any further
status update on this.

File Number : PN1073510950619

Only status whiich I am getting on Passport site is:
Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.

Request you to please check on this. Also note that this is renewal of Minor passport.

Manoj Bhadiyadra

Given Name : KEERTHANA
Surname : THANIKACHALAM
Type of Application : Normal
Application Received on Date : 17/01/2019
Status : Passport T0741689 has been dispatched on 04/02/2019 via Speed Post Tracking Number PP321067244IN.

Above is my passport current status. Its dispatched on 4 Feb but till i didnt received it. Postal service telling your passport is not shipped yet. I want to know where my passport is now. If it is still in passport office shall i collect it directly and also need to know from which passport office its dispatched.
Pranali.123

Jan 11, 2019

Refund /payment failed

My application no is ############ , I paid 1500 online on date 02/01/2019 for passport application fee and it's deduct from my bank account but my payment status was failed .. Till now its don't get refund..
Priyanshp

Jan 11, 2019

Passport file stuck in sp office

Hi sir,

I have applied passport, after completing police verification my file is pending at sp office. I have checked with RPO pune they are saying they have not received my file and it is stuck in sp office.

My details are below
File no: PN1063211840819
Applicant Name : Neha Purwar

Kindly check and suggest what can be done. Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 15, 2018

Pending passport issuance

It is intimated that my PVR was submitted by the SP office on 2nd nov 2018 to the RPO patna. As per the instruction booklet the passport is to be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of PVR report.However till date my passport has not been issued even after the passage of 3 working days .kindly look into the matter.

Status of the passport is showing " Police Verification Report for passport application is under review at the Regional Passport Office. Passport will be dispatched after Police Verification Report is found clear, subject to granting. The applicant would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched.".

Need Help to issue my passport as soon as possible.

My application no is
PA27C4158404218

Nov 15, 2018

Passport not dispatched yet

Need Help to issue my passport as soon as possible.

My application no is
PA27C4158404218
Lalita Jadhav

Aug 10, 2018

Passport is pending at commissioner office

I have applied passport for my one year old daughter and physical police verification has been done a week ago however it shows me status asPN1062630699818: Police Report not yet finalized by Commissioner of Police, District Pune City. Contact Police for details. Where do I need to contact please help me out.

File Number : PN1062630699818
Neha R Chaudhari

Jul 15, 2018

Status upgradation

My status is not upgrading. I have done police verification and according them they have sent it forward but my status is not showing that i have done police verification.
Please see into the matter as i need passport urgently for eduactional purpose. I have to send it to Russia.
Thankyou
prafful62

Jun 25, 2018

Police verfication pending at commssioner of police pune

Delay for district police commissioner review of passport verification

File Number : PN1072399091218

Application Received on Date :25/05/2018

Ref : Police verification completed by Hinjawadi Police Station: 28th may 2018

Dear Sir / madam,

My application is showing status as "Police report has been submitted by Hinjawadi Police Station, Pune City and sent to Commissioner of Police, District Pune City for review. I request you to please look into the matter and suggest or expedite verification.i am waiting for passport from Last 1 month.

Application was submitted on 25th may. Intial police verification failed ( though we were at home) . Got the police verification re-initiated and completed the police verificatio.

Rashmi mishra

Apr 20, 2018

activation mail not received

i have not yet received the mail. my email-id is [email protected]
Ankita Sharma

Apr 9, 2018

Passport delay

I have applied for tatkal passport last month and my schedule
appointment for application submission was on 19/03/2018. Due to some signature
issue on adhaar card download my passport request was moved to pre police verification
from post police verification and I believe this happed due to inactivity of my adhaar card. It's been 21 days since i have submitted my passport application and my police verification was completed on 28th March and since then status is moved to Police Report not yet finalized by Commissioner of Police, District Pune City. Contact Police.
I am getting married this month and my fiancé is in Australia and he wont be able to apply for my Visa and will impact my travel along with him as my passport application is still pending with Police commissioner office.
Please do the needful as it will impact my travel.

Thanks in advance
Ankita sharma
File number:PN1062132236018
Nilesh Rajput

Apr 4, 2018

Error arrived at time filling form for passport

At the time form for passport following error arrived
You have registered under RPO null but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Error arrived at time filling form for passport

RavindraDanve

Dec 11, 2017

Police Report submitted by Warje Police Station

Dear Sir / Madam,

My wife passport application number is PN1071651609217.

We have submitted all documents to Warje Police Station almost one month back.

Current application status is ,

"Police report has been submitted by Warje Police Station, Pune City and sent to Commissioner of Police, District Pune City for review."

Please look into it as there is no status change from last three weeks , I once visited to Warje Police station however they say we have done our part.

Thanks and regards,

Ravindra Danve
M-9420861652
ranjith.gowda

Sep 14, 2017

Passport not yet issued after police verification

I reissued the passport for addition of spouse name . File# PN16C4035054817, police verification completed two weeks back. Still passport is not issued. Pls looks into this issue. It's urgent I need passport for business travel , as my previous passport is cancelled.

Ranjith
Stefan

Aug 22, 2017

Lost german passport

I lost my german passport. Last time when I can recall that I had it with me was in the local train from Pune Kasarwadi to Malavli on 13th of August.
On the way back I took also local train but from Lonavala to Pune Kasarwadi. It contains my visa so it is very important for me.

mobile no 8408955778
Yours sincerely
Stefan
kamal fulwani

Jul 28, 2017

REFUND AMMOUNT

Hi ,

I have apply online passport that time payment was deduct from my Canara Debit Card number ################

I got below detail but i was not get any Appointment date schedule.

ARN number : ############
Transaction Id : CP93007546

Ammount was deduct 1512.75 Rupees

Kindly check and confirm us.

arunabha.gungun

Jun 23, 2017

passport verification not clear for no reason

File no. PN1061012932217
Name: Arunabha Sharma

Application Status online says : Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.

Its been 40 days today (dated 23rd June 2017) since the application has been submitted and the police verification was done 14 days back at both current and permanent address. Passport office Pune is still awaiting the police clearance for permanent address i.e Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. When I call Kharghar Police Station, they have already sent the file to SP office from where the file is suppose to get clear and reach Passport Office. My husband has his tickets booked for next Wednesday i.e 28th June 2017. I am still awaiting my passport from last 40 days and the status check gives me no hope of getting passport in another coming days. Kindly please look into the File No. and get my passport clear and sent to me asap.
Ankush 31

Jun 11, 2017

No response from Pune police

Sir, I am Ankush and have applied for the passport quite a long back and the police verification has also been done as per the official in Hinjewadi phase-1, Pune around 15-20 days ago, but still have not received any clearance status through message or on the inquiry portal.

Now even the verifying official is not responding to my calls to address my query and the entire process is got stuck. Since I do not live in Pune now it is proving difficult for me to down there in enquire personally.

Application ID: BP10609360

Any help would be much appreciated, kindly please resolve my issue.

Ankush
Uzmak

Apr 19, 2017

Passport printed dispatch is late

I applied for my passport i got message that my passport is printed but not yet dispatch ,i visited to passport seva kendra tolichowki .i need to go umrah please kindly help me for my passport issue.

Fouzia sultana
File no:HY3060139354717
isro

Apr 17, 2017

Request to refund money

I had applied for a fresh passport online. After filling the form, i made an online payment for setting up the appointment and the process failed so I had to take another chance and when I took payment as mobile banking it was also failed.

but the amount got deducted from my bank account. It has been more than a week but there is no information about the refund as per rules. I tried mailing at [email protected] several times but there were no replies. I even called at the provided customer care number 01141561114 but every time it is either engaged or not reachable. Following are my details:

Name: Shailaja M Paigude

Bank : Union Bank
Amount : 1512.75
Transaction id : 70842171522

E-mail: [email protected]

Please take up this matter urgently and do the needful so that I can get my (falsely/wrongly deducted : Rs 3025.5) money back and my trust towards SBI and Passport Authority remain same .
Call to 011-41561114 and e-mail to [email protected] is of no use.
kindly refund my money
sohan12

Apr 11, 2017

Payment refund

I have made an online payment through my Axis bank debit card but my payment status was failed and Rs.1500+12 service tax has been deducted from my account .

Application Reference Number ############
Given Name SOHAN RAJENDRA SHINDE
Service Type FRESH
Type of Application NORMAL
Fee (Rs.) 1500.00
Payment Status (Internet Banking) Failed
transaction Date 10th April 2017

Please solve this issue and send back my deducted amount to this account number ASAP.Very dispointed with this serrvice.
Noor kaur

Apr 5, 2017

I haven't get any message from passport office yet regarding my status

I applied my passport one and half month before and I haven't get any message from passport office regarding my application status.i need my passport urgently. I checked online and status is showing that Passport has been printed and applicant would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched.
From last week my status is same. I have to apply for visa plz give me some details. Plzz rply must and help plzz
aman varma

Mar 20, 2017

REFUND OF THE PAYMENT

DEAR SIR,
I WAS APPLYING FOR MY RENEWAL OF THE PASSPORT ON 10/03/17 BUT THE PAYMENT MADE THROUGH CREDIT CARD WAS FAILED. THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW
NAME OF APPLICANT:- AMAN ANIL VARMA
DATE OF PAYMENT: 10/03/17
MODE OF PAYMENT:-ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD
EMAIL:- [email protected]
CONTACT NO..;9890043080(ANIL VARMA)

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...