passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

madhuyadav

Feb 8, 2017

Passport not dispatched yet

My Passport is printed but it has not dispatched yet. This status is since 30th Jan,2016. I need my Passport no & passport should be delivered as soon as possible. So please help me its a humble request because its very very very urgent Sir.

File Number HY2069871136917
Date of Birth 19/10/1988
Given Name MADHU YADAV
Surname KAMANIKANTHALA
Status : Passport has been printed and applicant would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched.

Please assist. Help ME
Pankaj Yerunkar

Jan 30, 2017

Delay in Passport

Dear Sir / Madam,
My file no PN1070440263216..

I have applied for renewal of passport on 11th Nov 2016. I have gone through Police verification process very late. My current & previous address verification done by Bhosari & Nigdi Police station consecutively. However, same status is appearing of passport online seva from last 10-15 days. I am very much disappointed & disturbed; as I have some plan to go out.

Passport office has stand that they have not received police report & Police has their own priorities to complete first. Secondly, Police do not have sense of importance for all these process. It is their job & we know pathetic tendency/image of Indian Police. In all this common people get affected. If Police are not capable of doing it; why did not government take a call to move through some other agency...

Need support to get my passport URGENTLY.

Pankaj Yerunkar.
DOB = 07th Oct 1981

Jan 23, 2017

Payment Status - Failed

payment status is failed but amount has been deducted
I have paid Rs.1500 through STATE BANK OF INDIA online on 11-01-2017 by Credit Card but the payment status is still showing as failed.
MY APPLICATION NO:############
TRANSACTION ID: POS PRCH POS############
I have sent mail and tried calling the customer care several times a day but it is either busy or no one is answering the call.
Please do reply soon.
pratibha patil

Dec 26, 2016

police reports has been sent to commissioner of police district pune for review

I have applied for Tatkal passport on 16th December and my police verification was done 19th December and till now the status is shown as

"Police report has been submitted by Nigdi Police Station, Pune City and sent to Commissioner of Police, District Pune City for review".

Its been week I have applied under Tatkal for urgency but its of no use.

My file number is PN1060518329016.

Date of Birth 21/04/1993

Please help me whom to contact as the passport is urgent.

Pratibha Patil
Phalguni Mondal

Sep 25, 2016

I have applied for passport on 26th Aug,2016. Police verification has been done on 19th Sept,2016. When I have checked for status, it is showing that "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." I don't know what is going wrong. Please help me.

My File no is - PN1060236570416
Email Id - [email protected]
Phn No - 9975998337
Mitu.Nayak

Jul 6, 2016

Passport Status same even after Police verification and it is take very much time

Dear sir/Madam,

I applied passport on 12/04/2016 10.45 am ,my file no is BH1069280808916,Applicant Name is Mitu Nayak and Police verification complete on 16/05/2016 still am not received my passport. Last week i checked the status it was displayed "Police report has been submitted by police station and send to Commissioner Office, for review." and now it is showing "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Ganjam ". can you please confirm when we expected my password. it is taking almost 3 months. kindly process it on urgent basis please.

Mitu Nayak
Suresh Mahajan

May 23, 2016

Passport pending at Police Commissioner's office

File no:-PN1079856668816
My police verification from Local Police Station completed on 14th May, they have forwarded the report to Commissioner's office on 16th May 2016. And my status changed accordingly on 16th May, From then till date it is showing the same status as below:-
I urgently need to travel for business trip. Please look into the matter and speed up the process.

Suresh Kumar Mahajan
Mob no 9881466730
shyam Kumar Yadav

Apr 28, 2016

police verification /LIU NOT DONE

I have apply for a passport of mine on 22-04-16 with file ref no: LK1069837131216 Applicant's Name:SHYAM Kumar Yadav & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District mau. We are waiting for inquiry last 08 days but not yet came. Can you please confirm me when it will progress?
This is too much urgent.

Action required.

Thanks & regards
SHYAM Kumar Yadav
Email [email protected] Com
Nish_agr11

Mar 19, 2016

Police verification pending commissioner review

My police verication and all other formalities has already been completed on 7th March but it's still shows its pending verification from commissioner since 12 days can you please help me urgently on this I have applied for tatkal passport and it's pending since 23rd February.

My file number is PN1079663863416

Nishant
tnitsure

Nov 26, 2015

Passport verification

My file no is PN1069260211615

I have applied for passport @ 12th Oct 2015.
And yet the status is showing that's your police verification is initiated also verification request is sent @ Nigdi police station.
But I can't get any track record that what is exactly the status of my passport.
For contact
Emai : [email protected]
meenakshinathan

Oct 23, 2015

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

I have applied the in 03/06/2014.and the police verification is done.but still not received my passport.and i have attend the six time in Madurai passport their are not responsible my passport status.Sir please consider my request I am begging you . It is about my career sir .

Interview date 03/06/2014

Normal-applicant name- Meenakshinathan.L

Service required--reissue file no-- MD2067717696314

DATE of birth - 03/03/1989

Please respond as soon as possible

Thanks & regards
meenakshinathan
edwarddcosta

Jul 22, 2015

regarding passport

Respected sir/Madam

I have applied for passport (PN1068534094615)
My police verification had done on 18-6-15 but online status showing "pending for physical police verification "
Kind help & do the needful.

Name- Edward clint dcosta
Email- [email protected]
Mob- 9028486204
DOB- 06-07-1992
neeleshp84

Jul 20, 2015

PASSPORT VERIFICATION

MY FILE NO. IS PN16C4007977615, I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON APRIL END, MY POLICE VERIFICATION DONE IN JUNE END ,FROM THE TIME MY APPLICATION STATUS IS POLICE VERIFICATION PENDING,CONTACTED LOCAL POLICE STATION,THEY SAID FILE SENT TO COMMISIONERS OFFICE,BUT STILL I HAVEN GOT IT,WHERE AS MY FRIEND WHO HAD VERIFICATION AT SAME DATE GOT PASSPORT A WEEK AGO,PLS LOOK INTO MATTER
Yogita Sharma

Jul 11, 2015

issue of passport

Respected Sir/ Mam,
I had applied for fresh passport in the month of may2015 at Pune PSK. The police verification is already done on 18 june 15 and the file is also dispatched but still it is showing the following status.

File Number PN1068767105615
Date of Birth 08/08/1986
Given Name KARAN BASAVARAJ
Surname KALLURKAR
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 18/05/2015
Status Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Pune Rural.

What do I do in this circumstance.

With Regards,
Karan Kallurakar,
AnkitaB

Jun 26, 2015

passport

How many days does it take to get the passport after police verification?
Current status of my application: sent to commisioner of police for review
Mob no: 7387009893
Email:ankitabhaiya191288 @gmail.com
manoj99700

May 15, 2015

about birth certificate

AS i have applied for passport but there is one problem regarding my birth certificate my birth date is 28.06.1991 actually and same on the other documents but it is registerd as 28.07.1991 so i am getting birth certificate of date 28.07.1991 so tell me wthat to do in this case weather i have to brought birth certificate of 28.06.1991 or weather it is acceptable of date 28.07.1991. please tell me immediately.
mukeshtripathi1991

Mar 23, 2015

Passport not dispatched yet

My Passport is printed but it has not dispatched yet. This status is since 17 march,2015. I need my Passport no only to apply in some universities before 30th march. So please help me its a humble request because its very urgent .

Interview date- 16/02/2015
File No- LK3068488514615
DOB- 03/07/1991
Mukesh Tripathi
Aneessultana

Mar 2, 2015

Passport Delay In Dispatch

I applied renewal passport to add my spouse name and visited to Passport Seva kendra , Tolichowki on 11/02/2015. The status of passport is under review at RPO. So i visited RPO secunderabad on 25/02/2015. Then after the status is Passport application has been granted to applicant on 25/02/2015. Your application is under processing. You would receive an e-mail/sms once the passport is dispatched.

Due to medical emergency i required my passport before 5th Evening . Please do me favour. And can i get passport by hand i am ready to go RPO Secunderabad once again

ANEES SULTANA
FILE NO:HY3078284446515
Surabhi Verma

Feb 26, 2015

Passport Update not received

PN1068405776415 STATUS NOT CHANGING AFTER 15 Days

I have applied for passport on 19/Jan/15 and police verification has been completed by vishrantwadi police station on 13th Feb 15 and hard copies of it has been submitted by them to commissionerate Office ,Pune on 16th/Feb/15.

Now the problem started here, after 15 days i checked the status online
(Police report has been submitted by Vishrantwadi Police Station, Pune City and sent to Commissioner of Police, District Pune City for review.)
How long I can see the same comment, can someone please help me with the time limit. Because calling customer care are also help less in this regard.

Request you to please help me on this to get the passport.

Surabhi Verma 9823888465
my passport file no.is PN1068405776415
PR07

Jan 13, 2015

Hi My passport file number is "PN1068219330414 ". I had applied on 18th Nov , police verification was completed on 22nd Nov now the status is " Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear, passport will be dispatched. You would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched."

I am seeing this status from last one month almost. Not sure when will I get my passport. The process is slow and frustrating.

Any help is highly appreciated.
sam_w3uk

Dec 5, 2014

no complaint

Dear all

I have already lost 25,000 USD + dollars by placing orders through different "vendors" published on the Internet (here and elsewhere).

Firstly, I would advise everyone to consult www.scammerslist.moreforum.com/posts/list/109300/1661054.html to avoid wasting your money. Secondly, try to really ask the vendors as much as possible (you can quickly see through Africans and Asians both in their home countries and abroad offering citizenship programmes of the West) - there is no such thing as guarantee when it comes to this, and you should also realise the fact that the vast majority of those here on the forum are either scammers, their "satellites", or people in "cartels". For getting a West European/Australian/North American passport, you need a well-founded link in that country. Beware of people from Cameroon, Zambia, Eastern European countries, and Korea offering those services. Chances are they are scammers too.

To top it all, please pay extra attention to the way people structure their emails. Simple grammar mistakes and lack of coherence point to a potential scammer.
The form is perhaps important even more so, even if mistakes appear. Ask me more at the address below.

I would like to recommend a service of full citizenship programme (no driving license) by a very well-connected old man operating in London.
I picked my document at the country's embassy - so it was a proof that I am an actual citizen and that the document was not a fake one.
This is the first, last, and my only time I actually received it.

If you want to obtain more information regarding my case, or simply a piece of advice, I am contactable at [email protected]

Sincerely
tirthabasi

Dec 3, 2014

Delay in getting passport (6 month)

Not getting my passport. Police verification done after 5 months of waiting.
I do see the same status from past 3 weeks and it is not updating. still I am not getting my passport.

Status:
--------------------------------------
File Number PN1077963284814
Police station Lonikand (Pune Rural, Wagholi)

Status: Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear, passport will be dispatched. You would receive an sms/e-mail once the passport is dispatched.
------------------------------------
Please assist.
raj_raj123

Aug 26, 2014

Police Verification Issue

Facing the issue for passport police verification Ravet Dehu Road police Thana.My passport documents has been received in the police station.But Gaikwad police inspector is not calling for verification documents.I have called so many times, but he said always call me after 2-days and senior guys is not in thana and ganpati festival going on then no work for passport.
If he wants , money please tell , he want money .
why he making excuses?
Please help , if any one has solution for this kind of issue
MishraT

Jul 18, 2014

Passport Not Received Yet

I have scheduled passport appointment on 20.june.2014 and my police verfication has also been done 3 weeks before but yet i haven't received my passport.I daily check my status it is same that- "Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.". My status never changed from the day 1 when i have filed for passport application.

File Number AH3067862739414
Date of Birth 01/11/1989
Given Name ANKITA ANKUSH
Application Received on Date 20/06/2014
Status Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
mariappanmani

Jul 13, 2014

need police verification

I applied for a passport on 01/07/2014 with file ref no:MD2067787511314, Applicant's Name: MARIAPPAN MONI & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under District commissioner office,Tirunelveli District. in last ten days my passport status showing the same condition. Can you please confirm me when will it be processed?
This is very much frustrating & unfortunate.

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...