passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

shahid hussain G003235

Sep 12, 2013

Application for issuance of passport

Dear respective sir,

I beg to say that i have applied for fresh passport
from my native place Darbhanga, Bihar, in the my regional are
Patna,, the
enquery for my passport is already done 23/05/2013 but till
date when i
search my passport status on website then there is not show
any status for
my File No.
So i request to you that please sir look in to this matter and give
instruction for issue of passport. (My passport application and police
enquery Disp. No. are below mention)
Therefore i shall be very grateful to you,

Name - Mohammad Shahid Hussain

Shahid Hussain
+91 9905102254

Sep 7, 2013

WAITING FOR VERIFICATION LAST FOUR MONTH

We apply for a passport of my wife on 17-05-2013 with file ref no: LK4060024153813, Applicant's Name: FARAJANA BEGAM & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Varanasi. We are waiting for inquiry last two month but not yet came. Can you please confirm me when it will progress?

Aug 14, 2013

Verification

Shaikh Asadullah

Aug 7, 2013

Passport Status same even after Police verification

I applied for a passport on 27-06-2013 with file ref no: LK4060108373413, Applicant's Name: OSAMA FAISAL & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Mau. While the police verification has already done at our Thana about 15 days ago but my passport status showing the same condition. Can you please confirm me when will it be processed?

OSAMA FAISAL

Need Police Verification

smahala

Jul 11, 2013

not deliver

sir i applied before 5 mont but not deliver my passport ,send imidiatly deliver as per govt. rule.what problem for dliver.
Rishabh Sharma

Jul 6, 2013

Passport not dispatched

Hello
. My passport has been re issued and it has been printed as well but it has not been dispatched yet .And from the last 15 days it is displaying the same message in passport tracking .
I have already received my I 20 from the university of USA and I need to reach their in mid of august. I need it urgently I am sending you the details. Sir please consider my request I am begging you . It is about my career sir .

Interview date 20.5.13
Normal-applicant name-
rishabh sharma
Service required--reissue file no--

BP1070027484413

DATE of birth - 14/03/1991

Please respond as soon as possible

I am humbly begging you.

BP1070027484413

Rishabh sharma
Rishabh Sharma

Jul 5, 2013

Passport not dispatched

Hello
I had a request regarding my passport . My passport has been re issued and it has been printed as well but it has not been dispatched yet .

Interview date 20.5.13
Normal-applicant name-
rishabh sharma
Service required--reissue file no-- BPIO70027484413
Do you any idea when will I receive the passport

Please respond as soon as possible

Rishabh sharma
dsk

Jun 18, 2013

Applicant's name printed in spouse name on Passport

Correction in complaint:

The passport was applied on 16th Feb 2013 for my wife and received on 13th June 2013.
It has been observed that, the passport is printed with applicant's name in spouse name instead of my name (Husband Name).
As per our understanding the form was also filled accordingly, but while final preparation of passport in the thane passport office even executive haven't checked and informed us regarding repeated names in candidate name and spouse name. Due to unawareness about this my wife also sign the final copy.
After complaining to PRO/Passport office, the officer responded to us that we need to reissue the passport, where we need to again pay the same amount and follow the process.
Kindly suggest and let us know how to solve this problem.
dsk

Jun 18, 2013

Issue in spouse name printed on Passport

The passport was issued on 16th Feb 2013 for my wife and received on 13th June 2013.
It has been observed that, in the passport spouse name her name is reprinted instead of my name (Husband Name).
As per our understanding the form was also filled accordingly, but while final preparation of passport in the thane passport office even executive didn't check and informed us regarding repeated names in candidate name and spouse name. Due to unawareness about this my wife also sign the final copy.
Kindly suggest and let us know how to solve this problem.

Deepak Kore
Bipin semwal

Jun 4, 2013

passport complain : police verification for passport dehradun

20/03/2013 ko mane new passport k liye aavdan kiya hai lakin hamare nikat thana shashpur se koi bi mare ghar ya village me nahi pahuncha jise mari police verification pori ho sake
Mari file number hai DD1060908022413
Mari date of birth 14/05/1987

Please please help us
Or last fever police verification k pase lagte hai kya
Mobile no 07830734769
r k mirotha

Jun 3, 2013

Passport not delivered from last 6 months

Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for my new Passport in the month DEC 2012 ,The police verification was done in the month of DEC 2012.However till date neither I have recieved the Passport nor getting any reply from the Respective officer of DELHI Passport office.

When I was checked online the status of my passport showing :

My Name is RAKESH KUMAR
File No-DEL1060733436812
Date of Birth : 20/03/1991
Application Date: 26/DEC/2012

I need the Passport.

Kindly help me out of this.

RAKESH KUMAR
yogesh3031

Feb 13, 2013

passport not received

Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for my new Passport in the month May 2012 ,The police verification was done in the month of Oct 2012.However till date neither I have recieved the Passport nor getting any reply from the Respective officer of Pune Passport office.

When I was checked online the status of my passport showing :

Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO.

My Name is YOGESH RASIK KANGUTKAR
File No. D007830
Date of Birth : 31st AUGUST 1991
Application Date: 11th MAY 2012

I need the Passport.

Kindly help me out of this.

Yogesh Kangutkat

Nov 30, 2012

PASSPORT STILL NOT DELIVERED

To The Concerened Authority,

I had submitted my passport application on 1st of June 2012. Police Verification was done in August.

Still my passport status is showing as "Police has completed verification process on 01/10/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched."

I am not able to understand when would i be getting passport.

Hey Govt of India Please Help Me !!!! Its the Question of my CAREER.

With WARM Regards

Anandteerth Onkar

Aug 28, 2012

Only one official to listen to people complaints in Passport office

Though there is online facility for enquiries of Passport Status but still when we want to enquire this at the Passport office there we have a long queue wherein people start coming early in the morning and the enquiry time is only from 10 to 12:30. This is actually not helping us because there is only one person checking the status which is done only on Tuesdays and Thursday so again the count of people standing for enquiry is more but the passport official is one. I would request if this could be changed we can have atleast 3 to 4 people as part of enquiry panel so that this process can be made quick and people dont have to wait in the long queue outside the passport office.

This is not a complaint please take it as a suggestion because we as indians want a better country serving its own people better.
User801903

Aug 13, 2012

Passport not delivered from last 6 months

Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: PNE-P049185-11 of Name: WRUSHALI SURESH DAKHANE , DOB: 03-02-1962

Application Date:26-12-2011, DOB: 03-02-1962
Grievance:

I see the below status:-

"Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or Contact PRO."

Its more than 6 months, for the application. Please guide us through to get the Passport asap.
ashokbagam@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECIEVED

Police Report has not been received. this is the status in the website i getting since 2 months even though the police verification is completed My file ref number is PNEB007762.

May 4, 2012

fake address in passport

A person by the name of Bharat Thakaji Shinde has gotten an a passport made at the Pune Passport Office using an address that is not his own. The address at which he has got his passport belongs to me and I do not want him to misuse my address. He must have paid the verification officer and got the address verified which allowed him to get the passport at my address. If a proper verification had been done, he would not have got it. I am very distressed because of this. Could you help me ensure that this person’s passport is cancelled. I do not trust this person since he has a criminal background and is likely to misuse my address.
My Details:
Atul Sudam Kadam
Address: Chawl Number 117, Room Number 1/A, Shivadarshan, Parvati, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009
Name of the Person: Bharat Thakaji Shinde

Jun 13, 2011

Passport not received after all procedure completed.

Application Date:24-01-2011.
Ref no: PNE-P003040-11
Name: ZULFIKARE ALI MOHSEEN KHORAKIWALA
Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-02-1952

Grievance: We have applied for my Father’s passport on 24/01/2011. His earlier Passport had expired and we applied for a new one as the old passport had expired for more than 2 years.

After submitting all the documents he was called for the police verification and all documents were submitted to the police. Its been 3 months after that and we have still not received the passport.

We checked online and it was supposed to be dispatched on 27/04/2011 after which the status online changed and we have got no progress on it. My Mothers passport was also applied for at the same time and she has got her passport 3 months back.

We have visited the passport office a no of times but we get no revert and we are told to check the status online.

The status online just shows the passport application is in process.

Pls help us as to how can we get this processed at the earliest.

Jun 6, 2011

Delay in passport delivery

Passport Details:
File Reference Number : PNE-M015143-10
Application Date : 03-12-2010
Applicant's Name : VAMAN AGARWAL
Applicant's Date of Birth : 15-05-2010

The status at passport site is as below, my comments are also there with names naresh

Passport office comments with my reply:-
Please furnish clear attested photocopies of first four and last four pages of your mother and fathers valid passport(s) indicating their names in each others passport OR furnish any 3 of the 14 specified documents in the name of your parent(s) with Standard Affidavit (Annexure I), duly notarized.

Naresh - I went to passport office with my passport, my wife's passport and our Marriage certificate ( as our names are not there in each other passport), Officer said that we don't accept marriage certificate than i want to ask how you will update our names in each other passport..

Please furnish attested copy of proof of your current residential address i.e. Election Commission Identity Card/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Water Bill/statement of a running bank account for a period not less than 1 year (all pages)/service certificate from employer of reputed companies on the letter head/income tax assessment order/Gas connectionbill/husbands passport copy/parent(s) passport copy, (in case of minor)bonafide certificate from the institute with copy of identity card, which should be in your name.

Naresh - I went passport office with my reputed company address proof but passpost officer said that i need proof from date your shifted to this home, how can i give that proof, that proof doesn't exist in any document....

It has been reported by the police authorities that you did not furnish necessary documents/dis not attend for verification at police station and hence your verification could not be done. Please clarify and furnish 3 personal particulars forms with stay proof for verification.

Naresh - Which document you need to perform police verification, why its not checked at first place when i submitted passport form and why i need to go to police station for varification and also why you need police verification for 1 year child.

Jun 2, 2011

Passport not received

File no.: PNE-P003326-11
Name: Darshana Sandeep Bugde
Passport application date: 25-Jan-2011
Police enquire done: 25-Apr-2011

Even after 4 months are over for application, my wife's passport is still not received. Still the online status says "Police Report has not been received".

I have tried following phone nos. of Pune Passport Office but nobody picks-up the phone, only RINGING!
020-25679964
020-25675422
020-25679961
020-25679963

When can I receive my wife's passport??

Sandeep Bugde

May 23, 2011

not receiced passport after 04 months

Tele enquiry no. and e-mail id ..both are eyewash to public. Last one week i am trying this no. and its ringing . No one is willing to lift the call as well as no reply of mail.
This is hectic govt.institution..indulge in corruption . While entering to submission of application the passport office employees are getting money from Agents and allowing them to enter without standing in queue.

Higher authority should check it personally as standing in queue like normal person and call to their tele-enquiry no. Bullshit at the name of External affairs dept.

KOTAK MAHINDRA CREDIT CARD - About auto debit fee claim
    I have already mailed to kotak recovery person about...
    bank - Balance refund
    Balance transaction successful but balance doesn't...
    mcgm - Marriage Certificate
    Hi, I have made 2nd payment for Marriage Certificate...
    SBI - Amount debited from my account but not sent to...
    I lost 8000 rupees ..I am trying to transfer indusind bank...
    LG Refrigerator/GL379PEX5 - Heater Plate Problem
    Team, I have double door LG refrigerator Model Number ...
    bank - Balance refund
    Balance transaction successful but balance doesn't...
    Tvs credit service - ECS got bounce ...!!! even maintained sufficient cash in...
    Sir, I had taken a Two wheeler loan in TVS CREDIT SERVICE...
    LG India - Heater Plate Problem
    Team, I have double door refrigerator Model Number ...
    Mobikwik - loss my amount
    i have loss amout in automatically recharge so pls give my...