passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

raj_raj123

Aug 26, 2014

Police Verification Issue

Facing the issue for passport police verification Ravet Dehu Road police Thana.My passport documents has been received in the police station.But Gaikwad police inspector is not calling for verification documents.I have called so many times, but he said always call me after 2-days and senior guys is not in thana and ganpati festival going on then no work for passport.
If he wants , money please tell , he want money .
why he making excuses?
Please help , if any one has solution for this kind of issue
MishraT

Jul 18, 2014

Passport Not Received Yet

I have scheduled passport appointment on 20.june.2014 and my police verfication has also been done 3 weeks before but yet i haven't received my passport.I daily check my status it is same that- "Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.". My status never changed from the day 1 when i have filed for passport application.

File Number AH3067862739414
Date of Birth 01/11/1989
Given Name ANKITA ANKUSH
Application Received on Date 20/06/2014
Status Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
mariappanmani

Jul 13, 2014

need police verification

I applied for a passport on 01/07/2014 with file ref no:MD2067787511314, Applicant's Name: MARIAPPAN MONI & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under District commissioner office,Tirunelveli District. in last ten days my passport status showing the same condition. Can you please confirm me when will it be processed?

vinod1982

Dec 21, 2013

Steps for imforming Identity compromise (Passport misuse) and travel ban

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking for Help/ Guidance /steps to be taken on Identity compromise (Passport misuse) and travel ban. Since i am not sure whom to approach to put my issue same time i feel it my responsibility to inform appropriate authority. I have visited to inform the same to Coimbatore passport office but they declined to help.

I applied for working visa to Kuwait through agent with my new passport no. (Which was issue by Coimbatore passport office on 19 Nov 2012 due to change in address; my Old or previous passport was issued from Ghaziabad in 12 April 2005). To my surprise i came to know that there is travel banned by Kuwait Embassy on grounds of already declined visa due to insufficient documentation over my old /previous passport which was used by someone. This is case of misuse of my Identify. I don’t know whom to approach on this and what steps to take further to inform appropriate authority. Also to revoke my Travel ban due to this.

I have the documents provided by the Kuwait Embassy on this as evidence and also can give written confirmation that i have not tried or processed my visa /travelled anywhere out of the country any time before this and that too with my old or previous Passport no. .

Looking for necessary guidance whom to approach .

Vinod kumar P
([email protected])
shahid hussain G003235

Sep 12, 2013

Application for issuance of passport

Dear respective sir,

I beg to say that i have applied for fresh passport
from my native place Darbhanga, Bihar, in the my regional are
Patna,, the
enquery for my passport is already done 23/05/2013 but till
date when i
search my passport status on website then there is not show
any status for
my File No.
So i request to you that please sir look in to this matter and give
instruction for issue of passport. (My passport application and police
enquery Disp. No. are below mention)
Therefore i shall be very grateful to you,

Name - Mohammad Shahid Hussain

Shahid Hussain
+91 9905102254

Sep 7, 2013

WAITING FOR VERIFICATION LAST FOUR MONTH

We apply for a passport of my wife on 17-05-2013 with file ref no: LK4060024153813, Applicant's Name: FARAJANA BEGAM & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Varanasi. We are waiting for inquiry last two month but not yet came. Can you please confirm me when it will progress?

Aug 14, 2013

Verification

Shaikh Asadullah

Aug 7, 2013

Passport Status same even after Police verification

I applied for a passport on 27-06-2013 with file ref no: LK4060108373413, Applicant's Name: OSAMA FAISAL & the status is showing that Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Mau. While the police verification has already done at our Thana about 15 days ago but my passport status showing the same condition. Can you please confirm me when will it be processed?

OSAMA FAISAL

Need Police Verification

smahala

Jul 11, 2013

not deliver

sir i applied before 5 mont but not deliver my passport ,send imidiatly deliver as per govt. rule.what problem for dliver.
Rishabh Sharma

Jul 6, 2013

Passport not dispatched

Hello
. My passport has been re issued and it has been printed as well but it has not been dispatched yet .And from the last 15 days it is displaying the same message in passport tracking .
I have already received my I 20 from the university of USA and I need to reach their in mid of august. I need it urgently I am sending you the details. Sir please consider my request I am begging you . It is about my career sir .

Interview date 20.5.13
Normal-applicant name-
rishabh sharma
Service required--reissue file no--

BP1070027484413

DATE of birth - 14/03/1991

Please respond as soon as possible

I am humbly begging you.

BP1070027484413

Rishabh sharma
Rishabh Sharma

Jul 5, 2013

Passport not dispatched

Hello
I had a request regarding my passport . My passport has been re issued and it has been printed as well but it has not been dispatched yet .

Interview date 20.5.13
Normal-applicant name-
rishabh sharma
Service required--reissue file no-- BPIO70027484413
Do you any idea when will I receive the passport

Please respond as soon as possible

Rishabh sharma
dsk

Jun 18, 2013

Applicant's name printed in spouse name on Passport

Correction in complaint:

The passport was applied on 16th Feb 2013 for my wife and received on 13th June 2013.
It has been observed that, the passport is printed with applicant's name in spouse name instead of my name (Husband Name).
As per our understanding the form was also filled accordingly, but while final preparation of passport in the thane passport office even executive haven't checked and informed us regarding repeated names in candidate name and spouse name. Due to unawareness about this my wife also sign the final copy.
After complaining to PRO/Passport office, the officer responded to us that we need to reissue the passport, where we need to again pay the same amount and follow the process.
Kindly suggest and let us know how to solve this problem.
dsk

Jun 18, 2013

Issue in spouse name printed on Passport

The passport was issued on 16th Feb 2013 for my wife and received on 13th June 2013.
It has been observed that, in the passport spouse name her name is reprinted instead of my name (Husband Name).
As per our understanding the form was also filled accordingly, but while final preparation of passport in the thane passport office even executive didn't check and informed us regarding repeated names in candidate name and spouse name. Due to unawareness about this my wife also sign the final copy.
Kindly suggest and let us know how to solve this problem.

Deepak Kore
Bipin semwal

Jun 4, 2013

passport complain : police verification for passport dehradun

20/03/2013 ko mane new passport k liye aavdan kiya hai lakin hamare nikat thana shashpur se koi bi mare ghar ya village me nahi pahuncha jise mari police verification pori ho sake
Mari file number hai DD1060908022413
Mari date of birth 14/05/1987

Please please help us
Or last fever police verification k pase lagte hai kya
Mobile no 07830734769
r k mirotha

Jun 3, 2013

Passport not delivered from last 6 months

Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for my new Passport in the month DEC 2012 ,The police verification was done in the month of DEC 2012.However till date neither I have recieved the Passport nor getting any reply from the Respective officer of DELHI Passport office.

When I was checked online the status of my passport showing :

My Name is RAKESH KUMAR
File No-DEL1060733436812
Date of Birth : 20/03/1991
Application Date: 26/DEC/2012

I need the Passport.

Kindly help me out of this.

RAKESH KUMAR
yogesh3031

Feb 13, 2013

passport not received

Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for my new Passport in the month May 2012 ,The police verification was done in the month of Oct 2012.However till date neither I have recieved the Passport nor getting any reply from the Respective officer of Pune Passport office.

When I was checked online the status of my passport showing :

Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO.

My Name is YOGESH RASIK KANGUTKAR
File No. D007830
Date of Birth : 31st AUGUST 1991
Application Date: 11th MAY 2012

I need the Passport.

Kindly help me out of this.

Yogesh Kangutkat

May 23, 2011

not receiced passport after 04 months

Tele enquiry no. and e-mail id ..both are eyewash to public. Last one week i am trying this no. and its ringing . No one is willing to lift the call as well as no reply of mail.
This is hectic govt.institution..indulge in corruption . While entering to submission of application the passport office employees are getting money from Agents and allowing them to enter without standing in queue.

Higher authority should check it personally as standing in queue like normal person and call to their tele-enquiry no. Bullshit at the name of External affairs dept.

Nov 30, 2012

PASSPORT STILL NOT DELIVERED

To The Concerened Authority,

I had submitted my passport application on 1st of June 2012. Police Verification was done in August.

Still my passport status is showing as "Police has completed verification process on 01/10/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched."

I am not able to understand when would i be getting passport.

Hey Govt of India Please Help Me !!!! Its the Question of my CAREER.

With WARM Regards

Anandteerth Onkar

Aug 28, 2012

Only one official to listen to people complaints in Passport office

Though there is online facility for enquiries of Passport Status but still when we want to enquire this at the Passport office there we have a long queue wherein people start coming early in the morning and the enquiry time is only from 10 to 12:30. This is actually not helping us because there is only one person checking the status which is done only on Tuesdays and Thursday so again the count of people standing for enquiry is more but the passport official is one. I would request if this could be changed we can have atleast 3 to 4 people as part of enquiry panel so that this process can be made quick and people dont have to wait in the long queue outside the passport office.

This is not a complaint please take it as a suggestion because we as indians want a better country serving its own people better.
User801903

Aug 13, 2012

Passport not delivered from last 6 months

Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: PNE-P049185-11 of Name: WRUSHALI SURESH DAKHANE , DOB: 03-02-1962

Application Date:26-12-2011, DOB: 03-02-1962
Grievance:

I see the below status:-

"Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or Contact PRO."

Its more than 6 months, for the application. Please guide us through to get the Passport asap.

Jun 1, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECIEVED

Police Report has not been received. this is the status in the website i getting since 2 months even though the police verification is completed My file ref number is PNEB007762.

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...