passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

May 4, 2012

fake address in passport

A person by the name of Bharat Thakaji Shinde has gotten an a passport made at the Pune Passport Office using an address that is not his own. The address at which he has got his passport belongs to me and I do not want him to misuse my address. He must have paid the verification officer and got the address verified which allowed him to get the passport at my address. If a proper verification had been done, he would not have got it. I am very distressed because of this. Could you help me ensure that this person’s passport is cancelled. I do not trust this person since he has a criminal background and is likely to misuse my address.
My Details:
Atul Sudam Kadam
Address: Chawl Number 117, Room Number 1/A, Shivadarshan, Parvati, Pune, Maharashtra, 411009
Name of the Person: Bharat Thakaji Shinde

Jun 13, 2011

Passport not received after all procedure completed.

Application Date:24-01-2011.
Ref no: PNE-P003040-11
Name: ZULFIKARE ALI MOHSEEN KHORAKIWALA
Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-02-1952

Grievance: We have applied for my Father’s passport on 24/01/2011. His earlier Passport had expired and we applied for a new one as the old passport had expired for more than 2 years.

After submitting all the documents he was called for the police verification and all documents were submitted to the police. Its been 3 months after that and we have still not received the passport.

We checked online and it was supposed to be dispatched on 27/04/2011 after which the status online changed and we have got no progress on it. My Mothers passport was also applied for at the same time and she has got her passport 3 months back.

We have visited the passport office a no of times but we get no revert and we are told to check the status online.

The status online just shows the passport application is in process.

Pls help us as to how can we get this processed at the earliest.

Jun 6, 2011

Delay in passport delivery

Passport Details:
File Reference Number : PNE-M015143-10
Application Date : 03-12-2010
Applicant's Name : VAMAN AGARWAL
Applicant's Date of Birth : 15-05-2010

The status at passport site is as below, my comments are also there with names naresh

Passport office comments with my reply:-
Please furnish clear attested photocopies of first four and last four pages of your mother and fathers valid passport(s) indicating their names in each others passport OR furnish any 3 of the 14 specified documents in the name of your parent(s) with Standard Affidavit (Annexure I), duly notarized.

Naresh - I went to passport office with my passport, my wife's passport and our Marriage certificate ( as our names are not there in each other passport), Officer said that we don't accept marriage certificate than i want to ask how you will update our names in each other passport..

Please furnish attested copy of proof of your current residential address i.e. Election Commission Identity Card/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Water Bill/statement of a running bank account for a period not less than 1 year (all pages)/service certificate from employer of reputed companies on the letter head/income tax assessment order/Gas connectionbill/husbands passport copy/parent(s) passport copy, (in case of minor)bonafide certificate from the institute with copy of identity card, which should be in your name.

Naresh - I went passport office with my reputed company address proof but passpost officer said that i need proof from date your shifted to this home, how can i give that proof, that proof doesn't exist in any document....

It has been reported by the police authorities that you did not furnish necessary documents/dis not attend for verification at police station and hence your verification could not be done. Please clarify and furnish 3 personal particulars forms with stay proof for verification.

Naresh - Which document you need to perform police verification, why its not checked at first place when i submitted passport form and why i need to go to police station for varification and also why you need police verification for 1 year child.

Jun 2, 2011

Passport not received

File no.: PNE-P003326-11
Name: Darshana Sandeep Bugde
Passport application date: 25-Jan-2011
Police enquire done: 25-Apr-2011

Even after 4 months are over for application, my wife's passport is still not received. Still the online status says "Police Report has not been received".

I have tried following phone nos. of Pune Passport Office but nobody picks-up the phone, only RINGING!
020-25679964
020-25675422
020-25679961
020-25679963

When can I receive my wife's passport??

Sandeep Bugde

May 19, 2011

not receiced passport after 04 months

i am arun marne i had applied for passport on 09/02/2011.at pune passport office,my file no is.P 005445.
my police verification was done on 25/04/2011.after i went to chinchwad police station.(there is no telephone call or any contact from police station between 09/02/2011 to 25/04/2011) and till date i am not received the passport and online status on passport website is same as day one.((Police Verification has not been received )
Below is the contact details of pune passport office but nobody is picking the phone i am trying this no's from last two months.i wrote the email on there email id which is mention below but there is no reply.
Now i just want to go through the RTI please suggest what to do?and how to do? who is responsible for delay in police verification?(passport office or police.) what is rule for police verification whether they come to us for verification or we have to go at police station?
Please find attached copy of emails.

15.04,11

Please revert on my below mail it is very urgent.

Arun Marne
(M) +918007999818

From: Marne Arun
Sent: 13 April 2011 15:25
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: Passport Application Status

I have applied for Fresh passport in your Pune passport office on 09/02/2011.

My file reference No. is PNE-P005445 -11.

From 09/02/2011 to till today it is showing same status (Police Verification has not been received). I tried to talk on phone but no one pick the phone.

As per your rules you have to issue the passport within 60 days maximum. But after 60 days I could not received neither passport nor clear status.

So my request is please issue my passport as soon as possible.

Arun Marne
(M) +918007999818

Contact details of pune passport office.
Voice: 020-25679962,25675421/22
Fax: 020-25679961
E-mail: [email protected]
Tele-enquiry: 020-25679963/64
Web-site: http://passport.gov.in/cpv/faq.htm

May 12, 2011

delay

I had applied for the renewal of my daughter's passport and its almost more than the given stipulated time , I have not yet receieved my daughter's passport,already I have give three times the money required for the renewal to the agent,now How much do I need to pay I am unable to get, I have to start for US along with my husband in the next week, If I dont get the passport I won't be able to do the further proceedings, I will be left all alone to manage it, which will be very difficult with my kid.
Please do the needful and help meto get my passport in time.
File no.is M004089.
Date of application is 17 March 2011.

May 6, 2011

delay in getting passport

i want to say that i have applied for passport in october 2010 but have not received it till today. so tell me processor to how to get passport emidetley, i the student of symbiosis collage.

So kindley give me information. i am looking for answer
Thanking with
Ankur Hisaria

Mar 6, 2011

not recieved yet

Passport of Aadhithya kota Badrinath from pune passport office has been dispatched to Sahyadri schhol KFI, Tiwai hill, Rajgurunagar on the 3rd Feb 2011 vide postal registration Number 11397. It has not yet reached the school.

Feb 4, 2011

delay of passport

the passport department was soppose to issue the passport to me on 1st of feb...but still its has not been dispatched..sir i am going abrod for job my joing date is final but still the passport is not been dispatched..my police verification is cleared an from last 25 days its showing the status "ur police report has been cleared and ur passport will be dispatched on 1-2-20011..but still its not been dispatched..i need the passport urgently knw.

Jul 12, 2010

Delay

Its really painful, I am frustrated, no one bother to pick the phone or reply back

1. Harsh Singh: Just 7 month kid, Applied on 30 April, more than 2 months, running from passport office to police station, dont know what to do. Why it took so long, anyone explain.

File Reference Number : PNE-M005912-10 Application Date : 30-04-2010
Applicant's Name : HARSH SINGH Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-12-2009

2: Parvati SIngh: Applied on 31st more than a month, still no police verification.

File Reference Number : PNE-P021473-10 Application Date : 31-05-2010
Applicant's Name : PARVATI SINGH Applicant's Date of Birth : 18-04-1980

Eagerly waiting for reply with all the hope that our system will improve someday.

Shashi Singh

Jun 7, 2010

passport inquiry

Hello All,
I have applied for passport before 2 months back and still i am waiting for passport inquiry.

I had went to khadak police station near wargate on last saturday for the same.

The policeman was there named (DEVADE) was very rudy behaviour and have no sence what he is talking to pepoles. I aksed him about my status about police inquiry he tols me to check all form and find yours.

I searched for 2hrs and got it from bunch. Then he asked me about to get a xerox copy and fill it and then he will call me. After 2 hrs he called me and asked about atteted documents which i dont had.

I had showed him xerox and original one but didnt accepted it. Simply told me to get attested one all documentes like telephone bill,ration card,licence,munipal TAX, 10th mark sheet and all.

I dont know why he want all and also he was tacking rs 200 from each person as a (RISHWAT- LAACH)

Can some one go ahed and stop it. You can find him at khadak police chauki near swargate.

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...