passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Alekh Pandey

Feb 16, 2018

Passport dispatched to wrong address

Hello Sir / Ma'am

These are the details of the speed post of my passport :

LK5061902360418: Passport No. R7754821 dispatched on 16/02/2018 and can be tracked using Speed Post Tracking No. PP925881915IN

The destination address of the speed post was :
114 GANGA VIHAR COLONY NEAR SHANTI NIKETAN INTER COLLEGE CHINHAT LUCKNOW ( 226028)

Bt my passport has been dispatched to
MA LUCKNOW RMS SET-3 .

I Request your to send the passport on my address as sson as possible .

Your's truly
Alekh Pandey
Phn nmbr - 9554201491
Dulhan vidai

Apr 26, 2017

Money not refunded online for passport application

My money not refunded for Passport application form 1500.00 It showed failed .
Name shreya Chandra
trianandji

Mar 17, 2016

Passport Status Not Changed

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have applied for a new passport under normal method on 1-3-2016
I have done all my Police and LIU Verification report clear and submit.
Still after 17 days there is no updation on my passport status.It is still showing
" Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, District Lakhimpur Kheri. Passport will be dispatched after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received. The applicant would receive an e- mail/sms once the passport is dispatched."

Passport FILE NO : LK01C4003818616
Recipt no : LKOF16340843546
Name : Anand Tripathi

Please show me a way so that i can track my passport.Please help me as it is very urgent.
Aesha adil

Jun 11, 2015

Not received

I have not received my passport .this is my reissued passport with marital status updated .my first passport I received on the same address and now the previous details show my passport was returned as my address could not be located .now my status shown is
Detailed Track Events For PP926779526IN

11/06/2015 13:33:44 NSH LUCKNOW Bag Opened
11/06/2015 13:33:47 NSH LUCKNOW Item Received
11/06/2015 16:52:56 NSH LUCKNOW Item bagged for Niralanagar S.O
11/06/2015 17:30:56 NSH LUCKNOW Bag Despatched to MA LUCKNOW RMS SET-3
How to locate this address where to ho
Please help .
sanju tiwari

May 14, 2015

PASSPORT DELAY

Police verification report is not clear and application is under review
I have applied for normal passport and had my police and all other verification done,now it is showing status as the "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".Please help me for the same.
File number-LK2068536057215
Submission Date-03/03/2015
Applicant name-Ravi Kant Tiwari
PSK-lucknow(UP)
pras1911

Nov 23, 2014

Passport

I submitted the documents for my passport on 15th September 2014 at PSK Lucknow, my police verification has been done but my application status(File No. LK3068063323414 and DOB- 19/11/1987) is still " Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Lucknow.". I asked at my Police thana and they said that there is no issue and they have sent my applucation at Regional passport office. But my application status has not changed for more than a month now. Can you suggest what steps, if needed, I may take. Its an urgent requirement.
Shah Khalid

Mar 25, 2014

My Passport has not been dispatched

Resignal Passport Officer ,Lucknow.
date-25-03-2014
sub.Passport is not dispatch
My Name is Shah Khallid and Passport Number is -J9661667 And Passport File Number is LKO############.
Sir I want to tell you that my Police Verification has been completed and OK .and My Passport has been Printed at Resignal Passport office Lucknow. but My Passport has not been dispatched and I also have given one application to Resignal Passport Officer date of 20-03-2014 at Resignal Passport office Lucknow for getting urgent my Passport;
Sir I have done MBA and I am selected by walmart retail company for abroad. for this Passport is mandatory for me.
sir I most request to you please dispatch my Passport immediately.
Your obediently
Shah Khalid
mob- ############

My Passport has not been dispatched

shafiq

Mar 4, 2013

passport

i applied for passport and i have finished all process, my passport verification are done but after a lot of time, my passport is not come, so help to get me my passport. internet status is pending for your respected thana, from one months.
my track number is Lk3060730069012
shahin bano

Feb 18, 2012

Passport not deliver yet.

My passport File Number. LKO-A072641-11 Named DEEP PRAKASH NARAIN SHARMA and Application Date is 13.04.2011, And second receipt number is .P446, 11- JAN- 2012 - LKO-A07264111-SA, Has been not delivered for re enquiry. And our status on Internet show is also blank. It is very important for me march 2012.
Please Reply on Email:[email protected]

May 29, 2011

Passport not received

Kindly do the needful
Prem Chandra

May 13, 2011

Passport not deliver yet.

My passport File No LKO-A213260-10 named AAFREEN BEGUM has not yet been deliverd and shos the status, is blank. It is very important for HAj 2011.
Plz rpl on [email protected]
Anoop Mishra

Dec 4, 2012

passport application status

my passport is issued on date 18.06.2010. since I was unable to
receive my passport at that time and now my address has been changed.I
have given an application on 31/07/2012 for changing the address and
to send the passport at new address.APO has told me that I will rceive
my passport with in a month but I haven't received it yet.
MyFile no. is LKOA05669310and enquiry no. is LKOA05669310-U/D.
Please do the needful in this matter.

ANOOPMISHRA
email [email protected]

Sep 3, 2012

passport not risived

My Name-Digvender kumar singh file number LKO A021910-12The message on internet says, "it is to regret thatdue to unavoidable circumstances the passport has not been dispatched and will now be dispatched in a week's time"since last 3 months but i have not been able to get the passport till date. daer sir my passport very arjent so help me.
thenk fuly
Digvender kumar singh
Lakhimpur kheri .up

Jul 6, 2012

Passport Not Received

Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: LKO-A037113-12 of Name: NARESH KUMAR SINGH , DOB: 21-12-1951

Application Date:29-02-2012, DOB: 21-12-1951
Grievance: It has been more than 4 months and the passport status is still not clear. The current status of passport being shown online is "Police Report has not been received". Checked with police station and as per them the report has already been sent on 17th May. Checked with the passport office on 29th June, as per them the report was received
on 28th June and the passport will be delivered within a month. But the status is still showing " Police Report has not been received". We need to apply for the visa in the month of July so please do the needful to expedite the process and correct the status wherever needed.

Can be reached at [email protected] or 9839701717

Jun 23, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED AFTER 3 MONTHS

मैंने 4 पासपोर्ट के फॉर्म दिनांक 8 फ़रवरी 2012 को जमा करवा दिए थे जिसमें 3 व्यस्क और 1 अवयस्क के फॉर्म थे - जिसमें 1 बच्ची का पासपोर्ट प्राप्त हो गया है और बाकि के 3 पासपोर्ट अभी तक नहीं प्राप्त हुए हैं - इन्टरनेट पे जानकारी के अनुसार 1 पासपोर्ट जिसका फाइल नम्बर - LKOA02342912 है उसकी पासपोर्ट बन्ने की तारिख 25 May 2012 एवम अन्य 2 पासपोर्ट फाइल संख्या - LKOA02373412 एवम LKOA02372312 की तारिख 28 May 2012 दर्शा रही थी किन्तु 2 दिनों से वह तारिख हट कर वहां 1 सप्ताह लिख कर आ रहा है I

लगभग 5 माह का समय होने को है आपसे अनुरोध है की इन पासपोर्ट को जल्द issue करने की कृपा करें. I

यदि और कोई दिक्कत है तो कृपया अति शीघ्र अवगत करने कि कृपा करें कि 90 दिन से ज्यादा क्योँ लग रहे हैं और अभी कितने दिन और लगेंगे. सही स्थिति वेबसाइट पे क्योँ नहीं दर्शाई जा रही है ?

ये मेल मैं इससे पहले मैं 30 मई 2012 , और 13 जून 2012 को भेज चूका हूँ किन्तु कोई जवाब नहीं दिया जा रहा है I पासपोर्ट अधिकारी पासपोर्ट देने मैं इतनी देर क्योँ लगा रहे हैं जब पासपोर्ट बन्ने में 30 का समय लगता है साडी रिपार्ट उनके पास है तो क्योँ दबाय बैठे हैं ?

जो अधिकारी कम नहीं कर पा रहे हैं उन्हें अन्य को सताने का कोई अधिकार नहीं है उनको सरकारी जॉब से निकल देना चाहए I

Police Verification Date :- 10 March 2012

After 27 months we did not get Passport

Myself Irshad Ahmad I have submitted
Passport form on 17/03/2010 from that
date I went Lucknow passport office
many times and doing all formilities but
till date I did not receive my Passport
Please give me advise what I am going
to do.
Passport Details
File No- LKO A054388-10

May 11, 2012

Delay in Passport Tatkal Scheme

This is with reference to my Application submitted on 23.11.2011 under tatkal scheme for issuance of passport from Lucknow passport office, I wish to inform that I have not received the same till date inspite of the fact that I had submitted all documents on time as required and same were acceptable to passport office since no objection is raised till date.

Status of my passport on website is that it was ready on 06.01.2012 but it is really alarming that it is not delivered till date.

I feel very pitty on our system due to which I have lost chance of two foreign (One to Honkong-Makau & Second to Thiland) trips which were offered by my company.

All government official are doing bull shit & don't even bother about there responsibility.

Prakhar Goel

Jun 2, 2011

Passport status wrong

Dear Sir/ Maa'm,

I , Vijay Bajpai and writting this message on behalf of my father.

My father,Mr Raghvendra Bajpai Applied Indian Passport (App. No.LKO # S000285)
on may 2010.He work in a Syndicate Bank Sharda Nagar Kanpur as Manager and live in Govind Nagar Kanpur.
His bank send twice NOC to Passport Office and still on your website says " Police Reprt Required"
As per my knowledge ,there is no need for police report while they already got Noc from Bank.
My elder brother is living in Australia as Australian citizen with his faimly.
My father, with my mother (already got passport) want to visit my brother's place and wants to see her grand daughter Named Anushka.

I wrote so many mails and also visited Lucknow passport office so many times but the status remains same. No one in passport office is doing some thing for me/ my father.
I dont know what is the problem that they guys not doing any thing.

I think this is showing a lazyness and making a heights.

May 24, 2011

Passport not received

I had applied for Passpot through Kanpur Head Post Office on 26/07/2010, details are as under :
Speed Post Receipt No. : EU710212587IN
PANKI KALYANPUR ROAD, SCHEME NO.3,
NEAR DURGA POOJA PARK,
KANPUR - 208 017

Correction

I, Atirake Singh file No (LKOH00233311) was issued passport on18-05-2009 by RPO, Lucknow. When I verified the details, I found that the date of birth printed in it is different from my actual date of birth. I am sure I filled the form with the correct date of birth. Again i applied to correct my date of birth from 14/03/1984 to 14/08/1984 at Lucknow on 01/02/2011.My key No:-7200233311 and file no:-LkoH00233311

When i went for inquiry they insure me that i will receive the correct password with in 7days. But now more than 4 months has been completed and still i did not receive the password. I went & inquired more than five times they simply give complaint No and say it will take 7 days. I had complaint so many time regarding my passport. But now i am fed up with services provided by you. i do not know why my passport is not being send to me. though i have gone through all formalties. Now after a long period when i had not receive my Passport.

details are wrong

I, Atirake Singh file No (LKOH00233311) was issued a passport by RPO, Lucknow. When I verified the details, I found that the date of birth printed in it is different from my actual date of birth. I am sure I filled the form with the correct date of birth. Again i applied to correct my dob from 14/03/1984 to 14/08/1984 at Lucknow on 01/02/2011. When i went for inquiry they insure me that i will receive the correct password with in 7days. But now more than 4 months has been completed and still i did not receive the password. I went & inquired more than five times they simply give complaint No and say it will take 7 days. I had complaint so many time regarding my passport. But now i am fedup with services provided by you. i do not know why my passport is not being send to me. though i have gone through all formalties. Now after a long period when i had not receive my Passport, i am going to launch a complain to consumerforum(www.consumercomplaints.in).

Here the attached mail which i had send to you earlier.

change in date of birth

Here the attached mail which i had send to you earlier.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:54 PM, naveen joshi <[email protected]> wrote:

i was regularly complaining regarding below mail, but still i did not receive any response from your site. please look into the matter and do the needfull as soon as possible.

I shall be highly thankfull to you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On 2/25/11, naveen joshi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam, <[email protected]>

> I, Atirake Singh file No (LKOH00233311) was issued a passport by
> RPO, Lucknow. When I verified the details, I found that the date of birth
> printed in it is different from my actual date of birth. I am sure I had
> filled the form with the correct date of birth. Again i applied to correct
> my dob from 14/03/1984 to 14/08/1984 at Lucknow on 01/02/2011. When i went
> for inquiry they insure me that i will receive the correct password with
> 7days. But still i did not receive the password.
> So, now you are requested to please look into the matter and do the
> needfull, as soon as possible.
>> Thanks & Regards
>> Atirake Singh

Apr 28, 2011

NOT RECEIVING PASSPORT

HI,
I AM BABUL PRASAD NISHAD, S/O-CHHOTELAL NISHAD, VILL-PACHOKHAR, PO- RAMDAYAL GANJ, DIST-JOUN PUR[UP] PIN-222001

I SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 26/10/09, MY OLD PASSPORT NO WAS B1119758, FILE NO IS B020811.IN LUCKNOW.
THERE IS NO WHERE ABOUT OF MY PASSPORT, IT SEEMS LUCKNOW PASSPORT OFFICE IS DEAD.
OR SOME BODY MAY TELL ME THAT WHAT I SHOULD DO, MINISTERS , PRIME MINISTERS PLEASE CHECK.
THIS IS MY SECOND COMPLAIN.

Apr 28, 2011

Lost

I am Ravinder Kaur D/o Late Ram Singh Chawla, lost my passport somewhere in travelling.
Now i am not having any photocopy and any detail about that passport and passport no.
Kindly tell me how can i get this.

Ravinder Kaur

Apr 16, 2011

Non receipt of passport

Though it claims for promptness of services, it is regret to mentioned that I have not received the passport in stipulated time claimed by the department. I had applied for Passports for myself and 3 family members on 09 & 10 Feb 2011 respectively the details of which are as under: (1) LKOS0001511, (2) LKOA02858111 (3) LKOA02939111 (4) LKOA02912111. The status enquiry reports say police verification report has not been received by you. The police official visited for verification in the second week of March 2011