passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Manoj Reddy

Jan 21, 2019

Passport not delivered

I haven’t received passport at the my residence address.
Though post master has come for delivery for multiple time, Due to emergency we were no available at the give residence address. As I reached to KPHB post service office they have asked to request for written compliant.
Could you please and reschedule the passport delivery as we are now available at same address.
Papport tracking no :PP428300655IN
Ravi Teja

Mar 8, 2017

Refund of Application money

I have applied for passport and payment for the application made through online but it was failed and the amount was deducted from my Bank A/c. I have mailed to the authority and done some calls but till now there is no response.its been 8 days from the submission of my failed payment for my application.
Application Reference number: ############ submission date: 28/02/2017
Hoping the issue will be solved very soon.
sadatyes

Oct 20, 2016

send to wrong post office

Dear Sir my speed post number: PP414415817IN has been received at HAL S.O instead of Bolarum post office, Hyderabad - 500015, concerned athorities please do the need full, its very very urgent and the delay can cause my carrier
Lalitha peri

Feb 13, 2016

Regarding police station

Kukatpally comes under which police station
Pls help me KUKATPALLY -500072 comes under which police station.
I could not able to submit the passport application form due to this.

Below is the list

Lalitha
rsreddy2

Feb 1, 2016

Kukatpally comes under which police station

Pls help me KUKATPALLY -500072 comes under which police station.
I could not able to submit the passport application form due to this.

Below is the list

16 Vikarabad Rangareddy
17 Yalal
MEENAXI KULKARNI

Mar 16, 2015

not able to submit the online form for re issue

Each time I try to submit, I get the following error, and I am sure that the entered is true.
- Entered Police Station does not lie in the selected district. Please verify the 'Police Station' name using the "Know your Police Station" link at home page and try again

I would appreciate an early response to the same.

Gayathri Arun

Mar 14, 2015

Respected Sir/Madam,

WHEN I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD THE E-FORM OF MY PASSPORT I AM GETTING THE BELOW ERRORS.
"The PIN Code entered in the Present Address section does not correspond to the specified District/State. Please recheck the entered PIN Code, District and State ".

Actually i have entered all details correctly and i have checked it thrice but whenever i am trying, i am getting the same error.
please send me the solution to correct this error.

Gayathri
MRUTUNJAYA

Oct 27, 2014

I HAVE APPLIED FROM ONE YEAR

HELLO SIR MY NAME IS MRUTUNJAYA OF FILE NUMBER
HY1067332802713

1- I APPLIED IN NOVEMBER 2013
PROBLEM OCCURED-THT I STUDIED IN SOME OTHER PLACE KLUNIVERISTY VIJAYWADA SO I DID NOT STAYED IN ONE PLACE FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR FINE I GAVE JUSTIFICATION FOR IT ON FEB 26 2014

2- WENT TO REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE 4-5 TIMES FOR ENQUIRING ABOUT WHT HAPPENED I WAS TOLD TO GO FOR COMMISIONER OFFICE I TOLD THEM ALL THE THINGS THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE SENT THE REPORT TO PASSPORT OFFICE

3-AGAIN I WENT TO PASSPORT OFFICE THEY TOLD NOT UPDATED BY COMMISONER OFFICE HYDERABAD(NEAR I MAX) -SHE SHOWED ME ON SCREEN - I TOLD THEM TO WRITE THIS THING ON PAPER SHE WROTE SOMETHING

4-I SHOWED TO COMISSIONER OFFICE THEY TOLD TO RE APPLY FOR REVERIFICATION

5- TODAY 27/10/2014 POLICE NOT CAME FOR VERIFICATION EVEN THIS LEAD THE GUY LIKE US TO TAKE A STEP
TO NOT HAVING PASSPORT FOR A COMMON MAN
6- NO STEP HAS BEEN TAKEN I FEAR OF APPLYING THE PASSPORT AGAIN
PLZ I BEG U SHOW ME ANY PATH I GOT SICK OF STANDING IN LINE IN PASSPORT OFFICE FROM 7-1 SOMETIMES

7-REQUEST FROM A COMMON GUY

I HAVE APPLIED FROM ONE YEAR

Wicked

Aug 25, 2014

Passport not delivered

Applied for my passport renewal on tatkaal basis on 20th August at tolichowki PSK application number HY3077886969914. So far when i check the status online it says i would receive an SMS after the passport is dispatched. Passport is not dispatched and they say it would take 3 - 4 days to get a passport through Tatkaal scheme. How long is one supposed to wait to get a passport under tatkaal scheme. I need it on urgent basis as i should be flying abroad soon.
Uma Devi

Aug 3, 2014

NOT YET DELIVERED

The passport delivered on 28/07/14 is not yet received on the destinated address.

The details of the transaction are given below: Tracking no. EN080373304IN

Date Time Status at Status
30/07/2014 23:59:00 BNPL SP Hub HYDERABAD Item Booked
31/07/2014 03:53:34 BNPL SP Hub HYDERABAD Item bagged for Nisa Hakimpet S.O
31/07/2014 04:19:00 BNPL SP Hub HYDERABAD Bagged in Transit Bag for TMO SECUNDERABAD
31/07/2014 04:24:37 BNPL SP Hub HYDERABAD Transit Bag Despatched to NSH HYDERABAD
31/07/2014 05:13:26 NSH HYDERABAD Transit Bag Despatched to TMO SECUNDERABAD
31/07/2014 09:29:04 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Bag Received
31/07/2014 09:29:49 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Bag Opened
31/07/2014 09:29:49 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Item Received
31/07/2014 10:00:00 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Delivery Attempted: Missent
31/07/2014 10:13:36 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Item bagged for NSH HYDERABAD
31/07/2014 13:22:22 Nisa Hakimpet S.O Bag Despatched to NSH HYDERAD

Please look into the matter and respond with solution at your earlier convenience.
Tusharjena

Aug 1, 2014

Delay to receive my passport

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied my passport 3rd of June and police verification completed in next week. The status changed to “Police Report has been submitted by Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad City and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch” soon after police verification but till now I have not received my passport .

Requesting you to look into this (file HY2067719763714 & DOB 10/06/1983) and dispatch as soon as possible. I need passport for an immediate requirement.

Thanks in advance
aubsharma

Jun 12, 2014

HI,

"Present address - Entered Police Station does not lie in the selected district. Please verify the 'Police Station' name using the "Know your Police Station" link at "

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND RECTIFY

THANKS,
AUB SHARMA

jyothe gnanasekaran

May 29, 2013

delay in issue of passport

hello sir/madam
I am Jyothe Gnanasekaran i have applied for my new passport on 28/03/2013 at PSK Saligramam. My File number is MA1061907109113 and my DOB is 25/7/1967. i didnt get any reply for my previous complaints..please look into the issues and send my passport as early as possible.
vinaygummadi

Apr 21, 2013

Passport Delayed

I've applied for passport File Number : HY1061618172912 on 19/10/2012. The status on the website says 'Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.' and when i call the Passport Toll Free number, it says 'Passport Under Police Verification' though police verification was done very long back. I kindly request the Indian Passport Services to look in to it ASAP.

Sravanthi
triloknathreddy

Mar 17, 2013

i didnt received my passport

I m T . Triloknath Reddy i didn't received my passport till now. the passport is dispatched from passport office on 13-03-2013 and the speed post tracking no is EQ555862255.

Jul 1, 2011

Delay in despatching passport

Subject: File NO LKOA069/4011 passport is not reached even after 26 days of police verification

Description:

I have applied for passport on 07-04-2011. my police verification is done almost 26 days before but the passport is not reached till now.

Feb 8, 2011

passport delay

till now my passport not dispached

Aug 27, 2010

Date of birth

hi,

in passport office you have to submit only one document as a proof date of birth, so you submit only one of the above documents which you have mentioned, but remember submit only those document which you have same date on your other documents, e.g.if you are submitting your school certificate then make sure all other documents which you have same date of birth like your pan card, any other school certificate or your licence.

I hope it will work.
Best of luck

Aug 26, 2010

Date of birth

namaste,
add are zero to the day date, remove the zero fom the year

Jan 16, 2012

Wrong Name printed in Online Passport Status enquiry

CYBERABAD METROPOLITAN POLICE
File no.W718739
Date 19/11/2011
KEY NO. 8771873911
Dispatch Reference Number :1015/IP/VC/SB/CYB/2011
Serial Number :39
I GADDAM ANUSHA applied for my on 19/11/2011, Unfortunately a printing mistake has occurred in my passport status enquiry file and the reciept which was issued by Sri A. Shivarama Krishna,Asst. Commissioner of Police to the The Reginal Passport Officer,Secunderabad Hyderabad . In the said passport verification status , the name is wrongly printed as GADDAM ANUSH instead of GADDAM ANUSHA. Hence it is humbly requested to do necessary correction.
GADDAM ANUSHA
vimanapui colony,
jeedimetla village,hyderabad.
PIN 500055

Jan 12, 2012

Passport not yet recieved

My name is Anilasree Buduguppa. I have applied for my Passport (File Reference Number : HYD-H041979-11) on dated 03 Nov’2011. Police verification has been done in the third week of november.Current Status is "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" . It is showing the same status from the last 15 days.It is very urgent Please kindly update the status of my passport and when can i expect my passport?

Anila

Jan 4, 2012

Issue of passport

I've applied for my passport but haven't got it yet.The status shows as it is ready on 21-11-11.But haven't got it yet.
Please let me know how to track the status.

Vanicnu

Dec 26, 2011

Poor structure for applying passport

I am sorry to say that our current passport structure is a poor one. As we need to apply our appointment ONLINE, These slot which are being released at SHARP 6 PM... We hardly can't open the required page on time as it is getting overloaded immensely... I am sitting right at system daily since 3 weeks.. no luck :(

Please take some action... Thank you

NITHIN

Jul 14, 2011

passport not received

File Reference Number : HYD-K000049-11 Application Date : 31-03-2011
Applicant's Name : RAJENDER MOKA Applicant's Date of Birth : 21-07-1981
i havent received the passport and the status in the online enquiry always keeps changing...please help me in getting my passsport as fast as posssible...

Jul 1, 2011

Delay in despatching passport

Subject: Re: Passport enquiry File NO HYD-L002456-11

Description:

I have applied for renewal of my passport on 01-03-2011. police verification is
done.

My File No is HYD-L002456-11.

STATUS IN THE WEBSITE:
It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport
has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week’s time.

The status is same from nearly 3 weeks.

I have to join my husband in U.S. we have already submitted urgency letter in
the passport office earlier. please see that I GET MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS…..

SMITHA

Pune Traffic Police - Wrong challan
    Wrong challan PNCCC19000560958. Vehicle not in images in...
    hitachi air conditioner - Ac not working defective product
    We bought a Hitachi all weather air conditioner last year...
    Vishwa work - VISHWA WORK
    Repescted Gopia Apke Jo Friend He Uska Details yaha...
    Rabindra Barik - He took my money and blocked me
    The guy named rabindra barik with paytm bank account...
    9036509086 - My account my amount hanging 1899 in rupees
    My amount deduction 1899 rupees please request removing...
    P Siva Dhanalakshmi - Applied for e-PAN
    I have applied for e-PAN through online. My token no is...
    bill payment - Electriccity
    Refund my money my account
    snapdeal - Return denied without any explanation
    Order ID: 27977276637 (1 Item) Order ID: 27878718728 (1...
    Private Bus - Rude behaviour and excess amount of Tiket
    Dear sir/madam Today morning around 5:15 am I get into...
    snapdeal - Return denied without any explanation
    Order ID: 27977276637 (1 Item) Order ID: 27878718728 (1...