PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA , BANGALORE AND SP OFFICE RURAL BANGALORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA , BANGALORE AND SP OFFICE RURAL BANGALORE

Mar 14, 2019

Police verification for Passport

I have applied for my passport renewal and pending police verification since 26th Feb. My file number is - BN1071911669719

Request needful to expediate the police verification.

Satyendra Shinde
soumyac01

Feb 14, 2019

Delay in Police clearance certificate

I have applied for police clearance certificate on 28/01/2019

File No. BN1086546033919

SMS status is showing " Under verification at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural. Email or SMS will be sent after police clearance".

My location falls under Attibele Police Station, The file not yet received at Attibele Police Station.

Soumya Cicilet

Delay in Police clearance certificate

SYED ABDUL MAJJU

Jan 2, 2019

POLICE VERIFICATION

Respected Sir

I have applied for passport renewal in (Riyadh KSA)
on 20th November 2018

My Passport # H3379110
Syed Abdul Majju
Barcode # SAUR44346418

Sir they have sent the documents from Emmbassy of Riyadh on 4th of December 2018 to SP office bangalore till date my verification has not completed i have checked with our local area police station they said that they have not recieved the file
I kindly request you to do needful as i have to travel to india as soon as possible

Syed Abdul Majju
neerajskydiver

Dec 7, 2018

I have applied passport on 16/11/2018

File No. BN2061653558118

SMS status is showing " BN2061653558118: Police Verification is Initiated at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural. Contact Police for details".

My location falls under Hebbagodi Police Station, The file not yet received at Hebbagodi Police Station.

Ramesh Prasad
mathan m

Nov 15, 2018

PASSPORT POLICE VERIFICATION PENDING

My Police Verification No. is BN2071608386118 is pending at sp office, Bengaluru rural. If we contact in police station they are telling that we did'nt get any information from sp office.

My location falls under AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station.

Please help me for further procedure.
Please do the needful and oblige

MATHAN M
Contact No. 9686602427
DOB : 23-02-1983
Nagarathna Bangalore Manjunath

Jul 17, 2018

police verification

My Police Verification No. is BN1061273632318 is pending at sp office, Bengaluru rural. If we contact in police station they are telling that we did'nt get any information from sp office. Please help me for further procedure.

Please do the needful and oblige

May 30, 2018

Passport police verification at SP Office Bangalore Rural

I have applied passport on 02/05/2018,

File no: BN1061148521118

SMS status is showing "BN1061148521118: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.Contact Police for details".

My location falls under JIGANI Police Station, The file not yet received at JIGANI Police station

Santhosh Kumar C
DOB:17/10/1990
Bhachan

May 28, 2018

Delay in Police Verification- BN2061183511118

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied passport on 05/15/2018,

File no: BN2061183511118

SMS status is showing " BN2061183511118: Police Verification is Initiated at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural. Contact Police for details".

Bhawani Chandran
SHARATH S J

May 26, 2018

Delay in passport police verification

I have applied for passport on 09/05/2018,

File no: BN2061167452718.

SMS status is showing:-"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, Bengaluru Rural".

My location falls under Madanayakanahalli Police Station, The file not yet received at Madanayakanahalli Police station

Sharath S J
DOB:23/10/1993
Pratik Basu

May 15, 2018

Delay in Police Verification

My passport renewal application was approved by the authorities on 18 April 2018. The file number BN1071110638918 was sent to SP Office Bengaluru Rural on the same day. It is now 4 weeks that the file has not moved from SP Office to Rajanukunte Police Station Bangalore 560064 where we live. The office is not picking up the phone and I am unable to contact them. My earnest request is for the file to be sent to Rajanukunte immediately for police verification. Thanks.

Pratik Basu

Delay in Passport Processing

Dear Concern,

I have applied passport on 22/03/2018,

File no: BN1061045340518

My previous house verification is done on 26/03/18 and it is cleared.

Now for my current address verification SMS status is showing " BN1061045340518: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.Contact Police for details".

My location falls under Jigini Police Station, The file not yet received at jigini Police Station.

Vasuki
DHANEESHKBABU

Mar 23, 2018

Delay in police verification for passport

I have applied for the passport on 20/02/2018

File No.: BN1070955574118

And till now application status is showing as "Verification sent to SP Office, Bengaluru Rural. Contact Police for details".
It has been one month since I applied for the passport and i have not been contacted by anyone regarding verification
from Hebbagodi Police or SP office, Bengaluru rural for verification.

Kindly do the needful and let me know if anything to be done from my side.

Thanks & regards

Dhaneesh K Babu
AnithaRaju1991

Feb 16, 2018

Dear sir/Madam

Myself ANITHA R applied for passport 1 month back, the online status of the passport shows that physical verification is pending in bangalore rural police station, My verification is done in local police station and if I ask them they are telling that they have already submitted to SP office.kindly help me in this to know what happen to the process since from past 15 days it shows the same status.I request you to process as soon as possible.I have some urgency.Please

FILE NO:BN2060862493118

Anitha R
swarajsingh

Feb 11, 2018

Sir ,

My PCC file number (BN2086485616118) submitted on 5th Jan 2018 at PSK bellandur , is still pending for Police verification , I have reinitiated Police verification on 30th Jan 2018 and submittedCompleted my Police verification on 1st Feb 2018 (GSC no PO0250180801012., Till now it’s already been more than 10 days , I did not get any update on my application (PV) and I am fed up visiting police station again and again . it’s quite urgent for me and need your help , any help would be much appreciated.

While checking GSC Status PO0250180801012 , its coming pending on website.

S W A R A J
swarajsingh

Feb 11, 2018

1 of 1,652 Police Verification pending (GSC no. PO0250180801012) PCC file number (BN2086485616118)

Sir ,

My PCC file number (BN2086485616118) submitted on 5th Jan 2018 at PSK bellandur , is still pending for Police verification , I have reinitiated Police verification on 30th Jan 2018 at RPO Kormangala and submittedCompleted my Police verification on 1st Feb 2018 (GSC no PO0250180801012)., Till now it’s already been more than 10 days , I did not get any update on my application (PV) and I am fed up visiting police station Bangalore Rural again and again . it’s quite urgent for me and need your help , any help would be much appreciated.

While checking GSC Status PO0250180801012 , its coming pending on website.

Please help.

S W A R A J
Sunilview

Jan 15, 2018

Passport verification

I have applied for passport and now i am in stage 2 which is police verification and i have cleared all formalities from surya city police station which is under bengaluru rural. My application number ia BN2060804543117. Dear sir please do the needful as early as possible .

SUNIL KUMAR
maharaj007

Nov 16, 2017

Delay in Passport Processing

I have applied passport on 19/10/2017,

File no: BN2070636517717

SMS status is showing " BN2070636517717: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.Contact Police for details".

My location falls under AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station, The file not yet received at AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station.

Anirban Chandra
Contact.no-9986993390

Sep 22, 2017

PENDING FOR PHYSICAL POLICE VERIFICATION UNDER SP OFFICE BANGLORE RURAL

My self Brijraj singh I have applied for passport one months ago, the online status of the passport shows that physical verification is pending in bangalore rural police station, kindly help me in this to know what happen to the process since from past 20 days it shows the same status.I request you to process as soon as possible.

FILE BN2060523163117
CONTACT:9695217700

Brijraj singh

Sep 14, 2017

Pending for Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your Passport Application File (No. BN1060499244117)

I have been waiting for the last 3 weeks for my pre police verification and I even went to check in my local Bannerghatta police station but they asked me to come once I receive message but I haven't received any message. Kindly help me how should I proceed .

Sep 14, 2017

I have been waiting for my pre police verification for passport since 3 weeks and I tried to go to the local police station in Bannerghatta but they asked me to come once I receive a message but till now I did not receive any message . Please help me How to proceed further ?

Subramanyam

Aug 18, 2017

Police Verification Pending File No- BN2060468698517

Hi Sir,

File No- BN2060468698517.

PVR Clear from Local Police Station but it is pending for verification from SP Office Bengaluru from last 8 days.Police verification done on 10th August from Marathalli police station,and since then its pending from Commissioner of Police office Bengaluru for further actions.I visited Marathalli Police station many time for the same.
I know this process takes 21 days but i have some urgency,so i need to raise this.

So, I request you to please help me regarding the same.
AISHWARYAM

Jul 25, 2017

PENDING FOR PHYSICAL POLICE VERIFICATION UNDER SP OFFICE BANGLORE RURAL

My self AISHWARYA MANJUNATH applied for passport 2months back, the online status of the passport shows that physical verification is pending in bangalore rural police station, kindly help me in this to know what happen to the process since from past 20 days it shows the same status.I request you to process as soon as possible.

FILE NO:BN1060312727117

Police verification is pending

Dear sir...

I have applied for passport at 10th Oct 2016

File no: BN1069688993916

Keep on I am visiting Police station, but no proper respons ..After online verification I came to know. It's pending for physical Police verification at respective thana under SP office bengaluru rural.
U request you please process as soon as possible.

Sameena taj
Contact: 9902109245

Police verification is pending

manas.sikdar

Mar 29, 2017

Respected Sir / Madam,

I had applied for a new passport for my infant and a re-issue of mine on March 09, 2017 (same day)

My Infant New Passport File# BN2060056082717
My Passport Re-issue File# BN2070055886517

I have received my new passport, however my infant's passport gives the status as "Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, Bengaluru Rural."

I have visited Electronic City Police Station, they say they have transferred the file to Hebbagodi Police Station.

On visiting Hebbagodi Police Station, they say that the file have not yet arrived to them.

Thus, please help me out with the Police Station that I should be visiting with my infant to complete the process for obtaining the passport, since I am already running around with my infant from one unit to another.

Additionally I wrote email to [email protected] , but it appears that their mail box is full and i am getting bounce backs.

Manas Sikdar
rakeshgowda.kn

Mar 22, 2017

I have applied for passport and attended at passport seva Kendra Bengaluru on 17.02.2017, File Number - BN1069992226117 and i got a message that The police verification status is "Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, Bengaluru Rural."as its already one month completed, even i have visited the local police station 2 to 3 times and they are telling that file still not received.

Please let me know what is the status of my passport.

Name : RASHMI KN
File Number - BN1069992226117

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...