PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA , BANGALORE AND SP OFFICE RURAL BANGALORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA , BANGALORE AND SP OFFICE RURAL BANGALORE

rakeshgowda.kn

Mar 22, 2017

I have applied for passport and attended at passport seva Kendra Bengaluru on 17.02.2017, File Number - BN1069992158317 and i got a message that The police verification status is "Pending for physical police verification at respective Thana under SP Office, Bengaluru Rural."as its already one month completed, even i have visited the local police station 2 to 3 times and they are telling that file still not received.

Please let me know what is the status of my passport.

Name : RAKESH KN
File Number - BN1069992158317
ankurc_17887

Mar 17, 2017

POLICE VERIFICATION PENDING

I have my passport issued and have received the same.
However, I am getting messages that Police Verification is pending.

File No: BN2079994468317

Could you please look into it.

Online Status is:
Passport P8171123 has been dispatched on 27/02/2017 via Speed Post Tracking Number PP515218674IN.
jagadeesha KN

Mar 3, 2017

POLICE VERIFICATION PENDING

I have applied my passport on 9th FEB 2017, But still police verification is not initiated to the respective police station for further process.

Request your action for speedy process .

File Number : BN1069967535717

Online status is :

Best Regards
Jagadeesha KN
rajeev159

Mar 1, 2017

Delay in Police Verification

I have applied for my passport and police verification is due at Attibele Police station. I have visited the Thana many times, they are saying that my details have not yet reached them from Bangalore Rural SP office.

FILE NO : BN2069971823917
DOB: 10/02/1985
Online status is : Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.

Kindly help me in this as i need my passport fast.
purnima TV

Feb 7, 2017

Delay in Police Verification

I have applied for my passport and police verification is due at Sarjapura Police station. I have visited the Thana twice but they are saying that my details have not yet reached them from Bangalore Rural SP office.

FILE NO : BN1079184681916
DOB: 07/02/1979
Online status is : Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP office, Bangalore Rural.

Kindly help me in this as i need my passport fast.
prakashv546

Jan 30, 2017

Delay at SP office

I have applied passport on 02/02/2017,

File no: BN2069856467117

SMS status is showing " BN2069856467117: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.Contact Police for details".

My location falls under Anugondanahalli Police Station, The file not yet received at Anugondanahalli Police Station.

Kindly assist and do the needful.

Prakash V
Contact.no-8496050625
DOB:26/11/1992
Aravindachari

Jan 19, 2017

Delay of passport

I have applied passport on 06/12/2016,

File no: BN2069805348316

SMS status is showing " BN2069805348316: Police Verification is pending at SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.Contact Police for details".

My location falls under AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station, The file not yet received at AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station.

Kindly assist and do the needful.

Aravindachari S
Contact.no-8050033601
suvinigam

Jan 13, 2017

Delay at SP Office

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had applied for Passport on 16-Nov-2016 and submitted my documents at PSK Bellandur. After all verification, I received acknowledgment letter from PSK office.

Police verification is also completed at Hebbagodi Police thana, and they have confirmed that application has been forwarded to SP Office on 2nd January, however, there has been no updates via SMS or on Passport Portal.

I am seeing this status from a long time on Portal: "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, Bengaluru Rural"

Kindly look into this and process my application at earliest.

File no:-BN2069765693116
DOB:-10/May/1989
Name: Suvarna Nigam
Sobij2

Jan 11, 2017

Delay in passport police verification

I applied for my 4 months old son's passport file no. BN79C5007895316 on 22 November 2016 and it was submitted in passport office on 30 November 2016 (as shown in the status). It's been 40 days but no progression in the status and have not got any sms or email.
I want to know when I will get the passport and why such delay.

krishnamurali

Jan 10, 2017

I have re applied passport on 18/11/2016,

File no: BN2069770841116

Starting from Day 2, SMS status is showing “Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, Bengaluru Rural.

My location falls under AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station, The file not at received at AVALAHALLI OLD MADRAS ROAD Police Station.
Can someone do the needful.

Name : MURALIKRISHNA KODI RADHAKRISHNA

File no: BN2069770841116

Contact: 9741141522
kvsspkumar

Jan 4, 2017

I have re applied passport on 16/12/2016,

File no: BN2079820047716

My location falls under Hebbagodi Police Station, The file not at received at Hebbagodi Police Station.
Can someone do the needful.

Name : Venkata Surya Satya Purushotam Kumar

File no: BN2079820047716

Contact: 9008622500
Supremo

Dec 31, 2016

Address verification

Hello sir,
As per the required address proof details I have submitted my company Hr letter original.but Avalahalli police station doesnot want to release my paper as they required my voter id or any other govt address proof.I am from west bengal how could I provide the government id proof here.and as per ministry website company HR letter is sufficient for the address proof.So could you please help me to get release my paper.

Subhra
Verification Id-PO0250160811003
Contact number9731250077

Dec 29, 2016

DELAY IN PASSPORT POLICE VERIFICATION

I have applied passport on 06/12/2016, File Number - BN2079805697716 and it was given for police verification.

Please let me know what is the status of my passport.

Name : VEERESH SAJJAN
GANGADHARAIAH

Dec 19, 2016

Pending at SP office

pending at SP office

I have applied for my passport on 01/12/2016 and everything got verified at PSK sai arcade,my passport file was initiated for Police verification and it got successfully verified at our respective rural police station(ELECTRONIC CITY POLICE STATION).I'm frequently checking my passport status and it is showing like pending at SP office,Bengaluru rural.I got an SMS alert from passport office saying that "BN2069794577316 Police Report not yet finalized by SP office,Bengaluru Rural,Contact police for details".sir kindly let me know is there any problem with my documents for my file kept pending..

File Number:BN2069794577316
Name:-SUVARNAMBHIKA GANGADHARAIAH
mob:9743732151

Pending at SP office

rmaradhya

Oct 19, 2016

Delay in Police verification

Delay in verification
Sir I have applied for passport on 20/09/2016 andI took appointment in Bangalore PSK Marathahalli,when I completed all the formalities and passport is granted, pending for Police Verification since September are constantly enquiring in our local police station at Anekal police station and they say that details / file has not come for verification. could you Pl let us know the reason.
bhnit1204

Sep 29, 2016

Dear Sir ,

I have applied for passport and verification has been initiated. After 3 weeks i visited electronic city police station as they told that the application has been forwarded to Anekal division. I went to Anekal police station they told that they haven't received the request.
At present the application status shows that. .application sent to SP office bangalore rural for verification. .pls do the needful.

Application no :BN1069545269116
Name : balahanum naik
Mobile : 8746863727

bhnit1204

Sep 29, 2016

Police verification

I have applied for the passport from lalbagh passport office and initiated for police verification. After 3 weeks i went to electronic city police station for enquiry. They told that request has sent to Anekal division. I went to Anekal police station they tells that request not received. At present the status of my application states that. .application sent for verification to bangalore rural SP office.

Name:balahanum naik
Apl no : BN1069545269116
Mobile :8746863727

Sir please do the needful. .

Madhu M

Sep 25, 2016

Delay in Verification

I have applied for the passport ( file number BN2069601088116) for which initially the police verification was allotted to Electronic city and then the documents were forwarded to Attibele Police Station where Circle inspector has already verified it. The documents were then sent to SP office-Bangalore Rural from Attibele Police station.I got an SMS alert from passport office saying that "BN2069601088116: Police Report not yet finalised by SP office,Bengaluru Rural,Contact police for details". Sir kindly let me know if there is any problem with my documents for my file kept pending.

File no.: BN2069601088116
Given Name: MADHU
Surname: MANJUNATH
Mobile no.: 9738955539
Darshan Reddy

Sep 19, 2016

pending at SP office

I have applied for my passport on 14/8/16 and everything got verified at PSK sai arcade,my passport file was initiated for Police verification and it got successfully verified at our respective rural police station(RAJANAKUNTE POLICE STATION).I'm frequently checking my passport status and it is showing like pending at SP office,Bengaluru rural.I got an SMS alert from passport office saying that "BN2069580691516: Police Report not yet finalized by SP office,Bengaluru Rural,Contact police for details".sir kindly let me know is there any problem with my documents for my file kept pending..

File Number:BN2069580691516
NAME:DARSHAN HANUMANTHA REDDY
mob:9019175154
Madhu C

Sep 1, 2016

DELAY IN VERIFICATION

I have applied for passport and attended at passport seva Kendra Bengaluru on 18.08.2016 same day i received SMS stated "Your GSC No. for Passport Verification is PO0250160807251.Contact Chennarayapatana PS for verification Courtesy:Police Computer Wing" on 19.08.2016, 21.08.2016 and 22.08.2016 thrice i contacted Channarayapattana PS and physical verification was done, But now also my application status showing pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP office bangalore rural.

File Number -BN1069584225316
Name - MADHU CHINNASWAMY

Please do needful.
Vikas Kumar d

Aug 30, 2016

Police verification for job

Sir I was miss my verification code how can I get again
Rachappa tambake

Aug 26, 2016

Police verification delay

I have applied passport on 21/7/2016,
File no: BN############
Keep on I am visiting Police station, but no proper response. After online verification I came to know. It's pending for physical Police verification at respective thana under SP office bengaluru rural.
U request you please process as soon as possible.

Mr.Rachappa
Contact: 9980592561
Dheeraj DJ

Aug 7, 2016

Approved for NoC, but not recieved passport

I am from Manipal, but i study in banglore. I applied for fresh passport. I had police verification in my hometown for which i got a SAKALA number, and they mentioned that i need not personally go to Kengeri Police Station(Nearest station for where i reside), and also i recieved only 1 SAKALA number.
After a few days, my SAKALA status changed to aprroved, but the status in passport website is still in " Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office".
I don't know whether its a problem in Police verification or in passport office. So, could you please let me know what i will have to do next to receive my passport.
Name: DHEERAJ PRASANNA
File Number: BN4069500498716
Sakala Number: PO1194160809125
Contact No: 9035421741
Email ID: [email protected]
girishgiddy

Jul 24, 2016

Delay in Police Verification

I have applied for passport and i took appointment in bangalore PSK sai arcadeh,when i completed all the formalities and passport is granted, pending for Police Verification since july 1-07-2016. We are constantly enquiring in our local police station at Jigani and they say that details / file has not come for verification. could you pl let us know the reason / status of the file .

File Number BN20694776889
Mobile No. 9900652113

Ram Dershan

Apr 25, 2016

Police Verification

I am studying in Indus International School Bangalore and I applied for passport at Kollam Kerala vide file ref: TV 1079243418716 , since I am living in school hostel Sarjapura Police has to conduct verification, the Sarjapura police visited our school to do verification and I was present myself to the police officer and school affidavit letter was also given weeks ago to him but Sarjapura police has not uploaded the report at the Passport portal regarding verification hence my passport cannot be issued. Could you kindly look into it and do the needful. My parents are living abroad and my exams will be finished in two weeks time . I do not have anyone one in Bangalore hence without my passport I cannot join my parents after my exams, and also I have to go for further studies abroad hence my passport is a must , otherwise I might loose an year. I am at a loss to understand as to why the officer in charge of Sarjapura police for my verification is delaying to upload the report. Kindly advise

Thanks and best regards

Ram Dershan
Indus International School
Sarjapura, Bellpuara Corss, Bangalore

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...