Passport Seva

Consumer complaints and reviews about Passport Seva

rakeshpkkd

Nov 19, 2017

online application issue

I am getting the below error while filling my online application form.Please help

'In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.'

My present address is as below.

Nookamplayam road, Perumbakkam, Chennai - 600100
rakeshpkkd

Nov 19, 2017

online application issue

My present address is as below.

Nookampalayam road, Perumbakkam, Chennai - 600100
Ronak Tiwari

Nov 18, 2017

Pin Code Issue

I have been trying to fill the online form for a fresh passport. When I enter my address, select the City, and enter the pin code I get an error saying

" In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter "

I have double checked the pin-code and it is correct.

Please help !
muralimadhav92@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017

Change of RPO

My permanent address was located in Andhra Pradesh - 534426.

My present address is Hyderabad, Telangana - 500072.

When i try to submit address it is showing as

You have registered under RPO Visakhapatnam but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Hyderabad. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

How to resolve this ?

muralimadhav92@gmail.com
Pjoshi1101

Nov 14, 2017

RPO Issue

You have registered under RPO null but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I am getting above error while applying for Police Clearance Certificate.

Please help how to proceed.
My email Id - poojajoshi89@gmail.com
Arunkumar R T

Nov 6, 2017

RPO ISSUE

I'm applying for the passport for the first time. I'm currently working in Kanchipuram, but my permanent address is Salem (Birth place). When I select RPO office for verification as Coimbatore (for Salem), it shows an error as "You have registered under RPO Coimbatore but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai."

Present Residential Address - Kanchipuram (Chennai)
Permanent Residential Address - Salem

Awaiting for your response to resolve this issue.

Name: Arunkumar
Email-ID: rtarun53@gmail.com
paivikramaditya

Nov 2, 2017

RPO ISSUE

I have entered the address & PIN Code as: CITY -THANE . DISTRICT - Thane CITY & 400610 which is a valid PIN code. But, the application is not allowing me to proceed further and throwing the following error.

"you have registered under RPO null your permanent address lies within jurisdiction of RPO mumbai. The registration and permanent address must be of the same RPO"

Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Reply me on "paivikramaditya@gmail.com"
paivikramaditya

Nov 2, 2017

RPO ISSUE

I have entered the address & PIN Code as: CITY -THANE. DISTRICT - Thane CITYl & 400610 which is a valid PIN code. But, the application is not allowing me to proceed further and throwing the following error.

" you have registered under RPO null your permanent address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO mumbai . The registration and permanent address should be of the same RPO"

Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Reply me on "paivikramaditya@gmail.com"
vrushali021290

Oct 23, 2017

Pincode error

I have entered the address & PIN Code as: CITY - Vangani. DISTRICT - Thane Rural & 421503 which is a valid PIN code. But, the application is not allowing me to proceed further and throwing the following error.

"In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter"

Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Reply me on "vrushali0212@gmail.com"
DJAKHODIA

Oct 21, 2017

RPO ISSUE FOR UPLOADING OF APPLICATION

I am getting below error even after entering all the details.

Permanent and present address is same.

umeshchand.b@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2017

Mismatch Of PINCode to district

Pin coe 274149 is for Post office of Bodarwar under Kushinagar district of Uttar Pradesh

and getting error: "In permanent residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter."

It's mapping is wrong in Passport Seva portal while applying for fresh passport.

Please map pin codes to correct district which is Kushinagar.

PIN code 274149 comes under Kushinagar District of Uttar Pradesh.

Umesh Chand Bharati
AMRUTABHAMARE

Sep 20, 2017

RPO

i have applied for passport but due to this error this not getting proceed , please help me soon thank you.

pumpedupwithprep

Sep 12, 2017

Issue with applying Police Clearance Certificate

You have registered under RPO Hyderabad but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Bengaluru. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I have furnished the address in my passport and the present address. it is not allowing for applying for Police Clearance Certificate.

Please help how to proceed
sathyasugumar

Sep 11, 2017

pincode error

PIN CODE ERROR
I have entered the address & PIN Code as: CITY - thirumullaivoyal . DISTRICT - thiruvallur & 600062 which is a valid PIN code. But, the application is not allowing me to proceed further and throwing the following error.

shaheensidana29

Jun 29, 2017

PIN CODE ERROR
I have entered the address & PIN Code as: CITY - ABOHAR . DISTRICT - FAZILKA & 152116 which is a valid PIN code. But, the application is not allowing me to proceed further and throwing the following error.

Please reply me on: shaheensidana29@gmail.com
vishakhabadwaik

Jun 1, 2017

RPO Error-apply for reissue of passport

You have registered under RPO Nagpur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.
rugved_18

May 31, 2017

ANSWER FOR THIS COMPLAINT

I also faced the same issue, Called Passport customer care number and got this answer which worked for me.

Short answer -
While newly registering in passportindia portal, 1st line says "passport Office", there you need to mention your CURRENT residential address.
If you select your old or permanent address, and register, then RPO related error will come.

Solution -
Create new ID again even if you already have registered ID.
Because this detail cannot be changed once ID gets registered.

Rugved.
manishfzr1995

May 30, 2017

RPO Error

I was a student a Jalandhar. When I applied for fresh passport, I got myself registered under RPO Jalandhar with my present address as hostel address.

Now since I have completed my studies, I am shifting back to my permanent residential. So, I want to get my current address changed in the Passport. For that I applied for Re-issue of passport and filled new address in the Present Residential Address Column, but it is showing this error:

"You have registered under RPO Jalandhar but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Amritsar. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

Please Help me with this. E-mail me at: innovashia@gmail.com
aagosh_reddy@hotmail.com

May 26, 2017

RPO Error

You have registered under RPO Bhopal but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Bengaluru. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I was placing a request for Police Clearance Certificate, but i am getting the above error.

Please help ASAP.

Aagosh Reddy
faizul khan

May 25, 2017

pincode error

when i fillup the form my area pincode is 245205 but they are giving error(In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter. ) like this.i also checked on google pincode is correct. please tell the solution.
Manish Yadav

May 8, 2017

RPO Issue

I am getting the following error while submitting for PCC

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Kindly please help.

Email: ishman6200@gmail.com
Mohit sharma1996

May 2, 2017

POLICE STATION NOT MATCH

error show:

Present residential address - Entered Police Station does not lie in the selected district. Please verify the 'Police Station' name using the "Know your Police Station" link at home page and try again

I enter Near NDRI, Karnal, Haryana, Pin - 132001.
But why doesnot match

tanishshivgarg5@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017

Registered RPO issue

To RPO

You have registered under RPO Hyderabad but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Earlier my address was in Hyderabad but now shifted to Delhi. Do I need to create a new login or can we updated registered from Hyderabad to Delhi

please reply me at tanishshivgarg5@gmail.com

Shiv
senthilmcan

Apr 25, 2017

RPO

I am applying for the passport for the first time and i am getting below error, not sure what is it all about. My present address is different from my residential address.Kindly help me asap.

"You have registered under RPO Coimbatore but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO".

Birth Place- Salem,Uttarakhand
Present Address-Chennai

Please Revert back asap. email id- senthilmcan@gmail.com

Senthil.
senthilmcan

Apr 25, 2017

RPO

You have registered under RPO Coimbatore but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Birth Place- Salem, Coimbatore
Present Address-Chennai

Please Revert back asap. email id- senthilmcan@gmail.com

Senthil

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...