Passport Seva

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Passport Seva

vishakhabadwaik

Jun 1, 2017

RPO Error-apply for reissue of passport

You have registered under RPO Nagpur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.
rugved_18

May 31, 2017

ANSWER FOR THIS COMPLAINT

I also faced the same issue, Called Passport customer care number and got this answer which worked for me.

Short answer -
While newly registering in passportindia portal, 1st line says "passport Office", there you need to mention your CURRENT residential address.
If you select your old or permanent address, and register, then RPO related error will come.

Solution -
Create new ID again even if you already have registered ID.
Because this detail cannot be changed once ID gets registered.

Rugved.
manishfzr1995

May 30, 2017

RPO Error

I was a student a Jalandhar. When I applied for fresh passport, I got myself registered under RPO Jalandhar with my present address as hostel address.

Now since I have completed my studies, I am shifting back to my permanent residential. So, I want to get my current address changed in the Passport. For that I applied for Re-issue of passport and filled new address in the Present Residential Address Column, but it is showing this error:

"You have registered under RPO Jalandhar but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Amritsar. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

Please Help me with this. E-mail me at: innovashia@gmail.com
aagosh_reddy@hotmail.com

May 26, 2017

RPO Error

You have registered under RPO Bhopal but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Bengaluru. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I was placing a request for Police Clearance Certificate, but i am getting the above error.

Please help ASAP.

Aagosh Reddy
faizul khan

May 25, 2017

pincode error

when i fillup the form my area pincode is 245205 but they are giving error(In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter. ) like this.i also checked on google pincode is correct. please tell the solution.
Manish Yadav

May 8, 2017

RPO Issue

I am getting the following error while submitting for PCC

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Kindly please help.

Email: ishman6200@gmail.com
Mohit sharma1996

May 2, 2017

POLICE STATION NOT MATCH

error show:

Present residential address - Entered Police Station does not lie in the selected district. Please verify the 'Police Station' name using the "Know your Police Station" link at home page and try again

I enter Near NDRI, Karnal, Haryana, Pin - 132001.
But why doesnot match

tanishshivgarg5@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017

Registered RPO issue

To RPO

You have registered under RPO Hyderabad but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Earlier my address was in Hyderabad but now shifted to Delhi. Do I need to create a new login or can we updated registered from Hyderabad to Delhi

please reply me at tanishshivgarg5@gmail.com

Shiv
senthilmcan

Apr 25, 2017

RPO

I am applying for the passport for the first time and i am getting below error, not sure what is it all about. My present address is different from my residential address.Kindly help me asap.

"You have registered under RPO Coimbatore but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO".

Birth Place- Salem,Uttarakhand
Present Address-Chennai

Please Revert back asap. email id- senthilmcan@gmail.com

Senthil.
senthilmcan

Apr 25, 2017

RPO

You have registered under RPO Coimbatore but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Birth Place- Salem, Coimbatore

PUTTING PROPER POLICE STATION THAN ALSO GETTING ERROR

randheer_rai@yahoo.co.in

Apr 22, 2017

pincoder error

I am trying to upload form online. validation error is happening regarding pin code.
My village is
Goindwal Sahib, Distt Tarn Taran, Punjab.
Pin code of Goindwal Sahib is 143422 but this is not allowed while uploading form online.
swetha setty

Apr 7, 2017

RPO Change

I got my passport issued from Hyderabad , Telagana (Previously Andhra pradesh). After marriage I shifter to Dharamvaram (Which is in Andhra pradesh) and now I want my spouse name to get endorsed in the passport so applying for re issue of passport.

While I m filling the application online , I have displayed with below error...

"You have registered under RPO Hyderabad but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

Please help me asap.... and Appreciate your quick response.

Swetha
swetha setty

Apr 7, 2017

RPO Change

I got my passport issued from Hyderabad (Presently in Telagana). After marriage I shifter to Dharmavaram (Andhra pradesh) and now I want my spouse name to get endorsed in the passport so applying for re issue of passport.

however while filling form online I m displayed with below error and not able proceed further ...

Please help me in resolving the issue asap... Appreciate your quick response.

Swetha

Naresh.chindaluri@gmail.com
shuklashru

Apr 3, 2017

RPO Change

I got my passport issued from Hyderabad. After marriage I shifter to Pune and now I want my spouse name to get endorsed in the passport so applying for re issue of passport.
I have filled the form online and uploading the same, however while upload I get the below error.

Appreciate your quick response.

shruti
shuklashru

Apr 3, 2017

RPO Change

Hi I got my passport issued from Hyderabad before marriage. Currently after marriage I am shifted to Pune and need to get my passport re issued as I want my spouse name to get endorsed. But while filing the form online and uploading the same I get the below error.

Appreciate your quick response .

Shruti
shrutimishra1787@gmail.com
Rajivdoda

Apr 2, 2017

The entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

The entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

This is online since this (online) service started. Repeatedly the error is occurring and we don't have any quick action. Services in India still shows a poor scale. Please fix the issue or provide online "FAQs" or "Knowledge Base".

Rajiv Doda
ABOHAR
uttamtiwari

Mar 13, 2017

HI Team,

I am getting below error while applying second time for passport :

"You have registered under RPO Patna but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO"

The current status of previous application is "This file has been closed and no further processing will be done on the passport application. Please contact the Regional Passport Office for further queries.".

Waiting for your kind response.
email id- uttam.tiwari1993@gmail.com

Uttam Tiwari
devansh@1nov2015

Mar 8, 2017

ROP related

You have registered under RPO Mumbai but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Thane. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.
Kavisankar

Feb 28, 2017

Pincode Error

My permanent address district is krishnagiri and pincode is 636902. While uploading my details, pincode error message occurred.kindly help me to solve the problem.

District : krishnagiri
State: Tamilnadu
Pincode: 636902

For further reference kindly reply at kavis93@gmail.com
vikram duhan

Feb 23, 2017

Delay in processing of Passport

I have applied for the renewal of passport on 15th Jan 2017 but i didn't receive any information regarding police verification or any status update.I have submitted all the required documents at Hisar Camp held on 15th Jan 2017.
Please do the needful.

File Number CH21C4000583617
Date of Birth 28/10/1986
Given Name VIKRAM
Surname DUHAN
Application Collected on Date 15/01/2017
Status Application has been collected at Camp.
Shruti Badal Jain

Feb 23, 2017

RPO ERROR

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I want to change my address as after marriage I have shifted from rajasthan to Haryana

please resolve the issue asap

shruti gupta
livingbird.shruti@gmail.com
manishmitta

Feb 20, 2017

Address verification issue

Dear Sir/Madam

while filling the passport application form online, i am facing following error.

Error: In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

pl help to solve this issue.

Pincode: 382418

email id: mo.parvej1991@gmail.com
AMIT DEMBI

Feb 10, 2017

UNABLE TO FILL THE FORM

I AM GETTING THE SAME ERROR CONTINOUSLY ... AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER ..

mY pASSPORT HAS EXPIRED AND AND I WANT TO RENEW IT , I HAVE RELOCATED FROM JAMMU TO DELHI AND WANT TO APPLY FROM HERE

"You have registered under RPO Jammu but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

WHAT SHALL I DO ??

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...