Passport Seva

Consumer complaints and reviews about Passport Seva

Rajivdoda

Apr 2, 2017

The entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

This is online since this (online) service started. Repeatedly the error is occurring and we don't have any quick action. Services in India still shows a poor scale. Please fix the issue or provide online "FAQs" or "Knowledge Base".

Rajiv Doda
ABOHAR
uttamtiwari

Mar 13, 2017

HI Team,

I am getting below error while applying second time for passport :

"You have registered under RPO Patna but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Pune. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO"

The current status of previous application is "This file has been closed and no further processing will be done on the passport application. Please contact the Regional Passport Office for further queries.".

Waiting for your kind response.
email id- [email protected]

Uttam Tiwari

Mar 8, 2017

ROP related

You have registered under RPO Mumbai but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Thane. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.
Kavisankar

Feb 28, 2017

Pincode Error

My permanent address district is krishnagiri and pincode is 636902. While uploading my details, pincode error message occurred.kindly help me to solve the problem.

District : krishnagiri
State: Tamilnadu
Pincode: 636902

For further reference kindly reply at [email protected]
vikram duhan

Feb 23, 2017

Delay in processing of Passport

I have applied for the renewal of passport on 15th Jan 2017 but i didn't receive any information regarding police verification or any status update.I have submitted all the required documents at Hisar Camp held on 15th Jan 2017.
Please do the needful.

File Number CH21C4000583617
Date of Birth 28/10/1986
Given Name VIKRAM
Surname DUHAN
Application Collected on Date 15/01/2017
Status Application has been collected at Camp.
Shruti Badal Jain

Feb 23, 2017

RPO ERROR

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

I want to change my address as after marriage I have shifted from rajasthan to Haryana

please resolve the issue asap

shruti gupta
manishmitta

Feb 20, 2017

Address verification issue

Dear Sir/Madam

while filling the passport application form online, i am facing following error.

Error: In present residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

pl help to solve this issue.

Pincode: 382418

Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/jhinjhana
email id: [email protected]
AMIT DEMBI

UNABLE TO FILL THE FORM

I AM GETTING THE SAME ERROR CONTINOUSLY ... AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER ..

mY pASSPORT HAS EXPIRED AND AND I WANT TO RENEW IT , I HAVE RELOCATED FROM JAMMU TO DELHI AND WANT TO APPLY FROM HERE

"You have registered under RPO Jammu but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."

WHAT SHALL I DO ??
Saylik

Feb 10, 2017

application for reissue of passport

We are receiving below error

You have registered under RPO Thane but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO

Sayli
uday899

Feb 10, 2017

Police verification still pending in sp office jayashankar bhuphal palli

Hi sir/madam,
i have still pending in sp office i have phoned to which i have received concerned police but he said but our police station is not in our jurisdiction you will get your nesarest police station and i returned but still no
messege

My address
h-26
Ambhedkar centre ,
Kamalapuram village,
Mangapeta mandal,
warangal dist
but changes in district i have kept parkal police station
But our district is jayashankar bhupalpalli
Please do needful
Harrybisht3

Feb 2, 2017

RPO ERROR

HI Team,

I am applying for fresh passport and i am getting below error, not sure what is it all about. My present address is different from residential address.Kindly help me ASAP.

You have registered under RPO Dehradun but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chandigarh. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Birth -Chamoli Uttarkhand

Present Address-Chandigarh

Please Revert back asap. email id- [email protected]

Harendra Singh Bisht
Harrybisht3

Feb 2, 2017

RPO

I am applying for the passport for the first time and i am getting below error, not sure what is it all about. My present address is different from my residential address.Kindly help me asap.

"You have registered under RPO Dehradun but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chandigarh. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO".

Birth Place- Chamoli ,Uttarakhand
Present Address-Chandigarh

Please Revert back asap. email id- [email protected]

Harendra Singh
JOELSONU201512

Jan 25, 2017

Getting the following Error

I am re-issuing the passport for my brother. He is a minor. The registration of my parents passport is done in Thane district and the address falls in Thane district, yet the passport shows the following error "You have registered under RPO Mumbai but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Thane. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO"

Jan 11, 2017

RPO Office address change

Hi Sir,

Can you pls share process of change RPO address . I had already paid money of process.

Pls help me . It will great help for me ASAP.

Mob 9769545068

Jan 11, 2017

RPO Office not working

Hi Sir,

I am getting following error

Pls help me . It will great help for me ASAP.

Mob 9769545068

itsmemurad

Jan 10, 2017

Registration and Present residential address is different

I want to obtain police clearance certificate but i am getting this error
"You have registered under RPO Kolkata but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Thane. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO"

My passport is issued from Kolkata but I am staying in Thane for the last 2 year, Please help me to obtain the PCC.

email id: [email protected]
mob no: 8452007363

Jan 8, 2017

Need to Change RPO

You have registered under RPO Madurai but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Chennai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."
I want to re issue passport with change in address.
Please revert back on [email protected]
vanitha HS

Jan 6, 2017

Pin code error

HANDENAHALLI
SARJAPURA(H)
ANEKAL(T)
BANGALORE-562125

That is the valid pin code but still getting error. Please write your suggestions asap to [email protected]
sowjanya volam

Dec 30, 2016

Pin code error

Nizampet
Rangareddy district
Telangana

Dec 26, 2016

I guys,

I am getting the following error while submitting my passport application.

You have registered under RPO Hyderabad but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO

Please let me know , How can resolve this problem.

Please give your suggestion on [email protected]
Krishnasaimay17

Dec 15, 2016

the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter.

House No. and Street Name *
H.NO:4-156,KOKAPET,CBIT POST,RAJENDRA NAGAR,RANGA REDDY

Village/Town/City :Kokapet

State :Telangana

District :Ranga Reddy

PIN Code :500075

Email Id :[email protected]

Please help me to resolve this issue
Siddesh12

Nov 22, 2016

"the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter"

I am getting the following error:
In permanent residential address, "the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter"

District: Beed
State : Maharashtra
Pin: 431143
Email ID- [email protected]

Please help me to resolve this issue. your help in this regard in much appreciated.

Sid
madhurim

Nov 15, 2016

Picode error

My Permanent address Pin code is 500086 that resides in Rajendranagar, Rangagreddy dist.
But Passport details page is not accepting this pin code and throwing error
"In permanent residential address, the entered PIN code does not lie in the selected district. Please re-enter. "

Please help me to fix this.
amit1981

Nov 7, 2016

RPO Error

Getting below error "You have registered under RPO Dehradun but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Hyderabad. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO."
I want to re issue passport with change in address.
Please revert back on [email protected]