PAYBACK

Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYBACK

Swati911

Nov 30, 2021

money not refunded

Here is history how payback is avoiding to return my money back.

I have used payback app on petrol pump on 5th November 2021. Payment was done using payback app's scan and pay menu.
Transaction failed at payback's end. Payback deducted money but those were not sent to vendor i.e. petrol pump.

I waited for 72 hours since that was timeline for automatic fund transfer
I have raised formal complaint on 12th November and got the timeline of 23rd November when I called on 21st november evening only update was to wait till 23rd november.

When I called on 23rd EOD "ISSUE WAS ESCALATED AND 2DAYS TIMELINE WAS ASKED".
I called on 25th again and same reply to wait till 29th. This time they promised me it will happen surely and in polished language just requested to wait.

On 29th EOD when I called there was no response. There is really no intention to give this amount back,
I am frustrated to call frequently, waiting time to get money back. I am raising issue so that you can look into this.

This is also to alert everyone using payback app what a hassle involved if there is failed transaction.
martand singh

Nov 21, 2017

fraud transaction done

i got trapped by payback call for crediting 10000 rs in my credit card. Do not now how but i believed the lady and her so called manager and allowed a transaction from my account of rs 20000. The bastards have switched off the mobile phone since than. now my account shows a debit of Rs 20000 and nothing added in my credit card account. The manager named mohit dube and roshan. mobile no was 7464851853. and its showing a lucknow number in true caller.
manoranjanmca

Nov 7, 2017

Got Fake Call from +917464854770 asking credit card number

Received call from +917464854770 claiming calling from PAYBACK ans asking for credit card number saying that Payback point has been expired and only one chance is there to claim it as cashback. When I refused to give credit card number, they disconnected call and when i checked my payback point from verified website whatever they were claiming is in correct. Initially just provided my date of birth and card expiry date along with initial 4 digit of number by mistake but when they asked for remaining number i refused.

Need to check if there will be any action can be taken against this caller from this portal or need to go to anywhere else to expose these fraud.
ajayjaincs

Aug 20, 2016

Non receipt of product after 20 days

Pathetic service. Order booked for Samsung Mobile J2,(8GB) on 3rd of August,2016. Though not able to receive the product even after 20 days lapse after booking of order.

Want to cancel the order but company is not willing to cancel the order.
karanmandot

Jan 16, 2015

Payback points redeemed but delivered item needs to be returned

Issue has been resolved.
The complaint can be solved.

Karan Mandot
karanmandot

Jan 16, 2015

Payback points redeemed but delivered item needs to be returned

Recently I ordered USB Cable from Payback for which my 700 points were redeemed but when the item was delivered I came to know it doesn't suits my mobile so I need to return it back ASAP and wants to credit the redeemed 700 points back to my account.
Kindly let me know the procedure about the same as I tried calling on the Toll Free Number (1860-258-5000) and the registered number (080-40146468) couple of times but the call does not gets transferred to the Customer Care Executive.
The Service Request# for the same is 7877456 and i have dropped 4-5 reminder emails on [email protected] but still there is no response till date.

Below are the details for reference:-
Item Ordered: V3/MINI USB CABLE FOR MOBILES AND CAMERAS
Delivery Date : 2nd Jan 2015
Payback Card Number - ################

My email id is [email protected]

Karan Mandot