PayTM.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about PayTM.com

robin8375

Nov 23, 2016

money deducted from my wallet but not received by another wallet

Sir I had transferred 5000 rs from my wallet to another wallet but showing pending upto150 hours ...please solved it or return my money Order Id: 3890761785
sniedar

Oct 20, 2016

Paytm customer care is fraud

i have to say with great regret that a well known company like Paytm has fraud staffs, which fools people instead of solving their queries.My electricity bill payment was not done despite the transaction being successful.

"I like to say that the experience i got with Paytm was horrible and is not TRUSTWORTHY ".
Plz dont do any transactions with this site in future as these will land u into trouble.
Goldielall

Sep 13, 2016

Paytm is not authorised for yokohama tyres

I have purchased 2 number of car tyres of yokohama 175/65 R14 through paytm and in one tyre I have get complete so I contact the yokohama company person, he told me that yokohama didn't covers or give warranty its totaly fraud, I have purchased tyres on Jan. 2016 and yokohama company gives 5 years warranty in its product.
Victim2

Aug 25, 2016

Paytm sucks

We just tried to buy tickets for Atif Aslam concert through Paytm page. On page it is showing that tickets are available. Paytm took the money (4092Rs) from bank, but we didnt get any tcikets. There is no proper customer service... Paytm wallet shows 0,00.
Saiyu

Aug 20, 2016

Order has been cancelled

yesterday I order 2 quantity of muscle blaze weight gainer n nw in morning I got msg that it wz cancelled...why thiz thng is happn?
suneet123soni

Aug 12, 2016

product missing

sir my cart is ricived in home but my product is missing in the product box so i want where is my product & do you solve my problem or compane im in polish my order no is
1929340841 vr box
yogi lakhani

Jul 23, 2016

paytm bag not working

My pqytm bag in order not placing and error
Rakeshsah

Jul 18, 2016

locked my wallet

sir
I am Rakesh my wallet locket
when my friends gifted 5000 just my wlllet temporary Lock please sir help me
amit.khatri9144

Jul 7, 2016

Paytm dumb app

Paytm app was reflecting 1gb 3g for rs 254......but i got 2G instead of 3G. Then I made complain to Paytm....they are saying you should contact Airtel.....WHY When benefit was reflecting by dumb Paytm app......I'm not going to charge through this app in future....ill also recommend other not to recharge through this app....Thanks...
froskhan

Jul 2, 2016

refund my amount

i am recharge my vodafone no 7418989580 in 299 rupees 3G recharge but colud not receive a net card but my amount deducted by bank balance
manjunayak

Jun 4, 2016

error

I'm not able to order Sunday bazaar

avikesarla

Feb 21, 2016

Paytm Worst Site and Assistance

I have recharged my personal number for 306 rupees. Amount got deducted but the benefit had not come to me from my operator! In the orders it shows successful, but I have not got any recharge! Now when I contact the Airtel Customer care they are telling to contact paytm, this bloody paytm guys are not supporting properly! No call support only through mails! In mails also they are giving blunt response! Decided not to make any recharge in my furture as well in PayTM. Such a stupid people and customer care they are!
u.sateesh

February 14 I recharged this no 9032329832 Rs.60
Idea still Iam not received But Bank amount credited
kumspro@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016

Product Did Not Delivered.

From: Praveen Kumat
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:55 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Paytm Care] Re: MPtkt - Help Query
To: pehredar@moneycontrol.com, cybercell@paytm.com, PayTM Customer Care, icrpc.india@gmail.com, mail@consumergrievance.com, karscdrc@kar.nic.in, kar-sforum@nic.in

Respected Arun Saxena sir(President of ICRPC), CNBC Pehredar, Consumer court karnataka.

I am very common consumer who seems cheated by patym.com.

I have order one product from paytm.com on Jan 19 2016 10:33 am / Order No is 1476688978 and paytm is saying that it has delivered on Jan 22, 2016. However i did not receive any product .
In spite of asking many times for Delivery proof, Exact Delivery date and Timing, paytm is still not providing any Delivery proof/Delivery Date/Time as well as not providing any refund to me.

I have many times informed paytm.com that i have complete CCTV footage that no delivery man came to my home in last 30 days and they can send their office and check all CCTV footage. Still they are neither
connecting me over phone nor reslving the issue.

My Last is you all above respected people. Please take the issue forward and help this consumer.

~pr:o)veen

From: Praveen Kumat
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Paytm Care] Re: MPtkt - Help Query
To: Paytm Care

But ...again how much time you will take to resolve the issue ???

On 27-Jan-2016 11:57 am, wrote:
Regarding your experience with Paytm
Ticket #116895461: MPtkt - Help Query

Avantika Rastogi_IE, Jan 27, 11:57:
Hello Praveen,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will ensure that we fix the issue.

We are looking into this and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Paytm Care

Disclaimer : ""Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications."""

kumspro, Jan 26, 11:26:
From more than 5 days you are keep saying that issue will be resolve in 72 or 48 hours. I believe 5 days are actually 120 hours.Please be sincere on your commitments. I need exact date and time along with proof of delivery.
See because of this issue I am hesitating to order another product from paytm.

Praveen

Kumar Pushkal_IE, Jan 25, 23:24:
Hello Praveen,

Thank you for contacting Paytm.com.

This is with regards to the concern which you have registered with Paytm against the order number 1476688978.

We would like to intimate you that we have mailed merchant for signed proof of delivery. Will update in next 48 hrs.We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with us .

This situation is not ordinary and these incidents are not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction and have a zero tolerance policy in this respect. We appreciate that you understand that mistakes sometimes happen despite the numerous checks and measures. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again

We hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let us know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Paytm Care

Disclaimer : "Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications."

kumspro, Jan 25, 22:45:
Kindly refund my money. Paytm is loosing the reputation. Urgently Call me or connect me to directly. Waiting for my product or money.

kumspro, Jan 25, 16:54:
Don't know about what proof you hoping from merchant . I have checked all CCTV footage, no delivery boy come to our appartment on that day. You can send your officers to my home and get check all CCTV footage. It's been 5 days I have raised this concern and still you are just verifying with merchant. Why not you just call me or send your officers to my home or give some contacts number.

Please resolve that issue asap or tell further escalation level. Our guide me how I can register cheating/fraud case against paytm and merchant.

Arjun IE, Jan 25, 14:03:
Hello Praveen,

Thank you for contacting Paytm.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to intimate you that we have mailed merchant for signed proof of delivery. Will update in next 48 hrs.

We hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let us know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Pushkal_V_B9_TM, Jan 23, 22:52:
Hello Praveen,

Thank you for placing Order # with Paytm.

We we regret for the fact that your order has not been delivered to you. We have initiated the process to get this issue resolved and we are also getting this reviewed this with the seller and our logistics partners.

We assure you that we will provide a resolution to this problem on priority. You can expect the product delivery within next 72 hours.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Disclaimer:-

kumspro, Jan 23, 14:30:
Please let me know sometime time frame, you will resolve the issue.

Provide me the proof that product has delivered to me : my sign/acknowledgment, date, exact time . As I have full CCTV footage that nothing has delivered to me from paytm in last week.

Reply and connect to me asap otherwise I don't have any option to file cheating and fraud FIR against paytm.

Praveen, 9886786079

From:
Date: 23-Jan-2016 12:40 pm
Subject: Request received for: MPtkt - Help Query
To: "kumspro"
Cc:

kumspro, Jan 23, 12:40:
Name: kumspro | Email Id: kumspro@gmail.com | Order Number: MPtkt - 1476688978 | Message: Hi

I am the praveen kumat only . I did not receive any product and 20 Jan was working day, I was in office. I have checked from CCTV camera of my appartment, on 20 Jan 2016 no one has received any delivery.

This is truly unprofessional . provide me direct connect number to you and provide me the proofs that it has delivered. You please contact to that delivery boy who is claiming that he gave me product.

I want my money back . I have been a regular customer of paytm and this is first bad experience with you.

Tell me where can I register this complain of cheating and fraud . I have CCTV footage with me of no delivery on 20 Jan 2015.

Please provide me the contact number of that delivery boy and exact date with time stamp so that I can provide that CCTV footage to police and register fraud and cheating case against paytm and delivery boy.

Call me directly.
Praveen-Paytm 4.9.1 on motorola-XT1068-null running 5.0.2 | Issue Type: Others | Time: 2016-1-23 12:40:00 |

This email is a service from Paytm Care.
[JLVDYV-D8P1]
chetan nagaral

Jan 5, 2016

Not get recharge amount

I recharged a number 9538342464 yesterday, my paytm wallet deducted, but balance is not come in mobile
Aravindashok

Jan 2, 2016

Not recharged

December 30 I recharged this no 7795895700 Rs.200
Tata DoCoMo still Iam not received But Bank amount credited

Not recharged

dharmesh.patel987

Dec 24, 2015

Not received recharge though balance cut off from Bank account

I have ordered 150 rs Airtel recharg on my phone.. Due to interenet connection error, i have not got rechared to such amount but my bank balance is cut off to 150 RS. on dated 24-12-2015.

Please refund this amount to my bank account or give me recharge for such amount.

Name - Dharmesh G Patel

Mobile no - 9033073800

Ticket no - 1420538572.

Please reply me ASAP..

Dharmesh patel
Dsk1989

Dec 11, 2015

i am login paytm a/c after enter password they ask me your date of birth i enter right but they again go to login page
i am trying so many time but they still get me same error how can i solve this problem......

my no. is 7208415189
kafeelsmg

Dec 7, 2015

refund not yet received

order no:- 1363554421

date:- nov-29-2015

time :- 10:42am

i had made a mts bill payment, amount deducted from the bank but payment failed.
i requested for refund by raising the ticket but dint get any refund till now.
Called to customer service they are saying u should email for payment failed , customer service is to know about ordered products..

i want my amount immediately, kindly sort this problem.

refund not yet received

2. a purchase worth Rs5000 on POS 22317740 at VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBAI IN
txn# 533513549791.

3. a purchase worth Rs5000 on POS 22317740 at VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBAI IN
txn# 533513549791.

its a humble request to you please provide me the full details of these transactions as i can take an action regarding this and search this person.

you are requested to refund all the
money transacted by my debit card and
send the money in my account.
and inform me on
ravina.gupta.95@gmail.com
please take this note urgently.
thankyou
ravina gupta

Dec 1, 2015

recharge unsuccessful but wallet amount reduced

I have tried to recharge a MTNL number of rs200. Due to some reason recharge was unsuccessful but my wallet balance of Rs 59 got deducted. I don't enter any OTP and payment was not done and i don't get recharge talktime but wallet balance becomes rs 0. Please help me regarding this problem. How can i get cashback of my wallet balance rs 59.
mobile no.- 9968035057
order no.- 1369503149
Thankyou
ntheja79

Nov 2, 2015

Payment issue Order Number: Recharge - 1242579526 |

Hi ,

I have payed 1379 rs to Airtel 040-73736159 Account Number 7015321224 and this amount is not reflecting any where either in my 4G account 7032913512 or in my Land line Account . Paytm Send an email to me as listed below.

Airtel customer care told not to pay amount through Paytm and they even confirmed they have not received any payment.

I request Paytm to add the amount to my wallet as soon as possible.

Nammi.

-----------------------------------

Hello there,

I checked with Airtel and they confirmed that 040-73736159 has been successfully recharged with Rs. 1379. Find below details:

The operator reference number is 1000670628754

Please speak to your operator customer care using this mentioned reference number.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm

Happy to help!
Suresh Kunakala

Oct 9, 2015

please update reduced cash back amount to my wallet.

I have recieved my product, please update reduced cash back amount to my wallet.

ORDER NO. 1242872992

Suresh K,
john patole

Sep 3, 2015

Money deducted from my account but not recharged.

Money was deducted from my account but my cell was not recharged.Pleas either refund the amount or recharge it.
Transaction was for Rs60. Below are the details of the transaction.

2015-09-03 15:38:40