PayTM.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about PayTM.com

Manju garg

Aug 15, 2018

Not able to set my home address as default

I was ordering a product.But during checkout, wrong pincode was written. When I tried changing it, it showed error. Kindly look into the matter.

Not able to set my home address as default

Gogoji

Apr 29, 2018

Data display error

Data display error problem page occur everytime

Data display error

satendramishra

Oct 6, 2017

do not deliver product..

I place an order from paytm three times each time he deducted my money and after 10 working days he automatically cancel my order and do no deliver when i go for complain in paytm they dont reply and tey dont have toll free number and when i call in another paytm no they dont give option to talk to customer care..i am very frustated my no is 8982166339 email id [email protected]
Ragolu Santosh

Feb 24, 2017

Notsigin

90008279279 number is not registered Payton is not working my name.
Santos
silar saheb

Jan 20, 2017

Not created return to bank

Sir my name is silar saheb I used return to bank option. I am not refund my money i was transfer 4000 wallet to bank. Status is success but my money was not refund bank txn id:-201612088598526 wallet txn id 4341267433
silar saheb

Jan 20, 2017

Not created return to bank

Sir my name is silar saheb I am used return to bank option not refund my money i was transfer 4000 wallet to bank. Status is success but my money was not refund my bank txn id 201612088598526 my wallet txn id 4341267433
Zakir shariff

Jan 13, 2017

Money debited

My 20000 rupees is debited from my account and the message came to me that money deducted through paytm , noida
dasari sai

Jan 6, 2017

paytm was claimed my money

my account number is 7396535234..i have money of rupees 196rs when iam saw yesterday ot shows my money wao rs 0rs plz refund my money back
Satyanarayan Rao

Dec 29, 2016

Debit amount in my sbbj saving account

debited rs.5000 in my sbbj saving account of date 22.12.2016 POS 470000000218923 at Paytm Mobile Solutions Noida,txn# ############ by my debit card but i don't know why my paytm wallet balance upgrade .
HemThakur18

Dec 22, 2016

Gateway issues

My Paytm is not working some weeks . I already complaint this problem regarding but my problem not solving Paytm Side .There side provide Message You upgrade your Paytm .I upgrade own Paytm App but not short out my issues. Paytm Service Team very poor working . I regrets I install this App

Gateway issues

roolop

Dec 22, 2016

money fraud

Money has been deducted from my Paytm wallet and the amount has notreceived by bank account so please solve this problem as soon as poasible

money fraud

bd.sonali

Dec 20, 2016

Balance issue

My current balance not show
I have 200 rs on my paytm waylet

Balance issue

Kishore Babu

Dec 7, 2016

Refund of 5000

Sir my name is Kishore babu I am not refund my money i was transfer 5000 wallet to bank. Status is success but my money was not refund my ticket id:-4221398557
Vipin thakut

Jul 5, 2016

Mobile recharge

Sir Mobile recharge.idia and Aircel. Faild sir please give me mail for mobile

Mobile recharge Mobile recharge

vicky rathore

Jan 4, 2016

full product not received

my Paytm order no. is 1430442571 . I ordered 2axe deo on 29th Dec but when I open the box i received only 1 axe deo , I signed it from the delivery boy that one axe deo bottle is missing in the box this is the solid proof that delivery boy itself noticed it, please refund my money or ship 1 axe deo please solve my complaint
athanikarpawan

Nov 17, 2015

Order lost in transit and failed to deliver the order

Date:16.11.2015

Paytm

Reg: Complaint related to loss of product in transit.

With regard to the above, I am Pawan A Athanikar, a good old and loyal customer of paytm. On 03.11.2015, I had placed an order for purchase of Lenovo laptop from paytm (model G50 80 80E502UQIN, order no.1309386230) payable to my brother in law Shri.Srinivas S Dandapur at Mangaluru.

Before I could tell my issue, I would like to inform that my brother in law Shri.Srinivas S Dandapur was against purchase of laptop from online store specially from paytm as he was not sure of product quality and timely delivery from paytm and he also told me that he had read some bad reports about paytm in some online reviews.

However, as I am a satisfied and loyal customer of paytm, I explained about paytm services to him and the timely delivery. Even after that he did not get convinced. Hence, to prove that my favourite online store paytm is indeed the best online store, I asked him to select a model and tell me so that I will book in paytm and will make the payment to paytm also from my side and he can refund me the amount once he is satisfied about the product quality and timely delivery for which he agreed.

Accordingly I booked the laptop during your diwali offer.

However, the worse, as anticipated by my brother in law with paytm happened. As soon as the product was shipped, he was tracking the same in the website and eventhough the product reached Mangalore on 09.11.2015 (shipped by paytm through XPRESSBEES) in the morning, it was not delivered till afternoon. While sensing the issue, he called courier call centre 3 times on the same day and they told that the product will be delivered before 8.00 p.m.

At around 8 pm in the evening, he received a call from courier the boy stating that the product was lost at Mangaluru. I also spoke to the courier boy.

To our surprise, my brother in law received a sms stating that the consignee was not available for the delivery of the product. Further, in the xpressbees tracking, it was mentioned that consignee was not available and later it was mentioned that the product is lost.

Since I had made the payment earlier, to get back my money, I cancelled the order and sent an email to paytm conveying about the issue on 09.11.2015.

Next day paytm call centre employee called me and apologized for the problem and asked me whether I need the product or refund of money. I said incase, they can give the product with same offer, I don’t have any issue.

But to our surprise, I received the refund of money and product was not delivered eventhough the call centre employee confirmed that they will deliver the product.

On 14.11.2015, I had sent an email to paytm requesting for the product with the same offer, for which they replied expressing their inability to consider the same offer.

Hence, I am very much upset with the way the problem was handled by paytm and it has once again proved that online store specially paytm is not a trustworthy online store (as quoted by brother in law) like Amazon, where in they even give additional coupon/offer for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

Being a good old and loyal customer of paytm, I once again request you to kindly provide the product at the same offer at which I had booked the product earlier and also request you to give compensation for the inconvenience caused to us.

Pawan A Athanikar.
vikasmanyata

Oct 21, 2015

Return is not accepted..

I ordered a product: Order No is1255413040
when I got it I realized that product quality is not as good as I expected..and hence I asked for return.
and here the pathetic service of Paytm starts..
First they told me to send some picture of the product, I don't know which e-commerce company have ever done that since they have my money and if I am providing used product then they can refuse me refund.
I send 5 pictures with my iphone 6, but still they told me that picture quality is not good so they need better picture and also more number of snaps..wooooo..I don't have words for this.

Again I send them 7 more pictures and then what i got in response was unbelievable..

"Unfortunately, we don't have a courier pick-up service available at your address and would appreciate if you can courier the product back to the merchant to the address mentioned on the package"

and let me tell you there are around 1000's of pickup everyday at my given address since it's an address of IT Park.
Robin Bedi

Oct 15, 2015

Waiting for operator confirmation- Amount Cut from my Account

I HAVE Recharge WITH PAYTM. (RS 199 Vodafone Special Recharge) AMOUNT WAS ALREADY CUT FROM MY Account BUT YET I DONT GET IT . IT SAYS """Waiting for operator confirmation""" PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Paytm Cash Transaction No 680778717
CC Transaction No 201510152811089
Please do ASAP.
msdehy

Jun 4, 2015

Regarding Fake transaction in PAYTM account deducted 1320 from paytm wallet.

I would like to make complain regarding Paytm wallet fake transaction which was made on 27th may 2015 from my paytm wallet there were three transaction made details as under - kindly find the attached snapshot for further reference.

2015-05-27 11:34:56

Paytm Order #990259281
Paytm Cash Txn ID D00FE9EF415206A3
-Rs 150
SUCCESS.

As these transaction happened i instantly intimated to paytm customer care and written email has been sent for the same along-with snapshots.Since last one week i haven't received any answer from paytm team. I have sent revert mail 2 and 3 times but still waiting for the response.

Kindly look at this matter and help me in this regard.

Mansingh Dehariya

Regarding Fake transaction in PAYTM account deducted 1320 from paytm wallet.

ashuparmar

Apr 16, 2015

paytm fraud

paytm fraud
I have placed an order Koutons Combo of 2 comfort fit denim jeans with power bank on paytm.com vide order no. 869921245. Instead of Koutons brand paytm has dispatched 2 unbranded jeans.

Paytm has given 2600MAH samsung power bank which is also faulty. I have tried to contact paytm.com but unable to reach. Paytm.com are cheaters and they are making fool of the customers. I will take this matter to the consumer forum but will wait for a final response for the paytm.com on the above issue

Puneet
Contact No. 9899384847
Pankaj Kumar Dhiman

Apr 8, 2015

mony refund

I have purchased Power bank from paytm that was not working properly so that i had returned on 2-apr-2015.
but still waiting for refund
order no.-809913614

mony refund

nitin12044

Mar 27, 2015

Return of product. no customer care response

I have just openend the product. Product is defective. Nobody is reponding to me on customer care. I have written 5 emails to customer service.

Network issue is there in the phone.
Voice not clear.
Phone is getting switch off automatically.
Whatapp not working on phone as given in fetures.

My no is 7840055775 please help me.

Nitin Sadhwani
varunparsatwar

Mar 25, 2015

recharge not done but money has deducted from my paytm

order no: 828526424
I recharged My Airtel Mobile through paytm but it was not successful and they deducted my money from the wallet.I sent mail twice but I didn't get any response. So please take necessary action Asap.

Varun Parsatwar
7022120072
anuj_icic

Jan 21, 2015

money debit but no ticket booked

i book ticket from book my show .com form paytm but money debit from my paytm account but not ticket book.
email id [email protected] 08506027040
Sahil Sudan

Jan 5, 2015

paytm is not refunding my money

Hi my name is sahil sudan and i am not able to recharge any mobile no using my paytm wallet money and they are also not refunding my money. I raised the tickets several timed but no action has been taken by them..please take strict action against them..my paytm id [email protected]