PayTM.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about PayTM.com

Dharmendra Kumar

Dec 5, 2014

return my balance

My mobile no. 9643726645 vodaphone was recharge of rs 136 through paytm.com on 2.12.14 by SBI net banking order no. 676826600 transaction no. 7bao64D27f3178f4 SBI nb transaction no. Igoogsohpo. But till date I am not received this balance/amount please return the 136/_ as soon as posible
arya Vishwakarma

Sep 12, 2014

order not sent & geven offer not provide

I have a pare of Reebok sandal which is not deliverd at me and paytm offered to 50% cash back which is also not refund ...
I request plz send my order and refund my cash..
my order no. 592848939
manoj saini

Apr 26, 2014

free talktime offer by paytm

my reliance CDMA mobile no.9992540220 rechage by free talktime offer by paytm but not rechage
please check my poromo no.-VUR373HKX9QL and paytm order no.219301595

PAYTM IS FRAUD

Subject: PAYTM IS A FRAUD COMPANY
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:53:34 +0530
From: Vidya Hospital <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], Paytm Care <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

FORGERY BY PAYTM BUT NO RESPONSE, PAYTM IS CHEAT & FRAUD COMPANY.

Subject: Fwd: Re: Your balance on Paytm till 6 Jan 2013
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:38:01 +0530
From: Ikshit-Gmail <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], Paytm Care <[email protected]>, Paytm <[email protected]>, [email protected]

REMINDER II - STILL NO UPDATE

Subject: Re: Your balance on Paytm till 6 Jan 2013
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 13:53:27 +0530
From: Ikshit-Gmail <[email protected]>
To: Paytm <[email protected]>, [email protected]

Hello !!

I don't see the paytm Cash in my account & I dont understand who authorized you people to convert my balance into promo code.
I request you to kindly reverse my balance into my main account & stop using this fraud practice by fooling customer.

I consider this matter as a point of forgery & if my balance is not reversed to my main account Ill approach the cyber crime branch & the consumer forum.

Your Cheated Customer
Ikshit

On 1/6/2014 6:26 PM, Paytm wrote:
> Dear Paytm User,
> We are happy to share that the All New Paytm Cash Wallet is here! You will now have access to a whole new world of convenience!
> Meanwhile, we have converted your balance in the existing account into a promocode. To use it up for recharging on Paytm, you can login to your Paytm account and use it while making your transaction.
> Your promocode is:PCWFJ8MT0VBMV8B
> To use the All New Paytm Cash Wallet, please click here to verify if you have not done already. If you have verified, you can add money to your All New Paytm Cash Wallet and enjoy many benefits.
> Need help or have questions/suggestion? Write in to us at [email protected] or call ############
> - Team Paytm
> Available on
> 24x7 Customer Care
> We would love to hear from you. Just write to us at [email protected] .
> If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Paytm, please click here to unsubscribe.

cc to

Shri Yatinder Sakkarwal, ACPIO

UDC

Nov 29, 2012

Recharge Refund

I had recharged my tata docomo prepaid( 8793548154) recharged is not done but my credit card a/c is debited.and i had also mail paytm.com, not a signal replay from that side.do to do kindly help me.

Nov 21, 2012

Recharge Refund

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [email protected] We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

We have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge has been successfully delivered. The reference number that we have received from the operator for your recharge transaction is KOR12112018211101227. We request you to kindly contact Aircel Customer Care to confirm the status of your recharge.

Oct 29, 2012

money deducted recharege not done

i have done recharge of Rs 150 trough paytm to my mobile no 8885356155 on 26 OCT 12 and the order no is--53749566--, still recharge is not yet done. i have mailed to u at [email protected] on 27 OCT 12.there was no reply from ur side .
do the necessary at the earliest.

non- recharge of mobile number

At mthis time i can not susesful on line net babnking mobile recharge .

paytm online net banking mobile not recharge this time

Oct 12, 2012

Recharge failure, 4500 deducted but no recharge showed up on my phone

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Oct 5, 2012

non- recharge of mobile number

We have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge has been successfully delivered. The reference number that we have received from the operator for your recharge transaction is DL0031821854. We request you to kindly contact Vodafone Customer Care to confirm the status of your recharge.

May 29, 2012

RECHARED AMOUNT NOT CREDITED TO MY MOBILE

Amount of Rs 100 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Dec 26, 2011

refund my money

It may take few working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account but the actual number of days that the bank may take to reflect the refund in your account may vary from bank to bank and is beyond our control.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also know more about our refund process by clicking this link: http://vimeo.com/33272713 refund process.

Dec 8, 2011

resolve your issues.

Please let us know the order number that you received from Paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details

on our refund process.

Jul 29, 2011

Recharge not done-9136981073

MTS Customer Care would be able to respond to your query. From our side we have delivered the recharge to your mobile. How much talk time gets added to your balance is controlled entirely by MTS . We cannot guarantee the recharge amount as it is subject to change by the mobile operator. The reference number that we received from MTS for your recharge transaction is O194815351. This reference number will help you in your correspondence with MTS Customer Care.

PayTM Customer Care

Jul 29, 2011

ONLINE RECHARGE

We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has already been initiated on 20th July 2011.

Usually it take upto 7 - 21 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account but the actual number of days that the bank may take to reflect the refund in your account may vary from bank to bank and is beyond our control. In case of any delay in receiving the refund amount, we would suggest that you get in touch with your bank.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance.
ideacellular

Jan 10, 2013

RE: idea recharge not confirm

Dear ravirkss1972,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your recharge, thus we request you to forward us a screen-shot of the bank statement (un-editable) showing the deduction made from your account towards recharge of your number on our E-mail [email protected] for further course of action.

Ideacellular
ravirkss1972

Jan 5, 2013

idea recharge not confirm

My Mobile No.9891564316 ,i was Recharge of Rs.222/-through paytm on Friday 04/01/2013 by atm debit card but till date i am not received this balance recharge but my bank debited in my account Reference no.is POS-############ please do the need full and credit this amt as soons as possible

Nov 20, 2012

Recharge Refund

I had recharged my aircel prepaid( 7503831325) recharged is not done but my credit card a/c is debited.and i had also mail paytm.com,not a signal replay from that side.do to do kindly help me.
pawan25121982

Nov 18, 2012

refund not transfer to bank

this is the assurance given by paytm team by amount of rs.250/- Has not been refunded yet as it has taken more than 15 days. Kindly take it seriously. Thanking you.
Order no 51626050 amount 250
order no 51625257 amount 250

Thanks With Regards
pawan sharma
+918766652011
pawan25121982

Nov 18, 2012

transfer to bank is pending

this is the assurance given by paytm team by amount of rs.250/- Has not been refunded yet as it has taken more than 30days. Kindly take it seriously. Thanking you.
Order no 51626050 amount 250
order no 51625257 amount 250
Libravenky Send email

Oct 29, 2012

money deducted recharege not done

do the necessary at the earliest.
P.C.Jauhari Send email

non- recharge of mobile number

At mthis time i can not susesful on line net babnking mobile recharge .
P.C.Jauhari Send email