Paytm Fastag

Consumer complaints and reviews about Paytm Fastag

ASHEESH KUMAR AGARWAL

Feb 4, 2020

Mismatch in FASTag barcode delivered

I would like to inform you that I've purchased FASTag on dt.29-Nov-19 which order no. is 9791132487 & also received it on dt. 12-Dec-2019 but it is not worked on any toll plaza & also shown as black listed.

I have been complaint such issue with paytm th. 24*7 help but I've not received any reply from Paytm. I have been against complaint on dt. 03-Feb-2020 by toll free no.1800 102 6480 , he told me that he has sent a link on paytm for required documents because Paytm has been issued wrong fastag to me. I have sent all required documents to Paytm & also confirm with Paytm by toll free no. 1800 102 6480. Aftre some , i have received against massage from Paytm they can not processed my complaints due to absence of order no. , I have provided the order Id & also confirmed from Paytm after sending ,he confirm , he has received the same & also told me that any executive of paytm-fastag call me but I've not received any call from Paytm but I've received the massage for deduct Rs. 65/- on toll plaza without moving my car on dt. 04-Feb-2020. I have against called to paytm on toll free no. 1800 102 6480 , he told me that I send against all documents with screen short of deduct money. I told him that why i have sent all documents again, you have already . why paytm is not solving my issue but he can not understand my issue.

PAYTM FASTAG SERVICES ARE VERY POOR. I THINK THAT PAYTM IS PLAYING WITH CUSTOMER MONEY.
SatS_SatS

Jan 24, 2020

FasTag not yet installed but amount got debited

I have raised my concern as below. But they simply closed the issue as it is not yet resolved.

As of now I didn't install my FasTag in my car but while I was at my home I have received a message like I have crossed so and so toll plaza and amount got debited from my wallet. Thought to Lodge a complaint and did it more than 5 times. Now all the tickets closed without resolution.

"* Dear Team,

PFA documents as mentioned by you.

Now my concern after received my FastTag still I didn't install in my car then how can it is possible? Secondly I hope FastTag barcode should be unique then how it's possible being used by another person.

Now the time is around 2.22 AM, for the past 1 hour I am keep answering for your queries and composing mails and raising request in PayTM app. Your service about the FastTag, It's really annoying and wasting my time. I have already raised a query on 18Jan2020, as of now I didn't hear back anything from your side.

Please provide the solution and do the needful as soon as possible. *"
harsh_7desai

Jan 18, 2020

Paytm fastag sucks

Paytm Fastag sucks big time, they cut the amount randomly, I don’t get msg after the transaction happened at the toll .
So I wanted to close the fastag with paytm so I called on 4th jan 2020 n today is 18jan 2020 still they have not closed my fastag. Don’t buy or use paytm products ever . They will not help you in any way
No mail id complain
No customer helpdesk
After waiting for manager to talk for 40 mins they disconnected the phone : name was nishant , meeta roy
#noworkdoneaspercommitment
24/7 query section never replies nor helpful#pathetic #unprofessional # highlydisgusting#fastagsucksofpaytm
Zero commitment
MPReddy2020

Jan 17, 2020

PAYTM FASTAG AMOUNT DEDUCTED WITHOUT VISITING TOLL PLAZA
My PAY-TM wallet is being deducted for unauthorised amounts inspite of my vehicle parked at the house.The customer care of PAYTM is pathetic as I have lodged complaints many times on the app,but there is slow response from PAYTM to resolve the issue. The toll plaza in Vadodara, Mandava,Narmada Bridge , Choryasi,Mandal toll plazas
Alamuri Srinivas

Jan 16, 2020

Wrong FASTAG

I bought the fastag through Paytm online and got the same on 21st Dec 19, I realized that the tag which I have received is different tag and registered another one in the system, I suffered a lot at toll plaza's during my Pongal vacations, when I take up the matter with the customer care, they said that the TAT was 48 to 72 Hrs, but till no it was not rectified.Nobody is willing to solve the issue and every customer care executives are giving their own views and ridiculous advises. We advise you please do not buy any FASTAGs from Paytm
piyushjain1477

Jan 16, 2020

CHARGING DOUBLE AMOUNT

I HAVE VISITED ON EASTERN PARIFERAL EX FROM DUHAI TO CHHIJARSI CUT TOTAL DISTANCE 12 KM AS PER NHAI TOLL AMOUNT Rs. 15/- ONLY WHILE PAYTM CHARGED Rs. 125/- AND IN RETURNING IT DEDUCTED Rs. 60/- INSTEAD OF Rs. 10/- I HAVE TRIED A LOT TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL, WHILE WHEN I COMPLAINED ONLINE THEY HAVE AGAIN CHARGED Rs. 15/- TWICE BUT NO REFUND OF EXCESS AMOUNT.
PAYTM IS A CHEAT & FRAUD. AVOID FASTAG FROM PAYTM.
MOB 8800538883
vidjit

Jan 15, 2020

Paytm fastag

I ordered Paytm fastag on December 20th 2019.Received the tag 18days later on 7th January 2020. Since then I have been trying to activate the tag but it was not possible. I have been calling their customer care several times a day and they all behave very nicely telling you that the tag will be activated. Unfortunately since my car number is linked with their account I cannot buy a fastag from anywhere as it has to be delinked first. This Paytm will never do. So in other words you are Trapped and Cheated. Will never do such a thing for the rest of my life. I have never felt so cheated before by anyone.
Dr Vidjit Vijaysanker
Kerala
rajan2511

Jan 12, 2020

PAYTM FASTAG AMOUNT DEDUCTED WITHOUT VISITING TOLL PLAZA

My PAY-TM wallet is being deducted for unauthorised amounts inspite of my vehicle parked at the house.The customer care of PAYTM is pathetic as I have lodged complaints many times on the app,but there is no response from PAYTM to resolve the issue.Also DUHAI toll plaza of EASTERN PERIPHERAL expressway are deducting incorrect amounts and also when my vehicle is parked at my house on Holidays. Please look into the matter.
Sritherj

Jan 10, 2020

Paytm fastag issue pending from 10 days

Kind attention to all escalation team lead, supervisor and manager.

This is bring your kind attention here is my paytm pastag issue pending from 02jan 2020. This is very big scam by paytm pastag and chitting so many customers by paytm fastag team and lotted huge amount from customer. I am following with customer team over the phone, email and 24/7 customer service support but till now not activated my paytm fastag I have spoken so many escalation team lead and supervisor no not activated till now. This is worst service ever seen life. The customer service people, manager uneducated, unprofessional, blind support many more. I have all the evidence of your chat, email and voice recording.i will not recommend to anyone. I will go to civil court to resolve the issue . Simply giving fake commitment to customer. I have already wasted my enough time and money. I have purchased the fastag within an hour from bank and I Know they doesn't know how to activate the fastag profile by the customer service. Kindly refund my amount along with interested my paytm number. 9739803509. Regards sathish
hemant2036

Jan 10, 2020

fast tag received but not activated in spite of several complaint

my order id-9910701066,
in spite of various call and messages nothing solve in paytm.
very very poor service from paytm.
please dont buy fasttag from paytm. they are so much overloaded that even they dont have time to respond on queries. and after some time they even close open queries without solving them.
Harendra_singh

Jan 8, 2020

paytm fastag not activated

Dear Friends
I ordered CheaTm PuzzleTag (so called PayTm Fastag) on 15th Dec.2019 and received CheaTm PuzzleTag on 21st dec & send required document to paytm by mail and 24*7 help for activation ofCheaTm PuzzleTag but after 19 days they have no any solution even they don't know the reason of delay, asking documents are CheaTm Puzzletag Barcode image, as if i have stolen it :(

i have sent 8-9 e-mails on CheaTm care but no response & poor response on call center too. and also they have no escalation matrix for resolve the complaint. different idea and different reasons for pending activation.

finally i wrote a letter to CheaTm C.E.O. and copies to PMO, RBI, Ministry of Finance Affairs And the Secretariat og Govt. of Jharkhand. told clearly to CheaTm C.E.O.that change your name PayTm to CheaTm beacause it really suits it.
vicky204

Jan 7, 2020

Fastag not activated

I have received paytm fastag on 30th dec & send required document to paytm by mail for activation of fastag but after 8 days they have no any solution even they don't know the reason of delay,

i have sent 3-4 mail on paytm care but no response & poor response on call center like as govt. post office, also they have no escalation matrix for resolve the complaint.
emailvikram

Jan 6, 2020

Paytm fastag stopped working. Paytm doesn't care. No replacement sent. Lack of communication.

Paytm fastage order iD: 9813905140. Fastag stopped working all of a sudden the same day I got it. Despite several complaints to Paytm they are simply sending a standard "We will revert to you" type of message. It's been more than 2 weeks now. Can someone help? I need a refund or a replacement.
VIJ1957

Jan 4, 2020

fast tag not received

Even today i revised a message with a mobile No. different from what was received yesterday the No. 7506930368, if I call the call is being disconnected. What is this nonsense you idiots are paying with public money.
VIJ1957

Jan 4, 2020

fast tag not received

I have received a MSG from your site that the fast will be delivered on 3rd and should have been delivered ut the mobile no. is switched off and I am yet to get the fast tag, Are you cheating people like this.
The message is received from VMiPMail.
will I get my fast tag today.
saksap

Jan 3, 2020

Re: Fastag order and Not visited toll plaza but amount deducted from my paytm wallet

I have ordered for FASTag through paytm on 20th December 2019 for Rs.500 and my order number is 9945194289 which is delivered me on 1st Jan 2020. However I am not using any FASTag as on date as on date 28th Dec2019 and have not received the FASTag kit from paytm One 97 Communications,but the amount is deducted from my paytm wallet where as I have not visited any toll plaza .The details as below
Source/Destination Wallet Txn ID Toll Debit Lane No Date Time
Toll Fastag Order #136821831 28101729130 Velanchettiyur 85 Lane6 28th Dec19 5pm
Toll Fastag Order #136801374 28101105866 Kozhinjiipatti 60 Lane6 28th Dec19 4.18pm
Toll Fastag Order #136784063 28100577639 Kappalur 75 L05 28th Dec19 3.42pm
Toll Fastag Order #136763853 28099870780 Etturvattam 80 L05 28thDec19 2.59pm
Toll Fastag Order #136736565 28098644722 Salaipudur 95 L03 28thDec19 1.57pm
Toll Fastag Order #138849772 28192266065 Salaipudur 95 L02 2ndJan2020 8.14am 8.14am
Toll Fastag Order #138860944 28192770974 Etturvattam 80 L05 2nd Jan2020 8.43am 8.43am
Kindly look into this matter immediately or else I am going to give a police complaint regarding same and my vechile is not passed through the FASTag toll plaza but the amount is deducted from my wallet. I think some mischief is going on hence please look into this and sort out the issue at the earliest.
AK
Baibhab0015

Jan 3, 2020

Fastag is not activated

I have ordered two fastags.But in the mange fastag section only one vehicle's information is showing and other is not. I have been doing messages in 24*7 help section from 25th of December but still I didn't get any reply. I did calls on there fastag toll free number at least 15 times but no one is picking up the call and always I was asked to register complain in app. So lastly I have decided to close my paytm fastag permanently. I submitted the rc and a reason why I want to close my fastag but still I didn't get any reply from paytm. What should I do now?? If any one have any idea pls mail me [email protected]
GaganVithal

Jan 2, 2020

Fraud-wrong disuction

I am sitting in my office today at Gurgaon with my car in the parking. Paytm Fastag not pasted yet on car windscreen. Suddenly got SMS that Rs. 125 deducted from paytm wallet against fastag at a tool plaza! this is a big fraud!

Spent an hour on phone lines trying to connect to Paytm team, very bad response. Finally, complaint registered but no answer to my query -"Should I continue to load Paytm wallet and will Paytm take responsibility of any further fraud transaction?"

Instead of answering my query, the representative tried to fake if she wan't able to hear me (after talking for 15 minutes).

This fraud will take down PayTM. Mark my words.
P.RAMAMOHAN RAO

Dec 30, 2019

Fastag blacklist

Fastag not working.. Showing BLACKLISTED at toll gates despite balance in both Fastag Wallet and Paytm Wallet.
Fastag No. 607417-007-0466343....
Servesh_123

Dec 30, 2019

Bar code of received fastag and barcode of Paytm fastag wallet are different

I bought a fastag from Paytm. Bar code of received fastag and barcode of Paytm fastag wallet are different.
Many times requested to Paytm customer care to correct, but still no solution.
Worst service by Paytm.
cut-the-crap

Dec 29, 2019

Paytm Fastag problems

I ordered fastag from paytm thinking it will be as hassle free as their payment services. But I was grossly wrong.

These are the reasons from my experience after ordering and getting a fastag with no vehicle registration number on it.

They may send a fastag with no vehicle registration number mentioned on it. This means your RC details were not registered with their software and you may not be able to use the fastag.

In above case, there is no real way you can get paytm to register your RC details. They apparently have a toll free fastag dispute number which always asks you to ho to paytm app and register dispute from there. I called it over 20 times without luck. Extremely bad OR I would say non-existent customer service.

Fastag dispute raised via their app never gets resolved. No matter how many times you send them requests or messages, there is no response. So your money is stuck and you are stuck with a defunct fastag.

In this case paytm app options like fastag and toll -> manage fastag do not show any info so you dont have any way of knowing what is happening. Your only option is to permanently close your fastag and this too needs you to send your RC details and the fastag barcode photos to paytm via the same app interface that never has any resolution.

In case of a fraud/software glitch(check youtube videos on fastag fraud) you will keep loosing money from your paytm wallet without being able to do anything about it. And as you guessed, any complaint also has to go via the same paytm app interface which is useless.

I have asked for a cancellation of my fastag as I am unable to use it but I doubt if I will ever get my refund back.
Suveerrr

Dec 29, 2019

Wrong fastag

I purchased fastag on 14th December. Paytm has sent me wrong fastag (someone else's) and sent mine to someone .and I have been trying to replace it till then but no one even responding to that. Now I can't even get a new fastag untill they cancel my fastag.and they are not replacing also. And I am unable to deactivate my fastag in my app. This is the worst thing I have been facing by paytm.
mr_guruprasad

Dec 27, 2019

PayTm Fastag Wallet not activated

I purchased fastag via PayTm and got my product delivered, but the PayTm Fastag Wallet not activated. Which means that I cannot load and use my Fastag.

SO THIS FASTAG from PAYTM is nothing but a worthless piece of STICKER

My name is Guru Prasad R.
kailashrajak

Dec 27, 2019

railway

my fastag order no. 9989843703 my vehicle no is wrong my correct vehicle no is cg10 AD 9002
vijaykolady

Dec 25, 2019

Fast Tag not activated

Received Fast Tag on December 10th. have been following up on the online query section since then. Have lodged at least 15 complains. Any attempt at any time to reach the helpline is not worth the effort. Except the standard response that query would be resolved no other information provided.

Unfortunate and pathetic. Would wait for 24 hrs, in case of no resolution would stop all paytm transaction and usage.

If the paytm team feels that they need to work on this, the relevant Barcode is 608032-001-0115351.

Product.... FS4682, company.... Shipdealz - Wrong product
    Kal mujhe notification aya tha ki fossil ka watch 1999...
    Barclays London uk - NEFT money can't transfer
    RD-195683/FRD Dr,BISMARK employees I'd are true,...
    Sbi rewardz - DEDUCT AMOUNT IN AC AND NOT RECHARGE MOBILE
    I HAVE RECHARGE MY MOBILE ON SBI REWARDZ APP DEDUCT...
    Firstcry.com - Wrong Items delivered
    I am strange to know that firstcry has no knowledge about...
    DishTV - Due to network issues, recharge has been done in a wrong...
    While doing recharge in dishtv of VC no.01510998073 via...
    Homenet - Home net not working
    Today only taken new connection of home net and after 2...
    HOME BASED DATA ENTRY JOBS - No Initial Fees and get the work done later they ask...
    Recent hack- They provide job free of cost with no fees...
    jda - Neighbour is doing illegal construction at his home.
    Rajesh Kumar neighbour of my home at right side address...
    DGCA - Request for extension of date for using credit Shell amount
    Dear Sir, We have booked following tickets...
    AIRTELMONE on icici - Lost of money
    I got a call from fraud agency regarding idea sim...