Paytm Fastag

Consumer complaints and reviews about Paytm Fastag

Akshay160

Dec 11, 2019

Paytm fastag not delivered

Ordered fastag from paytm on 27 nov everytime it is changing the dispatched date till now i haven't received my fastag and whenever try to connect them they don't respond properly Paytm is a fraud company who have no control over the product they sell. As everyone of you have experienced they deduct money and don't respond with reason for any delay in not shipping fastag.

We all need to come together to sue Paytm , they are making fool to their customers. I guess it has grown too much and servicing is not par with the growth of the company
Aman.007

Dec 10, 2019

Paytm fastag Blacklisted

My Paytm Fastag Barcode no. - 20417220for Car no. UP14BD 1563 is showing Blacklisted at Toll Plaza while the Account has enough Balance.

Also no support on Customer care ... Is this your Policy.

Aman VERMA

Dec 9, 2019

Fast tag not deleivered

I have ordered PAYTM fastagon 22nd november. All of sudden status changed as delivered but the product was not delivered. Tried reaching Customer support they are not responding properly and mostly not connecting. i have not seen such a pathetic customer support team ever .
Vkphogay

Dec 9, 2019

Non activation of fastah

I received the fastag for my vehicle no DL9CAB8628 on 27 November 19 but till today it has not been activated,I have raised this issue two times on 24*7 helpline but no action taken, customer care number 18001026480 is not reachable it is always busy I have tried to call so many times but can't connected to the representative.Vinay Kumar 9971616566 [email protected]
vivekm91

FasTag not dispatched yet

I made PayTM FasTAG order(Rs.500) on 12th Nov'19. After few days, my track status changed to "Waiting Courier Pickup". When order did not dispatched, i raised query many times. But, every time they are replying with Blue Dart tracking reference number. And when i used that tracking number on Blue Dart site, it says "Record not found".

What the hell is going on ? It's been 25 days since i ordered.

And, if talk about customer support executive. They already have surrendered by saying we are bundled with several fastag requests. So, where should we connect to, to get the status of FastTAG order. If you are uncertain of delivering date range for fastag orders. Then how can you write "It will take 15-20 days in delivering of fastag" ?

The response of PayTM Fastag can not be regarded as accountable and responsible.
vivekm91

PayTM Fastag not dispatched

What the hell is going on ? It's been 25 days since i ordered.

Geogy

Fastag delivery

Paytm is a fraud company who have no control over the product they sell. As everyone of you have experienced they deduct money and don't respond with reason for any delay in not shipping fastag. Irony is they set up stalls in companies where they immediately issue fastag to company employees. Not sure why would you not ship fastag to people who have already paid money.

We all need to come together to sue Paytm or we all need to start boycotting this absolutely fraud company that has no sense of customer service. I guess it has grown too much and servicing is not par with the growth of the company.
ns.nandal

Dec 5, 2019

Paytm Fastag No Delivered

I ordered fastag on 11th November,2019. its not delivered till 5th Dec and order status is still not dispatched & delay in delivery. Delivery date changed every after 2 days. 24X7 help center is sleeping don't want to entertain our complain. now its look like mistake to choose paytm for fastag service. No buddy is here to answer "Who will take penalty which is caused by paytm?"
Atul7531

Dec 4, 2019

Paytm FastTag delivery delay

Paytm Fastag is turning out to be a product where there is no guarantee of dispatch and delivery and interestingly no cancellation is allowed. So, you are basically stuck with an order which you have already paid for but will not be delivered. There non-existent customer support is working hard to make this a surety. My best guess is that delivery will be made next year only based on how they continuously update the dispatch and delivery date.
apexphr

Paytm Fastag not Received

I ordered Fastag through Paytm on 23rd November, 2019 and paid the necessary amount well in advance and my order id was 9750389623. But unfortunately till now I've not received the fastag from Paytm. Shockingly order status in their app is displaying as fastag is delivered which is not true. I tried several times to contact Paytm, using both available channels i.e via 24x7 and raising a query using their app, unfortunately till now they are not able to solve the above issue. I also tried calling Paytm Fastag helpline i.e 18001026480, yet no response nor they pick the call. Now I am in dilemma, not sure what to do.
amarpreet.mann

Fastag Not Delivered

Respected Team,

This is to apprise that as per the Govt. advisory by Roadways Dept. - I had ordered for Fastag from Paytm on 22nd Nov which is still undelivered while status is showing "Delivery Attempted" for last 4 days. Paytm's dedicated customer care no. for Fastag i.e. 18001026480 is not contactable even after trying to connect for last 3 days. I even raised multiple complaints on their 24*7 Help section in mobile app but haven't received any response from them. Their Chat service is also not available and thus making it impossible to get any sort of help around the ongoing issue with order.

Secondly, they charged me total 500 out of which 250 is mentioned Security, 100 for Fastag Charge and I get only 150 in Fastag wallet which is quite unfair. And recently I saw that they've taken away 100 rupee Fastag charge and giving meaning the same tag that I had spent for 500 the other people can avail by paying 400 which is quite unfair for the people like me who had applied for Fastag within 1st Dec timeline to adhere to Govt. advisory.

This is highly intolerable on Paytm's account to cheat and not serve their customer's properly, what is more frustrating is that they are delaying something which has been declared by Govt. as mandate.

Thus would request you to please take action against Paytm and help me in either getting the order delivered or to cancel it and give me refund.

Amarpreet Singh
Mobile No. 8054873379 (same as associated with Paytm)
Fastag Order ID with Paytm - 9743396516

Fastag Not Delivered

Parul Panchal

Card Block

my barcode no.: 608032-001-0869667. My fastag card Block display on Toll tax, Please suggest how can unblock this card

Parul Panchal /9825980024
8200829200

Nov 30, 2019

Blacklist fastag

I've purchased Paytm fastag . It shows Blacklist even though I've sufficient balance in my Paytm wallet.
Please solve this as soon as possible .

Fastag number- ################
Mobile number- 8200829200

Nov 29, 2019

fastag in block list

tag no ################,vehicle no TN02BE9699 is in block list . i kindly request to remove it from the block list as soon as possible .
DWADHWA

Nov 28, 2019

paytm fastag blacklist

when we are going near toll they are saying fasatag is showing blacklist after recharging paytm wallet barcode no 608032-001-0713131 my no is 8861268777 and i have tried everywhere and called toll free also but no responce please guide me
J292475

Nov 28, 2019

FAST TAG NOT DILIVERED

I am not getting any responses from paytm regarding my complaint about delaying delivery of my fast tag order.

Order Id 27550909067
Placed date : 22/11/2019

When order placed its was shown me delivery time of 4-5 working days but its now showing 6 December. Under fast tag help section there is clearly mentioned that fats tag will be delivered into 7 days.

But i neither got delivery yet nor response against my complaint.

even order summery is not showing up.

Paytm fast tag Toll free number 18001026480 is also not working.
Whenever i call it says we are experiencing high call volume.

even at 3 am at night they are experiencing high call volume!!!!!!!!

Nov 27, 2019

Fastag not delivered

I have purchase fastag, but not delivered my resident address. Tomorrow I shall going to outstation. Plz delivery fastag
vijaykvk09

Nov 25, 2019

Fast tag black listed

I purchased the paytm fast tag from paytm mall app. I have sufficient amount in the wallet but at the toll plaza it says fast tag blacklisted. Please resolve it asap.
fast tag bar code no. is 608032-002-0414466
my no. 7411322946
preetkm

Nov 23, 2019

Fast tag black listed

I purchased the paytm fast tag from meerganj toll plaza i have suffiicient amount in the wallet but at the toll plaza it says fast tag blacklisted.
fast tag no. is 608032-002-0422884
my no. 9910029263
plz. resolve
Narinder Kumar sharma 1964

Oct 9, 2019

Registration nùmber Correction

I have paytm fastag barcode no 20184312 registration number showing in fastag UK65DN9875 which is wrong registration number of my vehicle is UP65DN9875 please make correction in paytm fastag I will be grateful to you. Mobile no 8979511777
Narinder Kumar sharma 1964

Oct 9, 2019

Registration no correction

I have fastag which showing registration no UK65DN9875 which is incorrect my vehicle registration no is UP65DN9875 Male correct for fastag . Barcode 20184312 thank you mobile no 8979511777
Harsh1993

May 31, 2019

FastTag Not Working

Hey

My FastTag is not working in amy toll i have sufficient balance in my paytm wallet.But when i cross any toll its not able to scan i don't know why.

Please look into this as earliest.

My phone number is +91-9023150734
shrinidhimtp

Apr 1, 2019

FASTTAG not delivered and Signature Forged

Hello All,
Had ordered PayTM FasTAG in February and received a response from PAYTM customer care that the product was delivered by end of Feb'19. While asking for the delivery note, I saw that my signature was forged and stating that the product was delivered by XPRESSBEES by delivery man Mr.TAMIZARASAN R . But then I had contacted the customer care multiple time on all possible channles - App Chat window, toll free number, FasTag customer care number. But nothing worked out. So Currently I am in discussion with my lawyer on filing a FIR against PayTM and their delivery partner on forging my signature and on not providing the required & assured service.
PAY TM Order# 7247011379

Shri
D_M

Mar 24, 2019

Fastag Refund

My fastag is closed on 07.08.2018, almost 7.5 months before. And after 7 months of strong follow up i got only 150 Rs. refunded as threshold amount. Still 250 Rs. of security deposit is not credited by PayTM Fastag.

I called at PayTM fastag customer care but all the time they told me that they are closely working on this issue and get back to soon. But till date i didn't receive any call from them.

I also send lots of mails to them, approx 50-60 mails. But as i said the system generated mail is received which mentioned we are closely working on that.

Very worst experience with PayTM Fastag.

We request to you please solve this matter asap.

Darshil Maniar
Case ID: 114473186, 114077356, 114461912, 114447471, 114419288, 114383742, 114077356, 113949879, 113412554, 113626064, 113026774, 109949007, 112503570, 112953755, 113015434.

Now you can understand that how much time i have raised the complaint, but no positive response from PayTM Fastag team.
sairaam04

Mar 5, 2019

FasTag Blacklisted

Hello Team,

I Purchased Fastag along with my new Vehicle, (as insisted by Sales Team), and got it affixed and activated. I have submitted my KYC in Paytm, and will always maintain a Paytm Balance of 200 INR. Now, whenever I get my vehicle passed through any of the toll plazas through my route, it says "Blacklisted Tag". I'm sure there is some issue from Paytm side, as it haven't worked in any of the Toll Plazas so far. When I had a check with Paytm Customer Care, they simply close the issue stating there is nothing wrong from their end. I need a resolution to this, as I'm following up often on this, but the responses are no smooth.

I expect some reply and resolution at the earliest, as I have paid on this Crap, and standing in queues at every toll plazas for paying money, which no Fastag user would prefer.

My Fastag details:

+91-8056793397
Fastag Barcode Number: 10818533

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working