Paytm Fastag

Consumer complaints and reviews about Paytm Fastag

Pravin Kr Pankaj

Jul 5, 2020

Fastag dispatch

I had purchased FASTag from Paytm on 22nd June 2020. 1st time they shown dispatch date on 29th June and then it become 1st July 2020. They didn't dispatch on 1st July even and extended to 4th July 2020. Again from 4th July it is extended to 7th July. Means they change dispatch details 4 times and still not sure it will dispatch on 7th or not. I am at Indore and had to go Jaipur for rejoining my job. Due to lockdown trains and buses were not running hence I thought that I should buy FASTag and go by own car. But Paytm has spoiled all my planning and pushed me in different problem. Now neither I am getting FASTag from Paytm nor in the position of applying somewhere else. Paytm service is very poor and cheap. This company is totally fraud. After getting payment they push back their support. They don't bother for customer. It is funded by China. I will request to all not to buy FASTag from Paytm. Fraud organisation. Even not ready to cancel my request and amount so that i could buy from somewhere else. I am attaching proof.

Fastag dispatch Fastag dispatch Fastag dispatch Fastag dispatch