PAYTM GATEWAY

Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYTM GATEWAY

prshiva

Jun 19, 2018

BigBasket - Paytm

I ordered through bigbasket and BB redirected for payment through PayTM gateway. Using the netbanking option I paid through Standard Chartered Bank. But BB rejected as payment unsuccessful. I tried again and the second time as well BB redirected through PayTM and through netbanking option I paid through SCB. Second time as well BB rejected as payment unsuccessful. My Bank account is debited twice as payment to PayTM.
When I contacted BB they are not responding properly and redirecting me to contact PayTM. I tried all the numbers listed in the paytm website, even after waiting for 15 mts, I couldnt speak to the customer service team. How to get my money back now? Its almost 1 day gone, and totally fed up with keep calling BB & PayTM.
mbhargava.in

May 24, 2018

Refund status against PNR no. 2826962307

We have receive refunded confirmation from IRCTC as below but still we didn't received the refunded amount

We wish to inform you that, with reference to refund against PNR Number 2826962307 /IRCTC Transaction ID 100001266486651, an amount of Rs. 2610.0 has been processed as per below details:
Date of cancellation of E-Ticket/Date of failure of E-Ticket booking:14-May-2018
Refund processing date:16-May-2018
Refund amount:2610.0
Refund reference no:30001281328132202041941

Unquote

Kindly update to us on urgent basis.
hiralsadariya2@gmail.com

May 13, 2018

Key4kart.com

Hi kindly take follow-up with this website key4kart.com. This people making fraud with using name of paytm and people are paying also Money with trust of payment gateway of paytm.plz take care of this people .... This could be big fraud on name of paytm.
rohitgre88

May 9, 2018

ticket refund

Kindly look in to this matter
I haven't received the refunded.

With reference to refund against
PNR Number 8426988774 /IRCTC Transaction ID 100001241169234,
amount of Rs. 1655.0 as per below details:
Date of cancellation of E-Ticket/Date of failure of E-Ticket booking:25-Apr-2018
Refund processing date:27-Apr-2018
Refund amount:1655.0
Refund reference no:74332748118811745066669
rohitgre88

May 9, 2018

ticket refund

Kindly look in to this matter
I haven't received the refunded amount.

With reference to refund against
PNR Number 8104783792 /IRCTC Transaction ID 100001241071256
Amount of Rs. 1805.0 as per below details:
Date of cancellation of E-Ticket/Date of failure of E-Ticket booking:24-Apr-2018
Refund processing date:26-Apr-2018
Refund amount:1805.0
Refund reference no:74766518116816771692365
S Radjane

Apr 9, 2018

non-refund of money on failed transaction

While paying application fee for VelTech University on 25th March 2018 at 08:51 through Paytm Gateway, my credit card account was debited with Rs.1020 but the transaction failed and again I had to pay the money through a different gateway. However, the money was NOT yet (9th April 2018) refunded to my credit card account but now I have to pay for it also. Normally, refund of failed transactions I used to get in two days from any payment gateway. Why I am NOT getting refund from Paytm even after15 days. Kindly take action immediately and live upto your reputation.

S.Radjane
0-94430 59294
sradjane@gmail.com
sudarshanareddyg

Mar 22, 2018

Payment Not Transferred to BWSSB

G. Sudarsana Reddy

I was paying Water bill to BWSSB, Bangalore on 17-03-2018. I chose Paytm Gateway for transaction through SBI Bank Internet Banking for payment the amount was deducted from my account but it was not updated in BWSSB our bill account. The BWSSB our water bill account shows due, but my bank account debited.

So kindly return my payment to my respective bank. I done my transaction from Paytm payment gateway .
SBI Transaction Ref NO/ID: IGADDAYFV6
Rs.1511.72 ON 17-03-2018

G.Sudarsana Reddy
Mahendra.vinod

Mar 13, 2018

Vinod Kumar K

Debit Transaction from my bank account to Paytm mobile Solutions Private Limited

I was filling my Exam Application from ICAI. I chose Paytm Gateway for transaction through Axis Bank Internet Banking for payment the amount was deducted from my account but it was not updated in ICAI Website. The ICAI website still shows Transaction failure but amount has been debited from my account.

Axis Bank Ref ID: 7565224077
Rs.1800/- on 26-02-2018

Thankyou.
Vinod Kumar K
nainakohli

Feb 22, 2018

Invalid Transaction from my bank account

I was booking my ticket from irctc. I chose Paytm Gateway for transaction after which I got the messafe "Bank has rejected the transaction" and my ticket was not Booked.After some time suddenly the amount was deducted from my account but it was not updated in the rail ticket. The irctc website still shows Transaction failure but amount has been debited from my account
so kindly return my payment to my respective bank. I done my transaction from paytm payment gateway transaction no. 100001166702906
Thankyou.
Naina kohli
abhinavrathorecs

Feb 5, 2018

Payement not tranffer to goair

Hi Team ,

I booked ticket on 4-02-2018 8:15 through goair website as paytm gate way .Bank update money tranffred to paytm 7796 and paytm also knowledge the same . I recived message from paytm " your bank confiremed a successful payments of Rs 7796 on paytm against order id F8MZRT_68554414 ." But go air didn't received money & I m contacting paytm then there are not even . Giving any information .

Worst customer service
worst query understanding capaibilty
Lack paytm service knowledge -- People don't know in what is payment gateway means .

I need my money back & I need to know the reason for this type customer harassment .

Abhinav
9035926422 Banglore
Irshad121Sheikh

Dec 21, 2017

about transaction fail

I booked my ticket from irctc. The amount is deducted from my account but it is not updated in the rail ticket. The irctc says the ticket is not accepted from the gateway and the bank says we are not responsible for such type of transaction because the amount is gone to payment gateway.
so please return my payment to my respective bank. I done my transaction from paytm payment gateway transaction no. 100001092624643
jagdishmuddappa

Dec 13, 2017

Failed Transaction at GOAIR

I booked my air ticket in GO AIR on 11 Dec 2017 through PAYTM gateway for Rs 13166/- through my IndusInd Credit card, the amount was deducted from my credit card vide their reference no 737573 but GO AIR says payment declined and hence Air Ticket not generated.

I request PAYTM to clear the payments to GO AIR so that my tickets can be generated or reverse the payment to my credit card so that I can book fresh Air Tickets.

This type of inconvenience by the reputed Company like PAY TM is not at all acceptable, I have decided in future not to do any transactions from PAYTM.

Name - Jagdish Muddappa
Mob - 9481215280
Govind Prasad Dhawan

Nov 30, 2017

refund not received via paytm gateway

I have a Nextra Broadband connection and my Customer ID is 2109122. On 25.11.2017. I paid by mistake Rs 28300 instead of Rs 2830 using PayTM getway of Nextra Broadband by Axis Bank debit card. I contacted customer care of Nextra to refund my excess money paid(complaint no. ############).Next day that is on 26.11.2017, I received sms from Nextra that the issue has been resolved. Since money was not transferred to my account, I contacted customer care of Nextra who informed me that money will be refunded by PayTM and my payment Gateway ID is NT001188651. Till now money has not been credited to my account in Axis Bank. I request you to look into the matter and advised me accordingly. Thanking you
Dr Santosh
C 502, Shakti Apartment Plot no.18 Sector 5,Dwarka
New Delhi 110075
M: 9958415035
email : gpdhawan@hotmail.com
sudeb0619

Oct 30, 2017

Amount deducted from bank but not transferred to WBSEDCL

I had make payment of electricity bill through Paytm gateway to WBSEDCL amounting of Rs 5309.35 on 17 Oct 17. Amount is debited from my account. Bank is given reference no ############ IGACFAPKJ3. And transaction is generated by WBSEDCL is 7277635359. But as per WBSEDCL transaction is unsuccessful ask me to contact to Paytm for refund. But bank says their transaction is successful and amount paid to avenue India pvt Ltd on same day.
I request to help in refund my amount form Paytm.
rahul_9936

Oct 30, 2017

about refund

sir I have booked ticket on 15th of Oct. from pune to varanasi journey date is 16th Oct my amount deducted but ticket not booked.
my transaction no is 100001015454115
kindly take a look its approx 15days crossed still my balance not refunded kindly refund it back..
mitzN

Oct 17, 2017

Failed Transaction at IRCTC

Hi Paytm,

This is in regards to the payment done from me using net banking of Rs 9736 from my Kotak bank through Paytm gateway .
After the payment was done, the tickets were not booked and the transaction failed but the amount got debited from my account. In the IRCTC details, status is 'Payment failed' and bank is 'PAYTM'.This implies that the amount is with paytm. I request you to transfer that amount back to my kotak account. Also let me know the estimated time for the transfer. I would be helpful if I could get any email id for lodging this complaint and follow up with the paytm team. I had mailed on care@paytm.com but I got a automatic reply that they no longer are seeing this email id hence please let me know the alternative for the same.
gprabhat_1

Oct 9, 2017

Payment not refunded

I have canceled My ticket against pnr - on 27th September and irctc had refunded amount on 29th September which details is
PNR: 2135662962
TRANSACTION ID - 100000951634007
BANK RFND TXN - 104381793
Amount - 1600
REFUNDED DATE - 29/09/2017
But yet, " not refunded in my account please take care on very urgent basis.
animesh_b80

Sep 23, 2017

Credit Still Not Received for IRCTC Refund

7 days over.. IRCTC website says refunded on 20th June'17. Refund IDs 100000982984480 and 100000184620292..
rajivkohliindia

Aug 26, 2017

seek refund

Hi I have used Paytm gateway to pay reliance energy bill
Reference RPTM0019231.
amount paid is Rs 2320.
The amount got paid in a wrong account no 151621102.
which is not my reliance infrastructure account. kindly cancel this transaction & provide refund.
Rajiv Kohli
nafis007

Jun 20, 2017

Refund status / PNR 8259822346

REFUND NOT RECD
I HAVE BOOKED A TICKET ON IRCTC THRU PAYTM GATEWAY ON 1 June 2017 AFTER THAT I CANCEL MY TICKET on 12 June 2017 IRCTC REFUND MY AMT on 13 June 2017 BUT AFTER 8 DAYS I DID NOT RECD MY PAYMENT. MY EXPERIENCE ABOUT PAYTM GATEWAY IS VERY BAD

Nafis
nafis007

Jun 20, 2017

Refund status / PNR 8259822346

I have booked the ticket on IRCTC through PAYTM Gatway on 01 june 2017 thru ICICI debit card. On 12 June 2017 I have cancelled my ticket. IRCTC as your payment reversed on 13 June but from PAYATM are delaying to refund the amount.still I am waiting for my refund amount 4155.

PNR 8259822346

Nafis
Sushovan1811

Jun 6, 2017

Merchant reference number not received and Payment Unsuccessful

Hi Paytm Team,

As per the above subject , I had made online payment through Paytm gateway to CESC on 2nd June 2017, bill amount was Rs 5430. The said amount has been deducted from ICICI BANK account , transaction id was Bil/############/electric/7018133861_K2P7. At the time processing massage shown as " Payment Unsuccessful" and Not receive any Merchant reference number. On 3rd June I got a SMS koro from CESC,stating your payment was unsuccessful.
But till the time the said amount ie Rs 5340/- has not been credited in my ICICI BANK account.
My CESC Consumer ID is - 07000367341.

kindly provide the BillDesk generated 14-digit alphanumeric transaction ID to trace the transaction and let me know the refund status of Rs 5340/- at the earliest. and kindly

Sushovan Das
Mo# 9830521993.
vikramsingh6402

Feb 24, 2017

REFUND NOT RECD

I HAVE BOOKED A TICKET ON IRCTC THRU PAYTM GATEWAY ON 8.2.17 AFTER THAT I CANCEL MY ONE TICKET SAME DAY, IRCTC REFUND MY AMT AFTER 2 DAYS BUT AFTER 14 DAYS I DID NOT RECD MY PAYMENT. MY EXPERIENCE ABOUT PAYTM GATEWAY IS VERY BAD

PHONE NO.9818232223
anveshnani

Feb 10, 2017

order Not Delivery

I have booked a mobile through sabbuy.com on 16.12.2016 we received message from sabbuy.com that your order is not delivery but till date i have not received it . i have mail several time to sabbuy but no reply came. i have also tried there customer care no but no reply . our order ID. is 17336 for rs. 10999/ paid through PAYTM WALLET
please Help Me
My Contact Number 9948693970
assizpeterlobo

Jan 18, 2017

Failed Transaction at IRCTC

My name is Assiz P Lobo.
I had done one transaction at IRCTC to book train tickets through Paytm gateway using my Syndicate bank Debit card on 09/01/2017
Transaction ID 100000706303976
Amt: 2449/-

But the train tickets were not booked and the amount was debited from my syndicate bank account.
Till date i have not received the credit for the same.
Kindly look into the matter urgently and revert on the below mentioned email ID
loboassizpeter@yahoo.com

Assiz P Lobo

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...