paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Bharti Gulia

May 12, 2021

Paytm bank account

Paytm bank account not working. It show blocked.
I have made many messages to paytm for help
amd support. But I didn’t not get any satisfactory
response. I want my problem should be solved as soon as possible.
Rahul jyoti143

Apr 23, 2021

Unblock

PlZ unblock my Paytm number
My Paytm no is 9852630069
Customer care - 8409 739 328

Apr 13, 2021

Amount debited

It has already been intimated to you the amount of electric bill was shown on your paytm Rs. 547/-. Accordingly the payment has made on 13 april On 03 the bill has come Rs. 1193 and payment made on 16 Aug 2018.

Now you are requested pl refund the Rs.547/- at the earliest.
rahulmnkuma

Apr 11, 2021

RECHARGE AMOUNT LOOTED/ FRAUD

phone paytm customer number (###) using paytm on Sunday(september 06,2021) of amount Rs. 555 only once but the money from my account was cut twice i.e amount Rs.1110 was cut. I checked my bank account it showed that the money was cut twice. I had contacted the jio costumer care and paytm costumer care too. But the results from the side of paytm were very shocking. The paytm member told me that the money by their side is transfered to jio twice but when i talked to jio member then i got to know that they have been credited money only once. The jio member told me about the confirmation statement too that they got money for only one time not twice so how my money has cut twice and my recharge is just once?? PAYTM kindly solve my problem and refund my money. My name is Prem, please solve the problem and contact me on ############ this is my paytm registered number.110059
drmeeta

Apr 8, 2021

I have book the Rly Tkt through my credit card through PayTm gateway

I have book the Rly Tkt through my citi bank credit card , through PayTm gateway twice for Rs. 483.34 spent on card 4272 on 07-APR-21 at PTM*IRCTC. The transaction was approved both the times by citi bank but IRCTC did not issue the tickets.
In that case I had to undergo lots of hassles.Please make your payment gateways customer friendly and request you to accept all bak's credit cards and do not favour HDFC and ICICI bank. please reply what went wrong from your end as I have already block the payment which I made through my credit card.
Customer Care - 0840 9739 328

Mar 27, 2021

amount debited but not successful

Credited amount of Rs 200/- two times from my SBI account for fastag recharge but neither it recharged fastag nor lying in paytm wallet,
though amount deducted from my Sbi account..
Tanya442

Mar 14, 2021

amount debuted but not successful pending showing

I am really disappointed with your pathetic service. My booking was canceled by Ukraine airlines and I have received their mail on 26th Jan 2020, that I need to talk to Paytm regarding the amount refund. I have raised complaint regarding this on the 26th & 27th of Jan but still have not received any refund. Also, I have talked to your multiple customer support executives and they seem clueless about the specific info.
Customer care 084097 39328
Its been 4 months since am waiting for refund or at-least a proper customer support. How can a company like you who shows huge care about the people, raises funds for covid-19, and so on cheat someone like this?? or I am dealing with rats? Don't you guys have any shame left? How can you keep me waiting for my own hard eared money.
admerit

Mar 8, 2021

Wrong order place order cancle nahi horaha hai

My order id -13020999010 wrong order place hogaya hai paytm mall me order cancle karrahe nahi horaha h or customer service massage kiye cancle wo log bolraha hai ki cancle nahi hogaya jo ek baar order hogaya hai

My register no-9102303909
admerit

Mar 8, 2021

Wrong order place order cancle nahi horaha hai

My order id -13020999010

Mere paytm wallet me 9999 rs tha or paytm mall wrong order place hogaya hum 100 time mail kiye or call kiye koi reply nahi mila pls cancle my order refund my money

My money deducted my paytm wallet and order place paytm mall pls refund my money 9999 rs paytm wallet

My register no-9102303909

Mar 1, 2021

RECHARGE AMOUNT LOOTED/ FRAUD

I recharged my jio phone paytm customer number (7477615119) using paytm on Sunday(september 06,2021) of amount Rs. 555 only once but the money from my account was cut twice i.e amount Rs.1110 was cut. I checked my bank account it showed that the money was cut twice. I had contacted the jio costumer care and paytm costumer care too. But the results from the side of paytm were very shocking. The paytm member told me that the money by their side is transfered to jio twice but when i talked to jio member then i got to know that they have been credited money only once. The jio member told me about the confirmation statement too that they got money for only one time not twice so how my money has cut twice and my recharge is just once?? PAYTM kindly solve my problem and refund my money. My name is Prem, please solve the problem and contact me on ############ this is my paytm registered number.110059
Abhinav1902

Feb 12, 2021

Return Request

I placed an order on Paytm first time having order no 12354300263.I have received this item on 1 December 2020, But quality of this product is not good, So , I placed a return request on the same day i.e. 1 December 2020. I also raised so many times complained for this return and refund my amount. I have not received any message from your side.
Now my return request was cancelled .
Please resolve these issues as soon as possible. Otherwise I am bound to bring this matter in consumer court.
Dr Amit Singh Lathwal

ritusahijwani

Feb 8, 2021

Cant claim Warranty

I bought a Ricoh Printer Recently from PayTM Mall,
When i asked for a demo or installation, I have been told that my product is not under warranty. whereas this product has come with one year warranty. Tried to contact seller, but no contact number has been provided rather in the place of seller's contact detail Paytm';s customer care was given, and when i called customer service i have asked to contact seller for Warranty.
Kindly resolve my issue. Please ask customer service to contact.
NIJINPAYTM

Jan 13, 2021

Bus ticket cancellation

I want to cancel a bus ticket booked on 2nd Jan 2021. I was being trying to cancel it from paytm app, its not happening due to technical error. I also escalated via paytm customer care multiple times but no response.

Booking id : 12502246877

Kindky do it needful ASAP
Lamomnl lal

Jan 7, 2021

RECHARGE AMOUNT LOOTED/ FRAUD
I recharged my jio phone number (7477615119) using paytm on Sunday(september 06,2021) of amount Rs. 555 only once but the money from my account was cut twice i.e amount Rs.1110 was cut. I checked my bank account it showed that the money was cut twice. I had contacted the jio costumer care and paytm costumer care too. But the results from the side of paytm were very shocking. The paytm member told me that the money by their side is transfered to jio twice but when i talked to jio member then i got to know that they have been credited money only once. The jio member told me about the confirmation statement too that they got money for only one time not twice so how my money has cut twice and my recharge is just once?? PAYTM kindly solve my problem and refund my money. My name is Prem, please solve the problem and contact me on ############ this is my paytm registered number.
Yadav Ram Naresh Sundar Lal

A/c 9323599067
Amount 2000
Ref I'd ############
Date 16/12/20 time 7.50 near
Receiver not received payment but amount debited in my paytm bank.

Your's faithfully
Yadav Ram Naresh Sundar
shanmukh sagar

Dec 13, 2020

Paytm account has opend in 2 numbers

My paytm number is 8978173619.my paytm account has opened in another number by sharing OTP .so please help me to give my old account
Rajesh mehta 1971

Dec 7, 2020

[Resolved] Payment made by recipient did not received

I had made a payment of 6000 via Paytm wallet account.
My number ### rajesh mehta
Recipients number 9924956622 Jimmy desai

The amount of 6000 was debited from my wallet and I also received a message to this tune.

Please find attached the screenshot of the transaction which ibreceived from paytm. Thebreceipient has not yet recd the money.

I can't contact your customer service. It's very poorly managed, the complaints section. A ridiculous method of complaining you'll have created. It's totally not user friendly

Payment made by recipient did not received

Tabasum121

Dec 3, 2020

Cashback of 3521 was not added to my paytm wallet

I purchased a laptop from Paytm amounting Rs 35212.i apply promo code BUY10 and as per promocode I will receive Rs 3521.but I didn't receive. My Paytm registered number is 9596929142.i am a girl student with no income please help me
Rohini fernandes

Oct 11, 2020

Money not received by recipient

RE : order no. ############ of 24th August 2020 for Rs. 750/-.

I transferred Rs. 750 on 24th August 2020 to a mobile number. The money was deducted from my bank account. ..but the recipient did not get the money.

I'm unable to contact paytm's customer care....neither am I able to contact 24x7 on the paytm app. Please make your app and customer care more accessible.

Kindly look into the matter and inform where my money's gone.

Rohini
premnegi

Sep 22, 2020

RECHARGE AMOUNT LOOTED/ FRAUD

I recharged my jio phone number (7668346317) using paytm on Sunday(september 26,2020) of amount Rs. 555 only once but the money from my account was cut twice i.e amount Rs.1110 was cut. I checked my bank account it showed that the money was cut twice. I had contacted the jio costumer care and paytm costumer care too. But the results from the side of paytm were very shocking. The paytm member told me that the money by their side is transfered to jio twice but when i talked to jio member then i got to know that they have been credited money only once. The jio member told me about the confirmation statement too that they got money for only one time not twice so how my money has cut twice and my recharge is just once?? PAYTM kindly solve my problem and refund my money. My name is Prem, please solve the problem and contact me on 9456175097 this is my paytm registered number.
Dheeraj 007

Sep 13, 2020

Paytm kyc fraud

Some one use my kyc of paytm and doing illegal activities I want to stop my myc

Adhar- ############

Pan- fbjpm8878m

Mobile-8789887579

Name- Dheeraj Kumar mishra
Sanju2909

Sep 10, 2020

Hacked a account

My account is hacked my number is 9586197425 but loan scam is say every thing my account is hacked it's number is 9933307437 is hacked my account plz contact me

Hacked a account

Syedsss230

Sep 5, 2020

Recharge amount looted

I made a recharge of 1499 for airtel..Amount deducted from account...even Airtel didn't receive the amount...but no refund almost 18 days now..
gnnnnfh

Aug 21, 2020

am really disappointe

Its been 4 months since am waiting for refund or at-least a proper customer support.982451202 How can a company like you who shows huge care about the people, raises funds for covid-19, and so on cheat someone like this?? or I am dealing with rats? Don't you guys have any shame left? How can you keep me waiting for my own hard eared money.
You Guys take appropriate action else I will go to consumer court to get my money back.