paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Sanjana Singh

Oct 21, 2018

refund issue

I want to inform you that. I returned a mobile handset order no.6238596404 and it was picked by the courier boy. but i don,t get my refund in my paytm wallet. Paytm company said that the refund will be given through NEFT by giving my bank details. But i don,t want to give my bank details & all so please just transfer my refund amount in my paytm wallet.

refund issue

saibal chatterjee

Oct 20, 2018

CASH BACK

I HAVE OPTED FOR A "4 PE 200 MOBILE POSTPAID OFFER" LAUNCHED BY PAY-TM. BUT TO MY ASTONISHMENT ALTHOUGH I HAVE MADE PAYMENTS TO MY POSTPAID BILLS ON 23/09/2018 AT 7.44 PM RS. 294/-, ON 11/10/2018 AT 3.06 PM RS.294/-, ON 19/10/2018 AT 11.25 AM RS.825/-, ON 19/10/2018 AT 05.11 PM RS.597/-, STILL IT IS SHOWING AS IF I HAVE COMPLETED ONLY 2 SUCH PAYMENT. HERE I MUST MENTION THAT I HAVE PAID ALL THE BILLS THROUGH THE RIGHT MENU "PAY-TM CASHBACK MY OFFER".

I REQUEST YOUR GOOD COMPANY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RS.200/- SHOULD BE CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I SHALL LODGE COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER FORUM.

PAYTM DETAILS

ORDER

PAYTM PHONE NUMBER 9475030989
Mohammed Khalid

Oct 19, 2018

Refund is not received by the company

Dear ceo, or paytm company I ordered a watch which was defective and I didn't that watch but my refund was not received till now it was too late so please give my refund as soon as possible otherwise I will talk to higher authorities.
Shakti4545

Oct 19, 2018

Paytm

My mobile number is not registere but paytm also say your mobile is also using And I call to paytm care but it's that you have dial this number is wrong

Paytm

Sanjana Singh

Oct 18, 2018

Defective Product recieved

I purchased a keypad phone from my paytm account. and The seller send me the damged phone. I tried to return the Product from paytm mall but it was showing error.i also trying to call paytm mall customer care no. 01133776677 But it will not solve my problem it say,s all customer care are busy. So I Request you to solve my problem.

Defective Product recieved

gusain9@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2018

Cashback offer Fraud

I have enrolled 250 in 10 metro offer & done 07 transaction, today 17th Oct 2018 when i open "offer page" & through "my offer" done 08th transaction, Paytm app enrolled me in another cash back offer (05 pe 100) metro recharge offer,
After tow (02) more transaction i will be eligible for Rs. 250/- cashback, but doing this kind of cheating, can be bring to the knowledge of concern authority as a "RESTRICTED TRADE PRACTICE".........................

Dp18

Oct 13, 2018

To led tv delayed delivery and negligency canceled order

There is 6238537561, I purchased led tv. From paytm..10 october..the tv dispatched from seller on 11 Oct from bangalore. Same city I have ordered. When I see update there is my tv out for delivery 12oct , but when I call courier guy they said in the evening before 7.30 will reach the parcel to your home..fine when I call in in the evening they said the courier not with us..it was gone through other vehicle..fine after that when I call the courier office and guys no responce till morning..
When I see the courier update there is mentioned by courier people customer not availble ..this is the way of courier people making wrong statement..then I called morning they said sir today before evening you will recieve. Then when I call 12 clock they are saying it was in there hub so we will delivery tomorow ..very irresponsible and careless team..
Also mean time I called paytm they are raising complain but there is no action taken from them 3 times called each time they will raise the complaint but not raising complaint.
So I decided to cancel my order...

Thanks paytm for your careless customer handling process..
Simranjeet Singh

Oct 6, 2018

Bad quality of product

I bought binoculars from paytm mall but its having bad quality of product. i tired calling out to customer care but non of them pickeup.
PRAVIN 2750

Oct 6, 2018

REFUND OF MONEY

Dear CEO,

Kindly refund my money to my wallet or my bank.

I HAVE DONE ONE TRANSACTION ON MY PAYTM ACCOUNT 8095267520 ON 26.03.2018 FOR 4000/- INR THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD.
WHEN I HAD GIVEN THE REQUEST TO REFUND MY MONEY TO MY CREDIT CARD PAYTM HAS ACCEPTED & THEY SAID IT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN FEW DAYS.

BUT AFTER COMPLETION OF SIX MONTHS STILL MY AMOUNT HAS NOT COME TO MY ACCOUNT & YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE & PATHETIC.

DATE OF TRANSACTION :- 26.03.2018
AMOUNT :- 4000/-
WALLET TXN ID :- 18271698814
BANK TXN ID :- ################

REFUND WALLET TXN ID :- 18272060333

KINDLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE OR ELSE I NEED TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT.

BEST REGARDS
PRAVIN KUMAR
Priya2419990

Sep 20, 2018

Delivery issue

I placed a Order on 06th Sept 2018 till now not delivered as per order it should be delivered on 17 Sept, now delivering time is beyond time which they had given to me. Paytm app not displaying any other expected delivery time.
I had called to paytm customer care center as well they didn't received my call all time operator says all the lines are busy be online your call is on hold seriously I fed-up now to calling them.

if you people are not able to handle shopping in correct manner then please stop handling this. so customer will stop shopping from your site.
Binod pandey49@

Sep 15, 2018

Deliveryman not delivered our consignment at home he call me to collect our consignment

We ordered to paytm glomin California almond raw 500g 1pc on 12sep2018 my order no6010803830 ,my consignment is reach ed on 15 sep the deliveryman called me for collect the consignment he doesn't delivered at home.
I request to paytm kindly clearly mentioned that he would not delivered this product at your home.
If you are not delivered at home than return your product and refund my money.
Rakesh Attri

Sep 15, 2018

Fake call from 7631118804

I got a fake call from 7631118804 for Paytm OTP when i ignore then he started to abuse me so i request you take a serious step against him
Ajay Pal Tanwar

Sep 9, 2018

Amount deducted but recharge not success

I have tried to mobile recharge pack 696 rs using paytm two time my total amount is 696+696=1392 rs .
recharge railed but amount was deducted from my account following details are my deducted amount

09-Sep-2018 (09-Sep-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 20180909072829798651IGAEIAFIS6 696.00

09-Sep-2018 (09-Sep-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 20180909072785247951IGAEIABFK2 696.00

Please check and revert it back

please help.
Ajay
Rakesh Attri

Sep 8, 2018

Recharge Payment deducted

on 7th Sept 2018 i recharged my number 3 time but the payment got deducted and recharge failed. 4th time tried then recharge competed.

3 time payment got deducted - Total amount is 149 +149 +149
Number - Jio 9996569535

Name - Rakesh
Srinudsv

Aug 24, 2018

Booking

Sir I just booked ticket from IRCTC payment through Paytm. Ticket not ordered but amount debited from my bank account via UPI. Paytm not noticing this transaction on its passbook. What about my money I have mail with order ID 100001410252701 for confirmation. Customer service not responding.

Booking

YXX

Aug 23, 2018

REFUND THE BESCOM AMOUNT

Dear sir/ Madam

It has already been intimated to you the amount of electric bill was shown on your paytm Rs. 547/-. Accordingly the payment has made on 01 Aug 2018. On 03 Aug 2018 the BESCOM bill has come Rs. 1193 and payment made on 16 Aug 2018.

Now you are requested pl refund the Rs.547/- at the earliest.
Yaashh

Aug 18, 2018

Payment or Kyc problems

Sucessful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account
Customer Care services_ 777 99243 98
Txn id - 56584485487
Paytm care no 7634095812

Aug 17, 2018

KYC not complete I am send money

Paytm customer service number 9064193115...,7634095812
sarikakhan

Aug 15, 2018

KYC

Something went wrong for kyc
Rajipagfdc@66

Aug 11, 2018

My cashback Paytm cashback not received hello

Paytm customer service number 08910496355..
Ashwani4444

Aug 8, 2018

Paid amount not send

Sir I'm paid amount 983 telecom shop but not send may amount dut may debit may acuoont date 28/07/2018 time 7:21pm transaction no 19870005627 I'm calling not respond may call sir PLEASE help kindly date 08/08/2018
himan1221

Aug 8, 2018

fraud

i request all my brother and sister who are using paytm or any other online banking application.pls do not post your paytm id or any other like phonepay id to comment or screenshot.cheater taking ur numbers from comment and they become customer care and they cheat ur hard earned money.pls be careful and pls share this to ur friends or relatives who r using online transaction application.if ur tranction is not successful pls call to that particular official customer care number.hope this msg will help my friends.Thank you, Have a nice day
Ravinder Mahajan

Jul 25, 2018

Balance in paytm wallet

This is very ridiculous thing that the service provided by paytm is not upto the mark .We are feeling cheated now as the balance of around rs 5000 that we transferred to wallet is showing rs 0.0 now. We had waisted a lot time in calling and enquiring about the balance of paytm wallet but not a single person attended the call on your complaint helpline.
akash54

Jul 25, 2018

akash548

I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful ... Paytm customer care number 9064193115...transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the
vijay338

Jul 21, 2018

Paytm cash back not received

I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.vvvI had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got dI had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.vvvI had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.I had a transaction while scanning QR via paytm and transferring an amount of 3000 rupees to Sri sai durga indane, nalgonda, Telangana. Amount got deducted from my bank account paytm is showing successful transaction but this 3000 rupees is not recieved to the merchant.

Thanks Suraj Singh

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...