paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

raghabkumar100

bill payment not done

i paid my bill on 15 may but bill had not paid and money has deducted from paytm wallet.
manishgupta65657

Redbus

Cancel the transaction
Fraud transaction
I am not your customer .sir kindly refuse the transaction that is made through my sbi credit card no. ################8672 for rs . 20000 on 2.6.17 time 1.42 p,m to 2.01 P.M ( 8 transaction ). This transaction not done by me.

Some one called from mobile no . 9670806255 and told me that he is called from sbi credit card head office. He said that he will deposite my reward points amount and asked my card no , cvv no, otp no . After telling the numbers i realised that it is fraud .

I informed to sbi card persons they ard blocked my card . Kindly cancel this transaction and please refuse to take amount .

A.Sreelatha
SBI CREDIT CARD NO. ############ 8672
TRANSACTION AMOUNT .20000 (8 transaction)
TRANSACTION DATE . 2-6-17
TRANSACTION TIME .1-42 P.M to 2.01 P.M
Sahilkhan23@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017

Booking failed - money debited from bank account

I was trying to book movie tickets on 03 Dec 2016 by paytm app but it was getting failed by several times.
For the first time transaction was successful from my bank account and money got deducted from my account but status was showing ‘Payment Denied’ and I didn’t get tickets But I got 50% cashback on paytm account.
In second attempt transaction got successful , money got debited from my bank account but status was showing ‘Payment Denied. Paytm Contact
Customer Care - 9102670170 #Any time busy Call Back
On other attempts, Payment was getting Failed again and again.
On 5th Dec I checked paytm account ,it was showing booking confirmed for two of the transactions. I didn’t receive any message/mail regarding this confirmed tickets.Hows it possible ?
Please deduct the cashback that was credited to my account and return my amount that has been deducted from my bank account.

Below are the details of order :
1. 2312543598..
Shiv_raj

Jun 20, 2017

Bus ticket

I have booked a bus ticket of neeta Travels for Lonavala to bangalore pick was delayed for the 3hrs timing information was not known to you why this type of inconvenience caused
ankitshukla7639

Jun 20, 2017

fake call

Seek justice for fraud perpetuated by Paytm on me

I am writing in to seek justice for a willful fraud committed upon me by Paytm Wallets Bank.

This is in regards to a wilful fraud perpetrated upon me by the team at Paytm by closing my account without consent or information and by denying knowledge about my money and important transactions. I request you to kindly take action against Paytm and direct them to restore, reinstate my account.

Last evening, I received a call from Paytm, where the employee told me that many such accounts are being closed without information or consent and when I asked him about where is all that money going, he said I can raise an escalation about it. Kindly note that even though, after raising the issue, I have got Paytm to admit that they have not disclosed where my money and I am forcing paytm to give back my money, Paytm as the employee said has no knowledge either where money is or when it will be returned to people.

This sounds like a huge case of fraud and embezzlement wherein without any information Paytm is closing accounts and keeping the money to self.

It is also important to note here that in all interactions with Paytm, the employees are not giving their names or designation at Paytm.
How did I come to know about this?

I had an important payment to make at a shop and instead of withdrawing cash I thought of paying it through Paytm. The account didn't work and no one at Paytm helped. They failed to recognize my details. Upon repeated escalations, they admitted they just erased my account on a whim. Repeated escalations to top management at Paytm has resulted in no answer instead, no one senior at Paytm is ready to talk about this. Only junior most people are being deliberately propped up to defend the intention of Paytm to embezzle our money.

_________

I request you to kindly intervene. Paytm is forging documents and not giving me correct details or information. They say that when on 19th May their employee Ganesh emailed me, asking me to reply back to confirm closure of account, I did reply him. That never happened. I never confirmed to Ganesh on 19th of May. However, Divyanshu and others from Paytm are saying that they have an email.
This is to me a clear case of forgery.

The grievance officer and the CEO of the company both of whom are aware of this are deliberately abetting this. Though they say they will refund my money but

* No one knows how much money was there in the account. Paytm is bringing out vague account statements with almost no info probably forged statements to say the amount that was in the account.

* No timeline is being committed by Paytm as to when the money will be refunded.

* Paytm is not telling me where my money is. They never told me about closing my account. So where is the money now? In an escrow account? With the RBI? In a consolidated account?

Request all to urge Paytm to reinstate my account to its original previous form.fake
nurshadalam

Jun 19, 2017

bill payment is not done

i paid my bill on 15 may but bill had not paid and money has deducted from paytm wallet - 7633889633 please call me sir and my problem short now
durjay

Jun 14, 2017

Pay order #3380060121&#3380055120

How did the above transactions were arrived in my mobile. Please advise me. Why I did not get the benefit of that.
mrityunjai12

Jun 14, 2017

Paytm

I have ordered a foldable wardrobe from Paytm on June 05, 2017 worth Rs 2099. It was supposed to be delivered till 13.06.2017. But it has not been delivered yet. No track ID has been given to m for the product. Also, a Paytm agent has given a fake track ID to me. The product cannot be cancelled as well. I tried contacting the customer service of Paytm via chat and calls, but there were no response to that as well.
vnbandekar@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2017

i paid rs 1000/- to ptm noida ind on 17-01-17 thru hdfc card with authorisation code 022284 but so far money not credited to my wallet

atchuta

REFUNDS

I HAVE ORDERED TWO NOS OF HP INK JET CARTRIDGESOF 632.00 EACH WITH DELIVERY CHARGES ON DATE 24-05-2017 AND I HAD CANCELLED ORDER DUE TO PROMO CODE NOT APPLIED UP TO NOW I GOT ONLY 632.00 INSTEAD OF 1264.00 AND THE SAME I WAS MAIL TO YOUR EXECUTIVES THEY REPLIED THAT THEY REFUNDED AND CONTACT TO BANK SO THAT I CONTACTED TO BANK ALSO THEY CONFIRMED THAT ONLY 632.00 WAS REFUNDED BY PAYTM , AND THE SAME I FARWARDED TO YOUR EXECUTIVES NOW THEY ARE TELLING ISSUE WAS CLEARED WE ARE CLOSING ISSUE IT IS NOT FAIR WITH OUT NOT CLEARING CUSTOMER ISSUES HOW YOU PEOPLE WILL CLOSE THE ISSUE IF YOU WANT MEANS I WILL GIVE YOU MY UPDATED AND TIME ACCOUNT STATEMENT. MY SIDE I AM CLEAR PLEASE CHECK IT AND GIVE ME REPLY.
THANKS AND REGARDS
ATCHUTA RAJU SARAKAM
sslemw@gmail.com
dtsharma9@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017

Haven't received refund for cancelled flight

I booked a flight using paytm which was cancelled from airlines. Airlines has refunded the full amount paid but paytm has not credited into my account.I have been following up for last 4 months but nothing helped. Everytime paytm raises new case to initiate refund and after few days they close it without resolving it.They say that they have ownership issue with airlines and its getting delayed but my query is why am I suffering due to this internal issue.
mahendra karanjawane

My Refund Amt

In my Credit Card amount was Deduction 5000 rs on 6.6.2017 this is worst services paytm i need my money immediately.if not refund my money i will take action.
AKANKSHA03

Jun 8, 2017

Issue regarding paytm cash

I bought two krack jack pack, on which paytm cash add is mentioned. But both codes are not working, after processed it says try after sometime...
Pls tell me on which time i'll try....
Charubhaskar1

Jun 7, 2017

Deduction of amount twice

I have booked 3 tickets from jalandhar to karnal and the money was deducted from my account but there shows transaction failed.so i request u to give my money back.
sreelathaa

Jun 6, 2017

fraud trnsaction

Cancel the transaction
Fraud transaction

A.Sreelatha
SBI CREDIT CARD NO. ############ 8672
TRANSACTION AMOUNT .20000 (8 transaction)
TRANSACTION DATE . 2-6-17
TRANSACTION TIME .1-42 P.M to 2.01 P.M
shaikjafarpasha

Jun 5, 2017

PAYTM AMOUNT Deduction

Dear paytm,

In my account my amount was Deduction 3000 rs this is worst services paytm i need my money immediately.if not refund my money i will take action ok iam police officer 9666547751
Tushar Mangl

Jun 2, 2017

Seek justice for fraud perpetuated by Paytm on me

Last evening, I received a call from Paytm, where the employee told me that many such accounts are being closed without information or consent and when I asked him about where is all that money going, he said I can raise an escalation about it. Kindly note that even though, after raising the issue, I have got Paytm to admit that they have not disclosed where my money and I am forcing paytm to give back my money, Paytm as the employee said has no knowledge either where money is or when it will be returned to people.

How did I come to know about this?

_________

This is to me a clear case of forgery.

khushisingh230

Jun 1, 2017

complaint

sir my paytm number missing some days ago so in my number a account which are 7295853617 so say that my balance give refund in my number balance 200
name - pulkit singh
I call customer care & please call back
paytm number - 7295853617
name - khushi singh
JyothiJoe

Jun 1, 2017

My wallet balance is missing

I have 350rs which is transferred to my number but now there is no balance in that number. My mobile number is 9066740237
suruti11

May 31, 2017

upgrade my number

I paid bill through Paytm wallet on 31th may-2017 payment debited in my account
Paytm refference id :Your Order No is2783440279 1:42 am , may 31/2017 still not added in my reliance account..& my not send bank,

Mobile Number : 9102670170
Nunang

May 30, 2017

Transaction Issue

I paid bill through Paytm wallet on 30th may-2017 payment debited in my account
Paytm refference id :Your Order No is############:42 am , may 30/2017 still not added in my reliance account

Mobile Number : 9006321771

Payment of Rs. 340 received by Paytm !Your Order No is2753440279
11:42 am , may 30/2017Your transaction is successful.
Google Play Recharge
Google Play Recharge CodeGoogle Play Recharge Code
Promo Code
GOOGLEPLAY
I Talking Your Helpline ############
Success. Your cashback of Rs 34 will be credited within 24 hours.
Rs 340
Your order is successful

2. Dear Paytm,

iam not received any confirmation mail from your end dont play regarding that payment 400 rs so many times i send mail pls call my mobile number

Error showing

Greetings from Paytm!

We are happy to assist you.We understand that you are unable to apply the promocode. we would like to inform you that kindly coordinate to Google Play's customer support. Should you need any further assistance, let us know....
dinesh phalswal

May 30, 2017

paytm agent kyc

sir paytm kyc agent bane h help me
nathanelanandas

May 29, 2017

irctc (refund of Rs.581)

on 16/05/2017 while booking from irctc, POS-irctc_ [payTm send OTP ID is 492438 & no.4982498 amt is Rs.581 Deducted from my account .but transaction is not completed. please refund my amt. my contact No. 09757114242
sumitsahare

May 28, 2017

bill payment is not done

Naveen Singh

May 27, 2017

money loss

i had 683 in my wallet. without transaction i lost the money and now even account is not showing any records. please add my money back to my wallet.

money loss

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...