paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Sunny sharmath

Recharge

I have a problem that for jio number plese refund my money is diduct but not credited the amount plese than cry
Pavankumar R Ladda

Recharge

I have recharged My Jio no.:7020938513. With Rs 303 And my transaction ID is :IPT25265169900, Wallet txn ID:8733814778 but i didn't get the confirmation. My balance from wallet deducted..
When i asked my operator about the same, they are saying that i haven't done any recharge

Please do the needful
Pavankumar
Swaroopa venkatappan

Apr 9, 2017

Amount has been deducted automatically

I have recharged my PAYTM account on Friday with Rs.500.
And on Friday evening i have made a Uber trip of Ts.29. after that i havent used Paytm for any other transactions. but my wallet balance is only Rs. 121.

Kindly clarify me the same.

Take this ticket as on high priority and refund my money back.

Please find the account details below:
Registered email ID: vswaroopa25@gmail.com
Regrsitered Mobile number: 8220833096

Swaroopa V
dabjani

money not refunded back

Dear paytm,

3 days back i have used 100 to send to Account Number:- 01780110007990 which was not registered with paytm ,

But unfortunately amount has been deducted ,i have been trying for 3 days to make contact with paytm executive but it didn't seem
working.
Please help me for getting my money back into my wallet.
Wallet transaction ID is 8625338782
i have emailed regarding this problem to paytm for umpteen times but no one responded .

Please fix this asap other wise will have to go against you ..

Looking forward for your quick response.

And dont let people prove you wrong.
reetesh yadav

Apr 8, 2017

Delayed in recharge..want my refund

At 6 April I recharged a Jio no on paytm of 303 and its stucked at process, that day the summer suprise offer's last day to get 3 months benefit, so i recharged that number using paytm i thought i can cancel this recharge after 2 hours and i sent many emails to paytm to cancel this recharge and refund my money but didn't got any good response from Paytm. Now after 40 hours recharge was done and my ₹ 303 was wasted as I already recharged with another merchant, what system is it they no cares about there customers 303 is a big amount for me, and I want my money back !

Order ID - 3038667034

Contact no - 9795216502
shubham randive

paymentand recharge issue

I have recharged My Jio no.:7972847237. And my transaction ID is :IPT25268420059 but i didn't get the confirmation

Please do the needful
Shubham
singh kulvinder

money not refunded back

Dear paytm,

3 days back i have used 5k to send to mobile no.8876638403 which was not registered with paytm ,

working.
Please help me for getting my money back into my wallet.
Wallet transaction ID is 8669610910

Please fix this asap other wise will have to go against you ..

Looking forward for your quick response.

And dont let people prove you wrong.
shiv.deshmukh555@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017

sir my recharge is not done but my paytm balance is deducted please help me

order no : 3038582896
Waiting for operator confirmation recharge pending
anand prajapati222

Apr 8, 2017

Sub: Fraud through paytm through debit card

With ref previous email complaint & your ref complaint no:25242618 & 25655494 as discussed telephonic ally with you, I did not received any confirmation about my complaint till date. Many times I have talking telephonic ally at paytm customer care continuously from dated 31.03.2017 but at every times customer officer says that your queries are in progress and we have blocked account (paytm id 7718399919) of Rajkumar & Suresh Kumar whose have fraud with you of Rs 20000.00 through transaction ecom ############ paytm and also fraud order has cancelled.But when I ask about confirmation of action taken to return my money, he says that our senior would talk with you in 48 hours. Five days has passed in this way.
So kindly look the matter and take necessary action with my complain to return my money.
Anand Kumar-9456590222
eeujvn@gmail.com
Nasir khan766

i recharged rs 222.00 to my vodafone number
+91 9572495002
ShusantSingh820

Block for log in

My account is temporarily blocked from 2week.I called you but you does not give me a reply.
I have 100 in my paytm wallet.please unblock it

My paytm id - 7091562561
rajnishgne

Cancel product delivery

I had ordered O General AC from paytm. But delievered product had no remote and warranty card was also missing. I already paid the shipping charges while placing the order but i paid some extra money to courier boy for shipment.

Contact no- 7696006992
kamaldan87

sending money

Hi sir I have sent ₹400 to my friend's paytm wallet all the process has been finished and amount in my bank account has been deducted but it is not showing anything about transaction status thanks in advance regards Kamal 9849737904
ipkingraj

recharged with 303 for jio amount got deducted but recharge didn't received

Recharged with Rs303/- through debit card. Amount got deducted from bank but didn't received recharge.
abhijitghube

Apr 7, 2017

transfer amount doennot come in wallet

Hello
My mobile number is 9325688879 .My friend transfer amount 1900 from his mobile having number 8956889999 through paytm. The amount is deducted from his wallet and I received the message that the amount is transfered to your account.But it doesnot show in account. I have already launch the complaint to customer care through the option which is in the app they told me that if the amount will be transfer to your account whithin next 48 hours or it will be revert back to senders account.But didn't find in both the account ( Sender and My) and Its still 1 week is over.
So need your help.
Nasir khans

recharge unsuccessful

i recharged rs 222.00 to my vodafone number(+91 9572495002 ) with paytm web site using s.b.i on line banking . The money has been deducted from my account and the s.b.i refernce no is IG56604093 but the recharge was unsuccessful...please help me out
Mani2791

To cancel order

Please cancel my order.
Order id- 3033897974

Status is: payment confirmation awaited

To cancel order

nitul.jain123

Mobile Recharge not done

I have done Recharge on My Airtel No. Using Paytm But as per my discussion with Airtel Customer care recharge not done but Balance from my Paytm Wallet Deducted. My Paytm order no. is #3004911358 and it shows Payment Success. Pls Do needful to resolve the issue.

Nitul Jain

Mobile Recharge not done

Abhishek sakshi garg

order not delivered

on 19th march i ordered a product on paytm website. But till today i don't receive my order.
My order no. is #2935025185.i want my order very soon
Ravi Kumar 2001

Fraudulent behaviour by Paytm

I had never ever expected this service from Paytm side, Especially.It is so frustrating.

Earlier I am able to add money to Paytm wallet through my credit card and I used this money to book cabs and pay to merchants.

All of sudden, I am not able to add money to my Paytm wallet with my credit card and raised a complaint for the same at care@paytm.com

Initially, they mentioned that some customers are misusing the credit card by adding money to their wallets and then transferring them to Bank accounts and they have given a blog to check the same.

But till now, my Paytm account was never used to transfer money to any bank account. I am explaining the same to them but for the last one month, their executives are just making copy and paste of the solution without reading my mails properly ....
Also they are giving the phone number as 9643979797 to call for further issues and this number is an IVR used only to block your account.

There is no proper support from Paytm and I am really frustrated with their behaviour.

I want to file a Consumer case on them with their disgusting behaviour.
ajaysaxena

Apr 5, 2017

payment not received in my bank account

Transaction ID: 7914610194 dated: 19th mar'17.
I have not received this payment till date. Plz help.Ajay Saxena-9818399634, 011-64656448.
sandeep kumarsinha

Apr 4, 2017

money not recived my bank acount

i send money send to my paytm wallute to my bank acount my paytm no +91 9572495002
Date 3 apr.2017 but money not recived my bank acount
SperryCL2

Apr 4, 2017

Not getting my refund from last 2 monthe

In early month of Feb i ordered a prduct from PAYTM, product was open and used so i asked for return. Since then i havent recieved nether the product nor my payment. I have called customer care more than 15 time but they keep promising to return the money which i havent received yet.
I am so frustated with the false promises.
Please is there any forum where i can register complaint against them.
ravikeshprasad

Apr 3, 2017

money deduct problem

sir humne 31 march Time-13:32 Minute ko mobile recharge kiya tha but wo sucessfully nahi hua........so please help me..

Paytm order no----#3000409677

wallet id---8428313038 isss id per 31/- ka recharge kiye but not sucessfully raha

Paytm order no-#3000391868

Wallet id---8428214198 iss id per 100/- ka recharge kiye but not sucessfully raha

My Contact no--9504824518
kunveet sha

Apr 2, 2017

Hello Sir

Amount not adding wallet no_9572495002
My prboblem shortout pls

Nathella jewels - Nathella chit scam
    I am also enrolled in nathella gold chit and paid for last...
    SSC - Ssc je 2017
    Respected sir , I did not get Registration id and...
    www.abof.com - Refund still pending since 13 days
    I have ordered for few products including a pair of shoes...
    complaint board - Remove all complaints
    Unable to remove the complaints from complaintboard.in
    Payz App - Amount deducted from credit card buy neither loaded to...
    I have added 35000 Rs to my wallet from my credit card in...
    Nathella Jewellery - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...
    Mb.sapport upi - Transaction failure
    Failure transaction 23 /10 /2017 Failure Transaction...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Packet Not Delivered
    My packet RT317638489HK has not been delivered to me...
    Nathella - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...