paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Jawan Ram

Jan 13, 2017

Send money to mobile number not received and not add in wallet

Txn. I'd No 5141248849 Dec 31, 17.39 money sent to my other mobile number 94×××××763, Maine 5000 Rs mere dusre mobile number Jo uper lekhe hai per bheje. Yeh no. Mere bank account Link ke hai. Aaj tak yani 14 din ho gaye lakin paise nai to bank account me phunche ore nai dubara Paytm wallet me aaye, please mere paise kahan hai. Mene Kam se Kam 100 bar ticket vah complaint likha KAR bheje lakin app ki tarf se ek hi jebab aaya paise in number per bhej dehye to paise gayee kahan, please mere 5000 Rs pension ke paise hai, Jo school fees ke leyee mobile numbero ke theru bank account me bhejnee chayee they, Jo aaj tak nai melie,me ex serviceman huu isleay yeh paise passion ke yeh, mere ko behut jerurat hai.baki app khud samzdar ho.
Gurpyar oo7

Jan 13, 2017

Not credit amount in bank

I returned 5000 to my bank account dated dec31,2016
But the balance was not come in my bank account till now while 14 day ago
So please refund my balance 5000 immediately
kohrania05

transfer of money

Transfer of money
I m nilesh agarwal
I m subscriber of paytm
On 12jan I transfer 675 from paytm to bandhan bank 2 day are over but money has not been credited in bank
Transaction id:5527327278
Order I'd :2572571482

I request you pls help me my mobile no 9693205028 plzzz sir refund my money request u
md iftakhar

Jan 13, 2017

transfer to bank & not credited in account

paytm mobile number:-7549045132
email:-mdiftakhar464@gmail.com
Transferred to BankBank
Txn ID: 65091468432
Paytm Cash Txn ID 5312831173
Rs3500 has returned to the same bank account but balance is not credited in bank account and paytm wallet has debited
this is done 06-january-2017.neither credited to bank account nor paytm wallet yet.
so immidiately take response.
Arun Mittal 77

Money deducted from account but not updated in Paytm wallet

On25th of 2016 I made 2 entries of 9000 each from my Punjab National bank account and the money has been deducted from my account and not updated in my Paytm wallet. I'm continuously sending mails to Paytm but they are not replying me anything and the bank the money has been deducted from your account. Talk to Paytm we can't do anything because the money has been deducted. And sending 10 mails regarding the same they are not replying me. This is really useless digital India because there is no one to help us , some person suggested me to make complaint so I m doing let's see what happen.

Arun mittal
Punjab

Money deducted from account but not updated in Paytm wallet

Eden estates

Cheetting

Sir,mene railway ticket paytm se book kiyadha ,oh ticket cansal karne keliya Mene google me paytm number searchkiya thabi 9534213046 number mila unse bat kiyato usne bolaki oh paytm ac card number cod no sab liya phir merese kisika paytm ac per 26500 transfer karke liya
bibin123

cheated

Bought a product through paytm from quikr.. on 14th december ...i havent received my item. I paid5000 for the product through paytm. Where is my product.. Quikr... Paytm.. I want my money back.. I transferred the amount to 7564051989.. I want my money back.. Quikr have a lot of fake or fraud sites like this.. Why are they allowing these fraud ads in their site.. Its causing lot of people to enter in trouble.. Paytm should increase their buyer protection.. Or otherwise the buyer will loose their money and he will not get his product.

This is the link address from which i shopped: http://bangalore.quikr.com/Escrow/Apple-iPhone-7-Plus-True-Clone-USA-Version-ios10-128GB-iPhone-7-Plus-True-Clone-.-W0QQAdIdZ283614956
bibin123

refund

Yogita Moger

Jan 13, 2017

money transfer issue to bank

I had used return to bank option in Paytm but I have not received that money in bank account but money got deducted in paytm wallet.Money value which deducted is Rs.600.
I called customer care but there is no specific response.How can I get my money back.Please help.
Noor47

Payment transaction

I transferred Rs 4950.00 from Paytm account 9035000971 to my bank account and my amount deducted and still it showing status as pending. Kindly check and transfer it as earliest to my bank account as I need to do some payments. I have attached copy of my transaction.

Noor.

Payment transaction

Hamid Ansari

1500 rs. not added to my wallet

I have added 1500 rs. From my account to paytm wallet but it is not added in my wallet and 1500 rs. Is debited from my account. Mob. No. 8808880669
Please help..
Saurabh singh parmar

Refanded my money sbi bank account 32323511025

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Saurabh Singh" <ssparmar320@gmail.com>

Subject: Refanded money my bank account no.32323511025 sbi

Hello sir 8.1.2017 ko mainy apne paytm walet main bank account se rupaye dalen they mere sbi k bank account 32323511025 se rupaye Kat gaye hain or paytm walet main bhi rupaye nahi aaye. order no,2544780994-Rs-150, OR 2544829584-Rs-200, OR 2544874345-Rs-200, OR 2544903652-Rs-500, hain......
Order cancelled refanded to bank bataya hain....mera rupaye muje jaldi se wapas karo...
rajeshsharma2161

refund issue

refund issue payment deduct 25/12/2016
Rakesh kumar vishwakarma

Transfer of money

I m rakeshkumar
I m subscriber of paytm
On 27 dec I transfer 16000 from paytm to saraswat bank 16 day are over but money has not been credited in bank
Ref no 30001263626362112161862
Order no 2469198055
They paytm people are given me two ref no this is first ref no 636211216186
I request you pls help me
nan72india@gmail.com

money charged twice

I had used paytm to pay for the Uber ride. But I have been charged twice Rs 664.76 for the same travel. I have written to paytm multiple times. There is no response from them. Everytime we get a message ticket created sucessfully and after that there is no reply. There is no option in paytm to take a print of account statement.
Aradhna Gangwar

Money not transferred to bank account

I transferred 8000 rs from my paytm wallet to bank on 28 December 2016. The amount deducted from my paytm wallet but not yet credited in bank account. I complained u earlier also and u send me a mail with one reference no. I went to bank with that reference no. He told me and show me in his computer that the reference no u send is consist of that transaction that i transferred from bank to paytm ( money debit from account). Please don't misguide and send money to bank account

Money not transferred to bank account

sarika hirave

my money 2100 rupees is not add to my wallet

My mob.no.9850642879..mrs.sarika Hirave. I join to paytm and in my wallet is 2100 rupees Balance.after update paytm then again I login with paytm not In my wallet there is no balance2100 rupees...why......&what happen......? Where is my money 2100 rupees.......?
Wadke Pramod

LAND LINE BILL PAYMENT RECIPT NOT GETTING

I had paid bsnl landline bill from net banking on 8.1.2017 from corporation bank Paytm OTC no 6599048619
Please get clear my transaction ,Ihad not get Recived copy form bsnl
Email ID wadkep@gmail.com
Pramod K wadke
B.satyanarayana Singh

Jan 10, 2017

money not adding to my paytm or sbh account.

Sir! I am using to paytm on08-01-2017,that the amount was 14900 deducted my SBH account but there is not adding to paytm. So please refund My money. My email I'd bsnsingh04@gmail.com, date Of transaction 08-01-2017, mobile No 9492103323. Deduction amount 5000+4500+5000+200+200=14900 refund amount 14900.
Sonam Shukla

Refund

My phone number is 8317077908. I have refund 2500 rps to my Indian Bank account with order ID 2485107986, wallet order ID 5070380069 and bank transaction id 65083197915. I have refund 800rps to my SBI account with order ID 2484945077, wallet order ID 5070400813 and bank transaction id 65083197177. I did not get any refund amount and on calling customer care they are asking for card details but not once they asked about my phone number. Your service is getting on my nerves now, I am going to wait till Friday, look into it otherwise I am going to file the case against you guys and yes one more thing on saying that it's not written anywhere to tell card details to customer care, the guy said "tab apko rupay vapas nahi milega". Bravo guys!!!
Ps- I have done refund request on Dec 29th 2016.
pavan440

Jan 10, 2017

cash back on movies not received

I purchased 5000 rs of worth at central banglore. There is an offer of 400 cashback on movies if we pay using paytm. I paid it but still didnot receive the cash back. please help me with this.

My order iD :24010030601201744886
Anil Madhukar Sawant

Money Paid wrong IFSC Code

We pay 1000 money to Kale Ganpat Shankar SBI A/c No. but we filled wrong IFSC Code. This amount deducted my paytm but not received to customer Kale Ganpat Shankar. Please take step as possible as to return my money back.

My Email Id - sawantgunjan73@gmail.com

Mobile No. 9420366823

Date of Transaction 09/01/2017
dinesh waskar

Jan 10, 2017

dora classic jacquard design vest

Ref. 1.our purchase order no.2121408922 dt.12/10/2016
2. purchase of Dora classic jacquard design vest , 5 Pcs pack white (90 cm)
3. our Telecall request on 30/12/2016

we purchased the above mentioned Dora classic vest as per the details mentioned above.

* we are surprised to find that the product does not confirm to the original product available in the market & being currently used by me.

* we request u to pl look into the matter & arrange to pick up the above goods at yr earliest & refund the money Rs.504/- paid wide my PMC visa card.

Dinesh
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT yy

90!600!98!563

CARE. COM
Pikachoo

Jan 9, 2017

not refund money into bank account

I transferred money into my paytm wallet of number 94643750481 by internet banking of kotak mahindra bank but transfer failed anda message by paytm is sent to my number 9643750481 that your amount is refunded into your bank account but whe I checked t today there is no amount refunded into my account.
So i want to know what is the problem happens at your side.