paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Online customer care,,,, 9547008

Amount transfer problems

I am not sure what you think about this and the other hand

Amount faild issue

I sent money Rs. 14500/- in bits to my friend She didn't receive money. She had app but she is not using. Her PAYTM wallet not showing balance. But I get msg successful transaction id. What can I do for my money? She hadn't received yet. Pls help!!!!

Рls Нelр мe sir

Not adding money_ 7763032202. in my рауtm , message is coming that you are eligible for adding money from this card only recharge mobile, payment electric bill etc . Please solve the problem because I had already...

My Amount Diducted of my wallet

Pls rifund money number. 7321073351 Contact me sir
kundanjha114@gmail.com

My Amount dicected

But not ricevedy no- 7321073351
Wallet blnc debited - 99 pls sir help me call me sir
nainu

Mar 31, 2017

message and update not received about recharging

i have recharged my d2h and electricity bill but i didn't get any message and update on paytm that my recharge is done and my money is also deducted so please check what the problem is otherwise i please want money return
Shyam0619

Mar 31, 2017

Mere bank se paise kaat gye hai or mobile recharge nhi hua

My account no-9958575475 my name shyam Maine recharge kiya tha bank se paise kaat gye hi or recharge hua nhi hai order no-2999451965
Gautampandey122

Faild money

Not adding money +91 7321073351
in my paytm , message is coming that you are eligible for adding money from this card only recharge mobile, payment electric bill etc . Please solve the problem because I had already given to you complaint , only adding money is not successful.
Gautampandey122

Fails money

Not adding money in my paytm ,
No_ 7321073351
Arunjha254

My Transaction is Failed

my mobile number is 8601189835. i tried to pay my bill Rs 358 but txn. was failed and
i tried customer care number +918948371630 but no solution..
pls help me to get my money...
,+*+*+**

transaction is fail

My problem is solved .
My 2000 debit wallet money is refunde
Thanks customer care no 9068573540..

Panding Issue

I jolly saju have recently lost about 45000 rupees from my SBI savings account. I did not receive any information or OTP messages about these transactions.

Transaction issues

I jolly saju have recently lost about 45000 rupees

Transaction issues

I jolly saju have recently lost about 45000 rupees number - 9546698392
from
AnilSingh4653

Mar 30, 2017

My Transaction is Failed

i tried customer care number +918948371630 but no solution..
pls help me to get my money..
prem3685

Mar 26, 2017

Bill payment issue

1. Dear Sir,

I paid bill through Paytm wallet on 15th feb-2017 payment debited in my account
Paytm refference id :Your Order No is2753440279 11:42 am , Feb 15 2017 still not added in my reliance account

Mobile Number : 9381333355

Payment of Rs. 340 received by Paytm !Your Order No is2753440279
11:42 am , Feb 15 2017Your transaction is successful.
Google Play Recharge
Google Play Recharge CodeGoogle Play Recharge Code
Promo Code
GOOGLEPLAY
Applied
Success. Your cashback of Rs 34 will be credited within 24 hours.
Rs 340
Your order is successful

2. Dear Paytm,

iam not received any confirmation mail from your end dont play regarding that payment 340rs so many times i send mail pls call my mobile number

3. Inline image 1

Error showing

4. Dear Prem,

Greetings from Paytm!

We are happy to assist you.We understand that you are unable to apply the promocode. we would like to inform you that kindly coordinate to Google Play's customer support. Should you need any further assistance, let us know.

Note:- You can go through the given link support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp

If you have any queries or concerns, you can also call us on 9643979797.

Paytm Care

Disclaimer: Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications.

5. Finally they are cheeting
chinmaya_tutu

Unauthorised Money withdrawal

There was a fraudulent withdrawal from Rs 14990 from my SBI card for payTM. This was done by someone calling from phone # 7631791419. Please help me in getting the reversal for the amount done.

Niranjan Behera
rankesh.sinha@gmail.com

Refund not given

I booked online ticket for 8 passengers. my no.7765819073 According to the offer I got 1000 cashback against the order ID. The condition for the offer was that the total amount should be more than 5000. My order amount was above 12000. Now I cancelled the ticket for just 1 passenger and remaining will travel. Still they deducted my 1000 Rs cashback while giving refund. There policy clearly states that refund will be deducted if the order is cancelled which in this case is not. Only 1 passenger is not travelling. and the total amount is still above 10000. THe offer expired a long back but I had sent them the proof of their other orders for the same but they denied outright. If cashback of 1000 is against the whole order how can they deduct it while I cancelled for 1 and the total amount is still above 10K. Order ID is 2528487561
help me sir.7765819073
Sumit Mohod

Free Coupons not received

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have placed Order for Chevera Black Aviation Sun Glass+Free Coupons on dated 03/18 (order number 2930416441). This has been delivered to me today dated 03/23.

In The courier I have just received Sun Glass and Free Coupons are missing. Kindly guide me about Free Coupons which I was suppose to get.

Sumit Mohod
sumitmohod1@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017

Sir mera paytm custmer care banker baat ki Aur 19999 ka ferod ker diya

Sir Kal morning me mujse kisi ne paytm ka customer care banker baat ki Aur mere account se 19999 rupey nikal liye plz sir Mujko call kijiye .my no. 9466618070.Sir plz mere problem solve ker do. Plz call kero
Kakani Deepthi Amulya

Mar 15, 2017

my account withdrawn amount Rs.2900/-

Datawind company Tablet purchasing but damage of battery complaint to datawind company addressed and online complaint inbetween incoming call phone no.918877730379 problem asked Iwill return amount please given card number and phone and one time password no.315852 Mobile No.919481249112 one time password for online purchase of Rs.2900.00 at PAYTM thru State Bank Debit Card ending no.1840 message received Dont share this with anyone time 06.28:50 pmTodayand my acccount debited amount Rs.2900/-and my SBI A/C NO. 30059620558. Name. K.PRABHAKAR Branch SBI MRL MANALI Chennai. ..
soham karnawat

Mar 14, 2017

amount not transfered from paytm to my bank account

i just want to trasnfer my balance of paytm wallet to my bank account.
but amount deducted from my paytm wallet and not yet reached to bank
the most confusion thing is that paytm didn't asked my bank account no.
and i dont know in whose account that money is credited
srimayee dash

pending transaction

I did a transaction of Rs 4712 on 09.03.2017 at 00:03 AM from my paytm wallet to my SBI account. But the transaction is still pending. Its a important transaction so i need it to be either successful or a failure. So that i can proceed accordingly.
Please look through the matter. I have raised 3 tickets but there is no response till now.
wallet transaction id : 7575076630
srimayee dash

pending transaction

I did a transaction from my wallet to my SBI account on march 9 at 00:03 am. The transaction amount was Rs.4712. The transaction is still showing pending. The need the transaction to be either a success or a failure so that i can proceed accordingly. The wallet transaction id is 7575076630. Please look through the complaint as soon as possible.
Rajeshmadhavi

Mar 12, 2017

Deduction of money from bank account without my permissionsir,

On 24/02/2017 at about 3.00pm I noticed that Rs. 7,854.00 vide transcation SBIPG 022414908236seasonfashion_PayTM SBIPG & 4,893.00 vide transcation OTHPG 377185 PAYTM NOIDA was deducted from my bank account number without my knowledge and permission. I did not made any payment to anybody but Rs. 7,854.00 & 4,893.00 Total of Rs 12747/- has been deducted from my account though Paytm intentionally. I have lodge complaint through paytm customer care number on the same day itself i.e 24/02/2017 but no any action taken by paytm officials till now. I request you to take neccesary action in this regard or atleast a return reply ragrding progress of the case may be appreciated please.

My paytm account registered mobile number is 8122873527.