paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

RahulJain7812733

May 14, 2017

froud person o paytm dont shaare our atm deetaailss

I purchased sony xperia xa dual mobile on 27/04/2017 from paytm website. Order id is 3143787279. After the delivery I have requested for the replacement for the mobile which i bought from paytm website due to the problems in it. I have explained the problems i am facing with the mobile which i bought from from paytm website from the date of delivery itself. Simply paytm have kept the status " Your request for replacement accepted successfully " in my order page till last day ( return/replacement period got expired). But today paytm has changed it to " Return request rejected ". Am i looking like a fool for paytm??? I have paid and bought the mobile from your paytmwebsite and Paytm is responsible for delivering the genuine product. But paytm have sent me a refurbished/used mobile it seems. I have explained all the issues with the images representing those issues clearly through email to the person who has contacted me with email from paytm. But simply paytm has rejected the replacement request. It shows that paytm is a cheap and fradulent website. I invested my hard earned money by beleiving paytm is a genuine and worthy shopping website. I don't know what to say more than this. Really paytm has disappointed and frustrated me a lot. I want the genuine reason for the rejection of my replacement request. Also need the cashback which paytm shown me at the time of purchase. Till now cash back has not not added to my wallet. I need the replacement for the mobile which i bought from paytm. I don't want my hard earned money to be a playing thing for paytm by sending me a worst product. I went to the sony service center and enquired about the problems which i am facing, they told me that it must be the motherboard problem. You just think why i need to buy a problematic mobile from your website paytm with my hard earned money????
I need the replacement or i need the refund for the mobile which i bought from paytm. Till now i am unable to use that mobile because of the problems in it. Paytm must act responsibly in resolving my problems soon. I hope paytm will take necessary steps to resolve my issues....... I request you to kindly help me in this case....
Ajay Kumar Chaudhury

May 14, 2017

Balance in my paytm account becomes zero

My Paytm balance was till yesterday 13/05/2017 was RS 314/- and today while recharging my Mobile my paytm balance shows Zero reverse back my money immediately my mobile no is 8707272519
Namrata Karak

May 14, 2017

Didnot received my money back

My complaint reference no is 29210973 i hve 3440 in my old ac....i wnted to transfer dat balance in my current ac with da no 7407097056....even after sendung da screen shot in ur email id nd passing of 48 hrs i didnot recived back my money.....if u can do it dan do....nd if u dont wnt to return da balance clearly say dat....
VETRIVCN

May 13, 2017

Request for replacement rejected by paytm

taxiraj43

Payment made to DishTV

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for the support extended, after the incident I was very afraid to use Internet Banking, Credit Card Payment, Paytm or any kind of Internet payment facility. But after you prompt support I have regained my confidence back.
I would also like to thank HDFC Bank, Dish TV

Contact no - 7295060474
vyommaitreya

Payment Pending

I began a transaction to book a movie on PayTM. I didn't have enough balance in my wallet so I added some money and when I opened it, it said my payment was pending. I can't fond a way to cancel that order or to make the payment for the same. Please rectify.

Payment Pending

pat0007kajja

May 12, 2017

AMOUNT WRONGLY CHARGED

I was trying to pay the Airtel broadband amount of 1263/- but its was some error with your application, I tried several times after that i send my money to bank and i done the recharge with another application (Freecharge), Next day i got message from the bank that i got deducted 1263/- from paytm and i contacted with Airtel but they are telling that they did'nt received any double payment so kindly check and refund my money back....

Anees
syedanees15@gmail.com..
pat0007laka

May 12, 2017

money not recived my bank acount

Especially.It is so frustrating.

Earlier I am able to add money to Paytm wallet through my credit card and I used this money to book cabs and pay to merchants.

All of sudden, I am not able to add money to my Paytm wallet with my credit card and raised a complaint for the same at care@paytm.com

Initially, they mentioned that some customers are misusing the credit card by adding money to their wallets and then transferring them to Bank accounts and they have given a blog to check the same.

But till now, my Paytm account was never used to transfer money to any bank account. I am explaining the same to them but for the last one month, their executives are just making copy and paste of the solution without reading my mails properly ....
Also they are giving the phone number as 9643979797 to call for further issues and this number is an IVR used only to block your account.

There is no proper support from Paytm and I am really frustrated with their behaviour.

I want to file a Consumer case on them with their disgusting behaviouma
rohitkumar85685656

May 11, 2017

failll transtrastion

8/02/2017 ko sbi bank to other bank a/c fund transfer kiye per wo fund Rs 5000 ( five thousand rupees only) transfer ONE 97 COMMUTATION
AUR SBI transaction NO - ############
PLZ CHEEK AND TRANSFER TO MY A/C 32721771976

SUBMITTED SBI BANK A/C DETAI
rohitkumar85685656

May 11, 2017

money refunded

Order id : 9442060054

I received weird error from paytm after transferring 500 rs paytm cash to my bank account and now the money is gone and is under success status in passbook section, and is not even showing in my bank. Normally the process takes instantly to happen and reflect in my bank account, but this time paytm screwed up. What should i do? I tried calling their customer care number but they don't even have an option to talk directly to customer service executive regarding this issue. However i raised a ticket in paytm app. Hope this gets resolved soon. And please be careful while transacting on paytm. It's not always as convenient as it sounds. For me 500 rs is not a big thing, but for someone else it might be
AUR SBI transaction NO - ############
PLZ CHEEK AND TRANSFER TO MY A/C 32721771976

SUBMITTED SBI BANK A/C DETAI
aditishashin17

Deduction of Rs.9998/-

I got a call from one lady saying "i m calling from ICICI bank team up with Shopping India". She asked my Debit card details. I was at work and thought it is a genuine call from Customer Care. Hence replied.
Transaction Date 8.05.2017 done Via Paytm
Numbers were: 9911418904 (Name: Ashok); Rajesh and some lady (07065782952); 09990057959 (Name: Ratanakar)

Please advice what best can be done to get my money back.
responce

charging transaction charge

N ow they are charging transaction charge

Copy/Past the below link in your browser

khurana store

no response

from last ten days iam calling but no response nobody is there to solve the problem i am having a store in dehradun i am having money in paytm but cannot use because they dont have forms of exceeding my limit
Nasir10

money tefund

Again complaint
I had added Rs 1000 to my paytm wallet from my bank on Wednesday 24/4/2017 at 9:15 pm. I got the confirmation ID no. 3132905831 from you. I pay to aircel mobile Rs 100/- with ID no. 3132984909 dated 24.04.2017 9:29 pm & BSNL Rs. 546/- with ID no. 3132957752 dated 24.04.2017 9:29 pm. Now balance to be Rs. 354/- in pass book but the balance is Zero. Though I didn't use the money the balance is "0" what does this mean. I also call to customer care but iva never connect to any customer care.
So my money refund earliest otherwise I will be complaint to cosumer court. Reply me or call me.
My mobile no. is 9549360786 Nasir Hussain.
email ID is- hussainnasir03@gmail.com
rohittandan5856856

money refunded

On 15/04/17 order (order no.3086596397) a Paradise AC with full payment to Paytm on faith of company but Defective AC send by Paytm on 25/04/17 (serial no.704VMP0037), several times I have complained, they replied by mail on 27/04/17, 30/04, 01/05 & 02/05/17 that within 48-72 hours resolve your problem. as per his terms- defective product return within 7 days. After 7days he send mail we closed the matter now you contact with dealer. Is it justify? To stop this type of problem with general public I want a justice. all related documents are attached. Mail id. smarajitnaha@gmail.com
On 10th June 2016 after waiting for cashback, i wrote a complaint mail about cashback, against which i received the mail back from PayTM stating that:

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for shopping with us.

This is with regards to the concern which you have registered with Paytm against the order number 1791441924.

I certainly understand your concern and offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that as I have checked and found that you have placed the order on EMI and in EMI cases cashback of Rs.4648 will be credited once the return policy of your product is over.

We hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let us know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Thanks and regards,
Paytm Care

After this i recieved a call from customer care team stating that being the product is on EMI, the cash back will be provided once the EMI tenure is over, seeing the resolution quite logical, I agree and waited for the period of EMI completion, now when i asked customer care team to process my cashback, they denied saying that i did not applied promo code while purchasing.

This is really a shocking and fraudulent statement. Of the promocode did not applied, then why such mail and communication was amde earlier, i could have cancelled my order or anything.

Now i want to drag them to consumer court if the resolution is not provided upto the mark.

Rahul Jain
ashokes4745

fail orderred

want to file a complain that my friend transfer a amount of ruppee 600 to my patm account but the amount is deducted from his wallet but not transferred in my wallet. His number is (7027003100: punit tewatia) i want that you will take an action about this or i never use your app or suggest people and my friend for not to use it.
Vishvender tewatia (8053447630)
Rs. 389 is missing from my wallet as i had checked last night my wallet had Rs. 3380 and this noon i did a transaction of Rs 500 and now my wallet shows Rs. 2491. Tried calling their Customer Care but it doesnt connect their executive. I want my money back and i want their executive to call me on my number 9637870300-Nikhil Haran.
Most their numbers are not working and the ID mentioned on the site info@one97.com, i have tried mailing there but it is not delievred. Regional office of mumbai is busy all the time and Bangalore says the number is wrong.
ashokes4745

fail orderrr

Transaction id 6752755522 i used paytm scan option at shop owner having mobile number 9961721584. Amount debited from my account but shopkeeper claimed he didn't get and i gave cash. I approached paytm and they told refund given to shopkeeper. Shopkeeper claims he didn't get refund. I asked paytm to provide proof and date of refund to shopkeeper. They are not providing. For this refund of 74 i have spent more than rs 300 so far. I need refund and compensation
I m ordered dress from paytm of rs1200. I order green colour dress n received blue, n quality of that product is very poor. When i want to cancelled that product after delivery but status of that product showing me shifted, but i already received that product. But i done so much mailed then after 10 -15 days it's showing delivered thn i request for return. But thy reply me return rejected. How can they refused my return. L don't want that product more. It's totally paytm system delay to return that order request from my side. Please help me in this to fight against paytm service.
Samrudhi patil
Ph no 8888198605
sanjaukhan58568

Money Not Added In Wallet
kindly
return my 1780/- which u get paid the day before yesterday ,
i booked a train ticket though paytm nd 1780/- deducted frm my account but i didn't get any mail and msg for booking not even a trnsaction id and pnb no . return my 1780/ - as soon as possible...

your customer care ############ & 7256812662 and also contacted them via email (care@paytm.com) and raised a ticket # 24532462 to cancel the order but without any succes..
sanjaukhan58568

Money Not Added In Wallet

kindly help
return my 1780/- which u get paid the day before yesterday ,

rohitkumar85689856

failll transtrastion

m bank of baroda credit card holder from my credit card (No ################) amount of 8100 /-deducted on 04 may 17 at 10:40 am, that was unauthorized transaction. From customer care i got information that transaction was made for paytm mobile services. This transaction was not done by me and the transaction was done without my permission. Plzzz cancel the transaction and revert it...
Card no is ################
Rahul singh
rohitkumar8568856

hello sirr

4 times payment made from my sbi account through paytm on 8 and 9 april 2017, which was not done by me. So i want know about transaction detail of 8 and 9april 2017 and uses of transaction.
Deta collected from my sbi transaction statement is:
Transaction description :othpg565780, othpg735239, othpg567169, othpg988564
I request to these all transaction not done by me, so please resolve my problem...
mathorrr8787585

fail orderr

purchased a dsantech camcoder through paytm from the seller santosh technology (Delhi) and the material has become faulty within the warranty period. I tried reaching the seller through the phone number mentioned on the invoice but that phone no. Doesn't exist. Also tried calling paytm customer care but that no. Is also wrong. How can i get the replacement of the product?
Is paytm fooling the customers by giving the wrong information?
Also the seller, when seToday I t tried to book a rail ticket on IRCTC via paytm gateway, but the transation failed and payment not received by IRCTC and my money got debited from my bank a/c please refund my money back.

transaction no- PUR/PTM*IRCTC/NOIDA/PTM*IRCTC/Seq No 450597
please refund it to my external bank a/c as early possiblearched is a software development company and not an actual seller. Please suggest what can be done?
ashok6464

money refund

today we have make payment of rs 211 to cng pump at nh8 @ 09.23 am. Transaction id is 10094035494.
But amount not reflect in cng pump account and last we have to pay cash.
We are waiting there 15 to 20 min but amount not reflect in his account, then we have call to customer care but iva never connect to any customer care.

So kindly refund my amount in my wallet - rs 211

Pls help.
mathor748787585

hello sir

Paytm Mobile Solutions — Debit in my account

1 Review
Na Nagaraj Veeraiah on May 6, 2017 Submit a Complaint
Good morning all,

My name is nagaraj veeraiah and the phone number is 9884081742. I have been charged almost 6999.09 from my icici account. Account no : ############. I have given the below details when it is charged and the transaction details. Please do look at this issue and refund my money as soon as possible.

1. On 24/01/2017 i was charged 518.53 and the transaction id ############
2. On 02/02/2017 i was charged 418 and the transaction id ############
3. On 08/02/2017 i was charged 501.80 and the transaction id ############
4. On 09/03/2017 i was charged 96.0 and the transaction id ############
5. On 29/12/2016 i was charged 3500 and the transaction id ############
6. On 05/06/201 i was charged 1959.09 and the transaction id ############.

All the transaction are been done with out my knowledge. I have already sent lot of mail and no response till now. Are you gonna look this issue and resolve my issue or you want me to put this in consumer forum?

I have already went to t nagar office and met mr. Karthik regarding this issue and he said he will fix in 2 days but till now you are debiting
From my account.
ranjanthakur555855@gmail.com

failll transtrastion

I have transferred paytm wallet rs. 683/-to my account on dt. 01.05.17. My paytm wallet is debited but my bank account is not credited yet wen spoke. To the customer care dry jst put ur calls to hold for hours.. No proper solution is given they kp tellin 24 hrs it will be credited to my account its been a week its still not credited...in every mail dry need some data.. Aftr giving also dey kp askin sumtin or d odr no 3166734625 this order has been failed and i have transpfer my money paytm wallet to my bank account transaction id is ################ paytm is big time fraud. Kindly check wthr u can arrange to resolve my issue...

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...