paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Mukesh Reddy

Jul 15, 2019

Amount sent to wrong number, but the receivers number is switched off to contact to ask for refund.

Amount sent to wrong number, but for refund I tried calling back the number but the number is switched off.

Mahesh50079

Jun 10, 2019

Transaction done to wrong number

Paytm transaction done to a wrong number money is not getting refunded

I transferred money to this wrong number Paytm number 8951903922

My Paym linked number is 7760007556

Transaction done to wrong number Transaction done to wrong number

maruti ingaleshwar

May 15, 2019

not picked up by bus

Kindly note that the i had booked a ticket from BANGALORE TO MARGAO thru paytm on saturday i.e on 11th of may 2019. and my PNR number is 29547589. my bus was scheduled at 10.20 pm and i was there at 10.00 pm and i was caling driver as i had got the number from paytm to know where the bus has reached as it was raining a bit. but the driver didnt pick my call despite calling for many times. then i had called jalhalli cross travel agent to know the bus location he told me the bus has reached yeswantpur and will come in half an hour. i waited and then again after half an hour i was calling driver he didnt pick up the call. and when i called office again they said the bus has already left and reached tumkur ,so i was unable to board the bus. so now i want my refund back . please help me with this as soon as possible.

waiting for your reply .

regards,
maruti Ingaleshwar
Md Manawwar Alam

May 15, 2019

Not delivered but saying No such consignee at given address

I didn't receive any call or they didn't come to deliver but the status update as no such consignee at given address
Please help me its argent i need
My waybilk no 36271650096
Jaydev Manu

May 10, 2019

Ticket payment declined but amount deducted

I made a payment for ticket in Indigo Airlines through paytm. The transaction declined but amount got deducted. Transaction ID is QPT27528090689
S.JAYARAM

Apr 14, 2019

Fraudulent transactions

Fraudulent transactions.

I got a call from phone no. 7572034853 by one Kunal Sharma Emp. ID 28205 of Citi Bank on 10/04/2019 at about 2.30 pm, telling that the reward points in my credit card can be transferred as money to my credit card a/c and has asked for the credit card details and OTP. He has transferred the following amounts to PAYTM fraudulently. Rs 1452 Rs 3405 & Rs 4805 through my credit card.

I request you to refund the amounts to my credit card no.
################ and check on such fraudsters.

S. Jayaram

Mar 29, 2019

PAYTM - No Response over Customer Care or Email ID - Money not refunded

I have not received my refund amount in my PAYTM on cancellation of ticket in IRCTC. I received email from IRCTC that money is refunded on 15th March. On trying to reach PAYTM , always they say due to technical issues agent is not able to connect. No email to reach them as well.
Reference number received from IRCTC :
Refund reference no:190313100625062215 (Rs.1500)
Refund reference no:190313790224924449 (Rs.1500)
Why Paytm has not added refund amount to my wallet yet ?

Vijayaraj
EMAIL : [email protected]
Rajesh.isaral

Jan 7, 2019

Payment not received to bank account

I have transferred RS.5000 on 4/1/2019, in the Paytm account showing ' Bank transfer pending'.

My business register mobile number is 9108024198

Payment not received to bank account

sonee2412

Jan 5, 2019

Fraud calls in the name of paytm

Hello Team,

I received a message on my number as:

Congrats! You Won 1st Prize Maruti Alto K10 In New Year In Paytmmall .This Is Valid For Today For Registration Contact On:7463893575 T&C #Paytm Karo.

When I called them back, they are asking for the money to transfer in the name of MD of PayTM mall. As I told them that this is fraud and I am going to register a complaint against you, they swear and disconnected.

Please take some action as they are making fool of others and making money illegaly.

dhanusoftin

Jan 3, 2019

Poor Delay in service and Not allowing to Cancel Order

I have ordered Fastag from Paytm on 14th December 2018. At that time they said my order will be delivered by 2nd January 2019. However after 5 days since I didn't receive anything from them I approached them and raised a complaint (Complaint Number: 103174968) as to what is happening on my order. They said it is under process, then I asked but no information on my Car is not being asked till now then how will you process the fastag, then they said they will send us the link and asked me to send to documents to their email which I promptly did it on 22nd December 2018 and even got an acknowledgment that they have received the documents and they are working closely on it and will provide me a solution at the earliest. I also told them that I will be out of country from 26th to 31st December if there are any queries then please call immediately to resolve it before I go out of country.

When I came back I saw a message from them which is sent on 27th December stating that they have tried reaching me and since I am not reachable they are closing my query without any resolution. This was done purposefully because I have told them very clearly that from 26th to 31st I am out of India and they purposefully waited till 26th and on 27th they have sent this message.

After seeing the message I immediately called their customer care number 18007026480 and spoke to Mr. Ravi and also raised a complaint (Complaint Number: 101856518). First he told me that since I have not shared the documents the order is on hold and will process it once he receives the document. Then when I said I have already sent the documents on 22nd, he put me on hold for 10 minutes checked it and then told that he has received the document and he will ensure he will put this on fast track mode and will be dispatched as soon as possible. This he said on 31st December and have received an email on that day also.

Now when I am checking the status on 3rd January 2019, the status shows order placed and it will be dispatched to me on 19th January 2019. Firstly they are delaying it on their own due to which I am not able to use the fastag and avail discount which Paytm claimed that they will give if I order it through Paytm for this financial year. Now they are not allowing me to cancel the order as the order was placed under no-cancellation policy which leaves me with no option of waiting till they send it and be under their mercy. I am requesting your good office to please look into it and I also believe that there should be some proper mechanism to track these kind of poor services and fraud services which they are doing through online and cheating customers unnecessarily. Please provide me with a solution.
Jeevan L

Dec 13, 2018

Waiting for refund

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing this email regarding the failed transaction of an amount which was debited from my account and was not credited to the beneficiary account. The transaction status shows as failed and the amount would be refunded within 48 hours of transaction where as its been more than 48 hours and I still didn't get my refund.

Please find below the details of the transaction

Account Name: Jeevan L Poojari
Transaction Type: UPI
UPI transaction Id ############
Date of Transaction: 10-December-2018
Transaction Status: Failed

When inquired in UPI they are asking to contact the branch and when contacted the branch they are asking to contact UPI.

When trying to contact your customer care they will keep you on hold for 15 to 30 minutes and disconnect the call with out answering. (Worst customer service)

Please take this complaint seriously on priority and do the needful of refunding my amount

Thanks and regards,
Jeevan
ShubhaJavagal

Dec 7, 2018

UPI transaction not reflecting in the account

I had to get a return amount from a online shopping site to my Paytm account linked to my SBI account through UPA payment. I have checked with both Paytm and the shopping site. They have processed it. It's SBI holding the transaction for some insane reason. I need the money back.

UPI transaction not reflecting in the account

raju_balat

Dec 1, 2018

Refund Amount Rs. 37,367

I have paid Gold pass registration fees of Rs. 37487/- for open Source India event through my SCB credit card. Last month, I got the Standard Chartered credit card Bank statement and it has mentioned that two times Rs. 37487 was deducted.

Regarding this, I contacted the Open Source India event coordinator and they confirmed that the amount is paid twice from my credit card. Then they revised the amount to paytm (see the below mail) but I haven’t yet received the amount. Since it is almost one month is over, I request you to do the needful at the earliest. If you need any clarifications, please reply to this mail or call me at: 9900541576.

N.B: Your customer care numbers won’t help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
B Thangaraju

From: Aman Kumar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:28 PM
To: Rama Jha
Cc: Accounts; Relations; Niraj Sahay
Subject: Re: OSI 2018-Knowledge Partner and talk proposal -reg.

Refunded..

From: Aman Kumar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:10 PM
To: Rama Jha
Cc: Accounts; Relations; Niraj Sahay
Subject: Re: OSI 2018-Knowledge Partner and talk proposal -reg.
Dear Rama, We have received these two payments, So please confirm which order no. i'm going to refund.

Refund Amount Rs. 37,367

Atul Pahlazani

Nov 9, 2018

Fake paytm offers

I had ordered a laptop worth 45k on 12th June for which there was promised 2500 cash back offer on using ICICI credit card within 120 days or by31st oct,
Obviously I never received it nor a single info regarding it.

I tried to contact them many times (>50) but no response till date!!

I raised multiple tickets but for the resolution I just got the TnCs which they are supposed to adhere.
But such a lame sense of support they have that without understanding anything they just give some bullshit and close it off as if nothing happened.

I'll take this thing to law very seriously as e-commerce crime to lure customers by giving fake written promises with no proper updates or support facility and ultimately abandoning their customers high and dry.

They can't be trusted, please take away ur money from their wallet or bank ASAP.
Manojrock

Oct 31, 2018

Water bill paid in paytm but in the service provider website it shows not paid

Paid in paytm but in service provider website it shows not paid the transaction id is 6379275072
Manojrock

Oct 31, 2018

Water bill paid in paytm but in the service provider website it shows not paid

Paid in paytm but it shows in service provider website it shows not paid
Ravendra Kumar Gupta

Oct 27, 2018

Paytm mall fraud products

Paytm is fraud. I bought a gas stove from Paytm mall with Order No. 6265184856. The product arrived. that was not described/displayed in the images. and it has it’s edges knife sharped. during unpacking wife got cuts in her hand. when I i applied to return. return is rejected by paytm. I tried to reach out on given numbers (01204606060, 01133776677) for 7–10 days continuous we were getting IVR that “dear customer be online. your call is on hold all are support executives are on support with other customers.” on a long call we waited to get executive was 98 minutes without any success. we made such 100 calls. I never got any call back
so it proves that Paytm are fraud.

I would suggest folks to refrain from buy anything from paytm mall to avoid problems after purchase.

I am also going to close my Paytm wallet . Who know one day thay steal all my money. and I may not able to complain to anybody at paytm.
somya satpathy21

Oct 20, 2018

Order not received

This is wrt order number 6247017272.

There were 2 bedsheets which I ordered for 598rs. I only received one bedsheet on 16th Oct’18, however the bill on the package showed 2 items. After connecting to the xpressbess customer care they asked me to connect with paytm directly. however even after calling 15 times [each with waiting time more than 8 mins] I got no response. I also raised a ticket on paytm and suddently today I am not able to view my ticket as well. This is extremely frustrating. Also now since its been 4 days of order status “delivered”patym states that they can not help me. Should sue the idiots who are for customer care support. No one picks the call, no response and no responsibility at all.
Ani K Sharma

Aug 6, 2018

Amount sent to wrong number

2 Reviews
BharatKumar putta on Aug 6, 2018 Mark as Resolved
Phone/Mobile Number: 9931323331
Transfer ID: 19988753122 & 19988871985

I am wrongly transferred amount of Rs.750 to mobile no: 9931323331, he is not picking call, I raised a service request/complaint to paytm, they also tried calling from their end, he is not receiving their calls, still they are not reverting the payment from backend, if its genuine transaction, he would picked call answered them, also he is in Delhi, I am in Ludhiana.

Please do the needfull.

I called the sender, he agreed, he recieved 1800 and he took confirmation of my number nd name, i dont see paytm contacted him on this, he can be reached on alternate no also 8360771084. why paytm is so irresponsible, can talk to him right, hetold, he dont know how to send money back, paytm can reverse from backend taking his consent.

I am really disappointed paytm is not taking any initiative to resolve this, gave me a free suggestion to file a police complaint, what bullshit is this, at least talk to sender and revert from back end. You are requested please freeze his paytem account immediately.

Amount: Rs. 750/-
Date and time of the transaction: 06/08/2018 at 02:26 PM
Transaction ID: 19988753122 & 19988871985

Anil Kumar
Sanjay N

Jul 10, 2018

illegal transation from my debit card from PAYTM

HI,
I have been loosing my money from Debit card which was shared with PAYTM for only one transaction and PAYTM is using my debit card which is illegal and every 3 days it is taking 1000 form my account and it is been 7000 now and I reported an issue with Payrm with complaint number 74998225 but still no action has been taken care. I don't know where to go now? any suggestions?
Shylesh Jain

Jun 11, 2018

Duplicate products

We had ordered for Apple Mac Book woth 1,42,000/- on paytm. To our surprise we have received a different used piece with all accessories missing in it and defective body. We have placed a complain on 31st of May 2018 for returns / replacement and following every day twice regarding the status. There is no revert from them and today is 15th day product still lying in our place. This company is doing a big fraud and request all not to buy any high value products online and suffer

Worst company experience in life and commit not to buy any products from paytm in future.

Duplicate products

Shanmughakani S

Jun 8, 2018

Lost money

Sir/ madam
I have lost 500rs from my paytm wallet I logged out and logged in then suddenly my wallet balance was 0
Pls help me to solve this problem
Shubha.n

Jun 5, 2018

Flagged my account and not allowing to place any orders

I'm using Paytm after a year and when I try to order it is showing your account is flagged for very high number of returns and cancellations.Till now I have transacted so much on paytm and just for some 1 or 2 returns .I din't expect this .Very much disappointed.

Flagged my account and not allowing to place any orders

Mokshtih S R

May 30, 2018

CASH BACK ISSUE

CASH BACK OF 100 RUPEES IS NOT YET CREDITED TILL NOW. THE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED ON MAY 27TH (12:59 PM) AND NOW ITS 30TH .

ORDER NUMBER :5233184085
Varshitha M

May 17, 2018

Payment Refund Issue

Hi All,

I have ordered 3 mobile in PayTM on 10th May worth 96,000 rupees approximately and as soon as I placed the order all the three orders have been cancelled, I was shocked at that point of time. I contacted the customer care regarding this issue and the reason they gave for the cancellation is the order is out of stock. Thats really wierd because if one order is out of stock then its ok I can understand but all the 3 orders? Serioulsy Paytm? Then its already 17th May and I still didn't get my money back. So, I again contacted Paytm and this time replied saying that they have already initiated the refund from their end and its bank's resposibility now. Later I contacted the bank but the bank reverted saying that it is all on paytm and we can not do anything at this point of time. So, this is ridiculous and right now I don't know what to do and whom to contact :( also it is not even a small amount.

Varshitha M

TCS PF TRANSFER - Unsettled Provident fund
    Hello Team, I sent my PF withdraw forms to TCS trust on...
    DST-INSPIRE - login problems
    Sir i forgot my password and cannot reset it
    Home Load - Interest and EMI
    Hi, I have taken Home Loan A/c. 00000038317022094, Loan...
    Hathway - Worst CC Team executive aaproach
    I'm writing this mail to bring your notice,i'm...
    PAYTM3024646 - Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYTM3024646
    I had got a call from HDFC Customer care stating that they...
    office of the commiosner - echallen
    on 5th of july while going near to my place for filling...
    ICICI - improper deduction Rs. 600/- against Fastage toll charges
    I have using Fastag ICICI services for payment of Toll...
    IRCTC - MISUSE OF ATM CARD
    I am Mrs. Chamala Sachin Dhepe from Solapur (Maharashtra)...
    Vijay Tv - We want RADHAKRISHNAN
    Ne other serial telecast panu panama po.. Ana engaluku...
    Sis - Misbehave of security
    In Safdarjung hospital super speciality block the security...