paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

RajShekaran

Feb 3, 2018

Did not receive money

Did not receive money in my wallet though the client received the transaction id (4556181232). Customer care help lines of no use they are only IVR no human interaction and no option for my case in IVR too
Swapnapaytm

Jan 24, 2018

Amount deducted as Paytm order

On 20 January without doing any transactions 971rs once and 486 rupees once deducted as Paytmorder #4480203977,#448022632

I wanted to what is this Paytm order without any reason

Amount deducted as Paytm order

Jan 18, 2018

Transaction ID "(Paytm Cash Txn ID 17409366893)" against Rs. 1202.

Someone unauthorized merchant has deduct of Rs.1202 from my paytm A/c Transaction iD is "17409366893" and the merchant order ID LPT25963162638 of amount Rs 1202.

and i'm using only laptop and my phone(that too i'm the only person use my laptop) to use paytm hence how come "the login was initiated from user's end and the account was already logged in to the merchant's website".

by looking only it's getting to know mistake by Paytm because

1) the transaction emails i have not received.
2) it's not showing in my orders also and once the merchant amount paid i should receive the invoice even that also i have not received since it's showing Paytm is allowing unauthorized merchants also means it's really so sad.

i have checked with Paytm they are telling we are unable to refund the amount.
Kindly help me to refund the money

Chidananda
compbo

Jan 10, 2018

Paytm amount deducted from wallet and not transfered to bank account

I have transfer money from the paytm wallet to the bank but amount is deducted from wallet and is not deposited in the bank account.

Paytm Transaction ID:17356958658

aashi0001

Jan 9, 2018

Lost money in transaction

Greetings,
Hi as I was trying to transfer money from my paytm wallet to Bank Account, The transaction failed from paytm end and money got deducted from my wallet but I have not received it in my bank account and in passbook its showing IMPS Number Null, Please look into this as I am really tensed about my loss of money, please let me know the Transaction ID is : 17363495977.
My Phone number is 9888064476 please let me Know ASAP as I really need the money.
Rameshwar Dubey

Jan 7, 2018

Amount not refunded

Amount not refunded of purchase from club factory order no. SO9371509.
PAYTM trandaction ID. 7379176461.

Amount not refunded Amount not refunded

Sandeep Kumar Sandy

Dec 22, 2017

wrong updation

i am sandeep kumar my paytm account has been updated as merchant paytm account by one of PAYTM EXECUTIVE on 18-12-2017. if i call to paytm customer care they keep giving different numbers and no correct response. pls help out
murali_krishna12

Dec 21, 2017

Customer care telling wrong Transaction Id

I have sent money from paytm wallet to bank and its already been two days. While contacting customer care, its saying the wallet transaction ID is wrong when I am giving the wallet transaction ID shown in the Paytm App

Customer care telling wrong Transaction Id

Ravi Teja

Dec 7, 2017

AMOUNT DEDUCTION

Hi there!

Your bank just confirmed a successful payment of Rs.561.73 on Paytm against Order ID X0GUCL9YHOCTIUZVPSC2OVIG. We will refund your money in case the order is cancelled. Please contact us at https://paytm.com/care if you have any queries.

Paytm team

did not get any refund on this above said transaction.

Dec 5, 2017

Returned two products but received refund for one dress

Dear paytm my complaint resigesterd on 4344648304 but still waiting for reply your reply following below.. please solve my issue as soo as possible.. i wants to know my refund status..

This is in regard to the concern of product return for item 4344648304 which you have registered with Paytm against the order number 4078196190. As per the system, there are multiple requests generated from your end for the same issue on the same order number.

I have received two dress materials in one package which I have received one dress material but they have not RS 299/- For another kids dress material.. please give solution for my problem

Uma

Returned two products but received refund for one dress Returned two products but received refund for one dress

raghu p m

Dec 5, 2017

wrong payment

i have made a wrong payment to a current account holder at icici bank, i have done this through paytm transfer

is there any way i can get back my amount from that particular account holder.

contact 7899923434 to suggest solutions
kahnu charan giri

Nov 30, 2017

Debit amount not credited HDFC bank

This is to inform you that , I have transfered an amount of Rs. 1000/- to my Bank account to my friend HDFC bank account . But till date 28-11-2017.time 12:21. the amount debited to my bank account.there are showing transition successful.but I have asked to my friend .he told me dint receive any amount.

Name- monaranjan senapati

Debit amount not credited HDFC bank

Pavan RA

Nov 25, 2017

Issue with the transaction

I've done paytm bhim transactions to two other paytm bhim users , which are still pending and deducted from my bank account. I want the money to be credited back to my bank account. And paytm has not yet responded properly to this issue...
Tousif Kazi

Nov 22, 2017

money not transferred to the bank account

I transferred 1500 rupees from my paytm wallet to my corporation saving bank account on 7/10/2017. Money has been deducted from my wallet but it is not showing in my account. Please help me out with this issue asap
Govindraj k

Nov 17, 2017

My Cash back is still not credited to my wallet

I am waiting for a resolution on your concern regarding cash back against Order id 4036709736 of Lenovo K6 Power 32 GB (Gold,4 GB RAM).

Please help me to get my cash back in high priority.
Basava Reddy

Nov 10, 2017

PAYTM using customer wallet balance

Yesterday I have done transaction of rupees 53218 through paytm and i have received rupees 3000 as cashback.
But Paytm deducted my rupees 500 from my wallet balance(3000) and they used to recharge one number in my account.
Without my permission why and how they are using my wallet. Please consider this as a serious issue and take appropriate action on PAYTM , already 24 hours completed but there was no response from PAYTM for my calls or emails.
Please help in resolving like this other customers should not face. My wallet balance deducted within an hour posted i received my cashback.

Basava
Roshan shaik

Nov 9, 2017

Money is not transfer to account

I have transferred money from Paytm to my bank account and I'm Paytm passbook it have successful transfer but I dint get on my account RRN ############ please revert back my amount in my wallet
atuljain1

Nov 9, 2017

Not able to send money to other paytm user

I am not able to use my Paytm wallet amount since 10 days whenever I am sending the amount getting the same issue by stating
--:"Your request to send money was declined. Please try again later."

Paytm no- 8951004953

Need resolution for the same as I have raised the same issue in Paytm>Help and support menus.

Atul Jain
saikumar laishetty

Nov 8, 2017

CASHBACK NOT OFFERED

Hi there,

I'm from Bangalore.I traveled to Mumbai and booked a hotel through PAYTM.

Before booking its showed flat 30% cashback for IBIS hotel.I booked the same hotel and submitted my details.

PAYTM redirected to booking.com while booking the hotel without my knowledge.

After hotel booking confirmation I raised a request for cashback.

They replied that i booked the ticket through booking.com so i will not get a cashback.

This is a fraud.

Please explain why they redirected to booking.com while booking a hotel in paytm.

Sai kumar

CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED

Sudhakar Pammi

Nov 5, 2017

Hide and seek promotion codes not working

Hello I have purchased Hide and seek biscuits with a 50% cash back as advertised. I have processed the code as per the instructions with no success. Looks like this is a gamble from these 2 companies. Wanted to bring this to public attention.

Hide and seek promotion codes not working

Chanikya Reddy

Oct 25, 2017

Misleading the customers

The details provided on paytm was a UHD 4k TV and hence i bought the same. But the delivered is FHD. it is not 4k UHD.
Jatin zalavadiya

Oct 23, 2017

paytm takes damaged piece return and now not repllying for uodate

i have order vivo Y69 from paytm application and it was damaged piece when arrived. i have request for replacement on 30-09-2017 and replacement was done by patytm. now its being 23 days paytm team not resovle my problem and not giving my money back.

please don't cheat customers.

order id: 3894500587.

don't go for online shopping friends, old is gold.. use offline , they don't cheat.
Reema Fathima

Oct 16, 2017

Debited money from my a/c

On 13 th of october i checked my account balance and an amount of r.s 161 was debited without my consent.When i contacted the bank it said that the amount was debited by paytm.I freaking don't know what happened but paytm has not even said a word!Also they have also not initiated my refund of 3 item which i've returned.Please..people don't use paytm.I'm gonna spread this news wherever i can.This app is nonsense.
ram.gupta

Oct 16, 2017

issue facing with cash back of paytm with my order

hi sir/madam

i have ordered my bike by help of paytm and while booking i clearly
applied promocode and i saw you will cashback of 5000 and i placed
order and now i didn't receive any cash back so can you please help me
on this issue

And i tried to contact customer care so it is asking my order id and i
entered my order id then it is telling as invalid order id and call
not connecting to customer care so can you please contact me by mobile
so i can explain clearly my issue

and i attached my screenshot of my order aslo

contact me on this numbers

Ram

issue facing with cash back of paytm with my order

shruthihg

Oct 13, 2017

product return processed

Regarding order ID 3848223666
Item pick up is canceled by courier partner. Because pack was open since it was not fitting the door . installation people confirmed that the product i received is damaged one. I am frustrated with the paytm service. Please take the item and refund amount as soon as possible. Courier service people delivered item to second floor. But not ready-to take back the product. Please respond to this complaint.
Don't cheat customers like this by delivering the damaged item and not accepting pickup.
For item related things you can contact Installation people who attended this item. Based on their suggestion I am returning this item.

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...