paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Ravi Teja

Dec 7, 2017

AMOUNT DEDUCTION

Hi there!

Your bank just confirmed a successful payment of Rs.561.73 on Paytm against Order ID X0GUCL9YHOCTIUZVPSC2OVIG. We will refund your money in case the order is cancelled. Please contact us at https://paytm.com/care if you have any queries.

Paytm team

did not get any refund on this above said transaction.

Dec 5, 2017

Returned two products but received refund for one dress

Dear paytm my complaint resigesterd on 4344648304 but still waiting for reply your reply following below.. please solve my issue as soo as possible.. i wants to know my refund status..

This is in regard to the concern of product return for item 4344648304 which you have registered with Paytm against the order number 4078196190. As per the system, there are multiple requests generated from your end for the same issue on the same order number.

I have received two dress materials in one package which I have received one dress material but they have not RS 299/- For another kids dress material.. please give solution for my problem

Uma

Returned two products but received refund for one dress Returned two products but received refund for one dress

raghu p m

Dec 5, 2017

wrong payment

i have made a wrong payment to a current account holder at icici bank, i have done this through paytm transfer

is there any way i can get back my amount from that particular account holder.

contact 7899923434 to suggest solutions
kahnu charan giri

Nov 30, 2017

Debit amount not credited HDFC bank

This is to inform you that , I have transfered an amount of Rs. 1000/- to my Bank account to my friend HDFC bank account . But till date 28-11-2017.time 12:21. the amount debited to my bank account.there are showing transition successful.but I have asked to my friend .he told me dint receive any amount.

Name- monaranjan senapati

Debit amount not credited HDFC bank

Pavan RA

Nov 25, 2017

Issue with the transaction

I've done paytm bhim transactions to two other paytm bhim users , which are still pending and deducted from my bank account. I want the money to be credited back to my bank account. And paytm has not yet responded properly to this issue...
Tousif Kazi

Nov 22, 2017

money not transferred to the bank account

I transferred 1500 rupees from my paytm wallet to my corporation saving bank account on 7/10/2017. Money has been deducted from my wallet but it is not showing in my account. Please help me out with this issue asap
Govindraj k

Nov 17, 2017

My Cash back is still not credited to my wallet

I am waiting for a resolution on your concern regarding cash back against Order id 4036709736 of Lenovo K6 Power 32 GB (Gold,4 GB RAM).

Please help me to get my cash back in high priority.
Basava Reddy

Nov 10, 2017

PAYTM using customer wallet balance

Yesterday I have done transaction of rupees 53218 through paytm and i have received rupees 3000 as cashback.
But Paytm deducted my rupees 500 from my wallet balance(3000) and they used to recharge one number in my account.
Without my permission why and how they are using my wallet. Please consider this as a serious issue and take appropriate action on PAYTM , already 24 hours completed but there was no response from PAYTM for my calls or emails.
Please help in resolving like this other customers should not face. My wallet balance deducted within an hour posted i received my cashback.

Basava
Roshan shaik

Nov 9, 2017

Money is not transfer to account

I have transferred money from Paytm to my bank account and I'm Paytm passbook it have successful transfer but I dint get on my account RRN ############ please revert back my amount in my wallet
atuljain1

Nov 9, 2017

Not able to send money to other paytm user

I am not able to use my Paytm wallet amount since 10 days whenever I am sending the amount getting the same issue by stating
--:"Your request to send money was declined. Please try again later."

Paytm no- 8951004953

Need resolution for the same as I have raised the same issue in Paytm>Help and support menus.

Atul Jain
saikumar laishetty

Nov 8, 2017

CASHBACK NOT OFFERED

Hi there,

I'm from Bangalore.I traveled to Mumbai and booked a hotel through PAYTM.

Before booking its showed flat 30% cashback for IBIS hotel.I booked the same hotel and submitted my details.

PAYTM redirected to booking.com while booking the hotel without my knowledge.

After hotel booking confirmation I raised a request for cashback.

They replied that i booked the ticket through booking.com so i will not get a cashback.

This is a fraud.

Please explain why they redirected to booking.com while booking a hotel in paytm.

Sai kumar

CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED CASHBACK NOT OFFERED

Sudhakar Pammi

Nov 5, 2017

Hide and seek promotion codes not working

Hello I have purchased Hide and seek biscuits with a 50% cash back as advertised. I have processed the code as per the instructions with no success. Looks like this is a gamble from these 2 companies. Wanted to bring this to public attention.

Hide and seek promotion codes not working

Chanikya Reddy

Oct 25, 2017

Misleading the customers

The details provided on paytm was a UHD 4k TV and hence i bought the same. But the delivered is FHD. it is not 4k UHD.
Jatin zalavadiya

Oct 23, 2017

paytm takes damaged piece return and now not repllying for uodate

i have order vivo Y69 from paytm application and it was damaged piece when arrived. i have request for replacement on 30-09-2017 and replacement was done by patytm. now its being 23 days paytm team not resovle my problem and not giving my money back.

please don't cheat customers.

order id: 3894500587.

don't go for online shopping friends, old is gold.. use offline , they don't cheat.
Reema Fathima

Oct 16, 2017

Debited money from my a/c

On 13 th of october i checked my account balance and an amount of r.s 161 was debited without my consent.When i contacted the bank it said that the amount was debited by paytm.I freaking don't know what happened but paytm has not even said a word!Also they have also not initiated my refund of 3 item which i've returned.Please..people don't use paytm.I'm gonna spread this news wherever i can.This app is nonsense.
ram.gupta

Oct 16, 2017

issue facing with cash back of paytm with my order

hi sir/madam

i have ordered my bike by help of paytm and while booking i clearly
applied promocode and i saw you will cashback of 5000 and i placed
order and now i didn't receive any cash back so can you please help me
on this issue

And i tried to contact customer care so it is asking my order id and i
entered my order id then it is telling as invalid order id and call
not connecting to customer care so can you please contact me by mobile
so i can explain clearly my issue

and i attached my screenshot of my order aslo

contact me on this numbers

Ram

issue facing with cash back of paytm with my order

shruthihg

Oct 13, 2017

product return processed

Regarding order ID 3848223666
Item pick up is canceled by courier partner. Because pack was open since it was not fitting the door . installation people confirmed that the product i received is damaged one. I am frustrated with the paytm service. Please take the item and refund amount as soon as possible. Courier service people delivered item to second floor. But not ready-to take back the product. Please respond to this complaint.
Don't cheat customers like this by delivering the damaged item and not accepting pickup.
For item related things you can contact Installation people who attended this item. Based on their suggestion I am returning this item.
Suman1994

Oct 9, 2017

fraud transcation for an merchant app

900 rs had been detected from my paytm Wallet.

Here is wallet order I'd:15401206558
Email id : [email protected]

fraud transcation for an merchant app

Suman1994

Oct 9, 2017

fraud transcation

900 rs had been detected from my paytm Wallet without my permission.

fraud transcation

Aditya2727

Oct 7, 2017

Account freezed says I have many request from my IP address

My account is freezed as I have made few complains regarding the previous order now I can’t transfer money

Account freezed says I have many request from my IP address

Vani Shastry

Oct 6, 2017

non-payment to reliance communications

Hello:
Below is the details of my complaint:
Transaction date:25-09-2017 12:54:30
Description on bank statement: softwarevilla_PayTMSBIPGIN-25/09/17 12:54:30
Amount: Rs. 241.90
SMS: from VM-IPAYTM - You just made a successful payment of Rs. 241.90 at Xportsoft Technologies. for future reference your order id is ORXP################. tHANKS, pAYTM tEAM
I had paid to pay my post paid bill to reliance communication through their site rcom.co.in instant pay.
The payment didnot reach them and mobile service was bared.
My paytm account login does not show any refund in my wallet

Please do help me in getting back my amount.
Vani A
93......605
Vibhumiglani

Sep 28, 2017

No delivery of product

I am from bangalore.
I have purchased an LG washing machine from paytm online and paid all money in advance on 21 sep 2017.
Promised delivery date was 25 sep 2017. after a week has gone by. I have been calling daily to check on the shipment and everytime I am told that complaint has been registered and i shall receive a response in 24 hours. Also, that paytm has contacted the seller of the product (seller is ezone - Big Bazaar - The future group).
4 working / business days have passed but their response is still the same - 24 hour to resolve the issue.
It is evident they are lying and providing wrong promises each time.
There is no delivery made till now. In fact the tracking details shows no movement since i placed order.

Part 2 - refund issue. Since the product has been packed & shipped by seller, paytm cannot cancel and refund unless it is wrong or faulty product. As a customer, if paytm does not abide by their policy of delivering the product on time, they can not put a clause of packed/shipped status.

As a customer/consumer it is me who is going through this trauma each day and spending a lot of time and money on phone call to get connected to the paytm customer support team.
Another irony is that any complaints made online at paytm or paytmmall are not registered or acted upon unless we call them.

It is a clean cheating and fraud case of putting customer at a place of loss.

There were good offers from Flipkart or amazon during big billion dussera(Dushehera) Diwali sale period one can go for instead of ezone or paytm or paytmmall.

Any escalation made so far with them is also not resulting any postive response.
Some customer care from paytm acknoeledges that ezone is bit lazy in delivery as it is mentioned in many other online reviewfor ezone or big bazaar but if it is known to paytm then they should block the seller and delist all items from such fraudalant seller from their platform.
Ashlee Samuel Thomas

Sep 26, 2017

money deducted without transaction

My name is ASHLEE THOMAS and my Paytm number is 7353536180. It had 300 rs in the wallet till today morning(26th September 2017). But in the evening when i opened my account my balance became 0 rs. I havent done any transactions but money has been taken from my account.i want paytm to Refund my money ASAP. I HAD 2594rs IN MY WALLET AND YESTERDAY I TOOK 2291rs FROM THAT. THE REMAINING BALANCE WILL 303rs. Without any transactions it got deducted. My email ID is [email protected] Kindly reply to me.
Joyson004

Sep 22, 2017

Amount was deducted but order failed refund is not given

I have made a payment for a jacket rupees 1049 in BHIM APP AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED BUT IN APP IT SHOWED PAYMENT FAILED, INITIALLY WHEN I ASKED THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR 72 HRS FOR REFUND NOW ITS MOR THAN 4 DAYS NO INFORMATION LATER THEY TOLD V HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY MONEY ASK UR BANK WHEN I ENQUIRED THERE THEY CLEARLY SHOWED ME THAT AMOUNT WAS CREATED TO PATYM'S ICICI BANK SO PAYTM I CHEATING ME IN THE ISSUE NOW FOR PAST 12HRS THEY ARE NO EVEN REPLIED MY COMPLAINTS TEXT I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE DO SOMETHING THING I'LL ATTACHE THE PROOFS ALSO

Amount was deducted but order failed refund is not given

shubham107

Sep 22, 2017

Complain against Paytm mall

I ordered PS4 from Paytm mall app. The seller has sold me a piece from middle east/Africa and the warranty is void in India. I have this in written from the Sony India customer care. The warranty card does not mention India and hence i placed an immediate return. My return request has been pending from 14th Sep. The customer care people do not reply on the complain raised through the app. Their calling number is always busy; tried thrice - was on hold for 10-15 mins with no response from them and no call back.

I have enough proofs to move to consumer court and win the case. Hopefully you can help me here.

Order id: 3801636236
Seller: Next-Gen

Shubham

Complain against Paytm mall Complain against Paytm mall

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...