paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

meankur

MONEY NOT REFUNDED

Hello there,

I tried to book ticket at IRCTC.co.in on 1 september 2017 , I chose payment method as "credit/debit card powered by paytm"
ue to some reason the transaction got cancelled ,i got a txt message from irctc that your amount 1290.00 will be refunded as transaction got failed after few days when the amount not refunded i checked at IRCTC website they are showing the amount is refunded on 3 september 2017 so tried to contact them they told me the refund is done from their side.

I tried to contact paytm ,and also drop mail but they are not responding to any of them.

please help

TXN id: 100000962612039
amount:1290.
Date of booking :1-sep- 2017
Ravigouda Patil

Sep 12, 2017

Seller Refunded money and money not yet refunded

I am writing this with personal, emotional and time loss. I had ordered a iPhone 6 32gb (order number: 3778994177 on 06th September 2017). I had paid full amount in paytm through Debit Card. The seller of this phone (GADGETBESTBUY Bangalore, Karnataka) has cancelled the order on 9th September 2017 and the Paytm App says that the seller has refunded my money to the bank's debit card. But the App on another page says that refund has been processed. There is no clear instruction to get the refund amount and there is no clear customer care to log a complaint.

I would request the Paytm team to refund the amount as soon as possible. Here are the details for your information.
Order Number: 3778994177
Bank: SBI Debit Card
Refund Amount: 27348
Transaction ID: 7203191883
Mobile: 9480964273
Ravigouda Patil

Sep 12, 2017

Seller rejected the transaction and money is not refunded yet

Order Number: 3778994177
ashok27888

Aug 30, 2017

Cash back not received

Hi all,

I have booked iPhone 6 32GB on 28th.In that cash back offer is 5500 rs. I have received the part on 29th august.but till now didn't received the cash back.for that I have logged case also. But didn't receive reply also.
My Order Id: 3734170705
Wallet txn I'd : 14004171554

Kindly do the needful.

Please find the attached screenshots.

Cash back not received Cash back not received

Sangeeth Raj

Aug 24, 2017

Credited from paytm not debited to bank

I have received the amount from
Zoom car Rs.5550 has been debited from my account but not credited to bank since 1month. So disappointed

Sangeeth Raj
12846537590 transaction id

Credited from paytm not debited to bank

Mahesh hallur

Aug 22, 2017

Bingo madangles coupon redeem

I took bingo madangles and thought of redeeming the coupon . But when I enter the coupon code it's showing code is invalid.. even though I entered it correctly it's showing error.. I think they are cheating in order to buy the product
Marshal Wilson

Aug 14, 2017

Payment issue

250+250+250+200+200 (total 5)
1. 250 rs - 13846001242 (transition id)
2. 250 rs- 13486437126
3. 250 rs - 13485409762
4. 200 rs - 13484743410
5. 200 rs - 13484191770

payment is done successful. but receiver didn't received. tried 6 times only one transaction is done. remaining must be refunded to my account.
And called to customer they are not receiving the call and telling to be in line. And raised complaint they are telling only it is successful but the person i sent is not received.So what is the option to get money back.

Payment issue Payment issue

siva2882

Aug 1, 2017

Amount not refunded to PayTM wallet

I did two transactions on 30th july 2017 , transferred amount to bank from my Paytm wallet. The amount was deducted from Paytm and not credited in my bank. It's almost 48 Hours crossed , could not reach customer support simply saying that Invalid TX N number entered even after I entered correctly.

Here are my two TXN IDS :

1, Txn ID: 12991126102 4897.96 rs/-
2. Txn ID: 12991096370 5102.04 rs/-

Please assist me here to get back my money | contact info :- 9008185644. Really have worst experience with PayTM
krip

Jul 30, 2017

Order not delivered but showing delivered in status

I placed a order with order no 3563517606 and the product is not delivered yet and in status it is showing delivered. When i am calling to paytm and writing mail to paytm, paytm is saying that product is delivered to some ram and i dont know who ram is, i dont know how paytm can deliver the product to someone else and the name which was mention in bill was krishna uppal then i dont know how can they deliver it to some one else. The payment is made by krishna uppal and in bill also name is of krishna uppal then how can paytm deliver it to some one else and now 4 days have passed and till yet i have not received my refund.
Kindly initiate my refund today else i have to take a strong legal action.

Order not delivered but showing delivered in status

Deboshree Das

Jul 26, 2017

Refund of 191 rs

Multiple payment has been made towards electricity bill of rs 191
Raki_rakesh

Jul 18, 2017

Money Transfer

I transferred 3000 from my paytm wallet to bank account. Money Deducted From my wallet with charge But not transferred to bank account. It still showing pending.. Please Solve this problem..

Money Transfer

Jay Doshi

Jul 16, 2017

Payment uploaded but not refelcting

I have uploaded 5000.00 to paytm account. My Transaction no is 85215227163723387690143 and the authorization code is 012542.

I have done this on June 12th 2017 and till date i am not getting my money either in the wallet nor on Paytm.

These is no one answering my query. I have made this payment towards the Uber but neither Uber is reverting nor Paytm.

Pls help and suggest how do i get my money back.

Jayul

Tippu Sulthan

Jul 4, 2017

Amount deducted but not credited in account or Paytm wallet

Spoke to customer care they r giving wrong commitments and not giving proper response CCR sonam was the person who was handling the case had called 30 times but not getting it solved

Amount deducted but not credited in account or Paytm wallet

ruchigupta129

Jun 30, 2017

transaction failed no money was transferred back

Order no is 3170121026. i have paid 1592 for Airtel broadband and payment was failed. I got the message that amount Rs 807 will be refunded to my Paytm wallet and Rs. 785 will be refunded back to your bank account.
This message i have received on 1st May,2017. Its been 2 months and i didn't got my money refunded to my account and paytm wallet too.

Please look into it.

Ruchi.
Nikhil Solanki

Jun 21, 2017

money not transferred

i had transferred 4000rs from my paytm wallet to my bank account in november 2016. ihavent yet received the amount also im not getting a proper response from the bank or paytm itself. its been 7 months now kindly help.
gupta_ashim

Jun 18, 2017

Refund not come

I had booked a flight from Columbo to Bangalore- Jet Airways 9W-277 on 4 May 2017 from Paytm account, Order #: 3183059825, Mobile number: 9886645981. However, I got a mail from ClearTrip later that this flight has been cancelled and you are being given an alternate flight option to book which I did not want and hence rightfully asked for full refund from Paytm which was agreed by Paytm and I got a mail on 11 June that your query will be resolved within 5 days. However, as of today, I have not received the refund amount and its been more than 7 days since I raised the request.
iajaygowda

Jun 18, 2017

Received damaged product

Hi sir this is ajay
From last 3days I'm not able to rise the return request I'm not getting proper response from Paytm I have clear video which I tuk it while unboxing the TV it s clearly damaged when I cal to Paytm care they ll tell me tat seller is not ready to accept the return or replacement and telling me to contact the seller directly
I have did payment to Paytm and now y should I talk to seller and tat seller is not responding properly
I'm not getting any solution from paytm il share d images bellow

Received damaged product

Pranab

Jun 13, 2017

pendrive purchased packet received,but nothing inside(empty packet)

my order no 3351987957.purchased sandisk ultra dual usb 3.0 64 gb usb otg pendrive..rupess 1501.
i received right now but after open the packet nothing inside the packet.empty packet.
i purchased from online so delivery boy given to my office receptionist.no call nothing to me..pls help me asap.sending you some screenshots.

written if undelivered,return to-
suman enterprises 301,office no 31,13,nehru place,new delhi 110019,phone-9643979797.

but not connected to that no..pls revert my issue.

call me 08895254268..its a big issue,as i need it urjenty

pendrive purchased packet received,but nothing inside(empty packet)

Tunaram Barik

Jun 11, 2017

Unable to settled with bank a/c

I am unable to settled with bank a/c and getting below attached error and also unable to contact cc with registered mobile no 9483436725 its asking try with registered mobile no.

Plz do needful ASAP.

Tunaram

Unable to settled with bank a/c

Jun 10, 2017

have not received refund for cancelled flight

Hello ,

I booked a flight from paytm ( ORDER ID : 2586526919) for Jaipur to Bangalore ( Aircosta PNR- 02QCNY ) scheduled for March 4th, 2017.The flight was cancelled from airlines and they promised to refund full amount paid which was 4156/- Rs. Now Airlines says that they have refunded my amount to Paytm. Airline ( Aircosta ) provided confirmation mail of refund also which I already forwarded to paytm many times. I have been following up with paytm for last 4 months but did not receive my refund into paytm account yet.Each time paytm raises new refund case and provide the justification that they are having ownership issue with airline which is causing delay. My query is that why I am getting suffered due to their internal issue.I have provided all required information to paytm and written may complaints still they are not processing the refund. Here I am attaching the mail confirmation from aircosta and request you to take necessary legal action against paytm. Please help me to resolve it ASAP.

Aditi Sharma
############

have not received refund for cancelled flight

Chandra shekar H V

Jun 6, 2017

Request for amount refund from Paytm

Dear sir/madam,

I made Paytm for below mentioned shipment number but i was cancelled that shipment.. by mistakely i made paytm for below shipment number.. but still the delivery company (Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.) not received the amount.. so please refund that amount to below mentioned paytm account..please refund my amount as soon as possible.. please find the bellow mentioned shipment details and my account details and also find the my paytm account screen shot..

AWB # ############

My contact number - 9880162895

Request for amount refund from Paytm

Darshan Racer

Jun 5, 2017

Transferred to wrong bank account

Amount is Transferred to wrong account number
Payment Accepted - Paytm Code ( Selected Bank Account)
But My Bank Account is transferred to wrong bank account number ( which Bank account is Closed)

Transferred to wrong bank account

uietiandinesh

May 25, 2017

I am unable to login to my account

I am active user of paytm from last 3 years...and now out of no where i am unable to login to my account.. it is saying invalid username and password .and when i am trying to use forgot password... and i have not received any link... amd when my friend is trying to send me money.. it is saying mobile number is not active.

My credentials are
Mobile num: 9467991802
email: [email protected]

I am having paytm wallet balance and i need access to my money...and as u can see i have active statement for the month of april

I have registered my complaints number of times but they are not responding back.. I have tried calling but the guy straightly said that this is not in their hands. if they can not resolve it .. then who will resolve it...

I am unable to login to my account

Ambay Chaurasia

May 16, 2017

refund not received

The following is the ARN provided by merchant(Paytm) ARN7525317121580058200371 but nethier i am able to track my refund trasaction nor it is getting reflected in my account. please look into the matter and take required action ASAP
Vinita2994

May 12, 2017

My money has not been refunded

My money has not been refunded I n my paytm wallet or my bank account but still the status shows as refunded.
On raising this issue to paytm customer care I do not get a satisfactory solution.
They say they have refunded to my bank account but in the screenshot you can clearly see my bank account number is not mentioned

My money has not been refunded

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...