paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Renu GLoch

May 6, 2017

Balance not added

I have made a transaction of 100 rupees from my credit card and 100 rupees is deducted from my bank account. But not added to my paytm wallet.
Prinzarora

Refund

Seriously worst customer service ever I have experienced. From last 2 week I'm waiting for my refund nothing happened. I returned both the items to the same pickup person ( Anand Kumar # 8884052402 ) and the same he has confirmed to customer care person on conference call and as he now left the job they dont want me to refund me my rest amount. Such a worst service. I wrote/called you guys many times for the same nothing happened. Return order ID: 3279303296 Pickup AWB is :PTM25203276

Refund Refund

Vidya Pati

Double Payment issue while doing payment from PayTm to Netmeds

Yesterday I did a payment of Rs 2,261.80 to Netmeds from Paytm.
Initially I got a POP up message that payment is declined from Bank from Paytm.
Then again I made payment from Bill Desk , that was success,
After some time I get text message in Mobile that payment to Netmeds from Paytm is success
When I see my bank Trasaction , Payment amount also dedecuted from bank for Paytm Trasaction.

Now I am calling Netmeds that payment is done twice. they raised 3,4 tickets and closed that payment is done only once via Bill Desk.

so Please help to solve my payment issue vai Paytm

Double Payment issue while doing payment from PayTm to Netmeds

jaiganesh476

May 2, 2017

Money deducted from my Paytm balance, but not added to receiver's wallet

I had already provided enough information for you to resolve the problem.But they haven't taken any single step to resolve the problem.

This is the fourth time reporting this problem but still, my problem has been not resolved. Money deducted from my Paytm balance, but not added to receiver's wallet. Nut it was showing transaction successful in passbook transaction history. Completely not satisfied with the service provided paytm team. Please check the problem and resolve the problem at the earliest without any further delay.

My Registered Mobile Number: 9629991194

Payee Mobile Number: 9440780857 (Friend Number)

Paytm Cash Txn ID 93839730742017-04-20 00:37:43 PM

Paytm Cash Txn ID 93810903742017-04-20 11:36:18 AM

Jai

swarnarao

May 1, 2017

Wrong number recharged via paytm

hello sir,

I have by mistake recharged wrong number for an amount of RS. 500 via paytm. Please let me know the procedure to revoke the amount
mohanakshi k j

Apr 21, 2017

return/replacement

Not able to raise the complaint regarding return/eplacement tbe product in paytm and coudlnt reach to paytm customer care
Bharadwaj Mokshagundam

Apr 20, 2017

Money sent to non registered paytm number.

Money was sent to the mobile number which doesnt have a paytm account. What to do now and when can i get my amount back?
Sumit Das

Apr 19, 2017

Wrong product delivered

I bought a laptop with PAYTM order # 3066834927. On 16th I complained that instead of core i5 processor laptop they had given me core i3 laptop. Since then it's been 4 days I did not get any response from customer care. They are also intentionally not allowing to raise a return request from their app. Please assist e on this. I want to scree them for there Ill treatment towards customers and teach them a lesson.
Takshak MH

Apr 19, 2017

Amount deducted from my Paytm account but not transferred to bank account

I had transferred Rs.1300 from my Paytm account to my bank account on April 15, and there's deduction from the wallet, but the amount is not transferred to my bank account. The Paytm app shows that the transfer is successful but it hasn't. I've sent the complaint in the Paytm app thrice but there's no response. It's been 5 days since the transaction happened. Kindly refund my amount back.

Wallet order Id : 9132663934
Paytm number : 8050877193

Amount deducted from my Paytm account but not transferred to bank account

Ankit Sinha

Apr 17, 2017

Money deducted but not received

I sent money to mobile number: 7972916681. I had transferred Rs. 100/-, the PAYTM txn ID is 8893893686. Later on, I came to know that the number 7972916681 does not have active paytm account. But money still got deducted from my wallet. On inquiring I came to know that money will be automatically refunded to my wallet in 48 hours. But Its been more than 10 days and I still don't have that back.

1. The customer care executives are very rude. Their lines get disconnected automatically and they keep telling lies all the time. Last time I was told that an email is being sent to me but that guy was lying and I never received any email. He said maybe some problem with my internet connection and insisted me to disconnect call and check again. But I never got any email.

2. It takes at least 15 minutes of wait time to reach customer care. And when after such a long time you reach them, there lines are not clear and they don't event talk to yo properly.

3. When you request call back, they will call you, the call gets disconnected after few seconds and you never receive any call back again. As if they just have to give call, hold it for few seconds and they disconnect it. And later I believe they would update the complain with any information they want to!

4. PayTM says they are waiting for that number to register to paytm and create an ID. Then that money would be reflected in that account. What is this? How can you force someone to create an ID with Paytm? This is unethical and legally you cannot do this.
5. I want my money back since the user never received that. I have reached out to paytm using multiple channels but still they give the same response all the time. They are not even hearing my issue properly. I manged to talk to customer care successfully only once, that guy confimred that my point is right and the number 7972916681 is not registered with paytm. He told me to wait for 48 hours more but that happened 4 days back. He asked me to send screenshots of my passbook and told he has sent an email but he never sent it. He was asking absurd questions about my bank account! As if he was drunk!
Ananth shenoy

Apr 11, 2017

wallet balance

Dear sir/madam
By mistake I have logged out of paytm as well I forgotten my password but while I have set new password and open paytm with registered mobile number my wallet showing zero balance from 1870,,, don't know what happens there please help me to get back my money,,, please its a humble request.
sumansudhir

Apr 10, 2017

Wrong Number Transaction

I have requested paytm to revert the amount sent wrongly to 8982915903 amount 1500/- (Paytm Transaction iD-8659793774). and my Paytm NO-8101223679
And after it was sent I called to that number to revert me back money and it was not picked and request made through paytm app to send money which was declined. I am completely helpless as I transferred amount from paytm wallet not from Bank.. No chance of stopping transaction from Bank. Paytm needs to be active and get my money back from that person. It's illegal.
Paytm need to respond and got t my money back.

sumansudhir

Apr 10, 2017

Wrong Number Transaction

I have requested paytm to revert the amount sent wrongly to 8982915903. and my Paytm NO-8101223679
Paytm need to respond and got t my money back.

Rupesh smart

Apr 8, 2017

Amount deducted from paytm wallet but transaction failed.

On 7th april around 11 p.m , I have paid Rs 303 for Jio summer offer by Jio app using Paytm. The amount has been deducted from my Paytm wallet and got a message that " Paid Rs 303 to BILLDESKutil ". I didn't got any confirmation from Jio by message or email, so I called the customer care of jio so he told me to contact Paytm customer care. So I have sent my problem to them.
But till now no response from them... Please provide the refund to my wallet or recharge Rs 303 to my Jio no.
Wallet ID : 8769634434.
"This happened with so many people ", so I kindly request you to look into the matter as soon as possible.
bsvinod

Apr 8, 2017

Jio recharge

Amount deducted but recharge not done

I had recharged my jio no. through MyJio app using paytm option.i m prime member so I recharged for 303/- but yet now didn't received that amount on my jio no. 303 /- has been paid to BILLDESKutil but my jio no. didn't got any recharge contacted paytm customer care but they said payment done to BILLDESKutil so pleasesolve this problem.
Paid Rs.303.00 to BILLDESKutil at 6:11 PM. Wallet txn ID:8755080150 Avail. Bal:Rs.699.0
Gaur Deepak

Apr 7, 2017

Refund of paytm money wallet

I was doing jio, 303 recharge through paytm wallet on 2nd april.
My transaction was cancelled by jio but the amount was deducted from paytm wallet.
Order ID IPT25251310956. My recharge was unsussful but i didnt get my money back yet.
How can i get my money back.
swatibv

Apr 3, 2017

Regarding PayTM reverse pickup

This is in reference to order no 2920417134 baby activity walker. I had placed order on 16th march which I received on 24th march. Due to delay in shipping the order I requested return on 24 th March itself but till date no one has come to pick the order. I have been getting rejecting messages but no one has come to my place and are rejecting on their own.

Pls get the pick up done on urgent basis
Sharath118

Apr 2, 2017

Money not refunded

When I reacharged my jio no with 303₹ it got deducted from my bank account ,after a long time I got message from Paytm saying your recharge is failed your money will be remitted back ,but still it has not been remitted,
Please find the attached document for above said issue

Money not refunded Money not refunded

Sarathmons

Apr 1, 2017

Wallet money didnt credit

I added money and didnt came to my wallet help me its urgent 09591618013
ganesanblr

Mar 31, 2017

i pay mobile recharge but not received

I have done the recharge through paytm. But the confirmation mail nor messages is not yet given by jio.
So I need you to change my account to hip prime or return my money back to paytm.
Hope reply will be fast .
My jio number is 8310197836
Transition id is 8434484090
Praveen crazzy

Mar 30, 2017

Misusing of amount

Amount has deducted from my account with no use.. so plzz check it i have sent the details.

Misusing of amount

Jain Rahul Singhai

Mar 30, 2017

Money vanished from my PAYTM wallet

I was trying to make a payment of rs 1500 , paytm showed an error that i was log out. I tried login again but failed then i have login through my facebook ID and remap my account with register mobile no. Later i have reset my password for ID register with my mobile no. 9718367343. But at that time my account balance was 0 from 1875 rs. I lost my money.

Since then im trying to contact with customer care logged two complained also but no response.

Rahul
Subhojitd350

Mar 27, 2017

Cash not refunded

I was upgrading to jio prime membership. So while making the payment I chose to do via paytm.
My paytm wallet had Rs 77 less so they deducted the amount from my idbi bank account.
My transaction was cancelled by jio but the amount was deducted.
Further I got a msg from paytm saying "Your bank just confirmed a successful payment of Rs.77.0 on Paytm against Order ID IPT25218188349. We will refund your money in case the order is cancelled. Please contact us at https://paytm.com/care if you have any queries."
However even after several conversations with paytm I didn't get my money back.

Subhojit Dey

Cash not refunded

ybk

Mar 20, 2017

Paytm account is blocked and amount is stuck , paytm is not responding to unlock the account

I have logged my wife account using my mobile paytm app and i have added 10000 rs to paytm account(9448572879) in that 5000 i transferred to other account after that my account was blocked by paytm on 02.03.2017. I am following with paytm customer service and i have created so many requests from my mobile number as well as from blocked account mobile number.
my amount is stuck but no one is responding from paytm.

We are requesting you to kindly help for resolution of the issue.

Complaint No's are given Below

Balakrishna.
Sri345

Mar 20, 2017

Money deducted on failed transaction

My order no 2871594805.money deducted on failed transaction even after 14 days still it not return to the bank account

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...