paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Muthiah Ganesan

Jun 4, 2018

patm wallet fraud

I have been deducted 300 rupees in my paytm wallet while adding money to the wallet. i got successful txn from bank side but money was not found in the wallet. i raise a complaint and sent all the necessary documents and still no reply from them.. they have cheated my money.. 67373530 is the reference number they provided. when asked in customer care no one were aware of it. also the customer service is very very poor. no one is able to understand english. what should i do
Biru Sharma

Apr 25, 2018

Not delivered

Hi team,

I m very sorry to say.
My AWB number is 235711080

I have ordered a pendrive. And your executive doesn't wish to deliver my product on my address after so many calling

Kindly note my contact 7561988690

Pincode 801111 bill:- chhitrauly

Biru Sharma
Jayasankar b

Feb 24, 2018

Kindly refund my amount

My transaction authentication id T884022, this transaction is actually done on 23.02.2018 but the amount is not reflected in paytm wallet so pls kindly refund my amount
arulprakash55555

Jan 20, 2018

money send to wrong number he doesn't give return

I saw one item to purchase on eBay but there is no option for delivery to my address so I chat with seller he tokd like send money through paytm I will send item isend money to him but im not receive the product I ask to him he say like ill send only after that he doesn't response what can I do how can recover my money back to me

money send to wrong number he doesn't give return money send to wrong number he doesn't give return

Jagadesh.trupur

Jan 9, 2018

Translation pending

From the paytm wallet I transfer money wallet to bank account transaction is pending for a day. No proper response from paytm. paytm is creating always big issue.. they are against rbi norms
Badal Kumar Jena

Dec 13, 2017

Transaction failed

I send money to a SBI account by using Paytm bhem UPI there is I saw failed but amount deduct from my account but don't credit in send account.

Transaction failed

ashishag29

Nov 16, 2017

Technical Bug report unnecessarily rejected.

I found a bug at Paytm and then I reported it to their bug bounty team and they replied that this bug is already known to us.If they knew about this bug how did I exploited this bug.

Vulnerability: Improper session management of flight bookings.

Steps to reproduce:

1: book a flight
2: reschedule it earlier date by calling the airline.
3: then after taking the trip cancel it.
4: you will get the refund amount.

This was the bug exploited.
Check the pnr status in indigo website you know that it was rescheduled to 11 th Nov,2017.
Further See what they replied.
I even posted this issue on twitter and still my issue is not resolved.
Phone no 8292707835

Technical Bug report  unnecessarily rejected. Technical Bug report  unnecessarily rejected. Technical Bug report  unnecessarily rejected. Technical Bug report  unnecessarily rejected. Technical Bug report  unnecessarily rejected.

Travelfreak

Oct 23, 2017

Money transferred to bank failed and not reflecting back

Even after calling and reporting the issue the amount for the attached screenshot remains as pending and its not returned in the wallet. I called up the bank and they informed they have not received any initiation from Paytm. May i know when will the money be added back to my wallet? Its been 5 days i have been waiting for a solution without any help. If this is the kind of business you people are doing then everyone should be well warned to do any transaction with you people as in the name of so called Bank you people ar Cheat.

Money transferred to bank failed and not reflecting back

rook mosn

Oct 21, 2017

k Sympathy babu

Refund money to booked indian railway ticket from Bangalore to chennai on 06.10.2017
I have booked online rail ticket from Bangalore to chennai on 06. 10.2017 at corporation bank debit card by irtc pat TM txn#100000100508468 of Rs 260.77. But rail ticket is not booked. So you are requested to refund my money immediately.

Paytm Customer Care Number......09748920273

Customer Assistance New Updated Number
Avayu

Oct 13, 2017

My card is blocked

Today i installed paytm this is the first time im using paytm i had a bank account at indian bank i wont get otp for long time and i tried again and again finally my card is blocked worst experience ever i called my bank customer care and they said that is paytm fault and not our bank fault tell me a solution to solve this
Abhipou14

Oct 12, 2017

Regardin non delivery of shipment AWB:1327217622279

.delivery your order . If you have no time then why you people are taking these shipments.
When I have insisted about reason they told that we have made a call to you regarding your shipment .We got the answer that the shipment was not attempted.

Actually when I got the call I was in hurry and instead of 1, I pressed 2 during attending the call and afterwards immediately the call got disconnected .
Due to this reason the are keeping my shipment pending . Will u answer me is this correct ? This is your policy to treat with the customer . Do you think after this incident should happen to the customer . What should be justification for it.
D Suresh bappa

Please  refund

Abu Fazil

Oct 9, 2017

money has been deducted from wallet

My amount RS.1300 has been deducted from my wallet during transaction but it has been failed and my money has been deducted from my wallet on Oct 07-2017.as I enquired your customer care also.so kindly make note of it and return my money as soon.

Abu fazil
Oct 09-2017

money has been deducted from wallet

divya aswin

Oct 9, 2017

Regarding return of the order

I have buyed a apple 6 s and the camera is not working i have even got job sheet also from the authorised service provider where in they have also mentioned the fault, paytm care is not evening replying and not even refunding the money. They have crossed the limit.My order number 3850294788
Chandru5555

Oct 3, 2017

Didn't able to update my mobile no

I want to get otp msg telling that my otp limited and raise queries

Didn't able to update my mobile no

Vineet Shah

Sep 30, 2017

Refund not done

I have orderd a tv through paytm the seller has cancelled the order placed on 22 sept and still now i have not received my refund im calling paytm callcenter form pst 4 days no one is picking up the calls

Orde no - 3855386942

They are not refunding publics money and these ppl are using it for rotation for their business this is a very bad thing done by paytm
Rush

Sep 13, 2017

Wrong number transaction

I have done a transaction to wrong number but Paytm is not even responding ... These guys are wasted my money as showing success transaction rediculous , even that wrong number is not working ..
Salmon

Wrong number transaction

Muthu Karuppan

Sep 9, 2017

Issue in claiming warranty

Recently I brought Lloyd 1.5 ton AC. Now after 5 months am facing issue with this split AC. When I raised complaint with Lloyd app they said online purchase will not cover in warranty.

When I brought this product in description they have mentioned 3 years of warranty and in invoice details they have mentioned 6months warranty but now when I raised the complaint the mechanic said it's not in warranty.

Can you please let me know what I need to do now. My complaint ID is HIL############. Till now I have raised 3 complaints but not received any update.

Paytm order id 2957240097
Kanchana kakade

May 26, 2017

Return my wallet balance

Sir I had a balance of 750 and above in my wallet I have not touched it for some time ,but now, that I had to recharge my DTH I went into the wallet only to find the balance zero . what is this? where is my money? kindly put back the money into my wallet as I have to recharge my mobile and DTH. I find that so many of them have similar complaints I hope that you people or not cheating us. now that I have made a complaint Please put the money immediately, I meant immediately . I tried to even call your number given but it says there is no such number and even to your paytm.com / care there is no response so again please don't give me any excuse as it was the first and it would be the last time I am going to use your Paytm so please put the balance into my mobile number 08428 182 241
Alluri Nithen Varma

May 25, 2017

Mistakly transferred to not activated account

Hello, i have transferred money to wrong paytm wallet mistakenly which is not activated so i need that money refund
Money is send from slicepay wallet
And my paytm no (8330953368),i have send money to 8339053368 insted of 8330953368

Mistakly transferred to not activated account

vvkasi

May 23, 2017

money deducted , not reached the customer or paytm wallet or not into my bank account

Respected sir , my verified mobile number is 8695969402, I tried to send money towards our friend through paytm app, money was deducted from my hdfc debit card about 3rd, 4th 5th may 2017 transactions, it even didnot reach the paytm wallet or back into my account, I already spoke to HDFC CUSTOMER CARE, AND PAYTM DIDNOT RESPOND GENUINELY, THEREFORE IAM RAISING MY COMPLAINT HERE AND REQUEST YOU DO THE FAVOUR NEEDED.
Fathima m 7

May 11, 2017

I am lost my mobilephone.i have 10109 rs is there.kindly reverse my fund

I have 10109 rs in paytm(7094754787) account.I lost my mobile number.I raised the query to paytm but no response.lost one month gone.Kindly help me me to transfer funds to my bank account.my mobile number
fathimafathima7777@gmail.com.
Nijesh.planetearth

Apr 23, 2017

Reduction of recharge amount twice from bank account

Hello sir,

On apr 6th i made a recharge of rs. 550 for my sun direct dth through paytm mobile app. But they have deducted the amount twice from my bank account and when i raised this as a complaint, they are saying that they dont have any records for that. Im helpless. I have done the recharge only once. Please take neccessary action and refund my amount. I have attached the details for your use.

Reduction of recharge amount twice from bank account Reduction of recharge amount twice from bank account

padmapriyavenu

Apr 19, 2017

My sbi card details have been used to transact the money

My ATM Debit card number has been used to make a transaction by Pay TM Mobile solutio. I didn't initiate the payment.
Thangjam Nganthoi Chanu

Apr 10, 2017

Amount deducted from my bank account but not added in my wallet

I added 5000 rupees to my paytm wallet from my bank account. I got the message also stating that Rs 5000 is added to your paytm wallet. But when I checked my wallet balance money is not added in my wallet but the amount is already deducted from my bank account. I tried to contact with paytm customer care but its not working. I sent so many mails to paytm care mail id but I dint got any response from there side . please help me to get my money back.i want my money as soon as possible.transaction ID 8826934314

KASHPATE HOSPITALITY - EDC MACHINE
    Dear Team, We are really very upset with the poor...
    Suspected Activities - Investigation of suspected girl
    Sir, As per above mention subject, some suspected...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Order not delivered by Delhivery
    1177510038345 - i ordered tshirt which was supposed to be...
    Unknown otp sms - Unknown and unwanted otp messages
    Sir I am always getting frequent otp messages from...
    Missing person - MISSING PERSON
    Missing person Respected Sir/Madam, My name is...
    snapdeal - wrong size
    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    madhya pradesh R.T.O.office - NOC
    Hi sir , This is to inform you that the below vehicle...
    snapdeal - Received duplicate L'oreal lipidium shampoo received
    Hi Arpita, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy...
    Flipkart.com - Return request cancelled
    My return/replacement request order gets cancelled every...
    BEST Bus - very less frequency of BEST bus 459 and running late
    Just like to bring to your notice that BEST bus 459 has...