paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

apoorve

Nov 5, 2017

change in mobile number

I changed my mobile SIM around 4 months back. I asked PAYTM to transfer my account with them to my new SIM. For this PAYTM reqquires bank statement. As I have bank statement, which is password protected so I took the screen shot and sent it to them.

Now they are saying that the screenshot is not readable. This is incorrect as it is very clear and readable. They are asking to send the statement and password. The customer care did mention in writing to send the password. When I inquired how they can ask customer to share their bank password, they did not respond.

It is 4 months and account is not activate and my money is stuck with them.

ARE THEY FRAUD?
Princy Juneja Varshney

Nov 3, 2017

Rejection of return

I placed this order with order id - 3907318609 on 2/10/2017 and got 2 usb cables on 7/10/2017, out of which one was not working and so I initiated a return on 11/10/2017. The return was not picked up and on 16/10/2017 return got rejected - don't know why. After which I created an issue through the app and got response that I didn't initiated return request within time period bt as i can see it was a valid request within time period. The issue resolving team didn't waited for my response and closed the issue.

Please show some customer obsession and help me resolve the issue. hi
sahil_pach

Nov 1, 2017

received empty box-without product

I ordered one Havells BT6101B on 28th Oct'17 and received the order on 31th Oct'17.

When i opened the box, box was completely empty there was not even a single part of trimmer and there accessories.

Same concern i wrote and raised ticket to paytm but no response from them so far.

Now paytm really has started to cheated the customer and don't assist the customer.

I wrote to them three times but did not get even a single word response.

I really very disappointed from them Pathetic service. No refund no response even after 36 hrs.
pradeep Karmakar

Oct 27, 2017

money is not transferred to bank account from paytm wallet

Complaint regarding to failed transition Paytm wallet to bank account. I tried to transferred my money into bank account but unfortunately it was not transferred i do know why but it was not transferred there was issue with paytm i don't know i just my money back

money is not transferred to bank account from paytm wallet

hatindra

Oct 25, 2017

not able to login to my account

i am not able to login to my paytm account nor am i able to reset the password with the link sent. it shows " acess denied"
Vipi0786

Oct 22, 2017

No login our wallat and not answer castomer care executive

Sir/madam,
I am very harrass for your service because my wallet lock by unfortunately. I call your all no but not any answer. I write request sent you to our wallat help & support site but no any answer/ mail by paytm.
I am very old costumer since 2010 but first time I am very harrass by paytm.pl sent costumer executive phone no/solve my problem.
My mob no 8967715851 please contact me.
mvaslam

Oct 20, 2017

golden get app registration

Sr I want to make Paytm agent partner in golden get app Please contact me at 8698726733
Margret Elung

Oct 18, 2017

Transaction issue

Paytm really sucks. I transferred money from paytm wallet to my bank. The money got deduct from my paytm wallet however it was not credit on my bank account. M so pissed off wit there services. They didn't even refund my money. I talked to customer care agent. N they were unable to resolve it. Its very disgusting n ridiculous. I would suggest paytm should have a good customer services other I m sorry to say that paytm will lose many customers.
ankur jains

Oct 12, 2017

incorrect use of debit card

this is in reference that my bank account is credited with rs18000.i already made a complaint in paytm (complaint no:-40321836).Request you to take police action against this person and reverse the amount in my bank account asap.

Please contact me on my E-mail ID shobit.jain@gmail.com
Contact #:-8073021051
My name is ankur jain.

Joy22.das

Oct 10, 2017

Money not Refunded

Dear Concern,

This is with reference to my amount of Rs 4970 deducted on 27th Sept'17. The transaction was failed and declined by the bank but the amount has deducted from Account.

Please find the below screenshot for your reference.

Money not Refunded Money not Refunded

gayathri hegde iyer

Oct 5, 2017

delivery status not updated

Order No.
Ordered On
12 Sep,2017 4:18 pm
Men Women Casual Sports White Black LED Digital Wristwatch (White)
qty:1

Order delivered to me on 02/10/2017 but still shows "Out for delivery".
I have some issue with the product so I want to return it to the seller.

But till now they have not updated the status. Because of this I am not able to request for return.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Contact no 09594607309
E-mail: gayathri.rajiv.iyer@gmail.com
shivam@1122

Sep 30, 2017

not receive my balance

Sir abi tm mere card me paisa nhi aaya kbka dala tha mujhe refund chahiye
Card no. 57836885
Date-05-sep.-2017

not receive my balance

Deepak Pandey

Sep 27, 2017

Fraud payment

#PayTm Paytm Unauthorised Payment

Without my instructions and my knowledge payment has been deducted from my ICICI CREDIT CARD with amount of 1500 & 2000 on the date of 6th & 8th of September 2017 towards to Paytm. I send the same to cybercell@paytm.com here is the mail reference number : 39030279. However did not get any response from @Paytm till now. I am going to lodge an FIR against you because I came to know the same incident from indore on same September month so many complaint are lodge on complaint board. No one even replying on that post. Now you better know what to do explain everything who run this scam on Paytm and refund my money. Here is the link and attached images. Thanks Deepak Mob : 9953969728

Sanjay Garg

Aug 30, 2017

NON RECIEPT OF REFUND FOR CANCEL ORDER

This is with reference to my order no 3697595773 dt 19/8/2017.fro purcahse of window A/c , Rs.22059/- paid through Bank & TRs, 2275/- through paytm wallet.
I cancelled the order on 23/8/2017 before delivery , but I have not yet received my refund of 22059/- in my Bank Account although the payment made through paytm wallet reversed after cancellation but payment made through Credit Card not yet reversed into my Bank /Credit card account.

I raise my compliant are your possible customer redress platform within paytm but body is caring about customer welfare.The deadline of 7 days already being lapsed but no refund has received.I put my complaint through face book messenger, through mail, through my order section but nothing happened. Your customer helpline is so worst that you have to wait for continuously 2-3 hour on phone for your turn.

I am forwarding this mail also the ministry of consumer welfare let them know what paytm is doing. with the innocent customers
this is not the first case I will also report the other cases in my next mail.You are not listing to the customers assuming having monopoly, but take the lesson from Snapdeal adopting the same policies now nobody is interested in snapdeal any more same will be happened with you if this your approach.

Sanjay Garg
nglt15

Aug 18, 2017

Order cancelled but no refund after 10 days

I have ordered one Samsung 321 l frost free Refrigerartor through Paytm on 6th August by paying Rs.30083 through Credit card on 6th August 2017. My order No. was 3629477413.

The order was cancelled on 8th August but now after 10 days order cancellation is pending. It seems that company is not interested in returning my money. Even no response to my e mails

Please help.

Neelesh Gulati
rjrajiv

Aug 11, 2017

deduction of wallet money

My paytm wallet is showing ₹zero but there was more than ₹70 in that.actually after 3week when I tried to recharge my mobile paytm asked me to login and I do not remember my password so I created a new password.after when I logged in my wallet amount become zero.how does this happen?
Paridhi Upadhyay

Aug 11, 2017

No money in my Paytm wallet

I was getting a login error for the past 3 days.
I had ₹800 in my Paytm wallet and since i was getting a login error i changed my password . Then I logged into my account with the new password and it displays the amount in my Paytm wallet as ₹0, there are no transaction history in the passbook as well.
Resolve this issue as soon as possible ,i want my amount back!.
Vipul Vikram

Aug 5, 2017

Wrong product delivery

My order no is 3605758183.. you send wrong product.. I ordered dry fruits but instead you send me an old dirty raincoat. Please resolve this.. i have raised query and even tried to contact Paytm but all useless. Shipping on Paytm is turning in to a nightmare
hardeepgauri84@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2017

wrong product sent by them and now refusing to return

I ordered a men suit from paytm. I received wrong size which doesnt fit to me. They said there is a 15 days return policy. Its been two days and now they are refusing to return this. I have already paid 5k rupees. Please help
Kneha

Jul 24, 2017

Complaint against paytm

My name is neha ....i am using paytm last one year ....mere wallet me 2000 rupee they jo maine 20th july 2017 ko apne bank acct me transfer kiye..payment successfully tha but payment is not Reflect in my bank acct...maine bank ne call karke confirm bi kia but 2000 rupee nhi aaye today is 24th but my payment has not reflect in my acct as yet...daily custcare pe baat krti hu pr koi help nhi krta ...paytm custcare pe bi koi help nhi kr raha hai kya karu samajh nhi aa raha ...y money meri saving hai isliye ise dhund rahi hu pr pta nhi chal raha..plzz help...

Complaint against paytm

Jul 19, 2017

R wallet recharge fail but amount deducted in my bank account

मैंने 19 जुलाई को r wallet में 100 रुपया का रिचार्ज किया मेरे बैंक के खाते से 100 रुपए कट गए और r wallet.का बैलेंस 0 दिखा रहा है कृपया मेरे बैंक खाते में 100 रुपए वापस भेजिए या r wallet में जल्दी से जल्दी भेजे
मेरा id व मोबाइल नंबर-9911889829
धन्यवाद
Neha mourya

Jul 4, 2017

Amount deduct

1000rs deduct from my account on 15th Jan 2017 but not came in Paytm ccount...9650767135 that's my Paytm no. From that to fill this date m not using Paytm....I already called Paytm so many times still didn't get any response....registered the online complain also....I want my money back otherwise am going to raise case in consumer court.
Nikita Dalal

Jul 4, 2017

Return rejection due to their own technical problem

I tried to return my product. The guy rejected my return as he said it didn't match with the product showed on his device. I mailed these people, called them and there is no response from their end. If the problem is from their side why am I suffering. My patience has been tested. There is no valid reason of return rejection. They keep on saying ,"we are looking into it." And it's been days, there is no response.
Nitin kumar tanwar

Jun 12, 2017

replacement of defective product

Sir they are not even replying me and today's the last day to replace the product so please take strict action on them and do something.

replacement of defective product

Dharam25

Jun 6, 2017

Refund of money

I have to book one tatkal ticket on 3-6-2017 from patna to mumbai. During course of booking , I am paying through paytm gateway without using paytm account. Money got deducted but I cant book ticket. My trasaction ID is 100000862080765. But IRctc is saying they returned to paytm bank. But Paytm didnt return that money. Please, say how can i get my money back.

Refund of money

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...