paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Amarnath k

Nov 23, 2015

Fraud and cheap never ever try this site plz

I have ordered two bean bags and finally I have not got items when I checked with the paytm they have told me that item has been already delivered, immediately I have raised complaint then I got to know the real colour and face of paytm, very worst customer care u will not get any response from them for their any mistake they will not give u even 50 paise compensation in their policy itself it is not there that kind of a cheap company and managers will not at all work in night shifts junior and senior are the directors of paytm care. Worst and worst site bludy idiots are in this paytm becarefull never and ever try this site please... And still I have not got my money back I almost it's been 1 and half month my issue has not been resolved
athanikarpawan

Nov 17, 2015

Order lost in Transit, but not delivered again and refunded the money

Date:16.11.2015

The CEO,
Paytm

Reg: Complaint related to loss of product in transit.

With regard to the above, I am Pawan A Athanikar, a good old and loyal customer of paytm. On 03.11.2015, I had placed an order for purchase of Lenovo laptop from paytm (model G50 80 80E502UQIN, order no.1309386230) payable to my brother in law Shri.Srinivas S Dandapur at Mangaluru.

Before I could tell my issue, I would like to inform that my brother in law Shri.Srinivas S Dandapur was against purchase of laptop from online store specially from paytm as he was not sure of product quality and timely delivery from paytm and he also told me that he had read some bad reports about paytm in some online reviews.

However, as I am a satisfied and loyal customer of paytm, I explained about paytm services to him and the timely delivery. Even after that he did not get convinced. Hence, to prove that my favourite online store paytm is indeed the best online store, I asked him to select a model and tell me so that I will book in paytm and will make the payment to paytm also from my side and he can refund me the amount once he is satisfied about the product quality and timely delivery for which he agreed.

Accordingly I booked the laptop during your diwali offer.

However, the worse, as anticipated by my brother in law with paytm happened. As soon as the product was shipped, he was tracking the same in the website and eventhough the product reached Mangalore on 09.11.2015 (shipped by paytm through XPRESSBEES) in the morning, it was not delivered till afternoon. While sensing the issue, he called courier call centre 3 times on the same day and they told that the product will be delivered before 8.00 p.m.

At around 8 pm in the evening, he received a call from courier the boy stating that the product was lost at Mangaluru. I also spoke to the courier boy.

To our surprise, my brother in law received a sms stating that the consignee was not available for the delivery of the product. Further, in the xpressbees tracking, it was mentioned that consignee was not available and later it was mentioned that the product is lost.

Since I had made the payment earlier, to get back my money, I cancelled the order and sent an email to paytm conveying about the issue on 09.11.2015.

Next day paytm call centre employee called me and apologized for the problem and asked me whether I need the product or refund of money. I said incase, they can give the product with same offer, I donโ€™t have any issue.

But to our surprise, I received the refund of money and product was not delivered eventhough the call centre employee confirmed that they will deliver the product.

On 14.11.2015, I had sent an email to paytm requesting for the product with the same offer, for which they replied expressing their inability to consider the same offer.

Hence, I am very much upset with the way the problem was handled by paytm and it has once again proved that online store specially paytm is not a trustworthy online store (as quoted by brother in law) like Amazon, where in they even give additional coupon/offer for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

Being a good old and loyal customer of paytm, I once again request you to kindly provide the product at the same offer at which I had booked the product earlier and also request you to give compensation for the inconvenience caused to us.

Pawan A Athanikar.
Preetham S gowda

Nov 16, 2015

Cash back of purchase I D 1311598952

Dear Sir/madam,

I made a purchase of products under cash back offer, I did check twice before purchase on the offer it was 50% cash back on total purchase.
First of all paytm doesn't give any cash back offer acknowledgement.
After the products delivered to me I mailed them asking for cash back but paytm care replied as at the time of purchase I didn't opt for cash back whis is a lie from them bcz I did apply for cash back then only I did online payment.
Request ur support in getting my cash back as they promised at the time of purchase
Best regards,
Preetham
sacpanda

Nov 15, 2015

Recharge failure

Order Number: Recharge - 1282402766

i had recharge i-pack,255 rupees has been deducted from account 28 days back,still now in paytm website it is showing recharge is in processing,when i discuss with customer care they said cancel the order you will get the amount back,even i cancelled the order
i am not getting any response the are always coming with a same line we are sorry.
Veera30

Sep 29, 2015

Refund the amount which was debited

The Paytm has taken my card details for the refund of the amount 600 , have not refunded the amount. Please refund the amount for transaction 60215389 made on Sep 28 at the earliest

Kind regards
Veera
Sachin Bainsla

Sep 18, 2015

revert back my Rs.240

i just checked my credit card statement ,and
found that i got a charge of RS.240 ,which is
completely irrelevant .I used paytm for rechage
.please do the needful,and revert back my
Rs.240 .

Preetirpatil

Sep 5, 2015

Bill payment

I recharged my number with 1000rs and I dint get any balance. And I was unable to find the amount in paytm wallet. Can u please help me out with this.
Paytm order no is 1200121002
susanta151

Sep 2, 2015

Unethical behavior, cancelling order without giving any reason

Hi All,

Paytm is an unethical online sales website.
They would cancel your order without giving any reason. On 27-Aug-2015, I ordered 2 quantity of Mega Spin Magic Cleaning Mop sold by Seller Aggarwal Enterprises for a total of Rs. 1898( price per item is Rs. 950) with a cashback of Rs. 950( Rs. 475 cashback per item) which would have to be credited to my paytm wallet within 24 hours of shipment.

After accepting the order, Paytm cancelled my order on 31-Aug-2015 and paytm did not provide any reason for the cancellation. The cancellation of my order was not because of out of stock since the seller (Aggarwal Enterprises) was still selling the same item on paytm at a higher price than the price I had purchased for.

I contacted paytm customer care and they gave me a ridiculous reason, the item got damaged during packaging so they cancelled the order.

They could not give another reason since the item was cancelled before shipping and also the same seller was selling the same item at a higher price.

Even if the item was damaged during packaging( anyways they were lying) pack another item as the seller has enough stock. When I reasoned with the customer care personal and asked her to ship my order, she said it cannot be done.

I mailed paytm customercare at [email protected] two times but thet never cared to respond. Now they are not picking my phone calls also. Please be carefull while buying from Paytm. They dont have the concept of customer service..

This is the link to the item i had ordered

Thanks Susanta Singh

Unethical behavior, cancelling order without giving any reason

jignesh10

Aug 8, 2015

Paytm sold duplicate product

Before three months I had purchased Samsung battery from the Paytm. That Battery has 6 months warranty. Within 80 days Battery is not working. Paytm told me visit Samsung service center. While I visited Samsung service centers they told me this is duplicate product. Paytm is not giving any such proof like they sold original Battery of Samsung. While I sent 10 times email to Paytm they are not giving any positive response. They are saying that take proof from Samsung like Battery is duplciate. Samsung service center told me we could not give any proof it. Paytm is not giving service to customer. Find the screenshot of product which I had purchased.
Yachna

Jul 2, 2015

Extremely poor service

ORDER NO. 1044954677
Philips Earphone ordered on 24th JUN and got the product delivered on 27th JUN but due to poor sound quality I requested to cancel the product & asked for my money back.
Neither cash back of 399 has been credited in my account nor the defective product has been picked up from my place.
It has been 6days now. In spite of calling the customer executive more than 20-30 times, writing e-mails regularly no action has been taken in this regard.
Even I have gone to the extent of writing the e-mails to servicehead & grievance officer but to no avail.

Frustrated.
jawarilaln

Jun 28, 2015

account blocked

My account is blocked . kindly unblocked it. My register mobile no is 9844173224 kindly unblock the account as soon as possible and this the third writing this complaint .
Arshiya Anjum

Jun 13, 2015

Not getting Wallet amount

Dear paytm.
I am not getting my wallet cash back amount while am entering my promocode, it has validy of 6 months till sept but it showing that you have already availed that one. So please solve my problem.

Not getting Wallet amount

paramesh1

Jun 10, 2015

185 rupees deducted

My balance of 185 rupees was deducted from my debit card after online paytm recharge on airtel
paramesh1

Jun 10, 2015

370 rupees deducted

My balance of 370 rupees was deducted from my debit card after online paytm recharge on airtel

Jun 5, 2015

order number 989757594 Defective product received from paytm

Hi, I have purchased Samsung galaxy note 3 neo from paytm website order number 989757594. and received product is defective piece.. as there is charging issue. mobile will not charge its battery more than 60% once the attery percentage hits 60% it will stop charging.. i have mailed to [email protected] and sent images of the product.. but they are not taking reverse pick up.. and also i have mailed gravience team.. as there is no response from them.. please have it escalated to paytm and please help me in getting back my money.
arvind waghela

Jun 4, 2015

which option to be select for mumbai reliance engery

which option should be select if i am making payment reliance electricy bill payment in mumbai
rakjaan

Jun 4, 2015

transaction

I am not able to add money into my wallet through debit card
arun kumar d g

May 22, 2015

cashback

Who means this operator that I should speak for no cashback credited
Please speak to your operator customer care using this mentioned reference number.

IEKamal, May 21, 23:15:
Hi Arun,

I am Kamal and I am going to do my best to help you.

I checked with Airtel and they confirmed that mobile number 8884713231 has been successfully recharged with Rs. 1060. Find below details:

The operator reference number is 1613485157.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm

Best wishes
Kamal

arunkumardg6, May 21, 20:26:
Name: arunkumardg6 | Email Id: [email protected] | Order Number: RCtkt - 975025910 | Message: Bill payment for your mobile number 8884713231 has been successful. Your account has been credited with Rs. 1060.00. Your reference is 1613485157 how to get this-Paytm 4.4.2 on motorola-XT1033-null running 4.4.4 | Issue Type: Cashback not credited | Time: 2015-5-21 20:26:00 |

May 13, 2015

wrong transaction

my amount of rs 5000 was transfered to a wrong num pls cancel that transaction and refund my money in my wallet my registered num is 8904465869
Abdul Shuaib

Apr 13, 2015

fake recharge offers

didn't get the recharge amount that paytm told that they'll give 500 rs recharge when I go for that particular link and enter the details and I followed the procedure and invited 10 of my friends on Whatsapp. And because of my invitation, my friends also wasted their time in completing the procedure. The offer link was -> Paytm offer! Get Rs 500 free mobile recharge.๐Ÿ’ฐ Only for first 17,000 people. Visit ๐Ÿ‘ -> www.WinFreeRecharge.com <- ๐Ÿ’ธ to get recharge. Hurry!! totally disappointed.

Apr 3, 2015

recharge is not done

my recharge is not done it cutt my money from wallet 60 and still recharge is not done of docomo 8088514424 of rs60 my registered num is 8904465869 and order num is 860597191 pls do it fast

Apr 3, 2015

recharge

my recharge of rs 60 of docomo 8088514424 is still in processing from yesterday my registered num is 8904465869 and complain num is 860597191 do it fast i am in urgen do it fast
shahishaki

Mar 15, 2015

money deducted

HI I M SHAHNAZ SYED,I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A PURCHASE ON PURPLLE.COM FOR RS.1090 AND I SELECTED PAYMENT OPTION "PAYTM WALLET"TO PAY THE AMOUNT AND MY AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY HUSBANDS BANK ACCOUNT HIS NAME IS SHAKEER BASHA KHATEEB AND BUT MY ORDER IN PURPLE.COM WAS NOT PLACED EVEN AFTER THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED...MY ITEMS ARE STILL LYING IN THE PURPLLE.COM CART..BUT AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED...PLEASE SOLVE MY ISSUE AND REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...MAIL ID ASSOCIATED WITH PURPLLE ACCOUNT IS [email protected] AND MAIL ID ASSOCIATED WITH PAYTM ACCOUNT IS [email protected] .......I HAVE SENT MANY MAILS TO PAYTM BUT THEIR SERVICE IS SO HORRIBLE..THANK U

Dec 11, 2014

Amount was deducted from account But order status is showing Failed

I tried to order Sonata Women's Analog Watch . After submitting the cash from my bank It is showing session out error, But Money was deducted from my account and order is showing payment failed. So please give the money back or proceed the what ever i order. Team please solve this issue as soon as possible. This is the second time happening in my paytm history. But your team is not solved first issue till now. I called that number mentioned in the time of delivered thing. They are not responded good way also and still that thing is with me only(Sun Glasses Combo i order from my friend account that was broken when they delivered it self still they are responded as in good way). This is the second time am informing. So Team please consider the this issue as prior and solve soon as possible
sandeep485

Dec 9, 2014

about vocher recharge

I recharge my discout vocher through paytm apps on my mobile using wf fi connection it shows it sucessfull but in my vallet it showing 0 balance how its and i try to recharge same vocher it showing its already recharge but i am not getting balance plz return the amout my paytm account

about vocher recharge