paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

surajsingh3424

May 16, 2017

Money Debited But not added to wallet

kindly
return my 1780/- which u get paid the day before yesterday..
i booked a train ticket though paytm nd 1780/- deducted frm my account but i didn't get any mail and msg for booking not even a trnsaction id and pnb no . return my 1780/ - as soon as possible.

your customer care 012038883888 & 8948512531 and also contacted them via email (care@paytm.com) and raised a ticket # 24532462 to cancel the order but without any success
Tom Thomas

Apr 20, 2017

Railway ticket not refunded

I cancelled my train ticket and the irctc site tells that amount has been refunded to paytmag. I have not received the payment in my account.
Kindly refund the payment to bank account at the earliest.

Refund id 100000154352477
Refund amount. 310

Tom Thomas

Railway ticket not refunded

Nakumar

Apr 12, 2017

Please amount increase

Dear sir, I am Ashokkumar .My paytm balance is RS.5383.my paytm transaction is not worked and show in my account transfer failed.Please I want immediat and emergency account transfer.so please increase my account.please find the attached document.

Please amount increase

star1

Apr 12, 2017

POOR SERVICE

This is regarding an order I had placed (3006715734) at PAYTM. The wrong size of two products arrived. Despite raising several tickets of "Returns" of the product, I am unable get the issue resolved. In general the customer service is very poor in PAYTM. This time it has gone beyond my patience. Already it took very look time to deliver the order and now for returning it, I have go through more hassles.
sonalisingh567

Apr 10, 2017

Paytm failed Transaction

Dear Paytm

My Paytm wallet had deducted but the transaction is showing pending.. when it will be completed..
Transaction ID - 5087305577.

your customer care # 9643-979797 & # 8948-371630 and also contacted them via email (care@paytm.com) and raised a ticket # 24532462 to cancel the order but without any success
Nandanamt

Mar 31, 2017

Transaction

Payments have been pending since a very long time. I had recharged for 345 but amount of 340 has been deducted but not recharged. Please cancel it immediately. And refund the same.

Transaction number :3003191581
Transaction number : 3002132950
Transaction number : 3002079000
Sathyavignesh

Mar 14, 2017

Money missing in wallet

Iam vigneswaran.B...I using till date paytm...just now I open my paytm...but he put for login details....I login with my new password with paytm...my previous amount Rs.257 is missing..but my user paytm amount Rs.72.99 amount is come in paytm wallet...where is my 257....Please check and gave my previous amount credited in paytm wallet sir...

With Regards,
Vigneswaran
Rohitzzzzz

Feb 13, 2017

Order cancelled by Paytm but money not received

Guys I have ordered some stuff on Paytm but they cancelled my order by giving some reasons and they have not refunded my amount and I am still waiting for the amount from past 15 days .

I think I have to go to consumer court for refund of my amount with substantial reimbursement for harrasing the customer without any fault with the customer.

What say guys , is my solution correct ? Or do you have any other way ?

Please reply guys......
mksamy4383

Feb 1, 2017

mony did not added to the buyer

i pay mony Rs. 500/- on 01.02.2017 to rummy circle.com . The bank settled the mony to paytm,but the paytm did pay. How i can continiue my job. pay immetiatly to rummy circle at once.

acknoledgement of paytm

Your bank just confirmed a successful payment of Rs.500.0 on Paytm against Order ID M28KKZVGTR. We will refund your money in case the order is cancelled. Please contact us at https://paytm.com/care if you have any queries.
anvith kirushnan

Jan 12, 2017

money debited from account but not added in the wallet

i have transferred rs.5000 from sbi bank to my paytm wallet on 4.1.2017 the cash has been debited from my account but not added to my wallet or refunded in my account i need it to be refunded with in 24hours please do some respond immediately.
sari.reach

Jan 11, 2017

money deducted from bank but not showing in paytm wallet

Mobile No: 9490134413

I went for vacation and want to help my father access paytm. I did the add money for 650/- This amount is deducted from bank account but not added anywhere in paytm wallet. I dont want him to lose interest in Paytm. Please call the number and help get the money back. There is no way i can talk to anybody in customer care and when i dial the number it is asking all the irrelevant questions. Please help not to lose interest in Paytml

Saritha
gopi_ipog

Jan 11, 2017

Unable to cancel bus ticket

Hi ,
Unable to cancel the bus ticket booked via Paytm.
When trying to cancel ticket, it says "oops, looks like the ticket cannot be cancelled"

This is unfriendly behavior from PAYTM. Worst service ever.
Megha mankoskar

Jan 6, 2017

I transferred money paytm wallet to my bank acc bt unable received money

Please send my money I transferred money paytm wallet to my bank acc bt unable received money
fawwazarafath

Jan 5, 2017

unknown person used

i m using sbi creditcard some unknowm person used that card of rs 8025/- .through paytm,Kindly revert the amount
Shansanu

Dec 31, 2016

Wallet to bank transfer status pending

Wallet to bank transfer status pending
I made the transection of Rs 5000 to bank with wallet txn I'd 5126621545 on time Dec 31 12.03 but till now the status of payment is still pending and the amount is deducted from my wallet so please return amount to my wallet or credit it to bank it's urgent ....
Kindly do the needful !!!
Email- shanthraj 5397@gmail.com
Mob- 9629544391
arumugabalan

Dec 30, 2016

refund

I transfer amount of RS.15150 to my bank account from my paytm wallet. But amount not received to my bank account. Please take necessary action to solve the issue. Thank you

Name: Arumugabalan
AC no:138801000022699
mohamed waja

Dec 24, 2016

money had taken from my wallet but it didnt tansfered to my account,

I had transfered 20000,in my account to paytm account,in wallet money had reserved thn,I had crossed the limit of transaction in paytm wallet,so did return to bank option the wallet balance is 0 and in my bank account also money not reserved...the bank tnx num is 201612178968174 wallet id is-4623087989

shivangi2106

Dec 23, 2016

Unable to recover account

My name is Shivangi Sanganeria. I have sent several e-mails regarding my issue and it has all been in vain. Despite of continuous efforts, the company has shown no consideration and has not been bothered. I have lost the mobile number under which my Paytm account is registered and don't remember the password. I have sent the required details multiple times to Paytm care receiving no solution. I am absolutely fed up. My money is stuck in the account and I am unable to use it. No follow up has been made despite weeks of emailing. This is pathetic and intolerable behaviour towards a customer. There is contact number where I could actually talk to a person, it's all automated. Such terrible and unprofessional service is not what a customer expects.
shivangi2106

I want my money refund of Paytm order txn id: 4728838285

Transferred to bank account

MERLIN9794

money deduct

My name is merlinjose, mobile No-9944239794, I pyatm wallet using 16/12/2016 on pyatm Wallet to other bank 4000 money send so wallet deduct. My transfer id-Txn 4606270477,this status bending money not received other bank. After 3days money not REFOND, status bending, no response pyatm custamar care and not REFOND my broken not solving
prasath k

Amount debited but not refund

Team,
I have paid insurance payment on 10 th dec,the status was failed in paytm,
But amount rs 47852 debited from my account on same time but yet now amount not refund to account, pls check and do need full, pls refer the attachment for transaction details.I have mailed to paytm care but no response
Order no : 2356024388
DC trans No : 116121029907916
Amt : 47,852

Amount debited but not refund

Sahil

Dec 18, 2016

Money debited

Paytm ia fraud pls help me they r not replying for any email any message . Made the payment through paytm to foodpnda money got debited recvd the mag from paytm as they have recvd the money but order got cancelled they have not refunded by money back to wallet they r fraud sir..
No is 9841897313
Pls ban this website they have no records of trans
Your bank just confirmed a successful payment of Rs.224.0 on Paytm against Order ID v5cq-tm5l@1. We will refund your money in case the order is cancelled. Please contact us at https://paytm.com/care if you have any queries. Pls refund my money since ordee got cancelled dis is too bad as m not able to see any details regarding dis pls do it asap and tell me what is happening
Sudhakaran.D

Dec 16, 2016

Payment recovered but bill not paid

I paid BSNL postpaid bill amount through Paytm,payment recovered from my SBI account to One97 COmmunication Limited on 15-12-2016. till now the amount is not paid to the BSNL.Where the amount gone? I couldn't find. And I don't know how the amount is transferred to a third party - One97 Communications Ltd.- when make transaction thro Paytm.
Ramkumar chennai

Dec 15, 2016

No payment in the wallet

As I have transferred payment from mobile number 9500152698 on Dec 07th to this 9600592152 mobile.transaction shows successful in the receiver number and also received a message that payment is added in the wallet.but payment is not showing in the wallet.. highly irritating..nearly 8 days over no response from your side..I have sent many mails..but receiving same reply saying to check the wallet.

NEED THE AMOUNT TO BE REFUNDED TO ANY OF THE ABOVE NUMBERS WITH IN 24 HOURS FROM NOW.IF NOT I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

DONT YOU PEOPLES HAVE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE NUMBER..?