paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Gopi Krishna Reddy

Dec 11, 2019

Fastag not received

Have ordered Fastag (order ID # 9753479269) from paytm on 23rd Nov. I was supposed to receive the shipment on Dec 01, 2019 as committed by Paytm while placing the order. When I checked the shipment status on Dec 1st, the delivery date got changed to December 02nd. No response from Paytm Fastag customer care despite of several calls and messages. Have sent couple of emails aswell to [email protected] and no response from them as usual. It's been more than 20 days that I placed the order and no customer service agent responded with a solution. Paytm is a making the customers fools by throwing false commitments and fake offers. Pity you poor paytm
Eshwar518

Dec 11, 2019

Fastag not delivered

Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by Paytm. It appears like they had put up the service to collect 500/- per person from the public.

Fastag not delivered

Murali_reddy

Dec 10, 2019

fastTag

Ordered fastTag from Paytm on 14th Nov and not received yet as on 10th December. No proper response from customer care except to keep changing delivery date each time it is past. Order number: 9685164667
Pradeep Pratapa sage

Aug 25, 2019

Regarding the mobile number change

I am a paytm user since 2015.
One day my sim card has been missplaced and i didnt use the sim for 5months.
Later on after to service provider he said me that sim card cannot be given as it was blocked and no one can take that sim.
I am using paytm with 9059450458 number before.
Now i created new paytm account with 8374616317 number.
Now i have to complete kyc for my new paytm but kyc cannot be done as i have already used my aadhar to another paytm.
So i have one question for paytm i.e, how can i change my paytm mobile number or how i use my old paytm account as i am geniune customer for paytm since 2015.
I am facing big problem with paytm.
Why cant you service better.
No service to the users.
mira dutta

Aug 18, 2019

Refund not initiated after 96 hours

Order ID 8992961567
Transaction Id 25915634088
Amount 1199.8

My transaction was failed and i got a confirmation of refund on same day. But after 96 hours, resolution not yet provided. Even not giving any update.

Pathetic interaction with Customer Care, no given any resolution nor any update with a time line.

WHY POP UP GIVEN FOR ALL TRANSACTION "USE PAYTM FOR INSTAND REFUND".............

Kindly resolve as soon as possible its already 96 hours past

Jul 1, 2019

Paytm

Sir A fraud person debit my 8,000 balance for Paytm I called to customer care but there are saying we don't I am sorry
Paytm account number
Rajunaik009

Jun 23, 2019

Deducted money without authentication

Please take a note of the transaction of rs 1000 done twice on my credit card that is not authorised by me and done through paytm pgsi, although i have blocked my card post that transaction, please let me know the further procedure how will i get my money back.

For your reference i have attached the screenshot of message of unauthorised transaction and card blocking as well.​

​please feel free to contact me in case of any query.
Varun Kumar

May 20, 2019

Money refund

I have a transaction of 550rs from paytm ecom and that transaction had failed. But I did not receive refund money till now... I hope you can help me.. Thank you..
Aarushi_07

Mar 12, 2019

Refund delayed by paytm to sbi

I didn't get refund to my bank account even when paytm shows the amount is deducted from bank.
the transaction amount involves 7500 rupees please help me with the refund

Refund delayed by paytm to sbi

Laxmi pitla

Jan 23, 2019

Amount deducted from SBI account but not received in paytm account

On Sunday i.e 20/01/19 I did UPI transaction of rps 2000 two times from State Bank of India with reference upi id's ############ and ############
From Account No. 33237262974
IFSC CODE No. SBIN0003605
To Account No. ############
IFSC CODE PYTM0123456
Please check my complaint and refund my amount
Total amount deducted was 4000.
Suresh Surya

Jan 17, 2019

PAYTM MONEy NOT RECEIVED

Hello sir,

Recently i have got/awarded/redeemed/received 3000 points from thepanelstation.com which costs 300 rupees.

I have redeemed the points through paytm money.
Panelstation.com have initiated me the money to my paytm account.
300 rupees is the paytm money which i didn't receive from your side.
I request you please solve the issue as soon as possible.

Paytm mobile number: 7893191673
The reference number : 11492907.
Please solve the issue.

PAYTM MONEy NOT RECEIVED

dpandey8382

Jan 6, 2019

Money deducted from customer but not received by shopkeeper

I used Paytm to pay for shopping at one shop for 2460 rs through Paytm UPI. The Paytm transaction was successful but the money was not transferred to the shopkeeper's account. The shopkeeper has account in Andhra bank.

On asking Paytm customer care, they said, amount has been transferred to the Syndicate Bank account linked with the Shopkeeper's mobile number registered with Paytm. I personally verified the shopkeeper's UPI transaction details but my transaction did not reflect there and only his Andhra bank account was being shown but not the Syndicate bank account in UPI transfer section.

Here Paytm has enabled a transfer which should not have been done without any intermediate confirmation between the Customer and Shopkeeper resulting in loss of money for me. This is a security flaw in Paytm app. I am not getting any help from Paytm customer support on this except suggestion on going to bank and requesting for wrong transfer done by me which is wrong.
Manish_reddy

Dec 23, 2018

Refund amount

I have returned a product in paytm,they returned amount to my upi [email protected] it was not credited to my account no-37933901434.refference no- 7142267334
sree_d

please revert me on my gmail id : [email protected]
k sahithi

Oct 24, 2018

update new mobile number

I forgot my paytm password,but I'm unable to cll ur customer care as my old number is blocked,kindly update my new number and provide me password
my old no is 9346208899
new no is 9676321000
chauhan007

Sep 28, 2018

paument error

Its giving error when im paying amount plz fix it as soon as possible

paument error

agulzar

Aug 29, 2018

Froud

Please help my money please refund my account in

Mere sbi k credit card se automatic every day 1000 dr ho rahe aur kisi paytm ko add hi rahe

My contact number 9700828286

Froud Froud

agulzar

Aug 29, 2018

Froud

Sir please refund my money mere sbi k credit card se automatically 1000. Every day cut ho rahe
Bina kisi otp k kisi paytm me add ho rahe my contact number 9700827286

Froud Froud

Srinivasarao Malyala

Aug 9, 2018

paytm DTH recharges

my sundirect recharges not completed through paytm our transanction no is201822083634779- and value of recharges507-00 Order no is 5762426902 Dated:08-08-2018 6.21 pm
hariprasadande

Jul 29, 2018

Recharge

I was recharged my mobile number through paytm, rechage not received service provider, paytm not provided refund amount.
UPI Ref ID: ############

but transaction is failed
Anonymous83

Jun 14, 2018

Didn't receive the money to the bank account from Paytm wallet

After transferring back my money from the Paytm wallet to the my bank account I still didn't receive the money . Buy Paytm shows that the transaction is successful.

Didn't receive the money to the bank account from Paytm wallet

manikantasai123

May 20, 2018

Money deducted-recharge not done

Dear sir/madam,
I have done my idea recharge 449 using idea network and transaction done by using paytm wallet.
Money 433 rs deducted from my account and order no I'd 224449041 is generated.
I would like to know whether my recharge will be done??
Or
My money will be refunded???
Or
Should I do another recharge??

Please let me know the status at the earliest at [email protected]

Sai Krishna
manikantasai123

May 19, 2018

Money deducted-recharge not done

Dear sir/madam,
Money 433 rs deducted from my account and order no I'd 224449041 is generated.
I would like to know whether my recharge will be done??
Or
My money will be refunded???
Or
Should I do another recharge??

Please let me know the status at the [email protected]@gmail.com

Sai Krishna
mohd ata ur rahman

May 15, 2018

amount deducted from bank but not not recieved

4 transactions of 24.96 is equal to 96.paytm confirmation failed i have submitted kyc details corectly not answering complaints.not refunding my balance.