paytm

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Rahul sood

Jun 19, 2017

money deducted

please help me i am not able to do anything. I have also made a contact with that person he had given me the prove that he hasn't received the money he has sent me the screenshot also.
now please tell what to do. your customed care is also not giving any solution.
so please help me and take me out of this matter as soon as possible.
Vaishnavi dhiman

Apr 29, 2017

No response on a complaint done a week before

I had complained about the. Wrong d2h recharge more than a week ago. At first they responded and asked me the right details for transferring the wrong amount to the right d2h no. After I have the details there is no response, this is frustrating as i need that money and 200 rs is a big deal for me if not for you guys. I don't want refund just do that Rechrge on the right d2h .
7days

Mar 19, 2017

recovery of money

i bought moblie ph i sent money to shop retailer my money is deducted but not recived to shop retailer my no is 8283876136

recovery of money

Amarjeet Kaur

Jan 17, 2017

Scan

Bar coad could not scan
Gurpalsingh

Jan 14, 2017

Not credited amount my account

Sir I have Paytm order no 2504801166 DT 01/01/2017 and reference ARN no ############ transfer to rs 5000 my account but not credited to amount my account please look this matter.
Arpan Anand

Jan 14, 2017

Money deducted rs.3694

I tried to book oyo rooms using paytm gateway.. My transaction was declined but money was deducted.. I have registered so many complaints with paytm/care but no response. Really lost my trust with paytm.
Mamta.Chawla

Jan 12, 2017

Fraud at paytm

4000 rs suddenly converted to 0 balance and passbook disappeared online. There us no point of contacg in customer service number, except ivr call. No option to speak to someone. No office nothing. Have written so many mails but no one responds.
Arpan Anand

Jan 10, 2017

Money deducted rs.3694

I have raised complaint ticket twice but there's no response from paytm. I tried to book oyo room amounting rs.5694/- and opted to pay amount using paytm wallet which had 2000/- and rest was done by opting debit card option in which the payment gateway was paytm. The amount got deducted from my bank account ie.Rs3694/- and the transaction was said to be incomplete. Oyo confirmed that they have not recieved amount from paytm. I considered Paytm as trustworthy but now i am loosing my trust and faith on them.

SouravSingh

Jan 7, 2017

PayTM

On 2nd of January i tried to login in to my paytm id on my laptop. But since before this i was using paytm app on my windows phone and on phone we don't have
to login everytime we want to use the paytm's facilities.So due to that i couldn't remember my credentials to login so i enter my number and choose
the "forget password" option. After that i received an otp on my phone using which i create my new credentials. After that when i logged into my account
all my balance from paytm wallet was gone. I had 5825 rs as balance. Then i called on your customer care number and registered my complaint. in return
i received a message saying that you guys will contact me within two regarding my problem. but two days are past now, i even tried calling to your head office
number but no one answered. So, now i am writing this to you guys hoping that you will help me with my problem . Please connect me back and resolve this issue
and just to let you know i am not making any false complaint here i have every proof of the transaction and the remaining balance report on my phone
( which i receive as a text from you guys every time i make a payment).
So please help me out with it, I haven't received any response or call from your team yet after registering multiple complaints regarding this issue.
Sourav singh
Ph. 7503682580
t.kalair@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2017

Online shoppinng

With great grief and disgust I want to highlight the sheer unprofessional and unwarranted conduct of PAYTM team. I had placed an order under order Id 2381513588 for Nikon D5300. However, Nikon D5200 got delivered to me. I was assured that my case will be dealt fairly and now after almost 200 emails and multiple tickets (14505889,15861279,14474917) it is becoming more or less evident that PAYTM is collaborating with vendor to save him or themselves for all the wrong doing.
I can accept the mistake far as the wrong product (D5200) being delivered but I cannot accept the fact that because of this, the original Nikon D5300 is now out of stock or isn’t available with the seller.
Even after multiple email and telephonic conversations PAYTM team isn’t providing me the answer as to what has changed since the time I had successfully ordered for the product and now that it cannot be delivered. Their inconsistency is evident from the fact that one hand they want me to place a fresh order while on the other they tell me this product won’t be available on their website anymore.

I am being kept in dark all the while and this leads me to the only logical conclusion that NIKON D5300 wasn’t available in first place i.e. even when it was put on display on PAYTM website or my product (D5300) has been wrongly delivered to someone just as in my case I have got the wrong product (D5200). I feel like cheated.

I trusted PAYTM and hence did business with them (even when I had the option of other e commerce websites) and ethically speaking they have to honor their commitment of delivering me the original product (D5300). Very sorry to say but PAYTM cannot hide behind its present refund policy to cover the mess that it has created in my case.
I am in no position to accept any refund now as I have been kept waiting for almost a month (I had placed an order on 13Dec2016) and also more so because the season sale has ended and the product is quite expensive now (why should I shell out extra money from my pocket).

I think I have the legitimate right to have my product) Nikon D5300) and I your help is solicited in this regard.
Poonam Sharma

Jan 1, 2017

not received money from wallet to bank account

money is deducted form ptm wallet but not submit to my bank account 360rs .wallet trxn id 5041050862 and is said SBI just gave us a reference number 85215226364651659843034 for successful refund of Rs 3600from Paytm to your bank account. Please contact your bank for any further query quoting...
Vinod Kumar-

Dec 29, 2016

No refund after 3 weeks

I have cancelled a ticket on 7th Sep. and as per norms and rule the refund amount of 1357/- paytm has to refund me but till date I am waiting only. Even I have send 9 reminders but they guys are working like fraudsters. All time trying to cunning me.

I am planning to file a case against paytm for mental harassment in consumer court, please guide me regarding the procedure and the total cost of case.
realwish

Dec 28, 2016

Patym to paytm wallet Transaction

i have done two transactions of rs 5000 each from paytm wallet to other paytm wallet. i have got two successful payment id's at sender side. but receiver has not received money to his payment wallet. how ever paytm team is full of foolish people they are only taking about successful id generation at sender side. no one checking the receiver side .

paytm should check both sender and Receiver accounts since both are patym wallet to paytm wallet transactions.

Patym to paytm wallet Transaction

Rana7990

Dec 20, 2016

Froud

I m paytm costumer . I m deposit amount 2000 rs 7/12/2016 and 10/12/2016 transfer 2000 rs in bank account but 2000 rs not credit in bank account and reduce 2000 rs in paytm account and i m many time complant in costumer care paytm but they are not response me
Paytm froud me 2000rs
Sikander Sharma

Dec 20, 2016

money deducted from my paytm wallet

money deducted from my paytm wallet..

money deducted from my paytm wallet

Pinky Sachdeva

Dec 19, 2016

Money deducted

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have payment balance of rs 355/. Without any usages they deduct my money.and now my balance is 0 Rs.last time I recharge 24 also for checking paytm but they don't recharge.two time they deduct my money from paytm.I send massage and email also but they don't reply.my number is 9878939227.

Thanks regards
Pinky Chauhan
RK Koli1

Dec 14, 2016

Delhi metro recharge unsuccessful

Delhi Metro Card (no. 64204098) was recharged twice by Rs. 100/- through Paytm on 11/12/2016 (Paytm order id 2362168223) and 13/12/2016 (Paytm order id 2381738875). But the card was not charged. Kindly look into the matter and refund the money.

Rajender Kumar,
Mob. 9911360175
rkumar1541966@yahoo.co.in
anashsiddiqui

Dec 5, 2016

mera sbi rupay card paytm add money Nahi ho raha hai

Mera sbi ka rupay card hai usse paytm add money kar raha hoo. Add nahi ho raha hai please batai kaise hoga
Gurdial Singh Singh

Nov 30, 2016

DTH Tata sky Recharge

my name is Gurdial singh
Ph 9592872298
id singhiskingofjas@gmail.com

hi i have 250rs tata sky recharge from paytm on 29th November but my recharge has not been successful in processing only my money is deducted from my account so i request u to please recharge , if not possible so please refund my money .

Gurdial Singh Singh

Nov 30, 2016

DTH Tata sky Recharge

hi i have Rs. 250/- DTH recharge from paytm but my recharge has not been successful in processing only my money is deducted in my account so i request u to please recharge done if not possible so please refund my money
date 29/11/ 2016

Nov 28, 2016

Refund of irctc ticket

My TID no 100000664900469 Rs 3049.60
Tid no 100000664900521 Rs 3049.60
The above transaction was made on 23/11/2016.
Ticket was not booked please ensure full refund with PAYTM charges on my bank account.
R V Singh
ravisinghrawat1

Sep 1, 2016

SIR,
I Ravindra Singh Rawat, have ordered for 5 Pendrives on PayTM vide order No. 1913425352 dated 25/7/16 and also made payment for the same through my ICICI Debit card on 25/07/2016 vide DC transaction No 116072530307527, but i have not received Pendrive yet.
I also tried to call to Paytm Customer care, but could not contact, as automatic voice mail server respond busy.

I am enclosing the Print of the same order. IT is a financial and mental harassment.
Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible to settle this matter.

Thanking You.

Ravi

ravisinghrawat

Aug 31, 2016

NON-DELIVERED OF PRODUCT

I Ravindra Singh Rawat, have ordered for 5 Pendrives of SANDISK Company on PayTM vide Order No. 1913425352 dated 25/07/2016, payment accepted by DC Transaction No. 116072530307527 through my ICICI Debit card on 25/07/2016, but i have not received Pendrive yet. I have made online complaints many times on their official site but no reply have been received till date.
I also called to Paytm Customer care, but could not contact, as automatic voice mail server respond busy.

I am also enclosing the Print of the same order. You are requested to look into the matter and direct the company to settle the matter at the earliest. Due to non delivery of items it is mental and financial and work place harassment.

Thanking You.

A online shopping suffering customer.

SUKHVINDER BIR SINGH

Aug 22, 2016

Delivery short of material

I, Harvinder Bir Singh, R/o House No.1041, Sector 23-B, Chandigarh (9872819668). I have ordered Cinthol Deo Stick for Men Energy - Pack of 3 (price Rs.202). I have received only ONE Cinthod Deo Stick, vide Order No.1956162111, Shipment # 1537576136, AWB# S############, Item # 2050436611, Paytem SKU 8901023014406. I have thoroughly checked and found on the parcel in which also mentioned QTY (1 one).

You are therefore requested to check the record and send it two remaining cinthod Deo Stick at the above address.

HARVINDER BIR SINGH
9872819669

Delivery short of material

ritikan

Jun 15, 2016

movie ticket

I booked 2 time movie tickets through patym. Despite my transaction was successful d link for m tickets they send through SMS not shown QR code. And they had not sent any link to email.

movie ticket movie ticket

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...