paytm

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Niksan Kumar

Jan 30, 2018

No customer care

Sir paytm doesn't have any customer care and we feel helpless when something goes wrong.on 30/1/2018 I requested money through paytm bhim from my SBI BANK and I got a message that your money has been sent to paytm and paytm too gave notification confirming that you have received money but my paytm wallet shows no money . And when I massage paytm they didn't respond . Now tell me where should I go
arpitsengar22

Jan 29, 2018

Refund my 10000/-Rs amount

Hi Paytm team,

Still my case is not resolved after a long time.Terrible service and customer care support by Paytm I m not expecting this type of support.my case I'd is:-01870011
Please help to get close it.
I already call several times to call center but they don't provide actual reason why my amount not credited in my account after a long Time.
Please provide support.
Veeru12345

Jan 3, 2018

Issue with electricity bill

Sir I have paid my electricity bill of rs 5388 by paytm on 19 Dec but it is not proceed further after 15 working days and there is no contact to paytm customer executive..my transection I'd is 17134074616..plz look into matter

Veeru12345

Jan 3, 2018

Issue with electricity bill

I have paid my electcity bill of rs 5388 by paytm but it is not further proceed after 15 days..my transection I'd is 17134074616.plz look into matter sir

Vanshika Agarwal

Dec 5, 2017

Block my amount of RS 1996

Hi..my complain is against paytm.before some days paytm had blocked my amount of RS 1996.i had tried Soo many to resolve the issue.i hd called them , mail them n message them Soo many times bt they r not refunding my amount.their executive told me that they had refunded that amount into the person's account from where it comes.bt it's not possible for me to contact them again for same so I told them to refund my amount in my paytm account bt they r not responding from a month.paytm really had worst coustmer services I ever had.
nandjibanna

Nov 13, 2017

fail of coupan code

After booking tickets on paytmI won a shopping coupon which is not applicable when I use it on paytm shopping.

fail of coupan code

sachin6182

Nov 8, 2017

Recharge showing success but recharge not received

I do recharge on 8505050853 for 347/- Rs from the Paytm App on 7/11/2017.

The payment was deducted from the account but recharge not done. On the paytm it shows successful but the recharge was not received.

I am trying to contact with company but there is no way to contact with company and to post my complaint.

I got an email id from one of company employee "care@paytm.com", I post my complaint to this mail id but nothing happen. I got an revert mail from company mail

" Dear Paytm User,
We do not monitor this email address.If you have an issue with any of your orders, please raise your concerns using Paytm app."

ON THE ONE HAND PAYTM LAUNCHES ITS BANKING SERVICES BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE ISSUE RESOLUTION. SUCH TYPE OF COMPANIES MAKE FRAUD WITH THE PEOPLE AND RAN AWAY FROM THE INDIA. HOW GOVERNMENT ALLOWS THESE COMPANY AND GIVE THEM LICENCE.

I have also attached paytm invoice for the proof of payment.

Please take necessary step to refund my money from paytm.

Recharge showing success but recharge not received Recharge showing success but recharge not received

Vïķŕăm Räthóré

Oct 25, 2017

Paytm wallet

After reinstalling paytm app my paytm wallet is not showing money
Twinkle jain

Oct 12, 2017

Refund not yet received

Order no. 3951816058
I made the purchase through paytm of Samsung microwave oven MC28H5025VB on 11 October 2017 through my debit card and within 1 hr I cancelled the transaction. But no money is refunded to me till now though the status shows that the money is refunded to me .
My banks customer care is asking to me for the reference no. But no reference no. Is provided by paytm to me till now . I called the toll free no . Several times but no one attends the call.
I want the refund of rs. 15542 as soon as possible and also the reference no. regarding it. Thank you.
gokulendra

Oct 3, 2017

recharge not done money deducted

bsnl mobile prepaid recharge Rs135 not done while paytm deducted money & shows successful
Mayank Hissaria

Sep 29, 2017

Money deduct from bank account

I was added 200 ruppes in my Paytm wallet but transaction can't be completed but money can be deduct from my bank account.. so please refund my money in my bank account as soon as possible..
Account no. 51113093115
Holder name. Mayank hissaria
IFSC NO. SBIN0032270
Transaction date is 22-09-2017
Reference number is given by Paytm
30001272647264201971951
Pankaj021989

Sep 27, 2017

Regarding diamonds

I was recharge of diamonds in Paytm amount was deducted to account but diamonds not credited..
So please do the needful as soon as possible
nikrsk

Sep 11, 2017

primo code cheat

I purchased a bar of Snicker with promo code for 20Rs Cash Back on Paytm...... but after putting promo code in it didn't work
Narendra Meena

Sep 6, 2017

Fraud transaction by PayTm Mobile Solutions Noida

hello

On 03/09/2017 Rs 2000 was debited from my account through debit card. There was no any transaction from my side ."" OTHPG 380742 PayTm Mobile SolutionsNoida"" this was the transaction title. Its seems like a fraud.I need my money back ASAP
vin8302

Aug 26, 2017

cashback

I have not received cash back of movie ticket rs. 100 rs.
i had booked 2 movie tickets on 18 august 2017 at 10.28 a.m.
but i not received any cashback till now.
my order id is-3688722127
my account id is- 8302650525
i request you to send me cashback as soon as possible.

your regards- vinay mishra
Sikandar yadav

Aug 10, 2017

Money

I am paytm customer and i have transferred 5000 rupees from paytm to my account 912010003581086 wallet transaction no 10286056466 . Money was deducted from paytm wallet and can't receive to my bank account . I was transferred money in 12 may 2017 and now they say that we have successfully transferred the money you will contact in your bank account branch and i was tried in bank also but bank will tell us paytm don't transfer your money please contact again in your paytm customer care and i have attached a photo of transaction of money is successfully transferred.
I have complained before also but tere is no action taken against us.

Sikandar yadav

Aug 4, 2017

ronniie

May 24, 2017

money transfer

i opt out but did not mailed my bank information but i had balance in my wallet but now i am unable to sign in and and i mailed paytmhelp many times but did not get solution so please tell me how can i get my money back.
my registered mobile no is 7597891200 and email is ss151418@gmail.com
Saurabh Chhaparwal

Apr 17, 2017

Movie PROMOCODE

I am booking ticket for monday show. I am applying promocode given by them i.e. MARTINEE75. Attached is screenshot. Kindly find the attachment for your kind perusal.

Movie PROMOCODE

Preeti nair

Apr 15, 2017

Wallet order i.d.-8681589742: Issue in amount transaction from my wallet to another mobile no#

Please note that and amount of Rs.310 has been deducted from my wallet when i transferred it to Mobile no# 9672036368. The amount has been deducted from my wallet but amount has not been credited to the mobile # 9672036368.

Transaction date: April 6th.2017
Wallet order i.d.-8681589742

The amount has not been refunded to my wallet nor it has been transferred to the mobile no#9672036368. so kindly resolve the issue and refund the Rs.310 asap.

My Paytm no# 9782325711

with regards
Preeti Nair
hsinghvi

Apr 14, 2017

Money not received

I send 2000 rs from my wallet to another wallet and it showing successful but Receiver not received in their wallet. So please Refund my paytm Balance in my paytm wallet.

Transaction id - 8884597646
Transaction date - 10 April 2017
Time - 15:17

Please refund my amount as it already completed 4 days.
please refund asap.

Money not received

shail5052

Apr 12, 2017

deduct the more money

I have Booked two ticket via pytm at the time of booking he is showing 7272 full payment and i have enter my all detail of debit card

and after paytm deduct the payment 8120 y

so paytm is a big cheater they are doing wrong so tell me how can i get back my excess money through paytm they are cheater

the transaction number is Order # 3068752885 paytm order number
yashu1

Apr 11, 2017

money deducted but not sent to my friend account

sir i sent money to my friend's paytm account.money deducted from my account.but my friend didn't recieve it.please help us
Hemraj Meena

Apr 8, 2017

Recharge unsuccessfull

I have done recharge my jio no7014437377of 303.but recharge is Unsuccessfull but money is deducted my account.order id-IPT25265324446
My contact no is 7691832844
sourabh026

Apr 6, 2017

Fraudulent transaction

Dear Officer,

With respect to the subject line of this complaint, your immediate attention is required. A person has made certain transactions on Paytm using my debit card details. You are hereby requested to kindly stop those transactions immediately. Those transactions are done today i.e. 06.04.2017 at around 04:10 p.m. transaction numbers and other details are as follows:-

1. Transaction No. ############ Amounting to Rs. 9999/-
2. Transaction No. ############ Amounting to Rs. 10000/-

Those transactions are unauthorized and without my knowledge. Therefore you are hereby requested to kindly cancel these transactions immediately and oblige.

Further to this a Police complaint has already been filed against this fraud. You may also be provided a copy of the same, if required.

You may please seek any further information and clarification for this issue any time at the below mentioned contact numbers or by replying on this e-mail id.

With Regards

SOURABH SHARMA
Advocate
08952915524, 09116047477
sourabh026@gmail.com

UTI INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LIMITED - PAN card not dispatched
    My son Mr. Apresh Srivastava has applied for PAN card...
    payzapp - Money not credited
    Money is debited from payzapp wallet but not credited to...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC not received
    I need UPC but am unable to get it because of no network....
    BPC UTI KOKAN BHAVAN PAN CARD - Pancard not received
    My pan card is bagged at Bpc UTI kokan Bhavan but I...
    club factory - order not receved
    My order # SO4438957 was placed on 21st September 2017,...
    NVSP - BLO not appointed
    Reference no: OOI842310025 The application ws made on...
    My Airtel App - Balance deducted but recharge not done
    Balance deducted but recharge not done for I recharged 1...
    credit card fraud at international site - ICICI Bank Credit Card
    It has been observed that some credit card unauthorized...
    department of post - Agent portal not working
    SIR INDIA POST AGENT PORTAL NOT WORKING SINCE LAST NIGHT...