paytm

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Rajnishkumarr

Dec 28, 2019

Transaction failed money deducted but not yet refunded

On 24 dec 2019 , at 10:32 pm I tried to pay a electricity bill of amount 2439rs through paytm the transaction was failed but money from account gets deducted and yet not get refunded . Its more than 2 working days
I used bhim upi while paying the bill
My upi reference ID : ############

My bank account details are:

A/c holder’s name: Upkar kumar
Account no. 31645189038
Branch code is 005331
IFSC code: SBIN0005331
MICR code: 800002031;
Branch: STATE BANK OF INDIA NMCC PATNA
Address: Nalanda Medical College Campus, Patna, Bihar, Pin - 800020, Patna - Bihar;

Registered mob. No. 7033600194

Transaction failed money deducted but not yet refunded

Pkskshu

Jan 22, 2019

Some one had changed my mobile number

I had kept a mobile on sale on olx and some one asked me for the no i gave him the no but he told me that i will send u in your account and he asked me for password and i gave him and 9983040271is upedated in my profile suddenly when i check my no is 9504045774

Some one had changed my mobile number

BIVASH104

Jan 21, 2019

Return from paytm

Return of cancellation done on 20.12.2018 attached

Return from paytm Return from paytm

Singh Aman2349

Dec 18, 2018

Paytm app downloaded but i m not able to install this app even my device (samsug galxy j4) is compatible.

Hey care @paytm i m facing a problem in installing the app. App is dowloaded even though its not functioning in my device.I do have a paytm account and also have some amount in my paytm wallet. Plz consider my query asap.

Rohit.9615

Oct 15, 2018

Not refund my money

I ordered a haldiram's soan papri 1 kg price 350 but afer request i am not received my caseback that ehy i cancel my order then it's taken time to return my money under 14 days but afer 14 days i am not received my refund. I am feeling cheated. My order number is 6154231862,
Paytm number 8404937377

Not refund my money

Gauravryb

Sep 26, 2018

Recharge not given

I have done recharge of 198 on my no 7004187053.I have done payment through upi in paytm.paytm is showing recharge successful but i didn't get my recharge.paytm is saying it is merchant problem
dimple1889h

Mar 1, 2018

not recharged

I paid paytm Rs-225 to recharge my Airtel dth but but paytm didn't do and didn't return my money.

Proof of SBI(TO TRANSFER INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt)-Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Your Transaction Ref No IGACZYPCK5 for Rs.225.0 on 28-Feb-18 18:03
Aamir ahtesham

Feb 20, 2018

Not helping me refund my money

I had registered a complaint about a fraud done to me after an hour of scam but paytm didnt respond till 12 hrs and said that the money had been consumed . Its bcoz of their careness my money had been wasted .
Ashok0892

Feb 15, 2018

Amount deducted but not refunded till now

I have Recharged my jio no.8709482282 of Rs.349 on 07-02-2018. Recharge has been failed but amount of Rs.349 has deducted in my account via Paytm txn.#448184 on 07-02-2018 and not refunded till now.

Samird

Feb 4, 2018

Not getting cash back offer

I have not received cash back yet.I have deposited electricity bill 1.rs 450.00------29.1.2018/4527483191. 2.rs 724.0---1.2.2018/4544913836 with promo code.. Bijli.please resolve the problem.
Dr Suryajit Singh

Dec 2, 2017

Defective products, unable to return

I purchased a combo product from Paytm, after receiving I found this defective, I am trying to return this product on 30th November 2017, but everytime it shows return or replacement error
I have only 3days time to return because there is only 7days replacement on this product

Defective products, unable to return

sumesh pratap

Oct 15, 2017

Money has deducted in my wallet but not goes to bank

Dear sir /man the money has deducted in Wallet .but not has gone to my bank

Money has deducted in my wallet but not goes to bank

Saurabh5

Oct 9, 2017

Money Theft

I have cancelled one of my tickets..the refund money was added in to my paytm wallet..i transfered it to my account but it hasnt transferred to my account yet instead i got a msg that your HDFC reference number for the successful transaction of thr refund of paytm..but my bank was State bank of india.. I dont what happened to my money..The amout was 1470₹.I need my money back
therealchandan

Sep 27, 2017

Pending of Refund

Order no- 3807625827

I am already return the material and get a confirmation return sms but after 9 days of return i am not received my refund amount.
Prabhat Kumar

Sep 10, 2017

Unwanted msg coming on my mobile

I have purchased a sim card from my local on road shop.And had given my permanent mob no 9386337643 as alternate no.After that I m continuously receiving msg from paytm that my no is registered on paytm and Repeatedly asking for account details .Whereas I have not installed paytm app and never registered on paytm.what should I do ??Is there any problem.???

Unwanted msg coming on my mobile Unwanted msg coming on my mobile

Ravi Raj

Jul 27, 2017

My money is not refunded

Sir, I am order two pendrive but one is delivered me and one is canceled then cancel product of money is not refunded in my bank account please solve my problem
Mobile :-8083737626
ujjwal sinha

Jul 10, 2017

unusual balance deduction

Amount of 22 rupees deducted from my paytm wallet unusually (11 rupee and11 rupee two times)
Kumar Anurag

Jul 4, 2017

Refund delay of more than 15days now

I have paid through paytm wallet while shopping online there were 2 orders (total Amt:-1689.15)that i paid for but due to my reasons I canceled it I have received the refund for one order (Amt:-Rs500)on the same day but other refund has not been processed from paytm as I have confirmed this from the merchant site.i logged a complaint.(cno:-11674665766) on 21 June 2017 I was given assurance that it will be resolved within 48hrs but no solution where given nor amount was refunded.Today I reached your customers care again I waited 50 min on call to be answered then I was told it will take another 24 hrs to get into matters with no guarantee of any solution and they were sorry about this delay.

Refund delay of more than 15days now

Navjot Naveen

Apr 11, 2017

money deduction illegaly using paytm helpline number

some debited sum of rs 5000 from my ac on 07.04.17 using paytm helpline.
i got a call from paytm customer care number- 9643979797 regarding my money refund and despite of refunding he debited 5000 from my andhra bank ac.
i want paytm to refund the deducted amount to my bank account.

your regards
navjot
revant_rathore

Apr 7, 2017

Amount deducted but recharge not done

I recharged a number of Reliance Jio Operator (Bihar region) with Rs. 303 on 27/03/2017 at 10:25 am from my paytm wallet. The wallet taxation ID for that transaction is 8235375398. The amount of Rs. 303 has been deducted from my paytm wallet but the recharge is still not done.
Kindly refund the amount of Rs. 303 in my paytm wallet. I shall be highly obliged for this concern. The transaction was done by billdesk kutil.

Amount deducted but recharge not done

navjot naveen

Apr 3, 2017

double amount deducted

On 31st march i did a transaction from my friend's paytm account for paying my bill to flipkart courier boy. the first transaction of 990 which i did went unsuccessful and i dnt know whether amount was deducted from my bank ac or not . Once again i repeated the same process,this time it went successful but the amount was paid in my friend's paytm wallet which i was not aware at that time.
few minutes later i went to check my balance through online from Andhra Bank App .
i got mini statement as it was given there that i have done transaction two times of same amount 990 .
i got confused.
i had registerd a complaint in paytm customer care as they told that you will get the duducted amount back in your bank account within 2 days.
since the day i m waiting for its return n i have been checking my back ac and friend's paytm ac every hour .
i hope you should understand my problem n resolve it as soon as possible.
the amount of 990 is stil in my friend's paytm wallet which was done on second transaction & the transaction which went unsuccessful is still in pending.
i have checked the transaction time & iit shows that i have done a single transaction which i did on second time.the amont is stil there in my friend's paytm wallet & i got no any history of my first transaction .
i did two transactions but in my friends paytm ac history i got only one history.
so, i request you to understand my problem & solve it as soon as possible .
i want paytm to return my deducted amount of 990 to my friend's paytm wallet or in my ac from which the amoutn was deducted.
i will be very thankful to you.

your regards,
navjot

double amount deducted

Amarkant singh

Mar 14, 2017

Fraud debited

*BOI Star Sandesh* Rs 2500 has been Debited to Your Account XX9402 from POS-ONE97 COMMUNICATION On 23-02-2017.Available Balance 951.13. But Rs 2500 not credited in my paytm wallet .. Company said he will refund my money within 7-14 day but they not refund my money until.
rk74886

Jan 25, 2017

UJJWAL prakash

Jan 1, 2017

money transfer

My rupee1478 has been debit from my account but don't received in account and wallet. So pal sir immediately solve my problem and refund the money in my account or wallet as soon as possible.
Pos470000000218923
Paytm tnx############
UJJWAL prakash

Jan 1, 2017

money transfer

My rupee1478 has been debit from my account but don't received wallet and account
So pls sir immediately solve my problem and refund the money in my account or wallet as soon as possible.
Pos470000000218923