paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

amitkumar1087

PLEASE SOLVED IT IMMEDERATELY
ankurmallick

Feb 1, 2019

MONEY DEDUCTED

I ordered on healthkart website my money was deducted but order was not placed ..I have done 3 transaction
1st from sbi money deducted order not placed and i received my money back to my account.
2nd from sbi money deducted order not placed and i didnt received money refunded back to my account.
3rd order from kotak and it was successful and i received my order..

My complaint is against 2nd transaction.
Transaction is done through Paytm upi..

Upi reference id: ############
Transaction id : PTM20190113033038987590201901130342
Vinod Kottalwar

Oct 9, 2018

Money not refunded

When will my money refunded ....
I had paid thrice the electricity bill
But 2 times cutted from My bank

When will my money refund
Vivek4880

Jul 21, 2018

Payment unsuccessful but money deducted

I am trying to pay CA fees using paytm gateway the payment was unsuccessful.
But I got message from my card that money deducted to unknown merchant. I lost my money, due to Your gateway security reasons.
Kindly look into the matter.
My email id is [email protected]
rajanandi

Jul 6, 2018

Unable to register KYC

I am at my wit's end in trying to submit the KYC requirements as required. I have tried online from your website, as well from the link that I have received via SMS from you. Each time the same messages come : a) max. daily limits reached, please try tomorrow OR b) Incorrect information!!!!!!

I have tried with Adhar, PAN, Passport - and nothing seems to be accepted by your site.

Can you please suggest a solution?

Jun 11, 2018

PayTm fake Ads & misguidance

Well it's actually such a pain using PayTm & trusting it. I m bound to use it cause in few matters PayTm is truly helpful I mean paying bills however yes only through Bank.

The biggest dilemma is PayTm is not at all secure for any transaction deposits & m really not sure what may happen when!!

As you can see the screen shot of my profile page attached here shows the name of some Raju Ghosh eventually whom I don't even know & my actual name is Aditya Acharya & same matter has been reported to PayTm several times yet seriously no response on the same. Again when I got an official payment into my personal PayTm account I cannot transfer the same to my official PayTm Wallet. Every time it shows Transfer failed. Now even this issue too has been reported yet PayTm waits for any once in a while transaction that goes successful & they close your reported issue. For further reference you can check my ADHAR Details bearing ADHAR Number ############ which is perfectly updated with PayTm KYC.

How can public trust this kind of App based Bank which can't even keep your name secure & anyone can hack into your account profile.

I plead this issue to be taken forward & some solution on this. Either this PayTm App should be absolutely closed or things must me rectified.

Aditya Acharya

PayTm fake Ads & misguidance

Amitava Basu01

Jun 10, 2018

Electricity bill not paid but deduct money

I was made a payment for electricity Bill last 3rd may"18 through paytm Rs.4148.48. which was accordingly deducted from my HDFC bank A/C and got the massage from your Paytm team as below " You just made a successful payment of Rs.4148.48 at WBSEDCL ,For further reference, your id is M################ 9101838681.
Last 4th Jun'18 came to know through electricity Local office that disconnection for non payment of bills.After searching details confirm my side was perfect .
This is requested to you please confirm the facts accordingly remain your company status for feature. My details are below :
CUSTOMER NAME : MOLLY BASU

M.No-9163265923.
Babita saha

Feb 17, 2018

Not add the money

I have order the food swiggy by paytm but money deducted from bank account & nothing payment the swiggy & 8777088862 this no not registered paytm how to back the balance

Not add the money

bapibiswas11

Feb 16, 2018

Money deducted from my wallet but not reflected on ny bank account

Dear sir i transfer rupees 332 to my bank account on 13/02/2018 from my paytm wallet.. Money deducted but not receive any amount on my bank account.. Already passed 48 hours.. My wallet txn id is 17807754069..my paytm registered mobile number is 8436903148.. Please solve this issue immediately

Money deducted from my wallet but not reflected on ny bank account

Ujjal Dutta1

Jan 10, 2018

About Bill payment

I paid my electricty bill but did not received any mail from electric company.

About Bill payment

Kartik Tomar

Jan 2, 2018

PROMO CODE ISSUE

I have purchased some items with SHOPNSAVE promo code and had not received any cashback regarding the same. In consequences, I asked PAYTM care to check why the issue persists instead of solving the issue these guys started asking too many unnecessary questions from me and after wasting my time told me you have applied some other promo code which i never heard of plus they even replying me with some other guys name. I don't know if their system is stable or not but surely these guys(PAYTM) are unstable.
Vivek9534

Nov 14, 2017

Wallet money

Sir I have seen that in last October my wallet money is 60 rs but now yet money has been 0 and there is no any account statement showing in that details.

Wallet money

tanima dutta

Nov 2, 2017

Reimbursal of failed transaction

With great disappointment I am informing that on 21st October at 10.34 a.m. I have used paytm gateway to pay electricity bill of amount 2569 at WBSEDCL. The amount has been deducted from my account but not paid at electricity dept.

I have also received a message of successful payment from paytm with an order ID:Q20171021102437188123173787.

Though at West Bengal state electricity portal I got a failure status of payment.Please find the snapshot attached herewith.

This means that the amount is held at Paytm's suspended account and yet to be reimbursed to my bank account.

My family and I are registered customers of paytm and have been using your services for so many years but have never got harassed like this. It has been 5 days but neither did I get my money back nor did I get any communication from paytm team.If this continues to happen, I am afraid I will no longer use your service for any kind of online transaction in future.

I therefore request you please treat this as a high priority and get the amount refunded.

Tanima

Reimbursal of failed transaction Reimbursal of failed transaction

duttat

Oct 27, 2017

Non-Reimburse of failed transaction

This means that the amount is held at your suspended account and yet to be reimbursed to my bank account.

My family and I are registered customers of paytm and have been using your services for so many years but have never got harassed like this. It has been 5 days but neither did I get my money back nor did I get any communication from paytm team.If this continues to happen, I am afraid I will no longer use their service for any kind of online transaction in future.

Non-Reimburse of failed transaction

PNR No 6506659912
Date of Cancellation:05-Oct-2017 10:05:38 HRS
Ticket Type: E-ticket
Cancellation ID:100000188611540

The refund has been sent to PAYTMAG according to irctc website but i haven't received this refund till date.
I request to refund the amount to my registered paytm no. 9007449611 as soon as possible
thank you.
Rahul Agarwal

Oct 12, 2017

100 % Cash back promised but got only rupees 2

I have used offer given by paytm that they will give 100 % cash back but didnt recieved. Instead they gave only rupees 2 . Also they are not listioning i tried a lot.

100 % Cash back promised but got only rupees 2

Sushreesmita Samal

Oct 10, 2017

deducted a huge amount

Order a Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35 mm lens on 4th of october and PAYTM account has credited with Rs. 10889/-. Now they are neither delivering the product nor responding to phone calls and complains. Even they are not taking the order cancellation. My order number is : 3918490389 & DC transaction no. ################. Kindly help me to get my fund back. Purchasing from paytm is a mental harrasment along with the financial loss. A fraud site.
Namrota Sinha

May 28, 2017

Cesc Bill deducted twice from bank account

I use paytm for payments like DTH,Mobile recharge, electricity bill.but this month on 23rd may when I made a payment of Cesc Bill amounting 1190/-. They deducted the amount twice from my father's bank account.I want to know how can I get my money back ?
entertainment

Feb 22, 2017

For unaccountable balance deduction from my accountA/C

My name is Dip Sarkar, registered mobile no-9163321714 & email [email protected],which is attached with paytm account.On 21st january,i had tried to transfer rs.210 from my bank account to my paytm account for two times (first time it showed transaction failed but second time showed it was successful) but my balance got deducted twice,i.e, total rs.420 was deducted but, i had received only rs.210 in my paytm account.Then,i had complained about it to both in bank & paytm.My bank also mailed to paytm & i had contacted with paytm several times but they harassed me several times throughout one month, telling that my transaction is successful against the order id repeatedly to me & to my bank.Finally, i submitted my document against your fake claim to both bank & paytm.Even, my bank ordered [email protected] to fix this issue most urgently, but paytm have not refunded my amount. Here,at the end of this email, i have given the proof against the fake statement of paytm,where you may see my balance got debited twice on 21st january against same order no-2617220417 and two different bank transaction id- 718354645 & 718362945.My second transaction was successful but WHAT HAPPENS WITH FIRST TRANSACTION ?
I have already complained to national consumer helpline and here my docket no is-170050.
Now, i want my total money rs.210 back in my account,whose transaction is failed but unfortunately money is deducted.Dont forget already one month has gone about this issue.PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE MOST URGENTLY.

For unaccountable balance deduction from my accountA/C For unaccountable balance deduction from my accountA/C

tuhin das gupta

Feb 14, 2017

money deducted but not reflected on wallet

rs 1000 has been deducted from ubi account no 1151010111560 on 13/01/2017 but yet not reflected on my paytm wallet registered with 9231927004
tanmoygoswami30

Jan 20, 2017

Load money from my bank debit card in my wallet

Sir, Mera paytm wallet registerd mobile no. 9593393330. Meine 04/01/2017 ko paytm wallet mein Rs.90 rupees Add money kiya tha mera Bandhan Bank debit card se. Jiska paytm wallet order id 2520734713. Sir jab mein cash load kar raha tha tab bank account se paise debit hone ke baad mobile network problem ke wajah se transaction successfull nahi ho paya tha. Uske baad meine mera Bank aur paytm site par is ke regarding complain bhi kar chuka hu. To Sir paytm wale kahe raha hai ki hamare taraf se yeh amount prapt nahi hua hai. Aur bank se kahe raha hai marchant site mein payment ho chuka hai. Sir aab mein kya karu. Sir mera yeh problem solv kijiye.
Venkata Koka

Jan 13, 2017

Wrong Number Payment - Please refund to me

My Paytm account:9949473643. I paid the amount to wrong number. Please refund the amount to me back. I tried to reach the number which i paid, but it says the number is temperarly out of service.
My Transaction details:5518268602 and 5517928566.

Dec 24, 2016

online payment

sir
my atm card of my account no11278867204 of sbi barrackpore branch is used by somebody to make payment today around 1:30pm to 2 :30 pm kindly take necessary action at your end
NIRANJAN PANI
Ranajit Karmakar

Dec 17, 2016

Delivery of outdated Product

I have purchased a go duster online from Paytm online but the product is outdated because during unpacking I have found the the spray bottle is empty which should be full during delivery. I want this product to be replaced immediately.

Dr. Ranajit Karmakar
PG & UG Department of Zoology
Bidhannagar Government College
EB 2, Saltlake, Kolkata 700064

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...